Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 49

Thread: Socionics - enneagram equivalence

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Socionics - enneagram equivalence

    Correspondence between socionics and enneagram:

    1w9 is LSI-Se
    1w2 is EII-Fi
    2w1 is IEI-Fe
    2w3 is IEE-Fi
    3w2 is ESE-Fe (1)
    3w4 is LIE-Ni
    4w3 is IEI-Ni
    4w5 is SEE-Fi
    5w4 is ILE-Ti
    5w6 is ILI-Ni
    6w5 is ESI-Fi (1)
    6w7 is SLI-Te
    7w6 is EIE-Ni
    7w8 is ESE-Fe (2)
    8w7 is EIE-Fe
    8w9 is SLE-Se
    9w8 is LII-Ne
    9w1 is ESI-Fi (2)


    sx/so is similar to SEE-Se
    sx/sp " LIE-Te
    so/sx " IEE-Ne
    so/sp " SLI-Te
    sp/so " EII-Fi
    sp/sx " LSE-Si
    Last edited by mclane; Yesterday at 01:19 AM.

  2. #2
    TRVE KVLT Armalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wtf did I just read

  3. #3
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE 628 sx/sp
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    6w5 and 6w7 should be switched

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    wtf did I just read
    The equivalent socionics type for each enneagram type and instinct stacking. It's an analogic correlation based on whoever/whatever created both systems (not the theories; the underlying systems) might have used as a blueprint.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    6w5 and 6w7 should be switched
    Why ?

  6. #6
    TRVE KVLT Armalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    The equivalent socionics type for each ennegram type and intinct stacking.
    4w3 - LIE, 4w5 - LSI, 8w7 - EIE, what

  7. #7
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE 628 sx/sp
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Why ?
    w5 - logic influence, gathering of resources and knowledge to be safe relates to Si and Te
    w7 - more focused on gathering safety from people, relates to Fi relationships and also gluttonous in a way that Si wouldn't allow

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    w5 - logic influence, gathering of resources and knowledge to be safe relates to Si and Te
    w7 - more focused on gathering safety from people, relates to Fi relationships and also gluttonous in a way that Si wouldn't allow
    Oh, I don't know about descriptions. This is based on my observation of these types (people I've typed these types). Regardless, the former sounds like ESI-Fi.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,010
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's typologies based on different principles. there can be a similarity, but those traits probably can match randomly
    for example, EII with E8 mb I know one such

    mb some types match more often. unknown how that "more" is

    Also Enneagram as typology is much more doubtful than Jung types. It mb incorrect by significant core parts.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Sol, this is not a most likely socionics type option for each enneagram type; it's what each enneagram type actually is in socionics terms.

  11. #11
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the reasoning behind this? Equating these two typologies suggests a lack of understanding of both. Regardless, this info is not useful without any explanation.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I understand that these two VERY different forms of typology can't be equated, but what I'm doing is simply this:
    I'm finding descriptions of each Socionics type and comparing them to what the enneagram could look like.
    Simply finding descriptions of socionics types and seeing which best fits each enneagram type.

    1w9: LSI-Ti

    The Ti subtype is more calm and composed than the Se subtype, adding 9-ish flavors.
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISTj/subtypes/

    1w2: EII-Fi

    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/EII-ISFj/subtypes/

    2w1: ESI-Fi
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISFj/subtypes/

    2w3: ESE-Fe

    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/

    3w2: LSE-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTj/subtypes/

    3w4: LIE-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENTj/subtypes/

    4w3: EIE-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENFj/subtypes/

    4w5: IEI-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INFp/subtypes/

    5w4: ILI-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INTp/subtypes/

    5w6: LII-Ti
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INTj/subtypes/

    6w5: SLI-Te
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISTp/subtypes/

    6w7: ESE-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/

    7w6: IEE-Ne
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENFp/subtypes/

    7w8: SEE-Se
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFp/subtypes/

    8w7: SLE-Se
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTp/subtypes/

    8w9: SLE-Ti
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTp/subtypes/

    9w8: SLI-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLI-ISTp/subtypes/

    9w1: SEI-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISFp/subtypes/

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    What's the reasoning behind this? Equating these two typologies suggests a lack of understanding of both. Regardless, this info is not useful without any explanation.
    It's useful because it can explain the cause of many mistypes. When you type/VI someone, you are picking up on different elements/energies of the person at the same time, Say for example you type an IEE-Ne 7w6 sp/sp. That means you are picking the IEE-Ne vibe, the 7w6 vibe (which is akin to EIE-Ni) and the sp/sx vibe (which is akin to LSE-Si). This equivalence helps differentiate the different elements so that you dont end up typing this person EIE-Ni or LSE-Si.

    As an example here on the forum, we have queentiger who probably is IEI-Fe 3w4 sx/sp. So she is getting typed EIE from the 3w4 element, and now she is typing herself LIE from the Sx/sp element.

    Another example is Jordan Peterson, who is even getting typed LIE despite that he is most likely a SEI-Si, and that would be because he is 1w2 (which corrresponds to LIE). People are seeing Te (also due to the so/sp SLI-Te element) which is in fact alpha -Ti like olimpia's.

    You see, there are different elements that take part when typing someone and this helps to differentiate them. It's also cool af IMO because it shows that both socionics and enneagram might have a similar origin.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thyssen View Post
    I understand that these two VERY different forms of typology can't be equated, but what I'm doing is simply this:
    I'm finding descriptions of each Socionics type and comparing them to what the enneagram could look like.
    Simply finding descriptions of socionics types and seeing which best fits each enneagram type.

    1w9: LSI-Ti

    The Ti subtype is more calm and composed than the Se subtype, adding 9-ish flavors.
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISTj/subtypes/

    1w2: EII-Fi

    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/EII-ISFj/subtypes/

    2w1: ESI-Fi
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISFj/subtypes/

    2w3: ESE-Fe

    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/

    3w2: LSE-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTj/subtypes/

    3w4: LIE-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENTj/subtypes/

    4w3: EIE-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENFj/subtypes/

    4w5: IEI-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INFp/subtypes/

    5w4: ILI-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INTp/subtypes/

    5w6: LII-Ti
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INTj/subtypes/

    6w5: SLI-Te
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISTp/subtypes/

    6w7: ESE-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/

    7w6: IEE-Ne
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENFp/subtypes/

    7w8: SEE-Se
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFp/subtypes/

    8w7: SLE-Se
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTp/subtypes/

    8w9: SLE-Ti
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTp/subtypes/

    9w8: SLI-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLI-ISTp/subtypes/

    9w1: SEI-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISFp/subtypes/
    Not very accurate IMO. I did not use the descriptions to do it, I used other trick(s). I'mnot sure all of mine are right, but I'm pretty sure most of them are right.
    Last edited by mclane; 09-19-2019 at 04:56 PM.

  15. #15
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    It's useful because it can explain the cause of many mistypes. When you type/VI someone, you are picking up on different elements/energies of the person at the same time, Say for example you type an IEE-Ne 7w6 sp/sp. That means you are picking the IEE-Ne vibe, the 7w6 vibe (which is akin to EIE-Ni) and the sp/sx vibe (which is akin to LSE-Si). This equivalence helps differentiate the different elements so that you dont end up typing this person EIE-Ni or LSE-Si.

    As an example here on the forum, we have queentiger who probably is IEI-Fe 3w4 sx/sp. So she is getting typed EIE from the 3w4 element, and now she is typing herself LIE from the Sx/sp element.

    Another example is Jordan Peterson, who is even getting typed LIE despite that he is most likely a SEI-Si, and that would be because he is 1w2 (which corrresponds to LIE). People are seeing Te (also due to the so/sp SLI-Te element) which is in fact alpha -Ti like olimpia's.

    You see, there are different elements that take part when typing someone and this helps to differentiate them. It's also cool af IMO because it shows that both socionics and enneagram might have a similar origin.
    It sounds, to me, that this type of reasoning is a way to obfuscate clarity in order to justify bad typings. Jordan Peterson is Beta: EIE. No comment on queentiger as I don't know them.
    I find the use of it very questionable still.

    More importantly: on what basis is this even remotely legit? You claim that Socionics and Enneagram "might have a similar origin." Show us! Demonstrate the connection! Without a way for others to verify your theory (peer review if you will), this will amount to nothing more than hot air.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    It sounds, to me, that this type of reasoning is a way to obfuscate clarity in order to justify bad typings. Jordan Peterson is Beta: EIE. No comment on queentiger as I don't know them.
    I find the use of it very questionable still.

    More importantly: on what basis is this even remotely legit? You claim that Socionics and Enneagram "might have a similar origin." Show us! Demonstrate the connection! Without a way for others to verify your theory (peer review if you will), this will amount to nothing more than hot air.
    The evidence is obtained by observing, something that being LSI-Se I suspect it's something you are not very good at. You do realize that all these theories we deal with here are based mostly on observation? Or at least the ones that can operate them better are most likely the ones that can observe better (sadly, the majority are missing from the scene at this time-- I'm talking about gamma and to a lesser extent delta types, +Ni/-Ne valuers).

    Also, some things ring true and others don't.

    The EIE jordan peterson type vibe is being probably being picked up from a 3w4 fix that he has, and/or he has EIE-Ni as his second type (as per my quatritypes theory). Some who are saying he is ILI/LII could be picked up from a 5w6 fix that he has. So there it is, his trifix is causing a myriad of mistypes, and the explanation is this relation I've expounded here.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Not very accurate IMO. I did not use the descriptions to do it, I used other trick(s). I'mnot sure all of mine are right, but I'm pretty sure most of them are right.
    Care to explain which typings you disagree with?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thyssen View Post
    Care to explain which typings you disagree with?
    I will try to explain why each type you have connected is not that one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Thyssen View Post


    1w9: LSI-Ti

    The Ti subtype is more calm and composed than the Se subtype, adding 9-ish flavors.
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/LSI-ISTj/subtypes/

    I associate E1 in general with some form of +Fi/-Fe (but also with +Ti/-Te ability--like base-role)- LSI-Ti are often too cold are not interested in idealism or reforming anything in society. They're the typical everyman that maintains a beta hierarchical structure. LSI-Se however, due to +Fi/-Fe role is often interested in fighting for values/imposing them.

    1w2: EII-Fi

    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/EII-ISFj/subtypes/

    This is possible, but I think LIE-Ni fits better. But it could be; I will observe in case it's EII-Fi.

    2w1: ESI-Fi
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISFj/subtypes/

    There's this stereotype that E2's have to be SFs, while I have found that not to be often that much. 2w1 is "the servant", and while ESI-Fi's tend to be good at servitude, I think IEI-Fe fits the servant archetype much better (also being beta which is the quadra of servitude). E2 in general I believe correlated with -Fi/+Fe , which is the function used to attend to to oher people, to be sympathetic towards them.

    2w3: ESE-Fe

    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/

    I'm pretty sure this is IEE-Fi due to VI reasons. Btw, many people who get typed 2w3 are in fact 3w2. The archetype ESE-Fe grandma is a 3w2.

    3w2: LSE-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTj/subtypes/

    Doesn't make much sense. LSE-Si usually are not into parroting or deception (or narcissism either).

    3w4: LIE-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENTj/subtypes/

    It's possible, I used to think 3w4 was LIE-Ni, but I realized it's probably EIE-Ni. EIE-Ni often are more cold and ruthless than LIE-Ni and can change their image easier to fit their goals.

    4w3: EIE-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENFj/subtypes/

    Pretty sure it's not. Even 4w3 people look LIE-Ni VI wise.

    4w5: IEI-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INFp/subtypes/

    I think that e4s (individualists) are gamma types, and e8's as a counterpart are beta types. I wasn't sure if 4w5 was LSI-Se or SEE-Fi, but VI-wise 4w5 people have a strong SEE-Fi vibe,.

    5w4: ILI-Ni
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INTp/subtypes/

    Nope, it's a bit counter-intuitive but 5w4 is ILE-Ti.

    5w6: LII-Ti
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INTj/subtypes/

    Hesitated between LII-Ti and ILI-Ni, but it's definitely one of these two. I have it in my trifix and I think I have more of ILI-Ni than LII-Ti.

    6w5: SLI-Te
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISTp/subtypes/

    SLI-Te's often are very pleasant people, although they come in many forms. They are easier to get along and often embody the "buddy" archetype. They're not as vigilant and interested in defending themselves as 6w5's (which I think fits ESI-Fi)

    6w7: ESE-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/

    Nah. See above.

    7w6: IEE-Ne
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ENFp/subtypes/

    Could be, but I think EIE-Ni fits better, mainly because IEE-Ne is a positive delta type and 7w6 is often not a positive type-

    7w8: SEE-Se
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFp/subtypes/

    Possibly, at least is similar to ESE-Fe.

    8w7: SLE-Se
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTp/subtypes/

    Nope.

    8w9: SLE-Ti
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESTp/subtypes/

    Nope.

    9w8: SLI-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLI-ISTp/subtypes/

    9w8 has tons of +Si. If it's not LII-Ne, it would have to be SEI-Si.

    9w1: SEI-Si
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ISFp/subtypes/

    Doesn't fit. 9w1's are almost like angels. It could fit EII but I think it's ESI-Fi.

  19. #19
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,665
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    when you combine socionics, dcnh (2+1 model), enneagram (with tritypes, wings and stackings) we are coming to near 1.5 million different possibilities if my calculations are correct. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    when you combine socionics, dcnh (2+1 model), enneagram (with tritypes, wings and stackings) we are coming to near 1.5 million different possibilities if my calculations are correct. Have fun!
    Explains why each person is a world of difference. Still, people with similar types should be similar(but still different, since there are many factors not accountable with these theories).

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As a side note: Enneagram can be VI'ed the same as Socionics

  22. #22
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    It's useful because it can explain the cause of many mistypes. When you type/VI someone, you are picking up on different elements/energies of the person at the same time, Say for example you type an IEE-Ne 7w6 sp/sp. That means you are picking the IEE-Ne vibe, the 7w6 vibe (which is akin to EIE-Ni) and the sp/sx vibe (which is akin to LSE-Si). This equivalence helps differentiate the different elements so that you dont end up typing this person EIE-Ni or LSE-Si.

    As an example here on the forum, we have queentiger who probably is IEI-Fe 3w4 sx/sp. So she is getting typed EIE from the 3w4 element, and now she is typing herself LIE from the Sx/sp element.

    Another example is Jordan Peterson, who is even getting typed LIE despite that he is most likely a SEI-Si, and that would be because he is 1w2 (which corrresponds to LIE). People are seeing Te (also due to the so/sp SLI-Te element) which is in fact alpha -Ti like olimpia's.

    You see, there are different elements that take part when typing someone and this helps to differentiate them. It's also cool af IMO because it shows that both socionics and enneagram might have a similar origin.
    Ooh I love being used as an example, however my praise stops there.
    Firstly, I'm sx/so. Secondly, IEI is not a possible type for me at all - in no way am I introverted or Se dual seeking. I want to be the dominant one in the relationship, I am a natural leader. IEIs are submissive as fuck. Thirdly, your correlations are bullshit layered on top of bullshit. To use me as an IEI example is fucking retarded and I demand you stop, or I'll escalate this much much further.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  23. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ooh I love being used as an example, however my praise stops there.
    Firstly, I'm sx/so. Secondly, IEI is not a possible type for me at all - in no way am I introverted or Se dual seeking. I want to be the dominant one in the relationship, I am a natural leader. IEIs are submissive as fuck. Thirdly, your correlations are bullshit layered on top of bullshit. To use me as an IEI example is fucking retarded and I demand you stop, or I'll escalate this much much further.
    That's your opinion. You are a beta Fe type. But sure, I won't use you as an example again.
    Last edited by mclane; 09-20-2019 at 03:23 PM.

  24. #24
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    The evidence is obtained by observing, something that being LSI-Se I suspect it's something you are not very good at. You do realize that all these theories we deal with here are based mostly on observation? Or at least the ones that can operate them better are most likely the ones that can observe better (sadly, the majority are missing from the scene at this time-- I'm talking about gamma and to a lesser extent delta types, +Ni/-Ne valuers).

    Also, some things ring true and others don't.

    The EIE jordan peterson type vibe is being probably being picked up from a 3w4 fix that he has, and/or he has EIE-Ni as his second type (as per my quatritypes theory). Some who are saying he is ILI/LII could be picked up from a 5w6 fix that he has. So there it is, his trifix is causing a myriad of mistypes, and the explanation is this relation I've expounded here.
    You are a funny one. You don't have any proof so the reason I don't buy your bullshit must be because of my type. *GROAN*

  25. #25
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    As a side note: Enneagram can be VI'ed the same as Socionics
    More hot air.

    Proof is in the pudding: show, don't tell.

  26. #26
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    That's your opinion. You are a beta Fe type. But sure, I won't use you as an example again.
    EIE is an acceptable typing, IEI is not. Fucking retard.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  27. #27
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    More hot air.

    Proof is in the pudding: show, don't tell.
    He has no proof, he's using enneagram to justify his retarded af typings. Nothing new
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  28. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    EIE is an acceptable typing, IEI is not. Fucking retard.
    Eat shit fucking mentally deranged kid. Go spread your misery somewhere else, we care about it not here.
    @Samson I've got better things to do than argue with an LSI.

    Fucking betas, always spreading their lowly demeanor around and turning everything to shit. The butcher quadra.

  29. #29
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Eat shit fucking mentally deranged kid. Go spread your misery somewhere else, we care about it not here.
    @Samson I've got better things to do than argue with an LSI.

    Fucking betas, always spreading their lowly demeanor around and turning everything to shit. The butcher quadra.
    Are you a troll? If so, congratulations, you got me in the first half! I actually thought you were serious about your theory. Damnit, I should've known!

  30. #30
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Eat shit fucking mentally deranged kid. Go spread your misery somewhere else, we care about it not here.
    @Samson I've got better things to do than argue with an LSI.

    Fucking betas, always spreading their lowly demeanor around and turning everything to shit. The butcher quadra.
    Oh it seems you lack the knowledge of function charges.
    IEIs don't turn everything to shit because they have creative Fe+. EIEs do, because they lead with Fe-.
    Also I'm 18, not a kid. You're idiocy rivals that of Kill4Me, Beautiful sky and Sol.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  31. #31

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Samsom Baseless troll accusations mean nothing. Keep producing bullshit out of your ass, you might score something (if only because it's your only contribution).
    @queentiger those charges are wrong, fucktard. Learn socionics properly and type yourself correctly and maybe then we can discuss socionics on even terms. Btw, IEI-Fe can be as dramatic as EIE's and not give a wimpy vibe. You still have a lot to learn stupid kid!

  32. #32
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    @Samsom Baseless troll accusations mean nothing. Keep producing bullshit out of your ass, you might score something (if only because it's your only contribution).
    @queentiger those charges are wrong, fucktard. Learn socionics properly and type yourself correctly and maybe then we can discuss socionics on even terms. Btw, IEI-Fe can be as dramatic as EIE's and not give a wimpy vibe. You still have a lot to learn stupid kid!
    "Baseless accusations..." You confuse me. Are you trying to tell me that you are not a troll?

  33. #33
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    @Samsom Baseless troll accusations mean nothing. Keep producing bullshit out of your ass, you might score something (if only because it's your only contribution).
    @queentiger those charges are wrong, fucktard. Learn socionics properly and type yourself correctly and maybe then we can discuss socionics on even terms. Btw, IEI-Fe can be as dramatic as EIE's and not give a wimpy vibe. You still have a lot to learn stupid kid!
    what if I'm an LSE and it's just my enneagram making you think I'm an IEI?
    There's plenty of statements you're making and not using evidence to back them up. I'm with Samson, we should just label you a cretinous troll and move on, you can be the village idiot and never taken seriously again.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  34. #34

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    what if I'm an LSE and it's just my enneagram making you think I'm an IEI?
    There's plenty of statements you're making and not using evidence to back them up. I'm with Samson, we should just label you a cretinous troll and move on, you can be the village idiot and never taken seriously again.
    That's what you betas do, right? Name calling and labeling things (incorrectly) with your own faulty interpretations of things. You truly are contemptible; since you are unable to produce anything of value, you have to put down those who due their natural ability to observe and derive connections from things are able to come up with a correlation like this I've expounded on this thread. What a pity.

    You're a drama queen, you're disrespectful, attention seeking, and not too bright. If you are not an EIE-Fe, or an IEI-Fe (a negative one since I hold these types in semi-high regard-- among betas that is), you must be an ESE. LSE's have more worthwhile contributions than this (such as Sol, as faulty as he is, his contribution is infinitely more valuable and worthwhile, than yours).

  35. #35
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    That's what you betas do, right? Name calling and labeling things (incorrectly) with your own faulty interpretations of things. You truly are contemptible; since you are unable to produce anything of value, you have to put down those who due their natural ability to observe and derive connections from things are able to come up with a correlation like this I've expounded on this thread. What a pity.
    "Name calling and labeling things (incorrectly) with your own faulty interpretations of things. "

    I like the irony. You're good at this.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    "Name calling and labeling things (incorrectly) with your own faulty interpretations of things. "

    I like the irony. You're good at this.
    In your own (faulty) opinion

    If I'm behaving like his towards queentiger is because she might seem to need this kind of attention or at least it seems it's what she is inviting with her behavior.

  37. #37
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    That's what you betas do, right? Name calling and labeling things (incorrectly) with your own faulty interpretations of things. You truly are contemptible; since you are unable to produce anything of value, you have to put down those who due their natural ability to observe and derive connections from things are able to come up with a correlation like this I've expounded on this thread. What a pity.

    You're a drama queen, you're disrespectful, attention seeking, and not too bright. If you are not an EIE-Fe, or an IEI-Fe (a negative one since I hold these types in semi-high regard-- among betas that is), you must be an ESE. LSE's have more worthwhile contributions than this (such as Sol, as faulty as he is, his contribution is infinitely more valuable and worthwhile, than yours).
    ESEs are Fe+ leads, they are absolutely not attention seeking, disrespectful drama queens. Clearly the mockery of your simple toddler mind has gone over your head.
    However, you are yet to provide evidence for any of your correlations. You can tell others how genius you are with all this unnecessary posturing all you want, but no one buys it. Also you (if I remember rightly) believe in God, therefore proving how dumb you truly are.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  38. #38

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    ESEs are Fe+ leads, they are absolutely not attention seeking, disrespectful drama queens. Clearly the mockery of your simple toddler mind has gone over your head.
    However, you are yet to provide evidence for any of your correlations. You can tell others how genius you are with all this unnecessary posturing all you want, but no one buys it. Also you (if I remember rightly) believe in God, therefore proving how dumb you truly are.
    First of all, ESE is -Fe base. Being a blunt fucker and angrily telling others their bullshit is intimately related with -Fe. Furthermore, 95% of people believe in a higher power (in one way or another). You are saying 95% of humanity are retarded? Einstein for example was agnostic. Was Einstein retarded?

    I don't care if any if you beta fuckers believe my correlations or not. Let's see for example what the reaction was of an ILI who posted in this thread: he realized there might be something to what I am saying, and came up with his own correlation, then asked me to discuss them. Mission accomplished (on my part). But from you ESE/beta fuckers, I expect very little from you. Keep on with you inability to type yourself correctly and your useless drama (starting a thread calling those who have valid alternative typings "retards", etc).

  39. #39
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    First of all, ESE is -Fe base. Being a blunt fucker and angrily telling others their bullshit is intimately related with -Fe. Furthermore, 95% of people believe in a higher power (in one way or another). You are saying 95% of humanity are retarded? Einstein for example was agnostic. Was Einstein retarded?

    I don't care if any if you beta fuckers believe my correlations or not. Let's see for example what the reaction was of an ILI who posted in this thread: he realized there might be something to what I am saying, and came up with his own correlation, then asked me to discuss them. Mission accomplished (on my part). But from you ESE/beta fuckers, I expect very little from you. Keep on with you inability to type yourself correctly and your useless drama (starting a thread calling those who have valid alternative typings "retards", etc).
    I mean there is a good chance the majority of people are retarded and/or easily manipulated. Being agnostic is not retarded, every human is technically agnostic.
    ESE is not "Fe-" base at all, learn some model G. You're saying I have an inability to type myself correctly based on absolutely nothing besides you disagreeing with it - as if you're always right and everyone else is always wrong. You have not provided any sort of evidence for what you are claiming as fact. Your hatred for betas is clouding your judgement, and your lack of intelligence is noticeable.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  40. #40
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @mclane BUT, if you do want a suggestion: SEE-Si isn't a thing
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •