Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious to find out my type!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Curious to find out my type!

Hi,

Intersting I found this forum on google and decide to check it out. I was going to wait but I got too curious to find out my type. I pretty much could describe my self but people may view me differently than I view myself. So I prefer people to ask me questions and get me to just talk.

I would describe alittle about myself below.

-I love to give gifts to people, that make them happy, makes me happy too.
    - I'm still in school. If it comes to projects. If people are excited about this project I am too. If the people are not excited about the project I'm not as excited about the project either.
    -Say if people are in a bad mood it gets me in a bad mood too, if people are in a happy mood it makes me be in a happy too.
    -I don't like talking on the phone I like to meet people in person.
    -I have to admit I can be forceful in presenting my ideas at home.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and welcome.

I'm still learning to about personalitys. But I would give it a try. Forsure you describe below are Extroverted. Um what do you pretty much like to do on your free time I guess?
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou Taz

For my free time.

-I like to play computer games and video games even though I'm a girl.
    -Just relax and listen to music.
    -If friends invite me to go someplace I will, even if I'm tired unless my parents say no.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey JD,

People really need to know more about you. More about how you see yourself and others see you. From what you said so far you sound xxFP (maybe ISFP?).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok,

-I act really serious at first but open up when people talk to me.
    - I like to be around people alot.
    -When it comes to arguments I don't stick up for myself very well, I stick up for other people.
    -I like cats but not dogs very well.
    -I like to play jokes on people and tease my friends at times.
    -I do like sports. I am very competitive but I don't get upset if I lose. basket ball is one of the times I am positively am a leader as to get people energise.
    -When I type or write I tend to find mistakes. I get irritated and end up correcting my self about 3 times.
    -I don't like doing poems or stories, I don't like to write period.
    - Please ask me question as I feel better about talking about myself if people ask me questions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound very ESFp from the description ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do have a gut feeling what type you might be, but I'm not confident about it at all at this point. So I'm gonna ask you some questions,

Do you obsess about your appearnce a lot, and if someone made fun of the way you dress or look would youy find it extremly painful?

Do you sometimes make promeses you can't keep?

Do you have an need to understand complex things and ideas?

Do you like formality and can you push yourself to do uninteresting work?

Do you think you have good values and enjoy pastimes?

Do you like to set aside lesisure time for yourself?

Do you like it when people are physically rough with you?

Can you understand people's feelings and emotions easily?

That's all for now.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound very ESFp from the description ...
    I hope you're right, rmcnew.

All that I can say, JD, is that you and I would get along very well.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Curious to find out my type!

Quote Originally Posted by JD
    -I love to give gifts to people, that make them happy, makes me happy too.
    - I'm still in school. If it comes to projects. If people are excited about this project I am too. If the people are not excited about the project I'm not as excited about the project either.
    -Say if people are in a bad mood it gets me in a bad mood too, if people are in a happy mood it makes me be in a happy too.

-I don't like talking on the phone I like to meet people in person.
    -I have to admit I can be forceful in presenting my ideas at home.
    -I do like sports. I am very competitive but I don't get upset if I lose.
    all the way

... am positively am a leader as to get people energise.
    Exxx all the way

-When I type or write I tend to find mistakes. I get irritated and end up correcting my self about 3 times.
    on one's PoTR perhaps

Her description is -almost- a careful ESFp functional analysis, you sure you didn't read and understood -all- the page before asking ?
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you obsess about your appearnce a lot, and if someone made fun of the way you dress or look would youy find it extremly painful?

I am obessed with wearing clean clothes with no marks. I don't wear makeup actualy I hate wearing makeup. The shirt has to be different color than the pants I wear. But pretty much I just wear what I feel comfterable and if people like me for who I am. I don't like to wear a dress.
    Which is one color shirt, short or blue jeans with tennis shoes. I usualy tie my hair up.
    Do you sometimes make promeses you can't keep?

No. I always tell them I might not to be able to do them or if I have time I will help them later.

Do you have an need to understand complex things and ideas?
    I'm not sure actualy I think so.

Do you like formality and can you push yourself to do uninteresting work?

I think school is the only time as to get good grades but in life nope I don't even bother to. I try to think ahead of time as if it good for it in the future or if people I know ask me to do this uninteresting work.

Do you think you have good values and enjoy pastimes?

I like the past better than the future. People are more busy today than in the past. I want to be young I don't want to get more responsibilites. Actualy I think the only future I'm excited about is to be able to travel with my close friends, if have enough money and my future is set I value my family greatly. Want to spend as much as possible with my relatives, if I decide to drive again I would go out of my way to visit them if they want me to.

Do you like to set aside lesisure time for yourself?

I guess once in awhile. Every time I do, stuff always happens on that day.

Do you like it when people are physically rough with you?

I looked up the description of other personalitys. I think the only type I except playing rough is ISTX guys. I had a relative who sound like a ISTP I had to get through his protective side. He likes to play rough you just have to work through his protective side. Say when he says don't touch me I just ignore it poke him anyway if I just do the right amount I could get him to laugh. It funny as we get in stupid arguments such topics as why he is not the king. Or this certain color is hot pink not just pink. The topics is more mature I just can't think of an mature topic right now.

Can you understand people's feelings and emotions easily?

I can understand people feelings easily most of the time and there point of view.

I hope that good enough.

Oh yeah who ever the guest that said should talk about boys twice my age. I don't want a to have a boyfriend or talk about guys just yet. I just rather be friends with them. I won't even think about getting a boyfriend until I'm set with my life which probably won't be until 3-4 yrs. later. I'm still in high school.

Hey maybe I am to young to be thinking about my type.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    my function analysis tells me that you are too young to be thinking about your type, and maybe you should just chew bubblegum and talk about boys twice your age.
    Mine tells me she -does- has a type, just that being young may mean the type isn't clear enough yet or can even vary perhaps. I find it interesting to check out how a type evolves in time.

I think I've been INFj since I have memory of my own consciousness...
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JD, I'm still torn between ESFP and ISFP. But now I'm starting to lean more towards the ISFP side. From what you wrote it sounds like your dominant function could be Introverted Sensing, which would be an ISFP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko
    my function analysis tells me that you are too young to be thinking about your type, and maybe you should just chew bubblegum and talk about boys twice your age.
    Mine tells me she -does- has a type, just that being young may mean the type isn't clear enough yet or can even vary perhaps. I find it interesting to check out how a type evolves in time.

"-does- has"
    you, miss, are not to be trusted!

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok,

-I act really serious at first but open up when people talk to me.
    -When it comes to arguments I don't stick up for myself very well, I stick up for other people.
    -I like cats but not dogs very well.
    -I like to play jokes on people and tease my friends at times.
    -I do like sports. I am very competitive but I don't get upset if I lose. basket ball is one of the times I am positively am a leader as to get people energise.
    -I don't like doing poems or stories, I don't like to write period.
    - Please ask me question as I feel better about talking about myself if people ask me questions.
    My guess is XXFp. The above sounds like INFp. I could also guess ENFp.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I brushed through the posts on this thread to come up with "N," so, forget the post the above!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, ok

I'll describe my self some more.

- I like to give people challenge if I think it's ok as long it not a war.
    -I also like to challege those who fight back as long it not a war. When I challenge I view it as a joke a game not like a debate.
    -If the challenge get the other person mad I'll let them know I wasn't taking it seriously just as a joke.
    -When I get too much energy and excited at the same time. I don't run off and jump like crazy, Like I curl up like a ball and throw a few punchesI(my mom think I'm mental when I do that) then go annoy everyone.
    School-My fav. school subjects are P.E., homec, astronomy, art, and zoology.
    -Classes I hate are English, Math(got to complicated for me), and Managment.
    -I like to design and decorate rooms, presents, etc.
    -Most of my close friends are guys and maybe3 to 4friends that are girls.
    -I don't really get along with girls my age yet at school.
    -I do get along with teachers.
    Life
    -Lately when it comes to meet new people I usualy come say hi first before they come to me.
    -I let everyone be my friend if they want. I don't exclude people.
    -If people have trouble meeting other people I go introduce them to get to know other people.
    -If people don't like me I aint going to give a hard time. To me I'll just say ok and move on don't care if they hate me.
    -Easily trust people except if I'm driving.

That pretty much it. I'll have to think more about describing me if needed.

My question is probably pretty obvious but what is dual?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, now I believe you're an ISFP.

As to your question as to what your dual is, it would be me (that is, of course, if you are an ISFP.)

But really, the dual for an ISFP is an ENTP (and I'm an ENTP). Dual relationships are simply the most comfortable and are the easiest to get along with. Duals don't attack you at your weak points, and enjoy your stong points. This is why when you have a friend who is a dual, it is harder to break the bonds between duals. Duals usually enjoy each others company and can have fun together.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Thank you Rocky

I always wounder too if you don't mind answering this question. Since you mention that I might be a ISFP. Or other choice by other people ESFP. Say How would the relationship be if an ISFP was good friends with another ISFP or ESFP with another ESFP, etc.?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"-does- has"
    you, miss, are not to be trusted!
    Dunno what you mean but if it's the case, english is a language I learned when I was bored, It's not my native one.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno what you mean but if it's the case, english is a language I learned when I was bored, It's not my native one.
    He ment that you were not to be trusted because of your poor grammar. And by the way, he should have spelt 'miss' as 'Miss', because he was trying to address you directly (so apparently he has poor grammar himself ).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Thank you Rocky

I always wounder too if you don't mind answering this question. Since you mention that I might be a ISFP. Or other choice by other people ESFP. Say How would the relationship be if an ISFP was good friends with another ISFP or ESFP with another ESFP, etc.?
    You can usually get along with someone with the same type as you. Someone of the same type is suppossed to be one of the better relationships (after duality). So if you're an ISFP than you will probably get along well with other ISFPs, and if you're an ESFP you'll probably get along well with other ESFPs.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    He ment that you were not to be trusted because of your poor grammar. And by the way, he should have spelt 'miss' as 'Miss', because he was trying to address you directly (so apparently he has poor grammar himself ).
    And a bad intuition too. I'm male, and a straight one ^^;;
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Hmm. Thank you Rocky

You can usually get along with someone with the same type as you. Someone of the same type is suppossed to be one of the better relationships (after duality). So if you're an ISFP than you will probably get along well with other ISFPs, and if you're an ESFP you'll probably get along well with other ESFPs.
    Ok, thanks Rocky.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True... Rocky convinced my way more... ISFp's are very sociable intraverts, but still intraverts.

-I like to design and decorate rooms, presents, etc.
    on function 1 or 2...

on function 4...? they try to always comply but ISFp's hate to be lectured... I dunno about this one.... (or maybe she's just lucky and has identical or dual teachers, hehe)

-When I get too much energy and excited at the same time. I don't run off and jump like crazy, Like I curl up like a ball and throw a few punchesI(my mom think I'm mental when I do that) then go annoy everyone.
    That's very recurrent in ISFp's descriptions.

My fav. school subjects are P.E., homec, astronomy, art, and zoology.
    Art is ISFp's last name.

-If the challenge get the other person mad I'll let them know I wasn't taking it seriously just as a joke.
    They call them Peacemakers and not by chance.
    Balzac

Creepy-

fgd

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Art is ISFp's last name.
    I think you mean middle name
    I agree
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finnialy took a myer brigg test. I sure hate long test. Took forever and it was frustrating.

The results below.

E-I I slightly
    N-S S moderate
    T-F F clearly
    J-P P moderate.

Toughest is between E and I. I got I by one point in a tie breaker. WOuld of had a tie if they didn't have odd numbers question. I could be E and I .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finnialy took a myer brigg test. I sure hate long test. Took forever and it was frustrating.

The results below.

E-I I slightly
    N-S S moderate
    T-F F clearly
    J-P P moderate.

Toughest is between E and I. I got I by one point in a tie breaker. WOuld of had a tie if they didn't have odd numbers question. I could be E and I .
    I still think you're ISFP. ISFP are usually sociable introverts. I don't think it's uncommom for an ISFP to be split between E/I. I guess that would make you an I with E-like qualities.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most definitely ISFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanks you guys for finding out my type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JD wrote:

on function 4...? they try to always comply but ISFp's hate to be lectured... I dunno about this one.... (or maybe she's just lucky and has identical or dual teachers, hehe)
    I do not like lectures . But most teachers in my school. Is doing more activity work and less lecture. More teachers at my school are taking more time to get to know the students if the students let them. That how I get along so well with my teachers as they want to get to know not only me but other students. I like my math teacher alot as she does her best to help most of us learn math better. More are able during lunch for one on one teaching which I learn better that way than just do lessons as a class also experimenting too :wink: .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There this one person I like to find out her type. She is my best friend pretty much. She sound like an INTX.

Here her below.

-She is really an organized freak.
    -Easy to play jokes on cause of her reaction.
    -She get mad easily at times. But get revenge on me when I get her mad also when I get her badly.
    -She knows really well how to get me embarass.
    Appearance
    -can smile really good, but at first look very serious and angry.
    -Really skinny
    -Don't really care about fashion
    -Usually wear sweat cloths
    -Ties hair up(color dirty blond)
    Behavior toward other people
    -Funny as we almost don't agree in topics but don't get in a huge debate.
    -Have lots of people she don't like but don't let them know unless they really get on her nerves.
    -I and some teachers can make her laugh.
    -Have fun wars with some teachers.
    -When in a bad mood has to figure it out her self or won't let other people help her unless have to, as I need people to help me.
    Fav. stuff
    -hate P.E., math, art, and science.
    -like or need, Spanish, Business class, and phycology(that class would drive me nuts).
    -she usualy sits doing nothing at home.
    -Get very serious when it comes to watching football games of how well her fav, team is doing(it very funny to).
    -About even of giving good and bad comments.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ she sounds like an INTJ (that would be your Activity partner).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree heh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all. How would you say she my activity partner (just curious)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In socionics Activity partners are a certain kind of intertype relationship. If you are ISFp and she is INTj then you are activity partners. You can read more about activity partners here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. That is funny. I'll have to tell her that when school starts. Most of my guy friends, are my dual or INFP. So Pedro we would get along very well then too :wink: . Funny how each type has a name such as activity partner. It took her along time to get me to talk to her . Ust really curious not to be mean either but which type would I not get along very well seriously?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJs, also, INTPs. ESFPs and ISFJs might annoy you too, but not as much.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah ENTjs should be the worst for you. I like most ISFps I meet but socionics is only one part of relationships so I might very well dislike you lol. I get along superficially with most people though so I probably would like you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Probably a girl who betrayed me, also wanted to kill me was an ENTJ. She hated me for who I am . Oh well. lol. Pedro then I probably might know how to get on your nerves at time then too :wink: .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast