Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REST IN PEACE - The Passing of long-time (8+ years) 16types Member Raver

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear this : ( I talked to him a bit and even if Socionics says he was my conflictor, we didn't conflict, he seemed a decent, reasonable and mature person.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is really depressing. For an IEE and a Delta he surely was a pretty great guy. We'll meet each other again in eternity, Raver

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe the best way to honor Raver's memory is to incorporate what you most enjoyed and respected about him into your own beliefs and habits.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

wtf how is this confirmed?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He had a lovely presence and a huge heart. He will be missed. My heart goes to his family and everyone that loved him.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss you, friend.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of our most venerable and mature members. He will be missed...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been really down about this. I'm still quite new to this forum, but I got to know Raver over the last couple of months through Discord. I found him to be an incredibly thoughtful and balanced person, and I really loved talking with him. I enjoyed his presence and perspective on things.

Life can be so incredibly fragile, cruel and brief. Keep your loved ones close and don't let it pass you by.

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that it's awkward for me after cutting ties with this community completely to come out of nowhere and say stuff on here especially so long after this was posted but I got curious and wondered if I had any notifications so I came back and saw this today.

Even though our worldviews and attitudes were radically different he was still very nice to me and wanted to be my friend for the 7-8 months we knew each other. Seeing his face made me cry for the first time in months and I hate myself for falling apart and disappearing from our discord a month before all this. (I'll probably go back soon so that this doesn't happen again with anyone else.)

The world was very lucky to have him even just for this long.

human flesh tastes like pork

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am new here and I don't know you or your friend, but my heart goes out to you. What's helped for me is knowing that this person will always live in my heart and memory and carrying the positive aspects of their spirit with me, even bringing them into my own way of being and view of others. It sounds like he shared some characteristics that my sister had, she was the most compassionate and selfless person I knew. As a result, I am now a more compassionate, giving and less judgmental person myself. She was also a raver with the nickname "Sparks". Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need someone to talk to

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always liked reading Raver's posts. I may not have always agreed with him (rare), but I liked his responses. I always felt like he was a more stable version of me, and so held him as a model of how I might eventually be like. I'll miss him.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh Raver <3 you are missed now my friend but we will all see each other in time. May your soul be illuminated. You are no longer suffering
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12