Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Also @Number 9 large how do you type Aang Sokka and Katara?
    I think Aang IEE katara ESE and sokka ILE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my old (ICONIC) thread is ancient history and I’m feeling jolly and bored so here’s a new thread where we can talk about my favorite subject: Me.
    Hope you had fun so far

I’m not going to go with any questionnaire bullshit because I think that structural way of typing is fake and useless.
    interesting

Also no videos because I don’t like talking to thin air.
    Totally agree

Instead, I’m just going to give y’all some interesting facts.
    I'm all ears

One time I ran away from home for four days, partied the whole time, almost died.
    almost died from partying?!

Right now I’m interested in getting an ankh tattooed and also ‘eternal life’ in Arabic - الحياة الأبدية
    why in Arabic?

Sometimes I lie to make things more interesting but my life is already interesting without doing that.
    you lie to make things interesting? can you share an example?

I’m a wise dumbass.
    lol
    And that’s all I could think of for now! Thanks for reading! Feel free to include enneagram too. Drinks on the house for everyone.
    you're welcome and it was fun to read, in enneagram I don't see anything contradicting your self-typing as 7w6. as for socionics I would say you're extroverted ethical type, you seem to value Se so you are most likely an EIE or SEE.
    your dislike of structural methods of typing, passionate hate of math and random facts may points to valued Te and weak and unvalued Ti so SEE > EIE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Pretty much! Finished my degree
    Congrats @Olimpia, what was your major again? film studies or something similar right?

Awesome, I noticed @Chae similarly used to post a lot but is now focused on real life. It’s good to have a balance.
    I am really gonna miss @Chae , she knew how to make the forum enjoyable

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    and too ungrounded for S
    that's been bugging me tbh

Thats some victim shit
    totally agree
    @Vice I guess I need to give your type more thought (hopefully I won't forget)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: I was pulled over by two cops and an FBI agent and got handcuffed today
    Not sure how things are in US but do cops and FBI team up very often?

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Since no one else asked why I will. Why?
    yeah someone had to ask why, but I thought you like things to stay mysterious

btw, I really missed that avatar of yours

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Aang IEE katara ESE and sokka ILE
    I agree with all of those
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo
    Hope you had fun so far

Almost died from partying?!

Why in Arabic?

totally agree
    I guess I need to give your type more thought (hopefully I won't forget)

do cops and FBI team up often?

1. Oh I have, I’m quite skilled at doing so

2. Yeah it’s kind of a long story

3. For aesthetic purposes, I feel like it gives it a more mythical feel

4. Good thing we have all the time in the world to ponder

5. Not really from what I know unless it’s something serious they’re going after which is why I was shocked they had one with them for something so minor

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my trip really convinced me that I shouldn’t let anything prevent me from happiness which is why I need to uproot myself from where I am and my situation and start over

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll protect you from
    All the things I’ve seen
    And I’ll clean your wounds
    Rinse them with saline

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Tomorrow I am going to post my thoughts on your type. Stay out of jail!
    Finally had some time to do this.

Sometimes I wonder if you are the one providing the Se for others or swept up in the current yourself.

Ok, let's take a trip down memory lane @fresh meat (come on now, it's not so fresh anymore, you have been here too long. lol)

I am only including my side of the conversation when we discussed your type before since some of it might be sensitive. I have always told you you are very intuitive. You show this more one on one than you do on the open forum. I blacked out my face and username since I don't want it on the forum.

These conversations took place over a period of close to 3 years. I have still not decided for sure since you have gotten involved in a lifestyle that makes me unsure. I think once you are done partying it will be easier to tell. I have seen people of all types get caught up in a similar lifestyle. Some of your choices would block out your natural intuition, like drugs and alcohol which obscures your natural personality. As you know several E types can also fall into drugs and alcohol due to life circumstances. The easiest thing to do is just label you SEE E7 and be done with it. I am not yet convinced. Let's do this again in another year or two.

Ego Block: 1st Program Function - Se Extroverted Sensing
    Willful protection of his own interests (and of interests of his "team"), as well as his own priority - are characteristic of the SEE. This is done not for the purpose of direct and merciless suppression, but for maximum freedom of realization of SEE's own sensing potential, for most complete expression his or her bright individuality, for the realization of his or her own ethical purposes and tasks.

Therefore, the assessment of ratio of forces in SEE's value system is based, first of all, on the competition of personal achievements and successes. For SEE it is important that his own achievements and merits are acknowledged, and that his authority is accepted as a consequence of realization of his personal qualities: that he is acknowledged as the most sensitive and most thoughtful leader, the most energetic and most active colleague, the most loyal and most reliable friend - the acknowledgement that he is the best and unsurpassed doer of his kind.

Irrespective of what occupation or activity he or she chooses, the SEE sets a goal to be the best of the best. This goal is praiseworthy and deserving of respect in itself, but on other side - how much physical force and resources does it require to live one's life as an on-going sports contest, constantly turning back to compare yourself with your rivals, constantly checking your own successes against others' achievements, constantly being in a state of tension due to the eternal desire to get ahead, to go forward, and to not yield the initiative to anyone else.

The SEE tries to easily and swiftly attain the goals that he or she has set. Getting fully involved in some project or occupation, not considering the efforts spent for achievement of success, the SEE is capable of exceptional fitness for work and of any sacrifices, even those that contradict common sense. (For example, one representative of this type, a beginning singer, has been working on improving her voice by simultaneously visiting three instructors. Unfortunately, the result did not justify the efforts and money she has spent on this.)

Not taking into account that he or she may appear to be boasting, the SEE at every turn "reports" about his or her achievements, sometimes quite sincerely being surprised that others are lagging behind his "model" tempo: "What? You have not yet completed this assignment? I'm already on the next one!" He as if proposes to orient by him in any matter. And in fact, why not? The SEE magnificently knows how to impose the spirit of creative competition and business activity on the most passive and most indifferent to general enthusiasm person - his dual, the ILI. He can make the most passive and the inactive person to start to hustle and be active (The ILIs would have reached extreme points of detachment and passiveness if it wasn't for the exceptional enthusiasm and the hyper-activity of their dual the SEE.)

The SEE always negatively judges such traits in people as passiveness, absence of initiative, retreat from the chosen plans. It cannot be said so that the SEE openly encourages the skill "to elbow your way through" - it would be more accurate to say that he encourages the skill "to fight, to search, to find, and not to surrender". The SEE does not respect those who give up before difficulties. He is always for an active position in life and for an active search for solutions. Sometimes the methods that he proposes to resolve some problems appear somewhat linear. It is not that the SEE proposes to go and break through the closed doors (although this is not excluded), but to defend one's rights by any possible method, to attain what has been outlined under any conditions, to do so without fail.

For the SEE it is actually important to know which problems can be solved by method of willful pressuring, and which cannot. Therefore, giving advice to other people, which he himself possibly wouldn't follow, the SEE does so out of consideration of obtaining information for himself on the important to him ego block elements - where it is possible "to press", and where it is disallowed or ineffective.

Similarly, in assessing potential rivals, the SEE first examines the person's ability to resist pressure that has been exerted on him, and also his or her ability to stand up for himself, and readiness to give an immediate rebuff. Frequently, being confident in his own superiority, or feeling, that the situation is "working" in his favor, the SEE can allow himself a "trial falling out" with a person in whose willful potential he is interested. The absence of immediate defense sometimes directs the SEE to erroneous thoughts that this person is generally not capable of defending him or herself. Sometimes such promptly drawn conclusions in future lead the SEE to some very unpleasant situations.

For the SEE it is extremely unpleasant when he gets publicly "put in his place" - this lowers his self-esteem. Still a more absurd situation is when some unfamiliar person, for incomprehensible reasons, suddenly attacks him. In this case the SEE feels himself to be quite lost. Unfortunately, he is not always capable to quickly take control of his feelings and to calmly and firmly ask for an explanation.

The SEE can vividly, sometimes provocatively "declare" about himself. He can defy society, throw a challenge, create a scandalous image for himself: this for him is nothing more than the expression of its own creative individuality. He is much more disturbed by absence of interest in himself than the consequences of such provocative behavior. He is unsettled by unwillingness to pay attention to his brightly expressed abilities, unwillingness to recognize his success, unwillingness to obey his leadership.

The SEE, first of all, is a person of action. Therefore he especially painfully perceives any limitations applied to his activities. This is a frequent problem for him, since his activity bears a sufficiently contradictory and turbulent nature that other people seek to curb. SEE's activity also assumes a rather wide spread and scale of assignments and matters.

Being exceptionally and at times excessively initiative-taking, the SEE can literally "break" into other people's lives, into their relationships, due to which he creates an impression of being impudent, arrogant and shameless. Quite often he may be unceremonious and imposing.

In his drive to seize initiative at any cost, Caesar frequently shows himself and behaves not in the best way, due to which he sometimes falls into awkward situations, and sometimes simply looks pitiful or ridiculous. (Of which heaven forbid that you tell him!) There is nothing more demoralizing and painful for the SEE than to see that all of his efforts to win over authority, popularity, and positive predisposition, lead to the diametrically opposite results. To give the SEE some credit, he or she usually knows how to recognize the fact of own errors, and is capable of publicly admitting to his faults, although possibly this is harder for him to do than for representatives of other types.

It would be incorrect to conclude that SEE's own ambitions are of primary importance to him. What is more upsetting for the SEE is when other people don't see and understand his good intentions. The SEE is completely and sincerely confident in his right to lead. Therefore, nonrecognition of his priority and authority is deeply offensive for him, since this means nonrecognition of his merits, his honest, selfless, creative labor, to which the SEE usually commits all his strengths and resources. If for SLE leadership is a strategic calculation, where any limitations of his ambitions are perceived as a hostile move, then SEE, in contrast to SLE, fights not for the assertion of his own ambitions, but for the right to justify the confidence entrusted to him. To put it simply, if for the SLE the feeling of his real authority is important, for SEE what is important is voluntary acknowledgement and trust in his leadership. If for Zhukov it is important to seize, to take authority - for Caesar it is important to hold onto his leadership. The SLE needs authority in order to become the leader of the system, while the SEE needs authority in order to maximally realize his creative ethical potential, to democratize the system led by him, to ethically improve it. If SLE's strategy is to take over all spheres of influence, then for SEE it is important to take "supremacy" in all spheres of his activity: in SEE's opinion, his personal qualities and merits serve to further convince people around him of his right to lead. If the SLE always attentively checks the seized sphere of influence, then SEE often doesn't even notice that he/she took over some sphere or space.

(It should be noted that the comparison of "program" functions of SEE and SLE is given as an explanation of fundamental differences between the volitional traits and qualities of these sociotypes, and not at all to indicate which of them is a "good" leader and who is the "bad" guy - each of these sociotypes has its own social function, which is necessary for the realization of a specific situation in circumstances of specific societal conditions.)

SEE's actions are distinguished by their swiftness, self-assertiveness, and immediate and all-encompassing initiative. Inconspicuously to himself, the SEE takes over all of the surrounding space. He doesn't always take note of and properly evaluate methods that he uses for winning over sympathies and attention: it is far more important to him to keep a hold of his authority, and for this he is ready to honestly and ethically work through any obligations that he has taken onto himself.

One of SEE's problems is that, in contrast to the SLE, who always knows "how it should be", the SEE only distinctly knows "how it shouldn't be". With all of his exceptional talents the SEE is more likely to be a destroyer rather than creator. In politics the SEE is the destroyer of totalitarian and authoritarian systems. In this the SEE is a daring innovator, who subverts previously existing forms. He could be the founder of new direction or movement, which no one else could continue in the same form. To imitate him - yes, as much as is desired, but to continue to originate in the same way - no. Among representatives of this type there are frequently encountered bright and creative individuals who are gifted and talented in all respects.

The discrepancy of "volitional sensing" of SEE lies in the very democratism of his autocracy. The SEE sincerely hates tyranny and despotism. He is one of those people whose name gets written "on the fragments of autocracy" of another leader. By all means possible, the SEE attempts to not be inferior in the extent and breadth of his influence. Acknowledging his own defeat in this sense is especially agonizing to him. Attempting to hold onto his influence and authority at any cost frequently leads the SEE to behave in desperate and contradictory ways, that for him or her often have tragic consequences.

Ego Block: 2nd Creative Function - Fi Inroverted Feeling

The SEE builds any ethical relations from the position of his program function of volitional sensing. That is, it doesn't matter how his relations develop, in any event the SEE must remain the leader. The SEE is deeply convinced that the first and also the last word in the development of relations belongs to him. He is always absolutely confident in his right to check and to control any ethical situation, regardless of the fact whether he has the main or secondary role in it.

Despite having relatively strong ethical orientation, despite the fact that "ethics of relations" is SEE's strong creative function, it cannot be said so that SEE's ethical relations develop easily and smoothly. To SEE generally nothing comes easily, because he always and everywhere has to conquer. SEE's problem is that he frequently conquers that which no one else has claimed or disputed. Moreover, he has a habit of conquering that which already rightfully belongs to him.

It seems: what prevents the SEE from simply and naturally receiving his natural attractiveness, charm, ease and freedom in making contact? But in this lies the problem - a constant and general acknowledgement of these qualities is needed to the SEE. Additionally, he needs proof that his superiority has been acknowledged, proof of his unquestionable influence. It is precisely in pursuit of these proofs that the SEE tends to lose all of his "majestic" qualities. Sometimes an impression arises that he is asking for compliments, either by force or by inappropriately "pulling" attention to himself, becoming too engrossed in self-love.

In the area of ethics, claiming half-victories is not sufficient for the SEE: once he has appeared somewhere, he has to charm everybody, "warm" them up towards himself, interest them, and if needed intrigue them by his person. If there is such a person whom the SEE hasn't interested or positively predisposed towards himself in some manner, it is only because the SEE doesn't take this person into his consideration, for him this person, simply speaking, is an "empty space".

It is not surprising that with such ethics of behavior the SEE manages to gain numerous enemies (independent of the scale of his activity). Moreover, relations of the type friend-enemy are also built with much contrast and inconsistency: yesterday's enemy is graciously received as a friend today, because "this is how it should be", while today's friend, who has given more attention to another subject, is no longer a friend but a "traitor". (The SEE is perhaps the only type in Gamma quadra who divides his contacts into "enemies" and "friends" - the ESI divides people into "his own" and "strangers", while intuitive logical types don't think about this at all.)

SEE's ethics is distinguished by certain maximalism because it is subordinate to his "program" volitional sensing (it realizes his base function). It is self-evident that SEE's ethics cannot be consistent: the "realizing" function is always manipulative and always used in service of the "base" function. For SEE his extraverted sensing is the solidly set "program" aspect, while introverted ethics only serves to arrange relationships in accordance with the "program" aspect. Towards those whom SEE respects, and whose consideration he is trying to win over - he has one relation, towards those who are of no value to him - he has another relation. And this forms a problem for SEE, this is the secret of him quickly acquiring enemies and ill-wishers - this mix of ethical inconsistency and maximalism.

For how long SEE keeps in the phase of friendship or enmity depends only on the concrete situation. Of course, the SEE won't withdraw until he clarifies everything for himself, that is, he won't step back until he is fully convinced that relations have broken down and he has no chance to correct them. (In SEE's understanding, "to correct" means winning over authority once again. It is unimportant how he does this precisely - begs for forgiveness or starts up a scandal: this is nothing more than means "to straighten" situation by any method possible.)

SEE's ethical side is always relative, due to its manipulative changeable nature, despite his strong ethical attitudes. In some situation, the SEE may become fully aware that he is behaving in a bad manner (moreover, he also knows how he should act instead), but he always finds a "convincing" justifications for his own unethical actions.

The SEE always notices unethicalness in behavior of others, but he doesn't always condemn or even mention it. To give SEE credit, he is usually able to relate with humor to the ethical imperfections of other people.

The SEE is constantly vying to expanding his sphere of ethical influence. This type may be viewed as a kind of "ethical aggressor". However, SEE's actions within his sphere of influence are often tumultuous, inconsistent, and often unethical in themselves. His ethical tactics, "trusted" persons, enemies-friends, and the centers of his volitional and ethical influences are constantly changing. The SEE is least of all aware that everything that is happening around him is nothing more than a reaction to his own actions. The more the SEE fusses, the more critical the situation becomes, and the more he loses his strategic orientation points within his relationships. In the end, he becomes totally confused as to who is who for him - and now he is engaged in another ethical battle with people close to him, employing some narrow-gauge "shuttle" diplomacy, and some kind of primitive childish intrigues. It seems like no other type knows how to so "creatively" spoil his relations as does the SEE.

In any event, no matter how his behavior is evaluated, the SEE sincerely wishes that "everything would be better". He in actuality tries to settle everything so that everyone would be pleased by him, and tries be good for everyone. This position leads to either contradictory actions from SEE's side, or to the absence of any decisive actions, which tends to aggravate his ethical problems.

Super-Id Block: 6th Activating Function - Te Extroverted Thinking

The SEE - is a person of exceptional business activity and fitness for work. He or she is exceptionally hardy and diligent. Takes up any work with readiness without considering the expenditures of time and effort. If the circumstances require it, he'll take up hard physical labor associated with dangers and the difficulties.

For the SEE, as for any representative of third quadra, it is very important to realize his creative potential and to see that there is a need and demand for his work. Therefore the SEE gets very activated when he undertakes some concretely feasible assignment or task. And the more he knows how to realize and fulfill it - the more enthusiasm and energy he demonstrates.

The SEE frequently produces the impression of person who knows how to do everything. He or she sufficiently quickly masters new specialties, professions, skills - more accurately, new crafts and know-hows.** Moreover, that which he has once mastered does not become forgotten. The SEE actively uses his many-sided "arsenal" of abilities and talents, and usually easily finds possibilities to make additional income or earn money on the side. The SEE "sows, and reaps, and plays the flute in the meantime". Whichever work he undertakes, he does everything quickly and easily, as if he's playing.<br>
    [**Editor's note: This is more accurate for SEEs and IEEs of Se or Ne subtype who have accentuated activating function, and are thus more oriented at learning new methods on their "hidden agenda" than the ethical subtypes.]

The SEE gets into the process of work very eagerly, since this process is much more attractive to him than preparations. Talking about some future task or project that he wants to realize, the SEE mentions possible options and courses of action in hopes that somebody else will pick out the best, most promising course, and undertake its realization, but once the SEE is already working he prefers not to think about about different possibilities: he develops the option that has first come to his mind.

The SEE is very sensitive towards criticism of his errors and mistakes, but he is happy if his work differs in some significant and favorable way from the work of others. The SEE also dislikes thoroughly checking the results of his work and prefers if a reliable and competent partner would verify and check it, calm him down, and offer some useful observations. The need to slowly work through every detail suppresses and annoys him. Sometimes the SEE doesn't apply enough time and effort to study theoretical material - he decides that he will figure things out in the process of work and application, and in parallel ask for advice at every stage that causes his difficulties. He is interested in receiving essential and situation-pertinent advice. With much attention listens to commentary about rational fulfillment of his tasks, but very much dislikes it if the end result gets criticized. Finds it easier to work by his own precisely developed and remembered methods and techniques.

In everyday life, the SEE usually manages his household in a rational manner. With interest listens to information concerning ways of successfully investing money or making advantageous acquisitions. In such matters, there is no more valuable consultant for him than his dual, the ILI, who can warn the SEE about poor and untimely investments and waste of money, and not allow him to get involved in risky projects - the ILI talks the SEE out of pursuing get rich quick schemes that are often of questionable nature.

From ILI the SEE receives precise information on every question: what needs to be done, when, in which order or sequence, and whether there is a point in doing it at all. On basis of this information the SEE acquires confidence in correctness and appropriateness of his actions, a sense of calmness and order in his life, as well as a certainty that his own strengths and energies are being applied rationally and purposefully.

Super-Id Block: 5th Dual-Seeking Function - Ni Introverted Intuition

The SEE does not hide his problems on this aspect. How can he hide them when it becomes obvious that with all of his exceptional activity the SEE never has enough time. And where is he going to get it, when he starts several matters and undertakings simultaneously, each requiring high expenditures of time and effort.

An attempt to concentrate on what he should do now and how long it will take put the SEE into a lot of tension. Thus he generally prefers to not think about such things: the SEE does what he wants at the moment, and spends as much time as this activity requires. The SEE tries to work quickly and prefers not to get stuck on any step in order to have time to do as much as possible - he tries to not complicate work for himself. If some ambiguity or uncertainty appears, the SEE switches to another matter. Main thing for him - is to always advance, always move forward, not getting fixated or stuck on a specific problem.

Getting absorbed into the process of work, the SEE frequently doesn't notice its pointlessness and lack of prospects. Thus he sometimes feels afraid to think about what will happen in the future, what will transpire next. It is easier for the SEE to live by the present day, not thinking and worrying about the future. If he does think about it, the SEE prefers to see in his future only that which he wishes for himself. Any information about potential problems and setbacks he receives very unwillingly, despite being aware of its importance. For his light-mindedness the SEE sometimes pays dearly.

The SEE dislikes waiting. This for him is incredibly difficult - he is too active and therefore too impatient. He wants everything, at once, or at least sooner rather than later. It happens that he has no time to think, or simply doesn't want to waste his time on contemplation and reflection. His dual, the ILI, creates a more measured pace of life for the SEE and teaches him to live by the principle "hurry unhurriedly". He cools the exorbitant fervor of SEE and calms him down: "time will give an answer to all questions", "time will put everything in its place". The SEE listens to such advice and becomes convinced by it. Suddenly he develops a wish (and sometimes a curiosity) to patiently observe and "see to the end" how it will all happen.

Sometimes the SEE reflects on the topic of whether he or she is living "correctly" or "incorrectly". How will his present day behavior reflect on his future fate, and what he should change now so that in the future everything comes together for him in the best way possible. In themselves, such reflections are very tiresome even agonizing for the SEE. Therefore he prefers to obtain already compiled information on this aspect in advance. Sometimes the SEE feels a wish "to introduce order" to his present life in order to ensure for himself a better future. Then it becomes necessary to analize the consequences of each of his steps and actions. For the SEE it is important to know what will occur after he takes this or that step or another. (The SEE actually needs the instruction: "If you go to the right - you will lose your horse **...")<br>
    [**Editor's note: This quote is from Russian folk tales, where a traveling hero encounters a three-way road with an inscription that warns him of different consequences of taking each path. The hero then decides for himself which road he must take. Stratiyevkaya has compared SEE's dual the ILI to such an inscription tablet.]

By nature itself the SEE is granted such dual as Balzac. No one better than him knows how to predict future outcome of events depending on various circumstances. It is only necessary to tell Balzac "what has happened", and "what will follow and calm and quiet the heart" he will describe himself.

From Balzac Caesar can obtain precise information about the opportuneness and expediency of any of his undertakings, and a general idea about the consequences of his actions, see the reflection of his today's behavior in the near and distant future. Such information for SEE is always valuable and relevant, while the ILI has no equals in this respect. The SEE can be reasonable, farsighted, and prudent only with the timely warnings and the forecasts of his dual ILI.

Source - http://socionika-forever.blogspot.co...post_3789.html

Ego Block: 1st Program Function - Fe Extraverted Feeling

For the EIE the world of human experiences and feelings is not only a topic of interest and observation, but also his primary "workshop" and "laboratory" – here he both creates and studies.

To study the human soul, to see the source of a person's pain and sufferings, to show the depth of his experiences and emotions, to understand the emotional motives behind a person's behavior with all their apparent contradictions – in this the EIE sees his predistination; he was born for this, and with this he will be engaged his entire life regardless of his actual worldly occupation.

Not one from EIE's circle of acquaintances will be left without his "emotional effect": to whom he will turn with a minor joke, to whom – with a sharp quip or a ruse, to whom – with sophisticated irony; the EIE reflects the soul of any person as if in a mirror. He can lead any person into his "theater", into his "emotional game", into his "workshop-laboratory".

The EIE often refers to the object of his jokes with an affectionate irony and an aire of lenient superiority, as if he is now positioned above him, in some other world, where the entire absurdity and awkwardness of the behavior of his subject of his attention is particularly evident to him.

EIE's jokes usually have mystifying and mystic black humor undernotes. ("Daniel, here's what I have done for you ... – are you scared?! - I've left you some food. If you don't eat it up, I will then... – scared?! – I will eat it myself! And only try to not drink the milk. I will feed it to the dogs!! – scared now?! No, not you - the milk of course!..")

Creating an oppressive, tense situation comes naturally to the EIE. He can accomplish this in almost any state – good mood, poor mood, from boredom, from having little to do. A minor occasion will suffice. And suddenly metallic notes, strict intonations, and hammered articulation appear in EIE's voice, and a heavily fixated gaze, and timed pauses (during which the EIE deliberates on the continuation of his "monologue").

Around each person the EIE creates a certain emotional field which he "charges" either positively or negatively at his own discretion by constantly expressing his attitudes regarding this person's ethical and personal qualities; moreover, the EIE formulates these statements not as his personal point of view, but as general and already prevailing opinions, which he personally would only be happy to doubt. Since all of this is presented in the form of subtle hints, accompanied by the most expressive mimicry, EIE's conversation partners immediately feel themselves intrigued, and, imperceptibly to themselves, they fall under EIE's social and emotional guidance and influence, becoming "obedient marionettes" moved by the strings of such, as it seems to them, well-wishing and personable conversation partner.

It is very difficult to recollect yourself in time, and to come out of EIE's "charming" social influence - here the EIE immediately acts so offended, disappointed, and filled with regret, that his conversation partner begins to feel awkward for his tactless behavior; seemingly there remain no other options than to voluntarily subject oneself again to EIE's emotional and social influence.**

Putting on either intentionally indifferent, or mysterious, or saddened look, the EIE attempts to draw attention and intrigue everyone who can possibly witness him in this state. Subconsciously, the EIE uses any opportunity to find suitable objects for his emotional influence, most ideal of which is of course his dual Maxim (the LSI), who needs exactly this nature and style of interaction. **

The EIE is most of all annoyed by absence of interest in this "play-acting" and by someone's deliberate unwillingness to become an "actor" or at least a part of the "audience" **. Staunch and impenetrable indifference and lack of involvement in EIE's ethical and social games - this is truly one thing before which the EIE is completely helpless, and it is the very thing he fears the most. The EIE is especially wary and worried by people who "keep a mind of their own" (although it's difficult to be more "on one's own mind" than the EIE him or herself).<br>
    [**Translator's note: This profile seems to be centered on describing EIE's of enneagram "image triad", particularly the 3w4. ENFjs of other enneagram types may not relate to such focus on image crafting and purposeful orchestration of one's role and presentation, and conversely people of other sociotypes who are on 3/4 enneagram axis may relate to and exhibit some of the above mentioned traits. Care should be taken to not mistake enneagram's image triad for Beta NF types.]

Any representative of this type, independent of age and occupation, is usually able to coordinate and manage his mimicry, tone of voice, and intonation magnificently well. Due to this ability, the EIE is able to favorably predispose his or her conversation partners, and then do with them whatever he or she wishes, meanwhile obtaining from them the maximum of information. If the EIE so desires, he can make a person calm down and lower his guard, inspire him to sincerity, and persuade him of anything he wishes. Sometimes, the opposite happens, and the EIE will literally "shackle" a person by fear and anxiety, trying to completely subordinate them to his will, and necessitating them to trust him completely.

Hamlet – is a director of human emotions, a director of states and moods. To any person the Hamlet will "assign" precisely that state or mood which he considers necessary to assign. Such emotional "management" is usually done from Hamlet's own considerations, interests, suspicions, and assumptions.

Regardless of the scale on which a representative of this type unravels his activity, whether he is a politician or a low level employee, the EIE with perfection wields his entire arsenal of methods and tools needed to forge a necessary to him public opinion, with the aid of which he then intends to direct the actions of people around him into a specific predetermined course. The creation of a formal or informal groups within an already existing system, the emergence of a new formal or informal leader and the displacement of the existing leadership, the changes within hierarchical layers of the system, the exclusion from the group of those who have interfered with his "rearrangement of forces" – all of this is a sphere of EIE's never ceasing activity, independent of his age, occupation, location, and his current social position.

Arrangement of forces within a hierarchical system – this is the main area of EIE's personal and objective interests, and the most important sphere of his activities. It is extremely important for the EIE to not only find the already existing informal leader, but to also reveal a potential leader. The EIE then forges his relations in current group relative to this future, potential rearrangement of forces and potential change of leadership. For this reason, representatives of this type strive to be in the know of what each person has "on his or her mind". (The EIE is especially interested in and wary of people who are internally independent, who place themselves outside of career, outside of gossip, outside the "interests of the collective", outside of "public opinion": such people are difficult to understand for the EIE, and precisely for this reason they seem particularly worthy of suspicion to him.)

The EIE cannot imagine a life without a struggle. To put this more precisely, the EIE cannot imagine life outside of a state of a struggle. He always has something to fight for, to strive towards, and always someone to do this with. If there is no goal – he will come up with one, if there is no enemy – he will find one. In any case, he won't sit around without a purpose. It is typical for representatives of this type to create obstacles for no reason, solely in order to overcome them. Then life immediately becomes more interesting and eventful for them.

Moreover, these "obstacles" are often of social and ethical nature – some intrigue is stared based on fictional gossip or on EIE's personal suspicions and assumptions; then some kind of process of "fermentation" starts within the group, some kind of splitting into subgroups, into "camps" of "enemies" and "friends", of "like-minded people" and "dissidents", those who are "with us" and those who are "against us." Additionally, the EIE won't allow anyone to remain outside of this process of "fragmentation"; people who refrained from choosing sides or who were absent and didn't play a part in this process the EIE doesn't tolerate for one simple reason – the EIE is intolerant of indifference (to his problems, his interests, his activities). He does not suffer apathy and inattention. In part because he himself does not understand such a state of mind in principle, and thus he does not accept it from others. This is too unnatural for him.

Hamlet – is always a rebel and a restless soul. This is not only Maxim Gorky's character of Danko, who lit up the way for the people with his glowing heart, but also the "petrel bird" who heralds a storm on the sea, and the "lone sail" who is searching for this storm. (Many members of this type, without being aware of this themselves, behave and hold themselves in a very provoking and cocky manner, which is especially evident in their childhood and adolescent years.)

For example, the EIE sometimes looks for a quarrel simply because everything is "too calm and quiet", and this for him is alarming, and frightening, and irritating. By and large, the EIE does not believe in peace and quiet. If the "pool of water has gone too quiet" then there are bound to be "water gremlins" in it, and they have to be identified. It is exactly in such orientation and attitude that the EIE sees the highest manifestation of civic duty and loyalty to the existing regime. (It should be noted that EIE's type of mind has been "programmed" for viability and effectiveness in extreme situations – for periods of totalitarian systems, in the era of violent upheavals in history. To survive in such troubled times and to get through them – this is the most important social and biological challenge for this type of personality. This is why the EIE is characterized by such traits as ethical maneuverability, foresight, prudence, loyalty, and political "farsightedness", as well as the desire to get into the higher levels of the hierarchy, in order to obtain certain advantages in critical situations.)

The EIE is always politically active, always attentive towards his rights and stances as a citizen. He is irritated by an attitude of indifference towards matters of social and public importance. He is annoyed by the type of person who simply lives and exists, who wants to simply keep his peace of soul and mind. The EIE hates "philistinism" and commonality. He can for some time "play" a game of family comfort and idyllic atmosphere, but to "get caught up in mundane life" this he won't allow for himself. Moreover, he will consider this to be a kind of personal degradation. (Some female representatives of this type are very annoyed by society's requirements for women to "lock" themselves into their family circle. Such requirements adversely influence their character, and lead them to turn family relationships into "arenas of military-political struggles".)

The EIE is able to give any, even the most insignificant domestic episode, an "ideological and political" coloration, and on this basis proceed to develop an active social life for himself. It may be someone's anniversary date or someone else has fallen ill - the EIE is already organizing a public collection of money and extending the necessary services. He is busy and bustling more than anyone else, and, most importantly, he is advertising his own initiative, that is, the fact that it is exactly him who heads this initiative. ("Here we have all ..." discussed, decided, appointed, organized, endorsed, supported ... and so on and so forth)

At any age, in any environment, in any situation the EIE puts a claim to leadership. The EIE can find a suitable audience always when he needs it. Give him just a pretext, and already he feels as if at the podium. He is no longer simply talking but "delivering a speech". Moreover, he can hold a public rally without any reason - for this he only needs to be in the right mood (if the "soul burns" or "anger takes a hold"): then the audience will be found, and the topic will be selected. (Unlike Don Quixote (ILE), who can rally anytime, whenever and wherever he pleases, and not always in the language of the people around him, the EIE very carefully chooses his listeners. He always know whom and how he can agitate.) Reproving, condemning, "putting labels", pointing fingers - all of these are not only EIE's self-expression, but also methods of creating a community spirit and shaping the public opinion. And on larger scales - a way of "doing politics" and "making history".

Become the initiator of some undertaking or project, bringing new people to become involved in it, organizing them, leading them - with all of this the EIE eagerly engages himself. And he doesn't have to be a politician for this: he simply needs to "get into the flow of things", to guess the "right" direction and take the "necessary" initiative.

It should be noted that in his social initiatives the EIE is very farsighted and prudent. If he has started something, it wasn't by accident - there is always a long-term goal to it, a calculated goal, not just for the goodness of his heart. (What the EIE does from the goodness of his heart he does not demonstrate and advertise to the public - you never know how others would react to it: What if by these "good deeds" he will get into trouble? For example, a representative of this type for many years in secret from his wife financially helped all of his relatives - a little bit to everyone, to some from his salary, to others from his awards. But he warned everyone: "Don't tell my wife - she should know nothing about this!" There wasn't a single instance that he forgot to make this mention.)

EIE's leadership is also supported by the fact that he or she is was always a born talented actor - and this is EIE's most valuable quality. He is an actor in life, and in the theater (and in history and politics). When the EIE comes on stage, the audience and cries and laughs with him. (And when the EIE "comes to politics" the laughing people remain less and less.)

Many members of this type become distinguished actors, directors, poets, and musicians of the time. As long as the EIE has an audience, his inspiration is inexhaustible.

Ego Block: 2nd Creative Function - Ni Introverted Intuition

If we consider people's emotions as material in the "creative laboratory" of the EIE, then time, in his understanding, is that tool or that furnace by which this material gets tempered and processed. For the EIE it is not enough to create a person's "emotional model" - it's also needed for it to mature "over time", it is necessary to show the nature of a person (that is, the model of his behavior) in the process of its development. The EIE needs to show how it was in the past and how it will be in the future.

The quantity of emotions experienced per a unit of time – this is the formula that expresses EIE's way of existence, his "technological regime".

The EIE imparts an impression that he is able to sense physically the duration of any stretch of time: for him a unit of time is like a living cell that lives with the life of the emotions that fill it. EIE-musician has his own sense of rhythms and tempo - for him there exist micro-rhythms and micro-tempos - and in this lies the secret of his musical expressiveness. The concept of "duration of a note" for him means "the duration of a life of a note", so much each of his notes is saturated by the finest nuances, living with a bright emotional life within a specific destined to it instant. EIE-performer is always recognizable by his skill to maintain note and pause, by his ability to create his performance on the interplay of tempos and nuances of emotions. (Just as EIE-dancer is distinguished by precise coordination of movements, which correspond to the finest musical plasticity, as well as by exceptional expressiveness of gestures. His movements and gestures "unravel" over time as a bud of a flower, his expressiveness builds up, so that spectator is able to witness him, and understand him, and empathize with him.)

EIE-politician knows magnificently well how to manipulate time: he sees the advantages of the development of a situation in time, he knows how "to heal" a problem over time, and he knows how "to grow" a problem over time i.e. he knows how to use time as unique garden where the problem "ripens" to that moment when it can be presented to society in the most convincing form. Hamlet knows how to materialize time, how to make it tangible. He knows how to make others feel the significance of the moment, even if this moment lasts for decades.

The EIE can use his advantages in time, which were granted to him by this or that situation. For example, during wartime an EIE-politician can request an armistice in order to get a temporary respite and use it for the benefit of his own side: to relocate troops, to build up new forces, etc. After resting and collecting forces, he can set up a new "tumult" or "provocation" and thus obtain a reason to renew military actions.

The EIE knows very well knows how to coordinate his activities in time. Whatever he does, it always seems to be very proper in time (i.e. timed well). Any EIE is always a splendid strategist; therefore, each of his activities and actions is pre-determined by purposes and tasks of his final plans, which in turn can be sufficiently flexible. (For example, for EIE-politician the state of war is sometimes more necessary than the final victory in it. Moreover, EIE frequently feels disappointed precisely when the final goal of his actions has already been achieved. Having already grown accustomed to hyper-active, oversaturated with events life, the EIE finds it difficult to switch to another, less active mode of operation - in this situation he feels that something has gone missing from his life, something is lacking, the sensation of the missed or not completely realized possibilities.)

For the EIE it is very important to be confident in the opportuneness of his own actions. And for this very reason he or she must always be properly informed about everything. The EIE is afraid of not having enough information in that which concerns him and which is important to him, as this might lead him to act inopportunely, or worse, to lag behind, which the EIE tries to avoid at any cost. During critical situations, the EIE usually precisely coordinates his activities and actions in time: he usually tries to deal the first blow, moreover this blow must be completely unexpected and stunning with its attacking force: for too much has been put on the stakes. For this reason the EIE needs that people around him share their information and their plans with him. And for this very reason the EIE is wary of people who seem calm and secretive, who remain uninvolved in what worries him: perhaps they already know how to get ahead? Perhaps they have already obtained what he is trying to attain, and this is why they are so calm and sure of themselves?

The EIE is always interested in the experience of other's mistakes and errors. He thoroughly studies them and tries to draw useful conclusions to avoid making the same mistakes himself in the future. But whatever his own negative experiences might be, in the critical situation the EIE acts as his own feelings and intuition guide him to act, even if it goes against reason and common sense. Possibly this is why fanaticism and fanatic self-renunciation are characteristic of the representatives of this type. Many "terrorists-kamikadze" can be found among people of this type. ("Similarly to a match that has burned out but squelched the flame.") The EIE in any historical era can see the highest destiny in giving up his life for an idea, even if this idea has been born in a small circle of his friends and is shared only by a few people. For this very reason a fanatically predisposed representative of this type won't see any large misgiving in taking hostage innocent people, even from his own camp: there is no greater honor than to die for an idea (so let there be at least some use from the "common life" of these folk).

The EIE simply cannot be a passive observer of important historical events. Even working as journalist, international reviewer, or a speaker in news programs and political telecasts, a representative of this type delivers material very tendentiously and purposefully, as if attempting to create around the illuminated by him question a specific public opinion, with the aid of which he as if expects to coordinate the actions of the chief politicians and to direct them to a specific course of action.**
    [**Translator's note: EIEs who have enneagram's social instinct as their last one may not fully relate to this strongly socially oriented profile of their type.]

The EIE is characterized by a sense of historical predistination. He may feel himself a part of a historical process, a part of the epoch, the bringer and the spokesman of its ideas. (His tendency for political and civic activity is another reason why he may feel disconcerted and upset by someone else's principled indifference to politics and unprincipled loyalty to some interests.) The EIE can often be seen working on the "ideological front" with sincere enthusiasm and results, which nevertheless does not prevent him from expressing sincere disappointment concerning "historical mistakes" made by his leadership, for he better than anyone else sees the unfavorable trends, tendencies, and outcomes in the social and political spheres of common life.

EIE's life may have periods of bright, emotionally saturated life, filled with the interesting, "large scale" projects and activities; and there can be the periods of prolonged waiting for his "star hour". Moreover, this later period is no less important for the EIE than the first one, and even with its apparent idleness in reality it is no less saturated with activity. This can be the period of EIE's invisible activity, the period of his "preparation" for the decisive moment. It is completely unimportant which deed the EIE will commit in his "star hour": this can be a coup d'etat, a brilliant speech in the parliament, a magnificently orchestrated play, a terrorist act, which signifies the beginning of new historical epoch. The main thing is that in his "star our" the EIE "will enter into the history".

The EIE "sees" time on "large scale" and plays with time to also on "large scale". The small, immediate punctuality is not always important to him; he may live by the schedule he has outlined for the day, or he may not. This is not important to the EIE. The EIE is much more interested in upcoming global scale changes, as well as historical accuracy and the opportuneness of his own actions. It is important to him to organically enter and blend with the epoch, in order "not to be the log, which lies across history".

The EIE understands the nature of one or another epoch, and is able to feel its "slogan". He is able to see analogies and patterns in the alternations of historical periods of time. He also frequently feels nostalgia for that epoch which resonated with him by its ideology, in which ideas close to him in spirit were popular and widespread. And if the EIE doesn't find a place for himself in today's society, he lives in its past.

Super-Id Block: 6th Activating Function - Se Extraverted Sensing

To say that the EIE possesses some special energy, drive, persistence, and significant volitional potential - would be an exaggeration. EIE's drive is more similar to a fixation. Neither can the EIE be called "decisive", for he is inclined to experience doubts and fluctuations. The EIE is also not characterized by any special "push-through" powers. He is always in need of someone who would hustle and exert themselves on his behalf.

The EIE himself does not yield to direct volitional pressuring, but he also resists it with difficulty, since it requires too great of physical exertion and strain than he can provide.

Nevertheless, all of these problems are easily are solved if the EIE is endowed with many jurisdictions and powers within the framework of a specific social system. Then, he can unwind and work with an enormous energy without being fatigued.

The higher EIE's position - the more possibilities he sees for himself. Hamlet is inclined to misuse power. He is capable of using it to assert himself. The awareness of his own authority greatly inspires and activates him. (However, such awareness of his limitless power and authority is dangerous for Hamlet - it converts him into an evil demon, who entertains himself by ruling fates and lives of people.)

To work within the framework of some system is especially beneficial for the EIE, at least because in this case he's already "settled" somewhere and only needs to show himself and what he can do, which is no problem for him. The EIE is flexible and dynamic worker; he knows how to quickly assess the situation and swiftly adapt to new working conditions. He respects the system of hierarchical systems, respects authorities and his higher-ups who have been acknowledged in this system. He respects other workers of this system by whose labor it is maintained and upheld. Within the framework of system the EIE lives conveniently and comfortably. And he is only glad to occupy some position within it.

Sometimes, foreseeing the looming crash of his system, the EIE prepares for possible ways for retreat, and for retention and safeguarding of at least a part of it, on the basis of which it will be possible to recreate its nucleus in the future. When EIE's system is destroyed, he attempts to restore and reconnect the surviving parts to this nucleus, to give them a new slogan, to fill them with relevant meaning, thus preparing it for an advance in the future.

The EIE who has fallen out of his system and who could not find for himself another place in society - is a tragic sight (this is Charlie Chaplin's depiction of an "unemployed drifter").

The EIE finds it difficult to keep himself structured and organized, and make himself do something by his own willpower - for this he needs a willful impulse from the outside. Only his dual the ISTj is capable of keeping the ENFj organized by willful actions - with this the ISTj is usually strict and unwavering. Any other means of influencing the ENFj are usually ineffective: trying to persuade the ENFj verbally, he will simply continue and direct the discussion into the needed to him course, get himself another break while he is talking, and remain with the same opinions. From direct pressure the EIE will also slip away: he'll either become angry and upset, put up a "scene" of his victimhood from vile oppressors, or make witty jokes and start up some comedy.

On the other hand, an ENFj who is interested and wholly absorbed by his occupation does not need to be pushed to work. The most deserving and hardworking representatives of this type, who have achieved for themselves exceptional creative successes, can serve as models of endurance, fitness for work, determination and purposefulness. Although for their excessive physical strain and exertion, they sometimes have to pay with their brilliant and nevertheless short-lived career.

When the EIE is absorbed by work, he may not take his health and his physical capabilities into account. Here, the guidance of his dual the LSI proves to be very appropriate: the ISTj, as has already been mentioned, is exceptionally sensitive and attentive to the states of his dual partner; when EIE's strengths wane, the LSI can switch him to another less strenuous activity or even forcibly insist that he take a break and get some rest.

When the EIE is dualized, there is always a person near him who can coordinate his work and distribute the tasks such that he doesn't overwork himself. By this the LSI creates an optimal regime for his dual for his productive and creative work.

Super-Id Block: 5th Dual-Seeking Function - Ti Introverted Logic

It's difficult to find logical explanations for EIE's actions. At times this should not even be attempted. An impression arises that the EIE sees himself outside of logic and facts. That is, he personally is persuaded by concrete logical arguments, but himself may like a child reference some irrelevant or made-up fact, especially if this information cannot be verified. He can often manipulate arguments and facts at his own discretion and to support his own statements, but he really dislikes and fears it when someone does this to him.

The EIE is always happy for a chance to obtain some necessary or interesting information. Sometimes he does this in a casual way, having first put his conversation partner in a relaxed state, he seemingly unintentionally ask him about some important matter. The EIE often presents him or herself as a constructive, friendly, and attentive conversationalist, at times acting as a kind of curious skeptic, who gently points out some contradictions or omissions in the stated, thus provoking his conversation partners to convincingly argue with him to try to persuade him, thereby releasing to him what they know, informing him about the current state of affairs, as well as disclosing their intentions, plans, and beliefs, and showing their cards to him.

In the opinion of many representatives of this type, science should never be outside of social problems and issues, politics, and public opinion. Moreover, it should actively work for the people and the social system, and serve their needs and ideals. Thus, the direction of scientific research and development should be set in accordance with the humanistic and social needs, projects, and goals of the social system that subsidizes these developments. Having such view, the EIE can combine scientific and ideological activities. True, the consequences of such approach don't always go for the benefit of science. History knows of several examples when some representatives of this type turned the field of scientific research into "ideological arenas", and scientific conventions and reports - into political and personal tournament grounds.

To conduct successful scientific research and development work, the EIE must be persuaded that he is working on the right track - this is especially applicable to new, experimental, not yet sufficiently studied scientific fields.

The EIE often acts in a way that doesn't abide by reason and common sense, since his emotions often predominate over reason. For this very reason, he finds it difficult to be calm and objective, especially for long periods of time. Thus his own understanding of what is objective often consists of that which is convenient and beneficial to himself, and supportive of his goals, statements, and views.

Sufficiently often the EIE exhibits a bias in selection for the "objective information" he's going to use; sometimes he chooses it in a very deliberate, streamlined way - everything depends on which goals he is trying to reach with it. Furthermore, the "objectivity" of the EIE often depends on what state and mood he's in. For example if he is asked to write a recommendation letter when he is upset by something, he may write an "objective, truthful characteristic" with openly critical comments. On an occasion the EIE may provide an analysis when on part completely contradicts the other.

The EIE sufficiently frequently "gets caught" on his own illogicalities, contradictions, and "streamlining" of the facts that sometimes no wish remains to "catch" him at this any longer. Moreover, when the EIE caught and exposed, he or she behaves like a child: acts frightened, worried, fixated, preoccupied, and finally completely entangles and confuses him or herself.

The EIE generally finds it difficult to be logically sequential and consistent. The facts with which the EIE operates are sometimes so chaotically arranged and adjusted to his views, that little of a cogent sensible argument can be observed, only some emotional or ideological trends and proclivities.

Nevertheless, the EIE greatly values the ability to speak out clearly, laconically, and relevantly in other people. Occasionally he tries to memorize someone else's statements or arguments and use them at a convenient time in his own speech, which sometimes consist exactly of a chain of laconic yet expressive and memorable aphorisms.

The EIE can give a clear definition to any concept only in the case when he has thoroughly studied it himself, but if he is asked to provide an explanation in his own words, then most likely it will be something that is far from the truth, or even opposite in meaning.

The EIE respects people who don't miss minor contradictions and omissions, who account for every detail in their assessment of the situation, who are able to figure out everything openly and thoroughly. In essence, the EIE always needs someone who is able to disentangle that which he has so meticulously entangled, someone who has remarkable power of observation and memory, someone who can provide him with the right reference or information, someone who can give him the right instruction or a verified method.

As a summmary: to complement him in his everyday life, to constantly introduce order into his thoughts, affairs, projects, and documentations, the EIE needs precisely such a partner as the LSI; moreover, he is necessary to him as a breath of air. Without the LSI, many of EIE's dreams and intentions will remain as fruits of his hopes and imagination.

Source: http://socionika-forever.blogspot.co...post_8800.html

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally had some time to do this.

Sometimes I wonder if you are the one providing the Se for others or swept up in the current yourself.

Ok, let's take a trip down memory lane @fresh meat (come on now, it's not so fresh anymore, you have been here too long. lol)

I am only including my side of the conversation when we discussed your type before since some of it might be sensitive. I have always told you you are very intuitive. You show this more one on one than you do on the open forum. I blacked out my face and username since I don't want it on the forum.

These conversations took place over a period of close to 3 years. I have still not decided for sure since you have gotten involved in a lifestyle that makes me unsure. I think once you are done partying it will be easier to tell. I have seen people of all types get caught up in a similar lifestyle. Some of your choices would block out your natural intuition, like drugs and alcohol which obscures your natural personality. As you know several E types can also fall into drugs and alcohol due to life circumstances. The easiest thing to do is just label you SEE E7 and be done with it. I am not yet convinced. Let's do this again in another year or two.

Ego Block: 1st Program Function - Se Extroverted Sensing
    Willful protection of his own interests (and of interests of his "team"), as well as his own priority - are characteristic of the SEE. This is done not for the purpose of direct and merciless suppression, but for maximum freedom of realization of SEE's own sensing potential, for most complete expression his or her bright individuality, for the realization of his or her own ethical purposes and tasks.

Therefore, the assessment of ratio of forces in SEE's value system is based, first of all, on the competition of personal achievements and successes. For SEE it is important that his own achievements and merits are acknowledged, and that his authority is accepted as a consequence of realization of his personal qualities: that he is acknowledged as the most sensitive and most thoughtful leader, the most energetic and most active colleague, the most loyal and most reliable friend - the acknowledgement that he is the best and unsurpassed doer of his kind.

Irrespective of what occupation or activity he or she chooses, the SEE sets a goal to be the best of the best. This goal is praiseworthy and deserving of respect in itself, but on other side - how much physical force and resources does it require to live one's life as an on-going sports contest, constantly turning back to compare yourself with your rivals, constantly checking your own successes against others' achievements, constantly being in a state of tension due to the eternal desire to get ahead, to go forward, and to not yield the initiative to anyone else.

The SEE tries to easily and swiftly attain the goals that he or she has set. Getting fully involved in some project or occupation, not considering the efforts spent for achievement of success, the SEE is capable of exceptional fitness for work and of any sacrifices, even those that contradict common sense. (For example, one representative of this type, a beginning singer, has been working on improving her voice by simultaneously visiting three instructors. Unfortunately, the result did not justify the efforts and money she has spent on this.)

Not taking into account that he or she may appear to be boasting, the SEE at every turn "reports" about his or her achievements, sometimes quite sincerely being surprised that others are lagging behind his "model" tempo: "What? You have not yet completed this assignment? I'm already on the next one!" He as if proposes to orient by him in any matter. And in fact, why not? The SEE magnificently knows how to impose the spirit of creative competition and business activity on the most passive and most indifferent to general enthusiasm person - his dual, the ILI. He can make the most passive and the inactive person to start to hustle and be active (The ILIs would have reached extreme points of detachment and passiveness if it wasn't for the exceptional enthusiasm and the hyper-activity of their dual the SEE.)

The SEE always negatively judges such traits in people as passiveness, absence of initiative, retreat from the chosen plans. It cannot be said so that the SEE openly encourages the skill "to elbow your way through" - it would be more accurate to say that he encourages the skill "to fight, to search, to find, and not to surrender". The SEE does not respect those who give up before difficulties. He is always for an active position in life and for an active search for solutions. Sometimes the methods that he proposes to resolve some problems appear somewhat linear. It is not that the SEE proposes to go and break through the closed doors (although this is not excluded), but to defend one's rights by any possible method, to attain what has been outlined under any conditions, to do so without fail.

For the SEE it is actually important to know which problems can be solved by method of willful pressuring, and which cannot. Therefore, giving advice to other people, which he himself possibly wouldn't follow, the SEE does so out of consideration of obtaining information for himself on the important to him ego block elements - where it is possible "to press", and where it is disallowed or ineffective.

Similarly, in assessing potential rivals, the SEE first examines the person's ability to resist pressure that has been exerted on him, and also his or her ability to stand up for himself, and readiness to give an immediate rebuff. Frequently, being confident in his own superiority, or feeling, that the situation is "working" in his favor, the SEE can allow himself a "trial falling out" with a person in whose willful potential he is interested. The absence of immediate defense sometimes directs the SEE to erroneous thoughts that this person is generally not capable of defending him or herself. Sometimes such promptly drawn conclusions in future lead the SEE to some very unpleasant situations.

For the SEE it is extremely unpleasant when he gets publicly "put in his place" - this lowers his self-esteem. Still a more absurd situation is when some unfamiliar person, for incomprehensible reasons, suddenly attacks him. In this case the SEE feels himself to be quite lost. Unfortunately, he is not always capable to quickly take control of his feelings and to calmly and firmly ask for an explanation.

The SEE can vividly, sometimes provocatively "declare" about himself. He can defy society, throw a challenge, create a scandalous image for himself: this for him is nothing more than the expression of its own creative individuality. He is much more disturbed by absence of interest in himself than the consequences of such provocative behavior. He is unsettled by unwillingness to pay attention to his brightly expressed abilities, unwillingness to recognize his success, unwillingness to obey his leadership.

The SEE, first of all, is a person of action. Therefore he especially painfully perceives any limitations applied to his activities. This is a frequent problem for him, since his activity bears a sufficiently contradictory and turbulent nature that other people seek to curb. SEE's activity also assumes a rather wide spread and scale of assignments and matters.

Being exceptionally and at times excessively initiative-taking, the SEE can literally "break" into other people's lives, into their relationships, due to which he creates an impression of being impudent, arrogant and shameless. Quite often he may be unceremonious and imposing.

In his drive to seize initiative at any cost, Caesar frequently shows himself and behaves not in the best way, due to which he sometimes falls into awkward situations, and sometimes simply looks pitiful or ridiculous. (Of which heaven forbid that you tell him!) There is nothing more demoralizing and painful for the SEE than to see that all of his efforts to win over authority, popularity, and positive predisposition, lead to the diametrically opposite results. To give the SEE some credit, he or she usually knows how to recognize the fact of own errors, and is capable of publicly admitting to his faults, although possibly this is harder for him to do than for representatives of other types.

It would be incorrect to conclude that SEE's own ambitions are of primary importance to him. What is more upsetting for the SEE is when other people don't see and understand his good intentions. The SEE is completely and sincerely confident in his right to lead. Therefore, nonrecognition of his priority and authority is deeply offensive for him, since this means nonrecognition of his merits, his honest, selfless, creative labor, to which the SEE usually commits all his strengths and resources. If for SLE leadership is a strategic calculation, where any limitations of his ambitions are perceived as a hostile move, then SEE, in contrast to SLE, fights not for the assertion of his own ambitions, but for the right to justify the confidence entrusted to him. To put it simply, if for the SLE the feeling of his real authority is important, for SEE what is important is voluntary acknowledgement and trust in his leadership. If for Zhukov it is important to seize, to take authority - for Caesar it is important to hold onto his leadership. The SLE needs authority in order to become the leader of the system, while the SEE needs authority in order to maximally realize his creative ethical potential, to democratize the system led by him, to ethically improve it. If SLE's strategy is to take over all spheres of influence, then for SEE it is important to take "supremacy" in all spheres of his activity: in SEE's opinion, his personal qualities and merits serve to further convince people around him of his right to lead. If the SLE always attentively checks the seized sphere of influence, then SEE often doesn't even notice that he/she took over some sphere or space.

(It should be noted that the comparison of "program" functions of SEE and SLE is given as an explanation of fundamental differences between the volitional traits and qualities of these sociotypes, and not at all to indicate which of them is a "good" leader and who is the "bad" guy - each of these sociotypes has its own social function, which is necessary for the realization of a specific situation in circumstances of specific societal conditions.)

SEE's actions are distinguished by their swiftness, self-assertiveness, and immediate and all-encompassing initiative. Inconspicuously to himself, the SEE takes over all of the surrounding space. He doesn't always take note of and properly evaluate methods that he uses for winning over sympathies and attention: it is far more important to him to keep a hold of his authority, and for this he is ready to honestly and ethically work through any obligations that he has taken onto himself.

One of SEE's problems is that, in contrast to the SLE, who always knows "how it should be", the SEE only distinctly knows "how it shouldn't be". With all of his exceptional talents the SEE is more likely to be a destroyer rather than creator. In politics the SEE is the destroyer of totalitarian and authoritarian systems. In this the SEE is a daring innovator, who subverts previously existing forms. He could be the founder of new direction or movement, which no one else could continue in the same form. To imitate him - yes, as much as is desired, but to continue to originate in the same way - no. Among representatives of this type there are frequently encountered bright and creative individuals who are gifted and talented in all respects.

The discrepancy of "volitional sensing" of SEE lies in the very democratism of his autocracy. The SEE sincerely hates tyranny and despotism. He is one of those people whose name gets written "on the fragments of autocracy" of another leader. By all means possible, the SEE attempts to not be inferior in the extent and breadth of his influence. Acknowledging his own defeat in this sense is especially agonizing to him. Attempting to hold onto his influence and authority at any cost frequently leads the SEE to behave in desperate and contradictory ways, that for him or her often have tragic consequences.

Ego Block: 2nd Creative Function - Fi Inroverted Feeling

The SEE builds any ethical relations from the position of his program function of volitional sensing. That is, it doesn't matter how his relations develop, in any event the SEE must remain the leader. The SEE is deeply convinced that the first and also the last word in the development of relations belongs to him. He is always absolutely confident in his right to check and to control any ethical situation, regardless of the fact whether he has the main or secondary role in it.

Despite having relatively strong ethical orientation, despite the fact that "ethics of relations" is SEE's strong creative function, it cannot be said so that SEE's ethical relations develop easily and smoothly. To SEE generally nothing comes easily, because he always and everywhere has to conquer. SEE's problem is that he frequently conquers that which no one else has claimed or disputed. Moreover, he has a habit of conquering that which already rightfully belongs to him.

It seems: what prevents the SEE from simply and naturally receiving his natural attractiveness, charm, ease and freedom in making contact? But in this lies the problem - a constant and general acknowledgement of these qualities is needed to the SEE. Additionally, he needs proof that his superiority has been acknowledged, proof of his unquestionable influence. It is precisely in pursuit of these proofs that the SEE tends to lose all of his "majestic" qualities. Sometimes an impression arises that he is asking for compliments, either by force or by inappropriately "pulling" attention to himself, becoming too engrossed in self-love.

In the area of ethics, claiming half-victories is not sufficient for the SEE: once he has appeared somewhere, he has to charm everybody, "warm" them up towards himself, interest them, and if needed intrigue them by his person. If there is such a person whom the SEE hasn't interested or positively predisposed towards himself in some manner, it is only because the SEE doesn't take this person into his consideration, for him this person, simply speaking, is an "empty space".

It is not surprising that with such ethics of behavior the SEE manages to gain numerous enemies (independent of the scale of his activity). Moreover, relations of the type friend-enemy are also built with much contrast and inconsistency: yesterday's enemy is graciously received as a friend today, because "this is how it should be", while today's friend, who has given more attention to another subject, is no longer a friend but a "traitor". (The SEE is perhaps the only type in Gamma quadra who divides his contacts into "enemies" and "friends" - the ESI divides people into "his own" and "strangers", while intuitive logical types don't think about this at all.)

SEE's ethics is distinguished by certain maximalism because it is subordinate to his "program" volitional sensing (it realizes his base function). It is self-evident that SEE's ethics cannot be consistent: the "realizing" function is always manipulative and always used in service of the "base" function. For SEE his extraverted sensing is the solidly set "program" aspect, while introverted ethics only serves to arrange relationships in accordance with the "program" aspect. Towards those whom SEE respects, and whose consideration he is trying to win over - he has one relation, towards those who are of no value to him - he has another relation. And this forms a problem for SEE, this is the secret of him quickly acquiring enemies and ill-wishers - this mix of ethical inconsistency and maximalism.

For how long SEE keeps in the phase of friendship or enmity depends only on the concrete situation. Of course, the SEE won't withdraw until he clarifies everything for himself, that is, he won't step back until he is fully convinced that relations have broken down and he has no chance to correct them. (In SEE's understanding, "to correct" means winning over authority once again. It is unimportant how he does this precisely - begs for forgiveness or starts up a scandal: this is nothing more than means "to straighten" situation by any method possible.)

SEE's ethical side is always relative, due to its manipulative changeable nature, despite his strong ethical attitudes. In some situation, the SEE may become fully aware that he is behaving in a bad manner (moreover, he also knows how he should act instead), but he always finds a "convincing" justifications for his own unethical actions.

The SEE always notices unethicalness in behavior of others, but he doesn't always condemn or even mention it. To give SEE credit, he is usually able to relate with humor to the ethical imperfections of other people.

The SEE is constantly vying to expanding his sphere of ethical influence. This type may be viewed as a kind of "ethical aggressor". However, SEE's actions within his sphere of influence are often tumultuous, inconsistent, and often unethical in themselves. His ethical tactics, "trusted" persons, enemies-friends, and the centers of his volitional and ethical influences are constantly changing. The SEE is least of all aware that everything that is happening around him is nothing more than a reaction to his own actions. The more the SEE fusses, the more critical the situation becomes, and the more he loses his strategic orientation points within his relationships. In the end, he becomes totally confused as to who is who for him - and now he is engaged in another ethical battle with people close to him, employing some narrow-gauge "shuttle" diplomacy, and some kind of primitive childish intrigues. It seems like no other type knows how to so "creatively" spoil his relations as does the SEE.

In any event, no matter how his behavior is evaluated, the SEE sincerely wishes that "everything would be better". He in actuality tries to settle everything so that everyone would be pleased by him, and tries be good for everyone. This position leads to either contradictory actions from SEE's side, or to the absence of any decisive actions, which tends to aggravate his ethical problems.

Super-Id Block: 6th Activating Function - Te Extroverted Thinking

The SEE - is a person of exceptional business activity and fitness for work. He or she is exceptionally hardy and diligent. Takes up any work with readiness without considering the expenditures of time and effort. If the circumstances require it, he'll take up hard physical labor associated with dangers and the difficulties.

For the SEE, as for any representative of third quadra, it is very important to realize his creative potential and to see that there is a need and demand for his work. Therefore the SEE gets very activated when he undertakes some concretely feasible assignment or task. And the more he knows how to realize and fulfill it - the more enthusiasm and energy he demonstrates.

The SEE frequently produces the impression of person who knows how to do everything. He or she sufficiently quickly masters new specialties, professions, skills - more accurately, new crafts and know-hows.** Moreover, that which he has once mastered does not become forgotten. The SEE actively uses his many-sided "arsenal" of abilities and talents, and usually easily finds possibilities to make additional income or earn money on the side. The SEE "sows, and reaps, and plays the flute in the meantime". Whichever work he undertakes, he does everything quickly and easily, as if he's playing.<br>
    [**Editor's note: This is more accurate for SEEs and IEEs of Se or Ne subtype who have accentuated activating function, and are thus more oriented at learning new methods on their "hidden agenda" than the ethical subtypes.]

The SEE gets into the process of work very eagerly, since this process is much more attractive to him than preparations. Talking about some future task or project that he wants to realize, the SEE mentions possible options and courses of action in hopes that somebody else will pick out the best, most promising course, and undertake its realization, but once the SEE is already working he prefers not to think about about different possibilities: he develops the option that has first come to his mind.

The SEE is very sensitive towards criticism of his errors and mistakes, but he is happy if his work differs in some significant and favorable way from the work of others. The SEE also dislikes thoroughly checking the results of his work and prefers if a reliable and competent partner would verify and check it, calm him down, and offer some useful observations. The need to slowly work through every detail suppresses and annoys him. Sometimes the SEE doesn't apply enough time and effort to study theoretical material - he decides that he will figure things out in the process of work and application, and in parallel ask for advice at every stage that causes his difficulties. He is interested in receiving essential and situation-pertinent advice. With much attention listens to commentary about rational fulfillment of his tasks, but very much dislikes it if the end result gets criticized. Finds it easier to work by his own precisely developed and remembered methods and techniques.

In everyday life, the SEE usually manages his household in a rational manner. With interest listens to information concerning ways of successfully investing money or making advantageous acquisitions. In such matters, there is no more valuable consultant for him than his dual, the ILI, who can warn the SEE about poor and untimely investments and waste of money, and not allow him to get involved in risky projects - the ILI talks the SEE out of pursuing get rich quick schemes that are often of questionable nature.

From ILI the SEE receives precise information on every question: what needs to be done, when, in which order or sequence, and whether there is a point in doing it at all. On basis of this information the SEE acquires confidence in correctness and appropriateness of his actions, a sense of calmness and order in his life, as well as a certainty that his own strengths and energies are being applied rationally and purposefully.

Super-Id Block: 5th Dual-Seeking Function - Ni Introverted Intuition

The SEE does not hide his problems on this aspect. How can he hide them when it becomes obvious that with all of his exceptional activity the SEE never has enough time. And where is he going to get it, when he starts several matters and undertakings simultaneously, each requiring high expenditures of time and effort.

An attempt to concentrate on what he should do now and how long it will take put the SEE into a lot of tension. Thus he generally prefers to not think about such things: the SEE does what he wants at the moment, and spends as much time as this activity requires. The SEE tries to work quickly and prefers not to get stuck on any step in order to have time to do as much as possible - he tries to not complicate work for himself. If some ambiguity or uncertainty appears, the SEE switches to another matter. Main thing for him - is to always advance, always move forward, not getting fixated or stuck on a specific problem.

Getting absorbed into the process of work, the SEE frequently doesn't notice its pointlessness and lack of prospects. Thus he sometimes feels afraid to think about what will happen in the future, what will transpire next. It is easier for the SEE to live by the present day, not thinking and worrying about the future. If he does think about it, the SEE prefers to see in his future only that which he wishes for himself. Any information about potential problems and setbacks he receives very unwillingly, despite being aware of its importance. For his light-mindedness the SEE sometimes pays dearly.

The SEE dislikes waiting. This for him is incredibly difficult - he is too active and therefore too impatient. He wants everything, at once, or at least sooner rather than later. It happens that he has no time to think, or simply doesn't want to waste his time on contemplation and reflection. His dual, the ILI, creates a more measured pace of life for the SEE and teaches him to live by the principle "hurry unhurriedly". He cools the exorbitant fervor of SEE and calms him down: "time will give an answer to all questions", "time will put everything in its place". The SEE listens to such advice and becomes convinced by it. Suddenly he develops a wish (and sometimes a curiosity) to patiently observe and "see to the end" how it will all happen.

Sometimes the SEE reflects on the topic of whether he or she is living "correctly" or "incorrectly". How will his present day behavior reflect on his future fate, and what he should change now so that in the future everything comes together for him in the best way possible. In themselves, such reflections are very tiresome even agonizing for the SEE. Therefore he prefers to obtain already compiled information on this aspect in advance. Sometimes the SEE feels a wish "to introduce order" to his present life in order to ensure for himself a better future. Then it becomes necessary to analize the consequences of each of his steps and actions. For the SEE it is important to know what will occur after he takes this or that step or another. (The SEE actually needs the instruction: "If you go to the right - you will lose your horse **...")<br>
    [**Editor's note: This quote is from Russian folk tales, where a traveling hero encounters a three-way road with an inscription that warns him of different consequences of taking each path. The hero then decides for himself which road he must take. Stratiyevkaya has compared SEE's dual the ILI to such an inscription tablet.]

By nature itself the SEE is granted such dual as Balzac. No one better than him knows how to predict future outcome of events depending on various circumstances. It is only necessary to tell Balzac "what has happened", and "what will follow and calm and quiet the heart" he will describe himself.

From Balzac Caesar can obtain precise information about the opportuneness and expediency of any of his undertakings, and a general idea about the consequences of his actions, see the reflection of his today's behavior in the near and distant future. Such information for SEE is always valuable and relevant, while the ILI has no equals in this respect. The SEE can be reasonable, farsighted, and prudent only with the timely warnings and the forecasts of his dual ILI.

Source - http://socionika-forever.blogspot.co...post_3789.html

Ego Block: 1st Program Function - Fe Extraverted Feeling

For the EIE the world of human experiences and feelings is not only a topic of interest and observation, but also his primary "workshop" and "laboratory" – here he both creates and studies.

To study the human soul, to see the source of a person's pain and sufferings, to show the depth of his experiences and emotions, to understand the emotional motives behind a person's behavior with all their apparent contradictions – in this the EIE sees his predistination; he was born for this, and with this he will be engaged his entire life regardless of his actual worldly occupation.

Not one from EIE's circle of acquaintances will be left without his "emotional effect": to whom he will turn with a minor joke, to whom – with a sharp quip or a ruse, to whom – with sophisticated irony; the EIE reflects the soul of any person as if in a mirror. He can lead any person into his "theater", into his "emotional game", into his "workshop-laboratory".

The EIE often refers to the object of his jokes with an affectionate irony and an aire of lenient superiority, as if he is now positioned above him, in some other world, where the entire absurdity and awkwardness of the behavior of his subject of his attention is particularly evident to him.

EIE's jokes usually have mystifying and mystic black humor undernotes. ("Daniel, here's what I have done for you ... – are you scared?! - I've left you some food. If you don't eat it up, I will then... – scared?! – I will eat it myself! And only try to not drink the milk. I will feed it to the dogs!! – scared now?! No, not you - the milk of course!..")

Creating an oppressive, tense situation comes naturally to the EIE. He can accomplish this in almost any state – good mood, poor mood, from boredom, from having little to do. A minor occasion will suffice. And suddenly metallic notes, strict intonations, and hammered articulation appear in EIE's voice, and a heavily fixated gaze, and timed pauses (during which the EIE deliberates on the continuation of his "monologue").

Around each person the EIE creates a certain emotional field which he "charges" either positively or negatively at his own discretion by constantly expressing his attitudes regarding this person's ethical and personal qualities; moreover, the EIE formulates these statements not as his personal point of view, but as general and already prevailing opinions, which he personally would only be happy to doubt. Since all of this is presented in the form of subtle hints, accompanied by the most expressive mimicry, EIE's conversation partners immediately feel themselves intrigued, and, imperceptibly to themselves, they fall under EIE's social and emotional guidance and influence, becoming "obedient marionettes" moved by the strings of such, as it seems to them, well-wishing and personable conversation partner.

It is very difficult to recollect yourself in time, and to come out of EIE's "charming" social influence - here the EIE immediately acts so offended, disappointed, and filled with regret, that his conversation partner begins to feel awkward for his tactless behavior; seemingly there remain no other options than to voluntarily subject oneself again to EIE's emotional and social influence.**

Putting on either intentionally indifferent, or mysterious, or saddened look, the EIE attempts to draw attention and intrigue everyone who can possibly witness him in this state. Subconsciously, the EIE uses any opportunity to find suitable objects for his emotional influence, most ideal of which is of course his dual Maxim (the LSI), who needs exactly this nature and style of interaction. **

The EIE is most of all annoyed by absence of interest in this "play-acting" and by someone's deliberate unwillingness to become an "actor" or at least a part of the "audience" **. Staunch and impenetrable indifference and lack of involvement in EIE's ethical and social games - this is truly one thing before which the EIE is completely helpless, and it is the very thing he fears the most. The EIE is especially wary and worried by people who "keep a mind of their own" (although it's difficult to be more "on one's own mind" than the EIE him or herself).<br>
    [**Translator's note: This profile seems to be centered on describing EIE's of enneagram "image triad", particularly the 3w4. ENFjs of other enneagram types may not relate to such focus on image crafting and purposeful orchestration of one's role and presentation, and conversely people of other sociotypes who are on 3/4 enneagram axis may relate to and exhibit some of the above mentioned traits. Care should be taken to not mistake enneagram's image triad for Beta NF types.]

Any representative of this type, independent of age and occupation, is usually able to coordinate and manage his mimicry, tone of voice, and intonation magnificently well. Due to this ability, the EIE is able to favorably predispose his or her conversation partners, and then do with them whatever he or she wishes, meanwhile obtaining from them the maximum of information. If the EIE so desires, he can make a person calm down and lower his guard, inspire him to sincerity, and persuade him of anything he wishes. Sometimes, the opposite happens, and the EIE will literally "shackle" a person by fear and anxiety, trying to completely subordinate them to his will, and necessitating them to trust him completely.

Hamlet – is a director of human emotions, a director of states and moods. To any person the Hamlet will "assign" precisely that state or mood which he considers necessary to assign. Such emotional "management" is usually done from Hamlet's own considerations, interests, suspicions, and assumptions.

Regardless of the scale on which a representative of this type unravels his activity, whether he is a politician or a low level employee, the EIE with perfection wields his entire arsenal of methods and tools needed to forge a necessary to him public opinion, with the aid of which he then intends to direct the actions of people around him into a specific predetermined course. The creation of a formal or informal groups within an already existing system, the emergence of a new formal or informal leader and the displacement of the existing leadership, the changes within hierarchical layers of the system, the exclusion from the group of those who have interfered with his "rearrangement of forces" – all of this is a sphere of EIE's never ceasing activity, independent of his age, occupation, location, and his current social position.

Arrangement of forces within a hierarchical system – this is the main area of EIE's personal and objective interests, and the most important sphere of his activities. It is extremely important for the EIE to not only find the already existing informal leader, but to also reveal a potential leader. The EIE then forges his relations in current group relative to this future, potential rearrangement of forces and potential change of leadership. For this reason, representatives of this type strive to be in the know of what each person has "on his or her mind". (The EIE is especially interested in and wary of people who are internally independent, who place themselves outside of career, outside of gossip, outside the "interests of the collective", outside of "public opinion": such people are difficult to understand for the EIE, and precisely for this reason they seem particularly worthy of suspicion to him.)

The EIE cannot imagine a life without a struggle. To put this more precisely, the EIE cannot imagine life outside of a state of a struggle. He always has something to fight for, to strive towards, and always someone to do this with. If there is no goal – he will come up with one, if there is no enemy – he will find one. In any case, he won't sit around without a purpose. It is typical for representatives of this type to create obstacles for no reason, solely in order to overcome them. Then life immediately becomes more interesting and eventful for them.

Moreover, these "obstacles" are often of social and ethical nature – some intrigue is stared based on fictional gossip or on EIE's personal suspicions and assumptions; then some kind of process of "fermentation" starts within the group, some kind of splitting into subgroups, into "camps" of "enemies" and "friends", of "like-minded people" and "dissidents", those who are "with us" and those who are "against us." Additionally, the EIE won't allow anyone to remain outside of this process of "fragmentation"; people who refrained from choosing sides or who were absent and didn't play a part in this process the EIE doesn't tolerate for one simple reason – the EIE is intolerant of indifference (to his problems, his interests, his activities). He does not suffer apathy and inattention. In part because he himself does not understand such a state of mind in principle, and thus he does not accept it from others. This is too unnatural for him.

Hamlet – is always a rebel and a restless soul. This is not only Maxim Gorky's character of Danko, who lit up the way for the people with his glowing heart, but also the "petrel bird" who heralds a storm on the sea, and the "lone sail" who is searching for this storm. (Many members of this type, without being aware of this themselves, behave and hold themselves in a very provoking and cocky manner, which is especially evident in their childhood and adolescent years.)

For example, the EIE sometimes looks for a quarrel simply because everything is "too calm and quiet", and this for him is alarming, and frightening, and irritating. By and large, the EIE does not believe in peace and quiet. If the "pool of water has gone too quiet" then there are bound to be "water gremlins" in it, and they have to be identified. It is exactly in such orientation and attitude that the EIE sees the highest manifestation of civic duty and loyalty to the existing regime. (It should be noted that EIE's type of mind has been "programmed" for viability and effectiveness in extreme situations – for periods of totalitarian systems, in the era of violent upheavals in history. To survive in such troubled times and to get through them – this is the most important social and biological challenge for this type of personality. This is why the EIE is characterized by such traits as ethical maneuverability, foresight, prudence, loyalty, and political "farsightedness", as well as the desire to get into the higher levels of the hierarchy, in order to obtain certain advantages in critical situations.)

The EIE is always politically active, always attentive towards his rights and stances as a citizen. He is irritated by an attitude of indifference towards matters of social and public importance. He is annoyed by the type of person who simply lives and exists, who wants to simply keep his peace of soul and mind. The EIE hates "philistinism" and commonality. He can for some time "play" a game of family comfort and idyllic atmosphere, but to "get caught up in mundane life" this he won't allow for himself. Moreover, he will consider this to be a kind of personal degradation. (Some female representatives of this type are very annoyed by society's requirements for women to "lock" themselves into their family circle. Such requirements adversely influence their character, and lead them to turn family relationships into "arenas of military-political struggles".)

The EIE is able to give any, even the most insignificant domestic episode, an "ideological and political" coloration, and on this basis proceed to develop an active social life for himself. It may be someone's anniversary date or someone else has fallen ill - the EIE is already organizing a public collection of money and extending the necessary services. He is busy and bustling more than anyone else, and, most importantly, he is advertising his own initiative, that is, the fact that it is exactly him who heads this initiative. ("Here we have all ..." discussed, decided, appointed, organized, endorsed, supported ... and so on and so forth)

At any age, in any environment, in any situation the EIE puts a claim to leadership. The EIE can find a suitable audience always when he needs it. Give him just a pretext, and already he feels as if at the podium. He is no longer simply talking but "delivering a speech". Moreover, he can hold a public rally without any reason - for this he only needs to be in the right mood (if the "soul burns" or "anger takes a hold"): then the audience will be found, and the topic will be selected. (Unlike Don Quixote (ILE), who can rally anytime, whenever and wherever he pleases, and not always in the language of the people around him, the EIE very carefully chooses his listeners. He always know whom and how he can agitate.) Reproving, condemning, "putting labels", pointing fingers - all of these are not only EIE's self-expression, but also methods of creating a community spirit and shaping the public opinion. And on larger scales - a way of "doing politics" and "making history".

Become the initiator of some undertaking or project, bringing new people to become involved in it, organizing them, leading them - with all of this the EIE eagerly engages himself. And he doesn't have to be a politician for this: he simply needs to "get into the flow of things", to guess the "right" direction and take the "necessary" initiative.

It should be noted that in his social initiatives the EIE is very farsighted and prudent. If he has started something, it wasn't by accident - there is always a long-term goal to it, a calculated goal, not just for the goodness of his heart. (What the EIE does from the goodness of his heart he does not demonstrate and advertise to the public - you never know how others would react to it: What if by these "good deeds" he will get into trouble? For example, a representative of this type for many years in secret from his wife financially helped all of his relatives - a little bit to everyone, to some from his salary, to others from his awards. But he warned everyone: "Don't tell my wife - she should know nothing about this!" There wasn't a single instance that he forgot to make this mention.)

EIE's leadership is also supported by the fact that he or she is was always a born talented actor - and this is EIE's most valuable quality. He is an actor in life, and in the theater (and in history and politics). When the EIE comes on stage, the audience and cries and laughs with him. (And when the EIE "comes to politics" the laughing people remain less and less.)

Many members of this type become distinguished actors, directors, poets, and musicians of the time. As long as the EIE has an audience, his inspiration is inexhaustible.

Ego Block: 2nd Creative Function - Ni Introverted Intuition

If we consider people's emotions as material in the "creative laboratory" of the EIE, then time, in his understanding, is that tool or that furnace by which this material gets tempered and processed. For the EIE it is not enough to create a person's "emotional model" - it's also needed for it to mature "over time", it is necessary to show the nature of a person (that is, the model of his behavior) in the process of its development. The EIE needs to show how it was in the past and how it will be in the future.

The quantity of emotions experienced per a unit of time – this is the formula that expresses EIE's way of existence, his "technological regime".

The EIE imparts an impression that he is able to sense physically the duration of any stretch of time: for him a unit of time is like a living cell that lives with the life of the emotions that fill it. EIE-musician has his own sense of rhythms and tempo - for him there exist micro-rhythms and micro-tempos - and in this lies the secret of his musical expressiveness. The concept of "duration of a note" for him means "the duration of a life of a note", so much each of his notes is saturated by the finest nuances, living with a bright emotional life within a specific destined to it instant. EIE-performer is always recognizable by his skill to maintain note and pause, by his ability to create his performance on the interplay of tempos and nuances of emotions. (Just as EIE-dancer is distinguished by precise coordination of movements, which correspond to the finest musical plasticity, as well as by exceptional expressiveness of gestures. His movements and gestures "unravel" over time as a bud of a flower, his expressiveness builds up, so that spectator is able to witness him, and understand him, and empathize with him.)

EIE-politician knows magnificently well how to manipulate time: he sees the advantages of the development of a situation in time, he knows how "to heal" a problem over time, and he knows how "to grow" a problem over time i.e. he knows how to use time as unique garden where the problem "ripens" to that moment when it can be presented to society in the most convincing form. Hamlet knows how to materialize time, how to make it tangible. He knows how to make others feel the significance of the moment, even if this moment lasts for decades.

The EIE can use his advantages in time, which were granted to him by this or that situation. For example, during wartime an EIE-politician can request an armistice in order to get a temporary respite and use it for the benefit of his own side: to relocate troops, to build up new forces, etc. After resting and collecting forces, he can set up a new "tumult" or "provocation" and thus obtain a reason to renew military actions.

The EIE knows very well knows how to coordinate his activities in time. Whatever he does, it always seems to be very proper in time (i.e. timed well). Any EIE is always a splendid strategist; therefore, each of his activities and actions is pre-determined by purposes and tasks of his final plans, which in turn can be sufficiently flexible. (For example, for EIE-politician the state of war is sometimes more necessary than the final victory in it. Moreover, EIE frequently feels disappointed precisely when the final goal of his actions has already been achieved. Having already grown accustomed to hyper-active, oversaturated with events life, the EIE finds it difficult to switch to another, less active mode of operation - in this situation he feels that something has gone missing from his life, something is lacking, the sensation of the missed or not completely realized possibilities.)

For the EIE it is very important to be confident in the opportuneness of his own actions. And for this very reason he or she must always be properly informed about everything. The EIE is afraid of not having enough information in that which concerns him and which is important to him, as this might lead him to act inopportunely, or worse, to lag behind, which the EIE tries to avoid at any cost. During critical situations, the EIE usually precisely coordinates his activities and actions in time: he usually tries to deal the first blow, moreover this blow must be completely unexpected and stunning with its attacking force: for too much has been put on the stakes. For this reason the EIE needs that people around him share their information and their plans with him. And for this very reason the EIE is wary of people who seem calm and secretive, who remain uninvolved in what worries him: perhaps they already know how to get ahead? Perhaps they have already obtained what he is trying to attain, and this is why they are so calm and sure of themselves?

The EIE is always interested in the experience of other's mistakes and errors. He thoroughly studies them and tries to draw useful conclusions to avoid making the same mistakes himself in the future. But whatever his own negative experiences might be, in the critical situation the EIE acts as his own feelings and intuition guide him to act, even if it goes against reason and common sense. Possibly this is why fanaticism and fanatic self-renunciation are characteristic of the representatives of this type. Many "terrorists-kamikadze" can be found among people of this type. ("Similarly to a match that has burned out but squelched the flame.") The EIE in any historical era can see the highest destiny in giving up his life for an idea, even if this idea has been born in a small circle of his friends and is shared only by a few people. For this very reason a fanatically predisposed representative of this type won't see any large misgiving in taking hostage innocent people, even from his own camp: there is no greater honor than to die for an idea (so let there be at least some use from the "common life" of these folk).

The EIE simply cannot be a passive observer of important historical events. Even working as journalist, international reviewer, or a speaker in news programs and political telecasts, a representative of this type delivers material very tendentiously and purposefully, as if attempting to create around the illuminated by him question a specific public opinion, with the aid of which he as if expects to coordinate the actions of the chief politicians and to direct them to a specific course of action.**
    [**Translator's note: EIEs who have enneagram's social instinct as their last one may not fully relate to this strongly socially oriented profile of their type.]

The EIE is characterized by a sense of historical predistination. He may feel himself a part of a historical process, a part of the epoch, the bringer and the spokesman of its ideas. (His tendency for political and civic activity is another reason why he may feel disconcerted and upset by someone else's principled indifference to politics and unprincipled loyalty to some interests.) The EIE can often be seen working on the "ideological front" with sincere enthusiasm and results, which nevertheless does not prevent him from expressing sincere disappointment concerning "historical mistakes" made by his leadership, for he better than anyone else sees the unfavorable trends, tendencies, and outcomes in the social and political spheres of common life.

EIE's life may have periods of bright, emotionally saturated life, filled with the interesting, "large scale" projects and activities; and there can be the periods of prolonged waiting for his "star hour". Moreover, this later period is no less important for the EIE than the first one, and even with its apparent idleness in reality it is no less saturated with activity. This can be the period of EIE's invisible activity, the period of his "preparation" for the decisive moment. It is completely unimportant which deed the EIE will commit in his "star hour": this can be a coup d'etat, a brilliant speech in the parliament, a magnificently orchestrated play, a terrorist act, which signifies the beginning of new historical epoch. The main thing is that in his "star our" the EIE "will enter into the history".

The EIE "sees" time on "large scale" and plays with time to also on "large scale". The small, immediate punctuality is not always important to him; he may live by the schedule he has outlined for the day, or he may not. This is not important to the EIE. The EIE is much more interested in upcoming global scale changes, as well as historical accuracy and the opportuneness of his own actions. It is important to him to organically enter and blend with the epoch, in order "not to be the log, which lies across history".

The EIE understands the nature of one or another epoch, and is able to feel its "slogan". He is able to see analogies and patterns in the alternations of historical periods of time. He also frequently feels nostalgia for that epoch which resonated with him by its ideology, in which ideas close to him in spirit were popular and widespread. And if the EIE doesn't find a place for himself in today's society, he lives in its past.

Super-Id Block: 6th Activating Function - Se Extraverted Sensing

To say that the EIE possesses some special energy, drive, persistence, and significant volitional potential - would be an exaggeration. EIE's drive is more similar to a fixation. Neither can the EIE be called "decisive", for he is inclined to experience doubts and fluctuations. The EIE is also not characterized by any special "push-through" powers. He is always in need of someone who would hustle and exert themselves on his behalf.

The EIE himself does not yield to direct volitional pressuring, but he also resists it with difficulty, since it requires too great of physical exertion and strain than he can provide.

Nevertheless, all of these problems are easily are solved if the EIE is endowed with many jurisdictions and powers within the framework of a specific social system. Then, he can unwind and work with an enormous energy without being fatigued.

The higher EIE's position - the more possibilities he sees for himself. Hamlet is inclined to misuse power. He is capable of using it to assert himself. The awareness of his own authority greatly inspires and activates him. (However, such awareness of his limitless power and authority is dangerous for Hamlet - it converts him into an evil demon, who entertains himself by ruling fates and lives of people.)

To work within the framework of some system is especially beneficial for the EIE, at least because in this case he's already "settled" somewhere and only needs to show himself and what he can do, which is no problem for him. The EIE is flexible and dynamic worker; he knows how to quickly assess the situation and swiftly adapt to new working conditions. He respects the system of hierarchical systems, respects authorities and his higher-ups who have been acknowledged in this system. He respects other workers of this system by whose labor it is maintained and upheld. Within the framework of system the EIE lives conveniently and comfortably. And he is only glad to occupy some position within it.

Sometimes, foreseeing the looming crash of his system, the EIE prepares for possible ways for retreat, and for retention and safeguarding of at least a part of it, on the basis of which it will be possible to recreate its nucleus in the future. When EIE's system is destroyed, he attempts to restore and reconnect the surviving parts to this nucleus, to give them a new slogan, to fill them with relevant meaning, thus preparing it for an advance in the future.

The EIE who has fallen out of his system and who could not find for himself another place in society - is a tragic sight (this is Charlie Chaplin's depiction of an "unemployed drifter").

The EIE finds it difficult to keep himself structured and organized, and make himself do something by his own willpower - for this he needs a willful impulse from the outside. Only his dual the ISTj is capable of keeping the ENFj organized by willful actions - with this the ISTj is usually strict and unwavering. Any other means of influencing the ENFj are usually ineffective: trying to persuade the ENFj verbally, he will simply continue and direct the discussion into the needed to him course, get himself another break while he is talking, and remain with the same opinions. From direct pressure the EIE will also slip away: he'll either become angry and upset, put up a "scene" of his victimhood from vile oppressors, or make witty jokes and start up some comedy.

On the other hand, an ENFj who is interested and wholly absorbed by his occupation does not need to be pushed to work. The most deserving and hardworking representatives of this type, who have achieved for themselves exceptional creative successes, can serve as models of endurance, fitness for work, determination and purposefulness. Although for their excessive physical strain and exertion, they sometimes have to pay with their brilliant and nevertheless short-lived career.

When the EIE is absorbed by work, he may not take his health and his physical capabilities into account. Here, the guidance of his dual the LSI proves to be very appropriate: the ISTj, as has already been mentioned, is exceptionally sensitive and attentive to the states of his dual partner; when EIE's strengths wane, the LSI can switch him to another less strenuous activity or even forcibly insist that he take a break and get some rest.

When the EIE is dualized, there is always a person near him who can coordinate his work and distribute the tasks such that he doesn't overwork himself. By this the LSI creates an optimal regime for his dual for his productive and creative work.

Super-Id Block: 5th Dual-Seeking Function - Ti Introverted Logic

It's difficult to find logical explanations for EIE's actions. At times this should not even be attempted. An impression arises that the EIE sees himself outside of logic and facts. That is, he personally is persuaded by concrete logical arguments, but himself may like a child reference some irrelevant or made-up fact, especially if this information cannot be verified. He can often manipulate arguments and facts at his own discretion and to support his own statements, but he really dislikes and fears it when someone does this to him.

The EIE is always happy for a chance to obtain some necessary or interesting information. Sometimes he does this in a casual way, having first put his conversation partner in a relaxed state, he seemingly unintentionally ask him about some important matter. The EIE often presents him or herself as a constructive, friendly, and attentive conversationalist, at times acting as a kind of curious skeptic, who gently points out some contradictions or omissions in the stated, thus provoking his conversation partners to convincingly argue with him to try to persuade him, thereby releasing to him what they know, informing him about the current state of affairs, as well as disclosing their intentions, plans, and beliefs, and showing their cards to him.

In the opinion of many representatives of this type, science should never be outside of social problems and issues, politics, and public opinion. Moreover, it should actively work for the people and the social system, and serve their needs and ideals. Thus, the direction of scientific research and development should be set in accordance with the humanistic and social needs, projects, and goals of the social system that subsidizes these developments. Having such view, the EIE can combine scientific and ideological activities. True, the consequences of such approach don't always go for the benefit of science. History knows of several examples when some representatives of this type turned the field of scientific research into "ideological arenas", and scientific conventions and reports - into political and personal tournament grounds.

To conduct successful scientific research and development work, the EIE must be persuaded that he is working on the right track - this is especially applicable to new, experimental, not yet sufficiently studied scientific fields.

The EIE often acts in a way that doesn't abide by reason and common sense, since his emotions often predominate over reason. For this very reason, he finds it difficult to be calm and objective, especially for long periods of time. Thus his own understanding of what is objective often consists of that which is convenient and beneficial to himself, and supportive of his goals, statements, and views.

Sufficiently often the EIE exhibits a bias in selection for the "objective information" he's going to use; sometimes he chooses it in a very deliberate, streamlined way - everything depends on which goals he is trying to reach with it. Furthermore, the "objectivity" of the EIE often depends on what state and mood he's in. For example if he is asked to write a recommendation letter when he is upset by something, he may write an "objective, truthful characteristic" with openly critical comments. On an occasion the EIE may provide an analysis when on part completely contradicts the other.

The EIE sufficiently frequently "gets caught" on his own illogicalities, contradictions, and "streamlining" of the facts that sometimes no wish remains to "catch" him at this any longer. Moreover, when the EIE caught and exposed, he or she behaves like a child: acts frightened, worried, fixated, preoccupied, and finally completely entangles and confuses him or herself.

The EIE generally finds it difficult to be logically sequential and consistent. The facts with which the EIE operates are sometimes so chaotically arranged and adjusted to his views, that little of a cogent sensible argument can be observed, only some emotional or ideological trends and proclivities.

Nevertheless, the EIE greatly values the ability to speak out clearly, laconically, and relevantly in other people. Occasionally he tries to memorize someone else's statements or arguments and use them at a convenient time in his own speech, which sometimes consist exactly of a chain of laconic yet expressive and memorable aphorisms.

The EIE can give a clear definition to any concept only in the case when he has thoroughly studied it himself, but if he is asked to provide an explanation in his own words, then most likely it will be something that is far from the truth, or even opposite in meaning.

The EIE respects people who don't miss minor contradictions and omissions, who account for every detail in their assessment of the situation, who are able to figure out everything openly and thoroughly. In essence, the EIE always needs someone who is able to disentangle that which he has so meticulously entangled, someone who has remarkable power of observation and memory, someone who can provide him with the right reference or information, someone who can give him the right instruction or a verified method.

As a summmary: to complement him in his everyday life, to constantly introduce order into his thoughts, affairs, projects, and documentations, the EIE needs precisely such a partner as the LSI; moreover, he is necessary to him as a breath of air. Without the LSI, many of EIE's dreams and intentions will remain as fruits of his hopes and imagination.

Source: http://socionika-forever.blogspot.co...post_8800.html
    Thanks for the input! It was a nice trip down memory lane seeing those messages; a reminder that I’ve already been here for 3 years and so much has happened. I’ve noticed I’ve actually gotten more reckless since joining, which brings me to the next thing:

”Sometimes I wonder if you are the one providing the Se for others or swept up in the current yourself.”

This was really thought provoking but I couldn’t come up with an answer. It almost parallels “to be or not to be” or “who came first, the chicken or the egg” in the response it gave me. Obviously I *do* initiate a lot of things and make the plans but my gut almost tells me I’m swept up. But I also need prodding to do things, especially related to responsibilities or self care. My sister is an SEE 3 and she’s a lot more grounded and responsible than me. I’m after the juice and the experience.

When I think of Se + Te I think of achievement and practicality that I don’t relate to much. But Se + Fi and creative Fi can easily fit in. I’m gonna look back at functional loops which n9 brought up, which comes from MBTI and isn’t acknowledged in socionics. A Se-Te loop would be focused on going after practical achievements while Se-Fe is after emotional expression, impulses and attention. It’s pretty clear which one I am.

I relate to parts of both descriptions. I’ll have to think about it more. Going back to what you said, we might have to revisit this in a year or two.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    2. Yeah it’s kind of a long story
    If it's ok to share it, I would be interested to know what happened, after all I have never heard of someone almost died from partying

4. Good thing we have all the time in the world to ponder
    well no offense but I have more important things to use "all the time" to ponder about

but as I said yesterday you're definitely ExFx (definitely strong Fe)
    you seems to value Se but not sure if it's an area of strength (so SEE or EIE)
    zero Ti and little Te, from the OP alone I would say you value Te more but maybe it's just the role function
    tbh I didn't see anything that made me think Ni, but if @Aylen say you're intuitive then it's hard to think you could be SEE

still if you could share the link to your old typing thread, it may give some more data to think about

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    If it's ok to share it, I would be interested to know what happened, after all I have never heard of someone almost died from partying

well no offense but I have more important things to use "all the time" to ponder about

but as I said yesterday you're definitely ExFx (definitely strong Fe)
    you seems to value Se but not sure if it's an area of strength (so SEE or EIE)
    zero Ti and little Te, from the OP alone I would say you value Te more but maybe it's just the role function
    tbh I didn't see anything that made me think Ni, but if @Aylen say you're intuitive then it's hard to think you could be SEE

still if you could share the link to your old typing thread, it may give some more data to think about
    He was only 16 when he made his old thread. He has grown a lot since then. I think he is very image conscious so keep that in mind. He has good intuition. He might not always want to show it. He reminds me of other teens who joined and posted in similar ways in the past. Stay tuned.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was only 16 when he made his old thread. He has grown a lot since then.
    Oh will keep that in mind

personally when I was around that age my sister would try to convince me to read about MBTI and I would say: "If people's personalities can be grouped into 16 types, then I would have met someone like me but that haven't happened so I won't waste my time"
    Now I don't agree with the young me

Stay tuned.
    ?!

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen
    L a z y

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    L a z y
    It would be lazy to type him SEE based on drug use and some of his selfies. lol

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"on a magic carpet ride"

0:30

book

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I ever say we should do that? I voted EIE in the poll, which is not "confirm and final" but I don't exactly have to sign an Internet poll in my blood. I'm saying waiting many years to give someone a type in a system that's neither particularly fleshed out nor a Divergent faction is l a z y.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Did I ever say we should do that? I voted EIE in the poll, which is not "confirm and final" but I don't exactly have to sign an Internet poll in my blood. I'm saying waiting many years to give someone a type in a system that's neither particularly fleshed out nor a Divergent faction is l a z y.
    Don't take it too serious then. His personality will change over time so it doesn't matter if I say it now or later. I have a good idea of his personality without assigning an acronym to it, from talking to him. I just know he likes the attention so I am giving it to him.

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I think he's probably EIE, and I indirectly asked for wasp (unlikely to come here) because I'd like the input of someone with a more thorough knowledge of typology. SEE sounds like some sort of people-jockey and that doesn't sound like Bled compared to EIE actor/mentor. Bled does basically no interpersonal politics, just forging an image, and doesn't seem practical enough for Se based on my knowledge and impressions.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't take it too serious then. His personality will change over time so it doesn't matter if I say it now or later. I have a good idea of his personality without assigning an acronym to it, from talking to him. I just know he likes the attention so I am giving it to him.
    I think it's good to give him an acronym if we can. I'd rather keep my objectification of a person to one narrow concept of them rather than the whole person.

L a z y

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think it's good to give him an acronym if we can. I'd rather keep my objectification of a person to one narrow concept of them rather than the whole person.

L a z y
    C r a z y

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C r a z y
    Yes, you're lazy and crazy running around psychoanalyzing everyone and being a solipsist, yet not even giving them a type to go with the psychoanalysis.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what Robert Heinlein is officially typed as, while we're on solipsists.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yes, you're lazy and crazy running around psychoanalyzing everyone and being a solipsist, yet not even giving them a type to go with the psychoanalysis.
    And you have a stick up your ass. Remove it and you might feel better.

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you have a stick up your ass. Remove it and you might feel better.
    I believe that's called my spine. I prefer keeping it inside my body.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wonder what Robert Heinlein is officially typed as, while we're on solipsists.
    I don't know what Robert Heinlein is "officially" typed as, but I type him as LIE. I was going back and forth between LIE and LSE because Heinlein has some Aristocratic leanings, but I think, overall, he was LIE. A very egotistical LIE, probably an e3, but LIE nevertheless.
    @coeruleum, if you want to discuss his type further, we should move this discussion to: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...obert-Heinlein

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I believe that's called my spine. I prefer keeping it inside my body.
    If it's up your ass then I'm sorry for your anatomical defect. I will say no more about it.

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's up your ass then I'm sorry for your anatomical defect. I will say no more about it.
    You don't have a tailbone? What happened?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ethereal being, don't need one.

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethereal being, don't need one.
    You could make a tailbone out of aether, spineless invertebrate.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Giving a type means taking a stance. People gonna challenge that stance and be in conflict with her. Something she doesnt like.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cuz 9

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Giving a type means taking a stance. People gonna challenge that stance and be in conflict with her. Something she doesnt like.
    Number 9, cuz, why you mad?

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You could make a tailbone out of aether, spineless invertebrate.
    Green is still your color.

As much as I enjoy your pointless attention you should probably put it back on the topic of @fresh meat where it belongs.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-15-2019 at 11:13 PM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Number 9, cuz, why you mad?
    Did i jist get cousinzoned?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alao im mad cuz relationship problems no i dont wanna talk sbout it lol

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update:

im gonna look at all the replies and answer later cuz I’m too high right now but

just wanted to say I successfully packed all my shit and ran away and now I’m at my friends !!!

so excited for this

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Update:

im gonna look at all the replies and answer later cuz I’m too high right now but

just wanted to say I successfully packed all my shit and ran away and now I’m at my friends !!!

so excited for this
    You sound like an ESI-Se e6w7 artist I know. However, I think you are SEE. And e7.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast