Thread: Type me!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me!

Te Block

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

Work is basically productivity for the sake of benefit. People go to work to receive benefit. Parameters I would use is:

time - Do I have time for this?
    energy - Do I have the energy necessary for this?
    desire - Do I want to do the work, how much do I desire the outcome?
    outcome - is the outcome I foresee for this work beneficial?
    mood - am I in the mood for this?

2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

The quality of work is definitely subjective from person to person, everyone has their own standards. I determine quality of work by how much attention is paid to detail. I can determine the quality of a purchase by overall presentation.

3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

It depends on if I care about what performance they're doing. If I don't care about the context of the performance then it doesn't bother me at all. If I do care, it may be a mix of studying their process from a distance and maybe a little envy once in a blue moon.

4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.

If I struggle to do something, my go to action is to look up a tutorial online. That simple.

5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

My main reaction would be why and what's the point. Sounds useless.

Ti Block

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? Give examples.'

General to specific means big picture to details and vice versa.

General is over time, specific is a static moment.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?

Logical means judgement of a situation removing any sort of human/emotional element to it. Not sure if it fits with the common view, I assume it does. It's not too difficult for me to be logical, but it's not my first course of action.

3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

Hierarchy is a structure of something in some sort of order according to some established criteria. examples: Army, Mafia, Police Force etc.

I'm personally not interested in Hierarchy. I'm indifferent towards it. Not against it, also don't care for it.

4. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?

Not always. If I structure something it's 9 out of 10 something mental. Like Socionics for example. I structure thoughts for the sake of clarity. Not sure how others tend to do it.

Se Block

1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?

It doesn't come naturally. If I feel the need to press someone it is in a subtle, mental way. I only feel the need to press someone if I feel they're wasting time. I might stand in a certain spot or something like that give the hint that I need something or something done.

2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

I rarely ever think about attacking. I'm much more defensive in nature. I care much more if someone is trying to occupy my territory than trying to occupy someone else's.

3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

I protect myself by foresight. Always being ahead of the curve. Always focusing on upcoming issues.

4. Describe your behavior in situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

I'm rarely ever in situations of opposition but i'd imagine I would try to out think the other person.

5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

I don't think people think of me as weak, but not also as strong either. I don't think of myself as too strong either, but I also don't think i'm weak. It's not too hard for me to stand up for myself, but I could never be on the offense, it's not in my nature.

Si Block

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is basically a subjective appreciation of aesthetics. I don't think I change my opinion about beauty, I know what I think looks good and what doesn't. I think sometimes my understanding of what's beautiful sometimes fall in line with the general opinion and sometimes it doesn't

2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?

No, I don't think there's a template. Beauty is a very dynamic concept in my opinion.. to try to structure it would defeat the purpose of what it is. It's subjective. I have no idea what classic beauty is.

3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

I don't really create comfort and coziness, nor do I ever evaluate others. To me comfort and coziness is more of a mental dynamic thing, for example to make someone feel comfortable. I don't really evaluate people's skills in it because I don't pay a ton of attention to it. But I can notice when someone is uncomfortable by subtle body language. I don't know how to make someone feel more comfort but I know more so how to avoid discomfort in general.

4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I pick my clothing on the fly and very subjectively. There's no system to it, I just look in the closet right before I go out, pick what seems cool in that moment and keep it moving. I don't really follow fashion in general, at least not consciously. Subconsciously I might catch myself wearing something trendy because I've seen it on someone else and it looks cool. I'm more of a person that I want to set a fashion trend than follow one. Rather stand out than fit in. I don't pay enough attention to clothes to select it for different types of figures.

5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I wouldn't trust myself to do it, but I also wouldn't trust someone else to do it. I wouldn't trust myself because I wouldn't know where to start in an empty room. However, I wouldn't want someone to do it for me either without my approval because I am picky and subjective with aesthetics. A room would need to align with my inner vision, it would need to represent my mindset. I would look at already done concepts (like on Pinterest), and pick which one suites my tastes.

Fe Block

1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

Yes to a certain extent. I am not a judge of emotional expression in the sense that I would never tell anyone how to express themselves because 1. it's subjective and 2. I don't care enough. However, it does make me feel uncomfortable when someone is overly expressive. Feels like too much at times and inauthentic.

2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.

- Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
    No, I can't at my own will. My emotions control me, I don't control them.

- How long can you stay in such states?
    It depends on the situation. Sometimes it's an extended period of time, sometimes it's short lived.

- How can you withdraw from them?
    I don't try to withdraw from them. I just let them run it's natural course.

- Can they be pleasant, soothing?
    Sometimes if it aligns with the vibe i'm feeling overall.

- How do you feel after you have experienced them?
    Not sure.

3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side – positive or negative?
    It depends on the events around me. If i'm in a bad mood, but then something very positive happens abruptly, then yes they will change quickly. If not, then they will linger until they run it's course. I don't try to tame my emotions, I let them be.

4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

Melancholic. Yes, my internal emotional state can never be hidden. I don't purposely display my emotions because that is inauthentic and ingenuine, however I can't ever hide my emotions. I wear them on my sleeve.

5. Tell us about your moods over the last day.
    I've been in a lighthearted mood in the past day, friendly and approachable.

Fi Block

1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.
    I don't normally try to consciously build relationships, it's more of a background process for me, subconscious.

2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?

Sympathy is the expression of understanding someone else's emotional state or what they're going through. I typically feel the need to express it if I feel the person needs it for their spirit.

3. Are there any standards of behavior for interpersonal relationships in society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?

My standards of behavior for interpersonal relationships is entirely subjective and dynamic. I don't have a formal structure for how to behave, I just inherently know what actions to take in each moment. No, people don't have to maintain them, people can do what they want.

4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

Moral and Immoral are inner gut feeling subjective judgement of behavior based on ethics. I understand morals on a very subjective level. My gut tells me what's right and what's wrong.

5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?

If someone is giving me a negative attitude my usual reaction is defensiveness by reacting the same or confusion and wanting to know why i'm receiving it. I can show it but in a very passive-aggressive manner. No, it's not natural for me to dislike people, my opinion of people is usually very moment to moment and based on actions. The only people that I keep distance from are ex-girlfriends, I never want to mend relationships with ex-partners. I tend to feel it's always best to move on forever. I forgive people pretty easily based on if I can feel that they're genuinely apologetic.

Ne Block

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    It's different for everyone. But overall I believe ultimately people are seeking self-actualization and inner fulfillment.

2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?

I get immediate vibes from anyone I meet for the first time. Everyone I encounter fits some sort of archetype based on my experiences, and based on the archetype they fit in in my mind, I basically have them easily figured out and know how to communicate with them.

3. What is imagination? Do all people have imagination and can fantasize? What is your fantasizing like?

Imagination is a mental playground. A mental simulation of life. Someone people definitely have much more imaginations than others but yes I assume all people have at least basic imagination. My fantasizing very visionary in nature. I visualize artistic concepts a lot, and I also do a lot visualizing of what I believe is coming up in my future.

4. What do you think of people (or yourself) who distinctively stand out in a crowd, differ from others? What is a measure of such distinction, how can this difference be feasible and how not?

I'm skeptical of people who stand out. I feel most people aren't genuinely standing out, and are very inauthentic and are doing it for attention. But people who are effortlessly different are interesting.

5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?
    I'm indifferent towards it. I would say that for me an idea has to resonate with me personally, but this doesn't necessarily mean logical, more of on an instinctual gut level.

Ni Block

1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    I can easily detect subtle changes in people. It's hard to explain, but each person has an archetype and if they do something out of character for that archetype, I know immediately something's off. How I feel depends on the context and whether i'm involved or not. Change doesn't ever surprise me though, I can usually predict people extremely well. From my experience, changes throw others off guard, but for me it's natural.

2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?
    Time is a feeling. It's an inner gut sensation. I always feel time. I always know the right timing to do something, I always know when it's the wrong time. I always know how long something will take. I feel lateness strongly. Yes time is wasted easily by most, but I never waste my own.

3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

No, never. I can easily see how something will play out in the near future or sometimes the long run. I trust them about 95% but I always leave a bit of doubt just because I believe it's wise to do so and foolish to not.

4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

I'm rarely ever late, i'm always exactly on time. I always know when to leave to get somewhere at an exact time. I also don't ever need to prepare, it just comes naturally to me. If someone is late, it's irritating because I hate my time being wasted, which is why I'm extremely independent in general.

5. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:

a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts
    depending on the situation, anxious or excitement, mentally visualizing how the meeting will playout.
    b) 5 minutes before the meeting startssame as abovec) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here

prepare to move on.

d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here

already moved on.

e) more time and the person is still not here

been moved on.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump