View Poll Results: Socionics Type

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEE

    6 42.86%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • EIE

    7 50.00%
  • IEI

    0 0%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • IEE

    2 14.29%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 503

Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

  1. #1
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Red face Type me before climate change destroys us all

    So my old (ICONIC) thread is ancient history and Iím feeling jolly and bored so hereís a new thread where we can talk about my favorite subject: Me.

    Iím not going to go with any questionnaire bullshit because I think that structural way of typing is fake and useless. Also no videos because I donít like talking to thin air. Instead, Iím just going to give yíall some interesting facts.

    Iím very social and like to break people out of their shells if I find them interesting. But I know when to prod and when to step back.

    Iím adventurous and an adrenaline junkie and always up for anything random.

    One time I ran away from home for four days, partied the whole time, almost died.

    I have three dents in my car, two from driving high, one from letting a drug dealer drive my car.

    I have two tattoos and Iím looking to get more. Right now Iím interested in getting an ankh tattooed and also Ďeternal lifeí in Arabic - الحياة الأبدية

    Iím strongly a dog person.

    I like riling people up and feeling in control over the social situation, and as you might know from the old thread I can be an attention whore, but Iíve gotten a lil better with that.

    Iíve been in a mental hospital four times, I have bipolar disorder, anxiety and ADHD.

    Iím pretty much nocturnal.

    I smoke cigarettes and weed.

    I have a shit ton of acquaintances but only a few close friends.

    Iím really sexual.

    Iíve been in many relationships.

    I love to wear eye catching clothes.

    I went to rehab.

    Sometimes I lie to make things more interesting but my life is already interesting without doing that.

    Iím attracted to the seedy parts of life and people.

    Iím a wise dumbass.

    I love all kinds of music but right now Iím really feeliní this:



    I love to party.

    I have type 1 diabetes.

    Iím bisexual.

    I have strict parents.

    I work hard and spend most of my time at work but Iím also lazy and messy.

    I have sloppy handwriting.

    My current goal is to move out of the suburbs and to the city with my best friend and do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

    I believe in reincarnation and some conspiracy theories but I donít believe in God.

    I like laughing and making people laugh.

    I hate math with a passion.

    I hate being told what to do.

    Iím pretty scattered.

    Iím bad at practical things like cooking, cleaning, mechanics, taking care of myself, sports, etc.

    I have no patience.

    Itís really hard to shock me and Iím more often the shocker.

    I like pooping.

    Iím nearsighted.

    I used to be a chronic shoplifter.

    I have liberal views but generally donít care about politics.

    I love spider monkeys.

    And thatís all I could think of for now! Thanks for reading! Feel free to include enneagram too. Drinks on the house for everyone.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,832
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    From what you said, I think we would get along and be really compatible potentially cuz you are pervy and bad-ass SLE-esque which I like and mesh well with, but I still think you are SEE.

    I am a lot shyer than you, way less ' party rawwr' but I love your sense of humor and fun. Show us pics of the tats.

    I love bisexual boys, too much bisexual erasure going on that I am against.

  3. #3
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    From what you said, I think we would get along and be really compatible potentially cuz you are pervy and bad-ass SLE-esque which I like and mesh well with, but I still think you are SEE.

    I am a lot shyer than you, way less ' party rawwr' but I love your sense of humor and fun. Show us pics of the tats.

    I love bisexual boys, too much bisexual erasure going on that I am against.
    Thank ya, babe. I think we would get along too. I’ve always had a soft appreciation for you.

    And yeah, the bisexual thing is fucked up. I hate when people tell us to choose a side or say that we’re just slutty - I mean I am a slut but that’s not the point. Mostly dated girls but my favorite relationship was with an IEI guy. Most of my other exes were ESIs and you know how that goes.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,832
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    LoL 'Soft appreciation' huh. I prefer hard appreciations.

    But yeah I don't like when males are forced or socially pressured to be one or the other. Obviously bisexuality in males isn't going to be this thing where it's wrapped up in a pretty bow and the dude is going to equally be turned on by men and equally with women as some 50/50 thing but that isn't the point to me. okay maybe a guy likes girls 80% of the time, but 20% I can turn him into a big lustful perverted homo- he is still bi to me ya know so don't try to pigeon hole him.

    Some guys might prefer to date women romantically but occasionally want to get gang banged by the men's football team. I don't see anything wrong or conflicted with that even. Dating guys has been kind of weird to me myself and I am more of a pure gay but I guess, I try to get over this.

  5. #5
    Jemez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Area 47
    TIM
    ExI 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You stand out to me, and I support the typing of SEE, although I see where a Beta extravert impression is coming from, like SLE or EIE. Also, fuck biphobia.

  6. #6
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,289
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE is pretty clear to me in terms of socionics for your type.

    Enneagram wise I'd say 7w6, though I can't fully exclude 3w4.


  7. #7
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Se-N
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're like a much wilder, much more fun version of me. I relate to a lot of the things you mentioned! But I'm a 6 with GAD so there we differ.

    I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Umi. We're both bi SEE Sags

  8. #8
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    im still leaning EIE-Fe i think, but ive also been thinking ILE if ur really 7w6, if 7w8 SLE, if type 3 then ur Te hidden agenda, but you dont seem too bound on success, or serious quadra for that matter. Your outlook on life seems rather unserious to me.
    so yeah if not that then EIE-Fe 2w1

  9. #9
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemez View Post
    You stand out to me, and I support the typing of SEE, although I see where a Beta extravert impression is coming from, like SLE or EIE. Also, fuck biphobia.
    Yep, people have always been split between SEE and EIE for me. To the point that it’s confused me about my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    You're like a much wilder, much more fun version of me. I relate to a lot of the things you mentioned! But I'm a 6 with GAD so there we differ.

    I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Umi. We're both bi SEE Sags
    bitch!!!! I knew there was something familiar about you

    Funny, I actually got an IEE impression from you on here. But I think that’s mostly just your avatar.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  10. #10
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’d still find SEE 7w6 Sx/So (793) most likely

    Ep > Ej
    ExFx > ExTx
    Se > Ne
    Fear type (7) > Image type

    Sx/So is the most clear, that’s prob why you have “Beta vibes” (Beta is usually associated with Sx/So rebellion etc) and seem "ungrounded" (due to SP blindspot)
    Last edited by Olimpia; 09-14-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't associate sx/so with beta...

    If he has beta vibes most likely means he is beta. The only gamma type that can have beta vibes IMO is ILI-Te.

  12. #12
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Iíd still find SEE 7w6 Sx/So (793) most likely

    Ep > Ej
    ExFx > ExTx
    Se > Ne
    Fear type (7) > Image type

    Sx/So is the most clear, thatís prob why you have ďBeta vibesĒ (Beta is usually associated with Sx/So rebellion etc)
    Yeah, that seems to be the consensus so far. Thanks for the feedback! Iíve missed seeing you around here, been busy with life?
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  13. #13
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I’d still find SEE 7w6 Sx/So (793) most likely

    Ep > Ej
    ExFx > ExTx
    Se > Ne
    Fear type (7) > Image type

    Sx/So is the most clear, that’s prob why you have “Beta vibes” (Beta is usually associated with Sx/So rebellion etc)
    Tell me how someone can be double head type and Ti polr at the same time.

  14. #14
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Tell me how someone can be double head type and Ti polr at the same time.
    magicks~
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  15. #15
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Vice did u happen to watch avatar the last airbender or the office? There are some characters in there who happen to be SEE, EIE and ILE, if u want i can look for some videos where u can see the differences more clearly

  16. #16
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    And see who looks more like u

  17. #17
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Vice did u happen to watch avatar the last airbender or the office? There are some characters in there who happen to be SEE, EIE and ILE, if u want i can look for some videos where u can see the differences more clearly
    Yes, I love avatar. Feel free to show me.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  18. #18
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oki here goes

    https://youtu.be/2KKOc9jlghU 1

    https://youtu.be/7vs9ZDUJn44 2

    https://youtu.be/sIP-PoETNkc 3

    Okay tell me who you relate to most, vibewise (some of the videos are kinda crappy but was all i could find, hope you still remember the characters somewhat to fill up the gaps)

    After u tell me ill tell u how i type them (edit: nvm i put the answers here but somewhat encoded so u cant know the answers at first glance.)

    1= b
    2 = c
    3 = a




    A= ILE
    B = SEE
    C = EIE
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 09-09-2019 at 01:28 AM.

  19. #19
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Oki here goes

    https://youtu.be/2KKOc9jlghU 1

    https://youtu.be/7vs9ZDUJn44 2

    https://youtu.be/sIP-PoETNkc 3

    Okay tell me who you relate to most, vibewise (some of the videos are kinda crappy but was all i could find, hope you still remember the characters somewhat to fill up the gaps)

    After u tell me ill tell u how i type them (edit: nvm i put the answers here but somewhat encoded so u cant know the answers at first glance.)

    1= b
    2 = c
    3 = a




    A= ILE
    B = SEE
    C = EIE
    I’m kinda torn between Azula and Ty Lee. I’m not aggressive like Azula but I relate to her wit and calculating nature. But I relate to Ty Lee’s charm and carefreeness.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  20. #20
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I’m kinda torn between Azula and Ty Lee. I’m not aggressive like Azula but I relate to her wit and calculating nature. But I relate to Ty Lee’s charm and carefreeness.
    Okay well judging by your original post you dont necessarily seem calculating, it could be the Ni creative, but to me you seem to vibe the most like Ty Lee (EIE 2w1 i type her aswel)

  21. #21
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be the consensus so far. Thanks for the feedback! I’ve missed seeing you around here, been busy with life?
    Pretty much! Finished my degree, worked on some side projects... and I’m still busy with similar stuff.
    But this place can be good for sharpening my theoretical skills and gaining new insights/ideas, so on occasion I may revisit it.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  22. #22
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Tell me how someone can be double head type and Ti polr at the same time.
    Tell me how he’s a Type 2?

     
    His post and lifestyle scream Sexual 7... adventurous, reckless, all over the place...

    The centres in Enneagram do not entirely correspond to the F vs T dichotomy.

    7 is characterised by a streak of hedonism and reckless adventure (at average to unhealthy levels). They lack or ignore foresight (which rules out Ni ego). Their focus is on unfiltered engagement/perception with the external world, which corresponds to EP temperament.

    An average to unhealthy SEE 7 will tend to recklessly follow wherever their hedonistic desires lead them to without taking into account future consequences (well enough; SLE is similar in this). Their hedonistic drive lacks Logic. They will tend to do things that “don’t make sense” just for the excitement of it.

    7s can have a lot of energy which seems to be driven by mental energy, because it is fear-based, and the idea is that fear in “head types” is produced by too much or misguided thinking. 7 and Ti PoLR can go hand in hand with underdeveloped logic in that manner. SEE (followed by some IEEs) 7s do not want to think too much, they just want to experience life to the fullest, YOLO, in order to escape the dread of existence. But if they are unhealthy (and esp SX first), it will lead to (self) destruction and chaos. Better Logic would serve them well, it would create order in their chaos, which they tend to reject (being Ti PoLR), but which they do need on some level.

    To sum up... the hedonism in SEEs is quite emotion-driven. They will use their good ethics to aid their lifestyle. They tend to have an exciting (or crazy) social life, huge network, travel adventures, and the like (all corresponding well with the ESFp lifestyle) . Like SLE 7s, their life lacks a holistic future aim, if they’re average to unhealthy they find it hard to commit themselves to one path. For 7s, their life often lacks order, structure, a streamlined approach, which can overlap with Ti PoLR. The other side of the coin would be an ILI 1.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 09-09-2019 at 10:06 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  23. #23
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Se-N
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Tell me how someone can be double head type and Ti polr at the same time.
    Enneagram is about fears. Every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear, regardless of Ti presence or not. I'm also double head and Ti polr

  24. #24
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Enneagram is about fears. Every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear, regardless of Ti presence or not. I'm also double head and Ti polr
    No using yourself as an example is not a valid argument

  25. #25
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Se-N
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    No using yourself as an example is not a valid argument
    That was not my argument. My argument was that every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear. A 5 is more analytical, true, but they don't necessarily have to have valued Ti in order to apply analysis. A 6 and 7 even less so - people of these types will have the same fears, but deal with them in different ways based on sociotype and other additional factors. Any relation between Ti and head types is merely correlation, not causation.

  26. #26
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Tell me how heís a Type 2?

     
    His post and lifestyle scream Sexual 7... adventurous, reckless, all over the place...

    The centres in Enneagram do not entirely correspond to the F vs T dichotomy.

    7 is characterised by a streak of hedonism and reckless adventure (at average to unhealthy levels). They lack or ignore foresight (which rules out Ni ego). Their focus is on unfiltered engagement/perception with the external world, which corresponds to EP temperament.

    An average to unhealthy SEE 7 will tend to recklessly follow wherever their hedonistic desires lead them to without taking into account future consequences (well enough; SLE is similar in this). Their hedonistic drive lacks Logic. They will tend to do things that ďdonít make senseĒ just for the excitement of it.

    7s can have a lot of energy which seems to be driven by mental energy, because it is fear-based, and the idea is that fear in ďhead typesĒ is produced by too much or misguided thinking. 7 and Ti PoLR can go hand in hand with underdeveloped logic in that manner. SEE (followed by some IEEs) 7s do not want to think too much, they just want to experience life to the fullest, YOLO, in order to escape the dread of existence. But if they are unhealthy (and esp SX first), it will lead to (self) destruction and chaos. Better Logic would serve them well, it would create order in their chaos, which they tend to reject (being Ti PoLR), but which they do need on some level.

    To sum up... the hedonism in SEEs is quite emotion-driven. They will use their good ethics to aid their lifestyle. They tend to have an exciting (or crazy) social life, huge network, travel adventures, and the like (all corresponding well with the ESFp lifestyle) . Like SLE 7s, their life lacks a holistic future aim, if theyíre average to unhealthy they find it hard to commit themselves to one path. For 7s, their life often lacks order, structure, a streamlined approach, which can overlap with Ti PoLR. The other side of the coin would be an ILI 1.
    You make a good case for 7 but you forget that each center of intelligence offers a set of qualities inherent to the types in that center. For head types this would would include thinking as a main source of their intelligence. Ti is not only weak but also unvalued in SEE.

    His reckless behaviour could be attributed to a Fe Se loop. Ni isnt always visible as its an introverted function and esp in Fe subtype can be hard to see the brooding side of the character.

    Also his lifestyle doesnt fit in with Te valuing, more strictly Te HA. He doesnt seem to take it seriously and as such would belong to a merry quadra. + his Fe is all over the place (before u say Fe demo, Fe is subdued in a quadra like gamma. You can compare gamma and beta by comparing slytherin and gryffindor. The houses capture nearly the entire feel of both quadras respectively.)

  27. #27
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Tell me how he’s a Type 2?

     
    His post and lifestyle scream Sexual 7... adventurous, reckless, all over the place...

    The centres in Enneagram do not entirely correspond to the F vs T dichotomy.

    7 is characterised by a streak of hedonism and reckless adventure (at average to unhealthy levels). They lack or ignore foresight (which rules out Ni ego). Their focus is on unfiltered engagement/perception with the external world, which corresponds to EP temperament.

    An average to unhealthy SEE 7 will tend to recklessly follow wherever their hedonistic desires lead them to without taking into account future consequences (well enough; SLE is similar in this). Their hedonistic drive lacks Logic. They will tend to do things that “don’t make sense” just for the excitement of it.

    7s can have a lot of energy which seems to be driven by mental energy, because it is fear-based, and the idea is that fear in “head types” is produced by too much or misguided thinking. 7 and Ti PoLR can go hand in hand with underdeveloped logic in that manner. SEE (followed by some IEEs) 7s do not want to think too much, they just want to experience life to the fullest, YOLO, in order to escape the dread of existence. But if they are unhealthy (and esp SX first), it will lead to (self) destruction and chaos. Better Logic would serve them well, it would create order in their chaos, which they tend to reject (being Ti PoLR), but which they do need on some level.

    To sum up... the hedonism in SEEs is quite emotion-driven. They will use their good ethics to aid their lifestyle. They tend to have an exciting (or crazy) social life, huge network, travel adventures, and the like (all corresponding well with the ESFp lifestyle) . Like SLE 7s, their life lacks a holistic future aim, if they’re average to unhealthy they find it hard to commit themselves to one path. For 7s, their life often lacks order, structure, a streamlined approach, which can overlap with Ti PoLR. The other side of the coin would be an ILI 1.
    He is seductive, merry, has good people skills, for me its easy because ive already linked Fe lead to type 2 and since hes too ungrounded for ESE (or SEE for that matter), EIE seems to be the only type that remains.

  28. #28
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    That was not my argument. My argument was that every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear. A 5 is more analytical, true, but they don't necessarily have to have valued Ti in order to apply analysis. A 6 and 7 even less so - people of these types will have the same fears, but deal with them in different ways based on sociotype and other additional factors. Any relation between Ti and head types is merely correlation, not causation.
    No thats where youre wrong. The whole persona of type 5 can be directly correlated to LII if you read closely.

    And no not every type has the same fears, the whole point of having and distinguishing between the types is exactly that, starting off by having different basic fears. I suggest u actually read into the theory youre discussing before joining the argument with false information.

  29. #29
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have so many gifs I wanna use but none of them are working

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Pretty much! Finished my degree, worked on some side projects... and Iím still busy with similar stuff.
    But this place can be good for sharpening my theoretical skills and gaining new insights/ideas, so on occasion I may revisit it.
    Awesome, I noticed @Chae similarly used to post a lot but is now focused on real life. Itís good to have a balance. Iíve always been a casual poster.



    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Enneagram is about fears. Every type has the cognitive abilities to process fear, regardless of Ti presence or not. I'm also double head and Ti polr
    yes chile!!!!
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  30. #30
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Se-N
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    No thats where youre wrong. The whole persona of type 5 can be directly correlated to LII if you read closely.

    And no not every type has the same fears, the whole point of having and distinguishing between the types is exactly that, starting off by having different basic fears. I suggest u actually read into the theory youre discussing before joining the argument with false information.
    Lol, I meant different people that are all type 6 will have different ways of cognitively processing and dealing with that fear. But go off, I guess.

  31. #31
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You make a good case for 7 but you forget that each center of intelligence offers a set of qualities inherent to the types in that center. For head types this would would include thinking as a main source of their intelligence. Ti is not only weak but also unvalued in SEE.

    His reckless behaviour could be attributed to a Fe Se loop. Ni isnt always visible as its an introverted function and esp in Fe subtype can be hard to see the brooding side of the character.

    Also his lifestyle doesnt fit in with Te valuing, more strictly Te HA. He doesnt seem to take it seriously and as such would belong to a merry quadra. + his Fe is all over the place (before u say Fe demo, Fe is subdued in a quadra like gamma. You can compare gamma and beta by comparing slytherin and gryffindor. The houses capture nearly the entire feel of both quadras respectively.)
    The caveat is that not all enneagram types and their respective centres revolve around a strength - the type can be out of touch with what you’d say is the “centre’s intelligence”. For those types, the ego-ic journey is actually about acquiring that intelligence.

    For example, 3s are notably out of touch with their heart’s true desire, they become whatever their environment dictates as “success”. That’s also how Fi seeking types can be 3s IMO, they lack the internal moral compass. 9s are notably out of touch with their “gut intelligence”, which can equal both N and S in different ways.

    From the mind types, it’s only 5 which is distinctly a Logical type IMO. 7s often don’t think enough or think around corners, 6s “overthink” to the point of paranoia, both of which can be signs of either strong Logic or weak Logic, in different ways. Sides of the same coin. Similar as to how an unhealthy Sexual instinct can express itself in excessive promiscuity or extreme celibacy/prudishness.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  32. #32
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Lol, I meant different people that are all type 6 will have different ways of cognitively processing and dealing with that fear. But go off, I guess.
    No they wont. They have similar ways of dealing with thwir fear, instinctively. This is how their brain works. Its written how it works in numerous 6 descriptions that thats how their type works. How tou get from that to "theres so many different 6s and they all deal with their fear differently is wrong". On the core of their beinf rhey all deal with the same issues. 5s and 7s, also head types, tend to deal with the differently.5s by retreating and studying, 7s by distracting, and 6s by seeking security. This is on the basis of their type and you canr just go break the rules like that. If you disagree with me you disagree with the theory here, because im simply citing it.

  33. #33
    Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Europe
    TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Posts
    7,968
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    He is seductive, merry, has good people skills, for me its easy because ive already linked Fe lead to type 2 and since hes too ungrounded for ESE (or SEE for that matter), EIE seems to be the only type that remains.
    Seductive = Sexual first (and ExFx)
    ”Merry” = ExFx plus Positive enneagram Type (all 7s seem “merry” even as Fi valuing)
    good people skills = ExFx plus Social instinct
    ungrounded = EP

    Where’s the 2’s obsession with approval, their pride in helping others, their need to be needed, them losing themselves in giving to others, wanting to look like a giver or lovable person (image) etc?

    The weaknesses he mentioned all sound rather like unhealthy 7 manifestations to me, no signs of unhealthy 2 afaik?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

    *********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"



  34. #34
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Off topic but you should all check out the graphic novel Habibi. Over 600 pages but I read it all in one day. Pretty epic and powerful stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    as its an introverted function and esp in Fe subtype can be hard to see the brooding side of the character.
    This is true. I have that side but itís strictly private.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    He is seductive, merry, has good people skills, for me its easy because ive already linked Fe lead to type 2 and since hes too ungrounded for ESE (or SEE for that matter), EIE seems to be the only type that remains.
    This is also true.

    Interesting thoughts, everyone.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  35. #35
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The caveat is that not all enneagram types and their respective centres revolve around a strength - the type can be out of touch with what youíd say is the ďcentreís intelligenceĒ. For those types, the ego-ic journey is actually about acquiring that intelligence.

    For example, 3s are notably out of touch with their heartís true desire, they become whatever their environment dictates as ďsuccessĒ. Thatís also how Fi seeking types can be 3s IMO, they lack the internal moral compass. 9s are notably out of touch with their ďgut intelligenceĒ, which can equal both N and S in different ways.

    From the mind types, itís only 5 which is distinctly a Logical type IMO. 7s often donít think enough or think around corners, 6s ďoverthinkĒ to the point of paranoia, both of which can be signs of either strong Logic or weak Logic, in different ways. Sides of the same coin. Similar as to how an unhealthy Sexual instinct can express itself in excessive promiscuity or extreme celibacy/prudishness.
    I totally agree with this.

    I think n9 has his own strict Ti categorizations based off a literal interpretation (Se) of ennea/socionics which might not make sense to others.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  36. #36
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,444
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The caveat is that not all enneagram types and their respective centres revolve around a strength - the type can be out of touch with what you’d say is the “centre’s intelligence”. For those types, the ego-ic journey is actually about acquiring that intelligence.
    this is simply not true. each type is in the center because of their connection to the center of the intelligence. it actually isnt about acquiring the intelligence, they already have it. 3s are still very image conscious, and are affected by shame the most of any emotion, just as any image type, same with fear types and body types on anger. 9 is still a grounded type. youre talking about 6 moving to 9 acquiring ''gut'' intelligence, meaning type 6 really is type 9?

    by your logic, if certain types who you say are ''out of touch'' with their intelligence center, need to acquire that said intelligence, how come, for example, that type 3, who you say is out of touch with being an image type, moves to 6 as their growth point? the arrows would be useless for those types then, and theyre not, or do you not agree

    For example, 3s are notably out of touch with their heart’s true desire, they become whatever their environment dictates as “success”. That’s also how Fi seeking types can be 3s IMO, they lack the internal moral compass. 9s are notably out of touch with their “gut intelligence”, which can equal both N and S in different ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    From the mind types, it’s only 5 which is distinctly a Logical type IMO.
    there are people who would argue that not even that is true. see what i mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    7s often don’t think enough or think around corners,
    they do think a lot, ofc they border more on the gut center and thus replace a part of their thinking with doing and acquiring new experiences (8wing), so they have more stuff to think about. as for 7w6 they actually are quite scientific and have great minds. (to type a 7w6 as Ti polr is ridiculous, you obviously havent grasped either theory well enough to say that unironically

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    6s “overthink” to the point of paranoia, both of which can be signs of either strong Logic or weak Logic,
    but they still think. they often play devils advocate and solve problems because of strong logic. where in the 6 descriptions do you ever see that 6s are strong people manipulators or anything resembling ethical type/Feeling dichotomy in socionics? their paranoia and distrust in people comes from weak ethics and intuition. (ST)

  37. #37
    Nairda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Eastern United States
    TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Since the topic is already derailed from Vice's type I think there should be no problem with my asking: Why exactly do you all seem to take enneagram so seriously? What makes it good? Why use it in conjunction with other theoretical models of personality?

    If anyone could answer these questions it would be much appreciated. In fact I'd even be satisfied if someone pointed me in the direction of a thread which can. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Itís very difficult to find the time and energy to have sex with a baby
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    you're here since a week, I've never since seen you make insightful contributions, you're making a typing thread with no elements whatsoever and and you've already stepped on my back a few times... ass type confirmed


    Bumhole Extraordinaire

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nairda View Post
    Why exactly do you all seem to take enneagram so seriously? What makes it good?
    Socionics also has no good basis. People believe and have some cases in own experience which can be explained by that.
    It's not many ones who typed people enough to have good experience to positively check the theory. Others just believe in Socionics theories (and other theories near), seems even without distinction that parts of the theories have different basis to trust. With other typologies they act the same. They just use what they like without good reasons, similar to what do with Socionics.
    Also about 50% may mistake in own types - so they are doubtful even to notice good results in Socionics usage, but those are active on forums for years. Mistyping is so common that people should get a lot of nonsens, but they keep the interest. They may claim doubts in the theory (as own experience fails with it) or have strange views about it, to do doubtful rationalizations to explain the nonsens they see.

    I've noticed in Enneagram some interesting explanations for what I see in the behavior, but did not studed it seriously and am skeptical much about it. I suspect the current Enneagram theory mb used to create better typology based on antagonistic pairs, - the approach similar to Jung types having dichotomies and supplementing functions. Mb sometimes I'll think about that.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  39. #39
    Professionally Typed RPG Class Warlock
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    in a society
    TIM
    NFable
    Posts
    2,591
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Climate change stopped since I became vegan, I think.

  40. #40
    Professionally Typed RPG Class Warlock
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    in a society
    TIM
    NFable
    Posts
    2,591
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Sx/So is the most clear, that’s prob why you have “Beta vibes” (Beta is usually associated with Sx/So rebellion etc)
    Sx/So is the only valid type for anyone. The others are not valid people. Remove.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •