0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

typing in Socionics through use of a completely different system, the Enneagram = not the most flawless method

you should know better!

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    typing in Socionics through use of a completely different system, the Enneagram = not the most flawless method

you should know better!
    Well said!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I use both

No one has made a convincing case for 4D Ne > Se yet
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ i’d like someone to try to make a case for it, just for possibility’s sake I guess

i noticed mclane voted for IEE and that’s something i could see for myself too

i could see that as a third option for sure (or maybe 2nd? since i doubt I’m a 2 knowing my 2 mother my whole life we’re actually opposites in many ways. She’s concerned for taking care of others and puts everyone’s needs ahead of her own while I’m always concerned for my happiness and satisfaction and pretty selfish lol + IEE being a “7” type)

anyways i forgot what else i was gonna say
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen always talks about how I have *more* intuition than the average SEE which may or may not be true and could point to an intuitive type in itself but at the same time I think people underestimate the intelligence of Se bases and intelligence is often wrongly mistaken as “intuition” (whatever that is )

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about considering quadra values? Every gamma I've known, including myself, has a particular type of seriousness to them. Very matter of fact. You seem to be either oblivious to or very good at ignoring the tension that's been happening between people in this thread, liking every single post as a way of acknowledgement and encouragement. You seem to cater more to the emotional environment in this way, which suggests Fe to me, and the airy quality of ignoring tension or simply being unfazed by it while maintaining the emotional upkeep of the atmosphere suggests beta NF.

I voted SEE, but after reading this thread, I've changed my mind

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think having a perceiving function as your dom kinda makes you seem like an intuitive person in the first place cuz you’re absorbing/opposite of absorbing (drenching???) information without much of a filter compared to the boring Js

Update: I should stop doing meth LMAO

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    What about considering quadra values? Every gamma I've known, including myself, has a particular type of seriousness to them. Very matter of fact. You seem to be either oblivious to or very good at ignoring the tension that's been happening between people in this thread, liking every single post as a way of acknowledgement and encouragement. You seem to cater more to the emotional environment in this way, which suggests Fe to me, and the airy quality of ignoring tension or simply being unfazed by it while maintaining the emotional upkeep of the atmosphere suggests beta NF.

I voted SEE, but after reading this thread, I've changed my mind
    wow that’s actually a really good point

and that’s why I made it a multiple choice poll hunny

but you could also also argue the post liking is just me enjoying different perspectives and new ways of thinking about shit (head type/7/extroverted perceiving)

what do you think for the ennea type to finally battle this fucking Socionics = Enneagram thing

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider also not sure about how serious I am, I’m bubbly but at the same time I would kinda consider myself “serious” but that’s a vague word. Like I kind of associate serious with deep and I think I’m secretly deep even tho I’m a loud dumbass LOL

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fresh meat
    If you ignore the tension that could suggest you want a more positive emotional atmosphere and thus Fe+. If this were the case, that would bring IEE strongly into the picture along with maybe ESE (both these types have 4D Fe+)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    @fresh meat
    If you ignore the tension that could suggest you want a more positive emotional atmosphere and thus Fe+. If this were the case, that would bring IEE strongly into the picture along with maybe ESE (both these types have 4D Fe+)
    I don’t actually avoid tension is the thing though, I enjoy dramatics and stirring the pot, like you said in the other thread and this is known by pretty much everyone here

i definitely relate to -Fe over +Fe

but then being a 7 (again including this with socionics because fuck it theyre both valid) brings a little more positivity of course compared to a 3w4 who’s more obviously icy and dramatic

but I’ve never known a 7 who hasn’t had a big dramatic personality

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I don’t actually avoid tension is the thing though, I enjoy dramatics and stirring the pot, like you said in the other thing and this is known by pretty much everyone here

i definitely relate to -Fe over +Fe

but then being a 7 (again including this socionics because fuck it theyre both valid) brings a little more positivity of course compared to a 3w4 who’s more obviously icy and dramatic

Haha comparing it to a 3w4 SEE is actually a pretty good comparison given that's my type. Yeah it would seem Fe- is definitely fitting of you (the better Fe if you ask me ). You do seem more SEE than EIE in general to me though.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat

or at least an SX 7.

the so/sx 7s are the little flamboyant butterflies spreading love and joy and those are usually the IEE and ILE 7s

the sx ones are intense thrill seekers (and fuck you if you get in the way and don’t wanna join ) and the sp ones realists and those are more often SEE and SLE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're 7, but apparently that's impossible since 7s have to be an Ep type I don't see why that has to be so, but that's a discussion for another place.

Se in itself is not only about gathering sensory experience, it's also about territory, force and power. I haven't seen anyone here discuss that aspect of it, and I haven't seen you mention anything about it either. How do you assert your opinion on others? Se is prone to blunt forcing it. And Se *will* have opinions at the ready due to the fact that every piece of information they gather gets processed with a judging function afterward.

SEEs often lack caution and reserve. Their strategy towards solving problems may involve persuasion and brute force; their natural response to opposition or obstacle is to display further aggression or resistance, including in instances where such resistance is not necessarily appropriate. They may be distraught, tempestuous, and highly emotionally turbulent when their strategy fails. Because of their manic instability, they can exhibit accusatory or antagonistic tendencies towards others; some SEEs fall into a cycle of ruining their relationships or vocational prospects in this way.
    As for seriousness being deep, it doesn't necessarily have to be so. I think beta NFs are "deep" like that but they are also less serious than gammas. I should clarify what I understand as serious: prone to disregarding the joking or fleeting aspect of a statement and considering it as a full representation of what the person means. To me, what is being said is what the person means; crude beta humor is insulting to me. In SEE and ESI, weak Ne; a failure to consider anything that's not an obvious joke as a joking statement, and taking it as a representation of someone's Fi values. It ends up looking "serious", even if they do crack jokes or are stereotypically fun.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're 7, but apparently that's impossible since 7s have to be an Ep type I don't see why that has to be so, but that's a discussion for another place.

Se in itself is not only about gathering sensory experience, it's also about territory, force and power. I haven't seen anyone here discuss that aspect of it, and I haven't seen you mention anything about it either. How do you assert your opinion on others? Se is prone to blunt forcing it. And Se *will* have opinions at the ready due to the fact that every piece of information they gather gets processed with a judging function afterward.

As for seriousness being deep, it doesn't necessarily have to be so. I think beta NFs are "deep" like that but they are also less serious than gammas. I should clarify what I understand as serious: prone to disregarding the joking or fleeting aspect of a statement and considering it as a full representation of what the person means. To me, what is being said is what the person means; crude beta humor is insulting to me. In SEE and ESI, weak Ne; a failure to consider anything that's not an obvious joke as a joking statement, and taking it as a representation of someone's Fi values. It ends up looking "serious", even if they do crack jokes or are stereotypically fun.
    i can definitely blunt force it but at the same time I can often keep it casual and let it be run over too, I think having a 9 fix makes this more iffy to figure out.

Also all these questions in general are so hard for me, I don’t think I have a huge sense of myself like that to answer all of them because I’m always so sucked into experiencing things outside of me rather than experiencing the inside

but I can SOMEWHAT relate to what is being said is what is meant, but I feel like that’s also the 6 coming out of you

I still feel like we’re twins even if we’re different types tho

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crude beta humor is insulting to me.
    cri everytim lol.
    roast em right back

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can definitely blunt force it but at the same time I can often keep it casual and let it be run over too, I think having a 9 fix makes this more iffy to figure out.

Also all these questions in general are so hard for me, I don’t think I have a huge sense of myself like that to answer all of them because I’m always so sucked into experiencing things outside of me rather than experiencing the inside

but I can SOMEWHAT relate to what is being said is what is meant, but I feel like that’s also the 6 coming out of you

I still feel like we’re twins even if we’re different types tho
    That's true -- I find it really hard to look into myself as well. I suppose I'm definitely more prone to blunt forcing myself on others considering I'm a sx counterphobic 6 with an 8 fix, lol, a 9 fix definitely muddles things up. I read something in the duality thread you just posted about not wanting your parents to control you, I can definitely see that as applying to Se!

What do you mean 'the 6 coming out of you'?

and hell yea

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider “what is being said is what is meant” seems kind of like a reactive attitude and somewhat based in trust/loyalty in a way that seems 6 to me

the phobic 6 would have a blind faith in what is being said but the counterphobic 6 would almost be waiting for the lies lol

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also your new avi definitely screams Gamma SF compared to the old one

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@voider “what is being said is what is meant” seems kind of like a reactive attitude and somewhat based in trust/loyalty in a way that seems 6 to me

the phobic 6 would have a blind faith in what is being said but the counterphobic 6 would almost be waiting for the lies lol
    Yeah this is true, also if they are 628 then they'd be double reactive.
    As a 3, I'm more socially aware - I know that what is being said isn't always what is meant, I'm more attuned to playing and seeing social games.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fresh meat that makes a LOT of sense, I'm definitely waiting with my knife out for someone to attack me, I suppose that's just what a cp 6 does. Lol.

And hehe, yeah, I saw the pic and I immediately liked it ;P

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah this is true, also if they are 628 then they'd be double reactive.
    As a 3, I'm more socially aware - I know that what is being said isn't always what is meant, I'm more attuned to playing and seeing social games.
    Yeah I could kinda see that statement as SO last too, for sure

and yeah me too, having a 3 fix and SO secondary

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fresh meat that makes a LOT of sense, I'm definitely waiting with my knife out for someone to attack me, I suppose that's just what a cp 6 does. Lol.

And hehe, yeah, I saw the pic and I immediately liked it ;P
    Also, I think, even though 6 is that enneatype that can go with any socionics/MBTI type, it kinda correlates more with low intuition and Fi/Te (loyalty, what systems to trust, etc) so that makes sense why it applies to Gamma SFs

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I could kinda see that statement as SO last too, for sure

and yeah me too, having a 3 fix and SO secondary
    Indeed, also a common misconception of Se leads is that we're forceful 100% of the time. This isn't true - that would actually apply more to LSEs or ESEs (who have 4D demonstrative Se, so it's almost out of control). I'm very aware of when I need to apply force and when I don't, and also good at snatching opportunities in the moment.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed, also a common misconception of Se leads is that we're forceful 100% of the time. This isn't true - that would actually apply more to LSEs or ESEs (who have 4D demonstrative Se, so it's almost out of control). I'm very aware of when I need to apply force and when I don't, and also good at snatching opportunities in the moment.
    Thats very true, plus them being EJs and EJ temperament already bulldozering through things

I love how this thread evolved from my type - and adoring me - to talking about type theory in general

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats very true, plus them being EJs and EJ temperament already bulldozering through things

I love how this thread evolved from my type - and adoring me - to talking about type theory in general
    Absolutely, I'd say I'm more of a manipulator than a bulldozer - would you say that also applies to you?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely, I'd say I'm more of a manipulator than a bulldozer - would you say that also applies to you?
    Honestly, ya

I’ve manipulated my manipulation skills

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm still sad that you couldn't see Chevalier de Lorraine in action.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, ya

I’ve manipulated my manipulation skills
    Haha, exactly. It could also be that voider is SEE-Se, the Se subtype strengthens the "ST" functions for SEEs and the Fi subtype (the one I am) strengthens then "NF" functions.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree w u about manipulating rather than bulldozing, my original statement about force was simply meant to bring it back into everyone's awareness, considering I hadn't seen anyone really discussing it. But it definitely makes sense with dom Se, what with knowing how, where and when to push to be met with the least resistance. Ejs Se is definitely the one that's a bulldozer!

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree w u about manipulating rather than bulldozing, my original statement about force was simply meant to bring it back into everyone's awareness, considering I hadn't seen anyone really discussing it. But it definitely makes sense with dom Se, what with knowing how, where and when to push to be met with the least resistance. Ejs Se is definitely the one that's a bulldozer!
    Yeah it is strange no one was discussing it though considering that's like the whole point of Se haha.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

direct quote from me #drama :

“i dunno bro I’m gonna deal with this shit when they get back I’m not even gonna give them the attention and text them and ima stay up all night waiting for them too cuz I did some meth”

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of I love how everyone isn’t even questioning me doing meth or moralizing it, like wow that’s just typical Bled.

P.S. before the triggered people come in I know it’s bad and I’m not planning on doing it again

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of I love how everyone isn’t even questioning me doing meth or moralizing it, like wow that’s just typical Bled.

P.S. before the triggered people come in I know it’s bad and I’m not planning on doing it again
    inb4 sol spergs out
    "hur dur drugs r bad u r beta f look at my video bloggers list"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess we’ve (or I’ve) at least rounded up the top three choices:

SEE-Fi (closer to NF, boosted Fe/Ni, less aggressive)
    EIE-Fe (more aggressive, closer to SF)
    IEE-Fi (closer to SF, more Se/Ni-ish)

Notice that they all have some variety of SF in them, either being an SF type (SEE) or having closer ties to SF behavior (Fi subtype IEE closer to SF, Fe subtype EIE closer to SF).

This all suggests a common thread of sensual experiences and doing things cuz it feels right that connects with 7.

@voider are you still convinced of Beta NF at this point?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess we’ve (or I’ve) at least rounded up the top three choices:

SEE-Fi (closer to NF, boosted Fe/Ni, less aggressive)
    EIE-Fe (more aggressive, closer to SF)
    IEE-Fi (closer to SF, more Se/Ni-ish)

Notice that they all have some variety of SF in them, either being an SF type (SEE) or having closer ties to SF behavior (Fi subtype IEE closer to SF, Fe subtype EIE closer to SF).

This all suggests a common thread of sensual experiences and doing things cuz it feels right that connects with 7.

@voider are you still convinced of Beta NF at this point?
    That list seems right, I'm also at a similar stage with a list of 3 types - it's similar to yours but has LIE rather than IEE (making my list SEE/EIE/LIE)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Hmm fair enough. But if this extreme “loop” behaviour continues for more than a year (if not months), without seeing much of (“balanced”) Intuition and Ni creative behavior, then he must be an S type after all. Because extreme “loops” come in bursts, they aren’t static. If a guy is continuously using strong Se and Fe, that usually means he’s ESFx after all.
    Anybody can get addicted to drugs for a looong time. You know Russell Brand did the same thing being on drugs since his teens well over in his 30s years of his life before finally (you type him ENFP but i type him ENFJ also like maso along with same enneagram) giving up on his heroin addiction. Its got nothing to do with being high on S so ur little theory of "if ur on drugs for over a year ur a sensor" is fucking bullshit. EVERYBODY can get sucked up into it. (Although maybe its more common in Se valuers).

And i still stand by my case that Ti polrs CANNOT be 7s (esp not 7w6, which is ILE, almost the opposite of SEE)

Tell me how can an alpha NT have the same enneagram as gamma SF? Thats like saying ESI can be 5w6 like an LII because of ij temperament (both superegos to eachother)
    even tho ESI uses a goddamn feeling function all the time. 5w6s THINK, they dont FEEL. (As a general rule of thumb bladeebla you know what i mean)

Youre completely disregarding ego functons and the whole stacking and valued functions of the quadra and just looking at temperament and ur doing it wrong.

+ any temperament can get hooked on drugs. Drugs arent illegal for no reason, its because theyre so fucking addictive and ruin lives
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 09-17-2019 at 09:56 AM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya every type likes drugs

even ur precious EII babies like to flirt with a rough line of coke

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Tell me how can an alpha NT have the same enneagram as gamma SF?
    because they measure different things lol.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast