Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    If it's ok to share it, I would be interested to know what happened, after all I have never heard of someone almost died from partying

well no offense but I have more important things to use "all the time" to ponder about

but as I said yesterday you're definitely ExFx (definitely strong Fe)
    you seems to value Se but not sure if it's an area of strength (so SEE or EIE)
    zero Ti and little Te, from the OP alone I would say you value Te more but maybe it's just the role function
    tbh I didn't see anything that made me think Ni, but if @Aylen say you're intuitive then it's hard to think you could be SEE

still if you could share the link to your old typing thread, it may give some more data to think about
    He was only 16 when he made his old thread. He has grown a lot since then. I think he is very image conscious so keep that in mind. He has good intuition. He might not always want to show it. He reminds me of other teens who joined and posted in similar ways in the past. Stay tuned.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    He was only 16 when he made his old thread. He has grown a lot since then.
    Oh will keep that in mind

personally when I was around that age my sister would try to convince me to read about MBTI and I would say: "If people's personalities can be grouped into 16 types, then I would have met someone like me but that haven't happened so I won't waste my time"
    Now I don't agree with the young me

Stay tuned.
    ?!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen
    These conversations took place over a period of close to 3 years. I have still not decided for sure since you have gotten involved in a lifestyle that makes me unsure. I think once you are done partying it will be easier to tell. I have seen people of all types get caught up in a similar lifestyle. Some of your choices would block out your natural intuition, like drugs and alcohol which obscures your natural personality. As you know several E types can also fall into drugs and alcohol due to life circumstances. The easiest thing to do is just label you SEE E7 and be done with it. I am not yet convinced. Let's do this again in another year or two.
    L a z y

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll protect you from
    All the things I’ve seen
    And I’ll clean your wounds
    Rinse them with saline

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I think he's probably EIE, and I indirectly asked for wasp (unlikely to come here) because I'd like the input of someone with a more thorough knowledge of typology. SEE sounds like some sort of people-jockey and that doesn't sound like Bled compared to EIE actor/mentor. Bled does basically no interpersonal politics, just forging an image, and doesn't seem practical enough for Se based on my knowledge and impressions.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what Robert Heinlein is officially typed as, while we're on solipsists.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I wonder what Robert Heinlein is officially typed as, while we're on solipsists.
    I don't know what Robert Heinlein is "officially" typed as, but I type him as LIE. I was going back and forth between LIE and LSE because Heinlein has some Aristocratic leanings, but I think, overall, he was LIE. A very egotistical LIE, probably an e3, but LIE nevertheless.
    @coeruleum, if you want to discuss his type further, we should move this discussion to: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...obert-Heinlein

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update:

im gonna look at all the replies and answer later cuz I’m too high right now but

just wanted to say I successfully packed all my shit and ran away and now I’m at my friends !!!

so excited for this

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Update:

im gonna look at all the replies and answer later cuz I’m too high right now but

just wanted to say I successfully packed all my shit and ran away and now I’m at my friends !!!

so excited for this
    You sound like an ESI-Se e6w7 artist I know. However, I think you are SEE. And e7.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What on Earth does Aylen have against green? It looks like she's sent her monkeys on my green city she hates it so much.

Incidentally, I made a green character too, Viridian Green, that I use in writing along with Coeruleum Blue, Cinnabar Red, and other related ones, but they've nothing to do with the Wicked Witch and have a lot to do with green as the color of the environment, nature, growth, and renewal.

There's also an Indigo Blue I use for spacey people, because indigo is used for the color of everything spacey and removed from observat and is actually dull and not very pretty compared to what people think "indigo" is.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update:

I had a decent line of meth and I’m in the zone and clenching my jaw a fuckton

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Update:

I had a decent line of meth and I’m in the zone and clenching my jaw a fuckton
    why do u feel the need to be high all the time

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    why do u feel the need to be high all the time
    bitch it’s fun

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's more meaningful things in life than the temporary escape of drugs, given time perhaps you'll realise this. I see that a lot with 7s who get older, looking back on their lives, they seem to regret a lot of it, or end up wiser. perhaps that's positive movement towards 5. I like you though, you seem like a fun guy, core type 7 seems to fit better than 2 IMO. sp-blind? but I do think you're more EIE than SEE.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    there's more meaningful things in life than the temporary escape of drugs, given time perhaps you'll realise this. I see that a lot with 7s who get older, looking back on their lives, they seem to regret a lot of it, or end up wiser. perhaps that's positive movement towards 5. I like you though, you seem like a fun guy, core type 7 seems to fit better than 2 IMO. sp-blind? but I do think you're more EIE than SEE.
    sp blind could fit Si polr. but Fe lead standardly fits type 2, not 7.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen if in some alternate reality you still believed in tritype, do you think 379 is accurate?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen if in some alternate reality you still believed in tritype, do you think 379 is accurate?
    wait you mean she doesn't believe in tritype anymore? she was the one to recommend it to me, so she doesn't get to change her mind without telling me

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yessssssss, I am pure eeeeevil

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The problem with "EIE 7" is the concept of Type 7 – it strongly contradicts with Ej temperament or any other temperament except for Ep, for that matter. The assertiveness, capriciousness etc of 7 only fits Ep properly. So even if you make a case for 4D Ne, you cannot take away the fact that EIE is Ej, with more stable energetic levels than p. And 7s are anything but "stable" (personality-wise), typically. And even if you argue that EIEs are unstable due to their "emotionality"/Fe, that still contradicts with 7 on some level, because 7s are not primarily driven by emotions, which cancels out Ethics lead (and once again, points at Perceiving lead).

If you believe in the validity of both Enneagram and Jungian typology, then you'd have to conclude that if "fresh meat" is predominately Type 7, that has to mean he must be an Ep type. If you conclude he is predominately an EIE, then you'd be pressed to type him as a 2.

Personally, I see way more evidence for 7 > 2, his drug escapades are rather typical of unhealthy Sexual 7 behaviour. (I still haven't seen any strong signs for Type 2.)
    So SEE 7 with Sp blindspot (which can also work well with Si ignoring) makes the most sense for me atm.

Also, tying that into his disregard for future consequences. Sure, you can argue he is young and that's why he acts this way, but even so I find it quite untypical of an EIE to throw themselves in such poorly thought-out situations, nilly-willy. That contradicts my understanding of Ni ego, Ti valuing, and Ep vs Ej temperament. That kind of behaviour is rather typical of rebellious SEE > SLE and some xSI individuals with Se subtype. But that's just me and my take on it all.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The problem with "EIE 7" is the concept of Type 7 – it strongly contradicts with Ej temperament or any other temperament except for Ep, for that matter. The assertiveness, capriciousness etc of 7 only fits Ep properly. So even if you make a case for 4D Ne, you cannot take away the fact that EIE is Ej, with more stable energetic levels than p. And 7s are anything but "stable" (personality-wise), typically. And even if you argue that EIEs are unstable due to their "emotionality"/Fe, that still contradicts with 7 on some level, because 7s are not primarily driven by emotions, which cancels out Ethics lead (and once again, points at Perceiving lead).

If you believe in the validity of both Enneagram and Jungian typology, then you'd have to conclude that if "fresh meat" is predominately Type 7, that has to mean he must be an Ep type. If you conclude he is predominately an EIE, then you'd be pressed to type him as a 2.

Personally, I see way more evidence for 7 > 2, his drug escapades are rather typical of unhealthy Sexual 7 behaviour. (I still haven't seen any strong signs for Type 2.)
    So SEE with Sp blindspot (which can also work well with Si ignoring) makes the most sense for me atm.

Also, tying that into his disregard for future consequences. Sure, you can argue he is young and that's why he acts this way, but even so I find it quite untypical of an EIE to throw themselves in such poorly thought-out situations, nilly-willy. That contradicts my understanding of Ni ego and Ep vs Ej temperament. But that's just me and my take on it.
    I mean does type 2 even really fit with EIE and Fe-. Type 2, to me, seems very Fe+.
    Also, the saying is "willy-nilly"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I mean does type 2 even really fit with EIE and Fe-. Type 2, to me, seems very Fe+.
    Also, the saying is "willy-nilly"
    Yeah Type 2 descriptions mostly describe ESEs, that's why. Most 2s are ESEs because there are more ESEs than EIEs, on average. (That's my interpretation of it at least.)

People use both + and - of their lead (and probably also demonstrative, aka the strongest functions). It can be situational, some EIEs might use +Fe more often around certain types that value it. I've seen myself using more -Ni around my SEE sis, for example. Though in my case it is also a bit more conscious to be fair.

You can argue for -Fe and 2 through the connection with Type 8.

And... oops I am not a native speaker so sometimes i slip up

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Type 2 descriptions mostly describe ESEs, that's why. Most 2s are ESEs because there are more ESEs than EIEs, on average. (That's my interpretation of it at least.)

People use both + and - of their lead (and probably also demonstrative, aka the strongest functions). It can be situational, some EIEs might use +Fe more often around certain types that value it. I've seen myself using more -Ni around my SEE sis, for example. Though in my case it is also a bit more conscious to be fair.

You can argue for -Fe and 2 through the connection with Type 8.

And... oops I am not a native speaker so sometimes i slip up
    If the correlation (Which still doesn't equal causation) is so strong and rigid, then that surely renders enneagram pointless. Why have 2 systems that just tell you the same thing?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    If the correlation (Which still doesn't equal causation) is so strong and rigid, then that surely renders enneagram pointless. Why have 2 systems that just tell you the same thing?
    What would convince you of causation?

I think we can agree that Enneagram and Jungian typology focus on different aspects in your psychology. Jungian is more about how the brain operates and Enneagram is more about your drives, motivations, psychological hindrances etc. Both of which are strongly connected with each other. For instance, introverts won't develop a 7-like pattern and psychological hindrances or occupations, because they both cancel each other out. It is like saying people can be "ambiverted". But sure, there are people who make cases for ambiversion. But then you fall out of the Jungian frame.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So SEE 7 with Sp blindspot (which can also work well with Si ignoring) makes the most sense for me atm.

Also, tying that into his disregard for future consequences. Sure, you can argue he is young and that's why he acts this way, but even so I find it quite untypical of an EIE to throw themselves in such poorly thought-out situations, nilly-willy. That contradicts my understanding of Ni ego, Ti valuing, and Ep vs Ej temperament. That kind of behaviour is rather typical of rebellious SEE > SLE and some xSI individuals with Se subtype. But that's just me and my take on it all.
    I actually have to agree that 7 is Ep temperament exclusive

so far im thinking SEE 7 is the best type for me

and thanks everyone for the interesting replies!!!!

I don’t want to sit down and reply to everything specifically cuz I’m so busy in the Real World but I did another line of meth like 15 minutes ago and I’m on a lovely lil rollercoaster

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

What matters is how someone uses drugs, what for, what kind etc etc.

I find alcohol attracts the widest array of types and is mostly connected to an unhealthy SP instinct.
    But specific drugs like weed tend to attract more people with an unhealthy 9 and/or anxious 6 connection (core/wing/fix), for example.

Based on his stories... his escapades are rather typical of 7 (if not core type, then at least wing or strong fix) and/or Se lead, including him running away and all the other crazy experiences he is into, but fair enough.

I personally know of people who grew up in the same restrictive household, but they all reacted differently to the same environment due to their personality.
    For example, the Se ego ran away on impulse (for a short time), the introvert planned the "escape" more strategically.

Sure, drugs alter your behaviour in a way... But your poison of "choice" (just a phrase, it is not a conscious choice obviously) is typically connected to a dysfunctional aspect in your personality, for which there are at least strong correlations IMO.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What matters is how someone uses drugs, what for, what kind etc etc.

I find alcohol attracts the widest array of types and is mostly connected to an unhealthy SP instinct.
    But specific drugs like weed tend to attract more people with an unhealthy 9 and/or anxious 6 connection (core/wing/fix), for example.

Based on his stories... his escapades are rather typical of 7 (if not core type, then at least wing or strong fix) and/or Se lead, including him running away and all the other crazy experiences he is into, but fair enough.

I personally know of people who grew up in the same restrictive household, but they all reacted differently to the same environment due to their personality.
    For example, the Se ego ran away on impulse (for a short time), the introvert planned the "escape" more strategically.

Sure, drugs alter your behaviour in a way... But your poison of "choice" (just a phrase, it is not a conscious choice obviously) is typically connected to a dysfunctional aspect in your personality, for which there are at least strong correlations IMO.
    He could be engaging too recklessly in his HA, thus making it a Fe/Se loop, just like an ESTP would have a Se/Fe loop, hence why ur seeing 7

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

He could be engaging too recklessly in his HA, thus making it a Fe/Se loop, just like an ESTP would have a Se/Fe loop, hence why ur seeing 7
    Hmm fair enough. But if this extreme “loop” behaviour continues for more than a year (if not months), without seeing much of (“balanced”) Intuition and Ni creative behavior, then he must be an S type after all. Because extreme “loops” come in bursts, they aren’t static. If a guy is continuously using strong Se and Fe, that usually means he’s ESFx after all.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm fair enough. But if this extreme “loop” behaviour continues for more than a year (if not months), without seeing much of (“balanced”) Intuition and Ni creative behavior, then he must be an S type after all. Because extreme “loops” come in bursts, they aren’t static. If a guy is continuously using strong Se and Fe, that usually means he’s ESFx after all.
    Anybody can get addicted to drugs for a looong time. You know Russell Brand did the same thing being on drugs since his teens well over in his 30s years of his life before finally (you type him ENFP but i type him ENFJ also like maso along with same enneagram) giving up on his heroin addiction. Its got nothing to do with being high on S so ur little theory of "if ur on drugs for over a year ur a sensor" is fucking bullshit. EVERYBODY can get sucked up into it. (Although maybe its more common in Se valuers).

And i still stand by my case that Ti polrs CANNOT be 7s (esp not 7w6, which is ILE, almost the opposite of SEE)

Tell me how can an alpha NT have the same enneagram as gamma SF? Thats like saying ESI can be 5w6 like an LII because of ij temperament (both superegos to eachother)
    even tho ESI uses a goddamn feeling function all the time. 5w6s THINK, they dont FEEL. (As a general rule of thumb bladeebla you know what i mean)

Youre completely disregarding ego functons and the whole stacking and valued functions of the quadra and just looking at temperament and ur doing it wrong.

+ any temperament can get hooked on drugs. Drugs arent illegal for no reason, its because theyre so fucking addictive and ruin lives
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 09-17-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me how can an alpha NT have the same enneagram as gamma SF?
    because they measure different things lol.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Anybody can get addicted to drugs for a looong time. You know Russell Brand did the same thing being on drugs since his teens well over in his 30s years of his life before finally (you type him ENFP but i type him ENFJ also like maso along with same enneagram) giving up on his heroin addiction. Its got nothing to do with being high on S so ur little theory of "if ur on drugs for over a year ur a sensor" is fucking bullshit. EVERYBODY can get sucked up into it. (Although maybe its more common in Se valuers).

And i still stand by my case that Ti polrs CANNOT be 7s (esp not 7w6, which is ILE, almost the opposite of SEE)

Tell me how can an alpha NT have the same enneagram as gamma SF? Thats like saying ESI can be 5w6 like an LII because of ij temperament (both superegos to eachother)
    even tho ESI uses a goddamn feeling function all the time. 5w6s THINK, they dont FEEL. (As a general rule of thumb bladeebla you know what i mean)

Youre completely disregarding ego functons and the whole stacking and valued functions of the quadra and just looking at temperament and ur doing it wrong.

+ any temperament can get hooked on drugs. Drugs arent illegal for no reason, its because theyre so fucking addictive and ruin lives
    The drug thing is just one example of his general lifestyle. I never said only 7s get addicted to drugs. His overall profile of being excitement/chaos seeking and energetic and positive is rather typical of 7 and/or Ep temperament.

Se and Ne can represent the two sides of 7. The hedonism aspect is often more Se-like, indulging in exciting and YOLO lifestyles to escape (if average to unhealthy). Many SEEs are known for primarily living in the moment, being party animals. They often get mistyped as SLE, but their understanding of social dynamics and graces is more sophisticated, being SF. Compare Jimmy Tatro (SEE-Se 7w8) with Dane Cook (SLE-Se 7w6). The Ne 7 is more conceptual, more concerned with ideas and either innovative theory or morals, like Neil deGrasse Tyson vs Russell Brand (IMO).

Oprah is a classic EIE 2w3 imo, but you type her as SEE ironically

Well Enneagram is a bit different, it doesn’t have dichotomies like Jungian typology. Same with instincts, you can have people in the same Quadra with opposing instinctual stackings, or people of opposite Quadras with the same stackings.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

typing in Socionics through use of a completely different system, the Enneagram = not the most flawless method

you should know better!

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    typing in Socionics through use of a completely different system, the Enneagram = not the most flawless method

you should know better!
    Well said!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I use both

No one has made a convincing case for 4D Ne > Se yet

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ i’d like someone to try to make a case for it, just for possibility’s sake I guess

i noticed mclane voted for IEE and that’s something i could see for myself too

i could see that as a third option for sure (or maybe 2nd? since i doubt I’m a 2 knowing my 2 mother my whole life we’re actually opposites in many ways. She’s concerned for taking care of others and puts everyone’s needs ahead of her own while I’m always concerned for my happiness and satisfaction and pretty selfish lol + IEE being a “7” type)

anyways i forgot what else i was gonna say

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m a 2 knowing my 2 mother my whole life we’re actually opposites in many ways. She’s concerned for taking care of others and puts everyone’s needs ahead of her own while I’m always concerned for my happiness and satisfaction and pretty selfish lol + IEE being a “7” type)
    7s are "striving to feel excited", this is to satisfy their core desire of "Being happy, fully satisfied, and content" while eliminating their core fear of "Being deprived, trapped in emotional pain, limited, or bored; missing out on something fun"
    while 2s are "striving to feel connected", this is to satisfy their core desire of "Being appreciated, loved, and wanted" while eliminating their core fear of "Being rejected and unwanted, being thought worthless, needy, inconsequential, dispensable, or unworthy of love"

if we agree on those definitions we can see that you haven't really focused on "feeling connected" thus I think you're 7 unless you see something else in your self after all I can't know your motivations and fears only you can, I can say you behave like a 7 but maybe you do it because your peers won't love you otherwise preventing you from feeling connected thus you give in and start acting like them and finally it becomes a habit

Also, I don't think 2s are as selfless as many may think as they act selfless to receive love and feel connected, and theoretically you can say 2s may send you guilt messages if you take them for granted and don't show them love and appreciation.

and 7s aren't as selfish since humans by nature like to help it is only they don't want to help in boring tasks.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen always talks about how I have *more* intuition than the average SEE which may or may not be true and could point to an intuitive type in itself but at the same time I think people underestimate the intelligence of Se bases and intelligence is often wrongly mistaken as “intuition” (whatever that is )

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen always talks about how I have *more* intuition than the average SEE which may or may not be true and could point to an intuitive type in itself but at the same time I think people underestimate the intelligence of Se bases and intelligence is often wrongly mistaken as “intuition” (whatever that is )
    LOL don't worry I am not confusing your intelligence for intuition. I know the difference.

I guess I could ask what people see as strong Se in you. That might be the better question. I know people use demo function often especially in private, which is where most of our conversations have taken place, but in general you show more Fe than Se imo. Maybe if you wrote something about how you perceive a walk through a city similar to what Herzy did it might say something about your sensing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LOL don't worry I am not confusing your intelligence for intuition. I know the difference.

I guess I could ask what people see as strong Se in you. That might be the better question. I know people use demo function often especially in private, which is where most of our conversations have taken place, but in general you show more Fe than Se imo. Maybe if you wrote something about how you perceive a walk through a city similar to what Herzy did it might say something about your sensing.
    That could be a very useful question, actually. ^^^ don’t ignore that question, people. Maybe it would also be useful if others pointed out what function I seem to use often in private, too (for demo purposes - is it Fe or Ne; I would also consider my public posts on here “private” just because I don’t tend to talk as formally and have all my words together like this in real life - nor do I get to talk about some of these subjects). So I’m gonna start with you: do you see strong Se in me and what is it or do you see strong Fe and what is it, and do I seem Fe demo or Ne demo in “private”?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about considering quadra values? Every gamma I've known, including myself, has a particular type of seriousness to them. Very matter of fact. You seem to be either oblivious to or very good at ignoring the tension that's been happening between people in this thread, liking every single post as a way of acknowledgement and encouragement. You seem to cater more to the emotional environment in this way, which suggests Fe to me, and the airy quality of ignoring tension or simply being unfazed by it while maintaining the emotional upkeep of the atmosphere suggests beta NF.

I voted SEE, but after reading this thread, I've changed my mind

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast