View Poll Results: Socionics Type

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEE

    6 42.86%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • EIE

    7 50.00%
  • IEI

    0 0%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • IEE

    2 14.29%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 481 to 502 of 502

Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

  1. #481
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,184
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Hmm, well I guess I have to rethink my idea of what an Alpha SF is, I have not met any like this except for ESEs maybe. To me, she seems like a 7 and IEE or SEE. Thanks for the fast response tho!
    I'm pretty sure she's not IEE, but all of my typings are based on my own personal experience, and as anyone here can tell you, I'm wrong A LOT.

    Here she is with the very SLI Seth Myers, who is drooling over her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_O7_CoW14 He's doing that SLI thing where he's looking at her breasts while trying not to look at her breasts.
    Normally, I'd say that this points towards her being his dual, but in this case, I think it just points to him being in love with Ne.

  2. #482
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's not IEE, but all of my typings are based on my own personal experience, and as anyone here can tell you, I'm wrong A LOT.

    Here she is with the very SLI Seth Myers, who is drooling over her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_O7_CoW14 He's doing that SLI thing where he's looking at her breasts while trying not to look at her breasts.
    Normally, I'd say that this points towards her being his dual, but in this case, I think it just points to him being in love with Ne.
    Well I was talking about the character silly.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  3. #483
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,339
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Whatever her type is is my type!!!!



    Someone please weigh in on this
    Hm. I'm not sure. Maybe IEE? Reminds me a bit of Aang from avatar doesn't it?

  4. #484
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Hm. I'm not sure. Maybe IEE? Reminds me a bit of Aang from avatar doesn't it?
    Yeah, I was mostly thinking IEE.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  5. #485
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This might be the sexiest song ever.

    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  6. #486
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I’m finally getting comfortable with sex and it’s like, groundbreaking.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  7. #487
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi, Harmonic, 4
    Posts
    678
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE could make sense, I wondered if SEI too at the beginning, but as it progressed seemed more extroverted (although it seems like she also uses drugs which can change the intro/extro factor). I love her raver style and she slightly reminds me of my sister who was enfp in mbti and type 7 in ennea, socio type tbd. SEE is definitely a high possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Hmm, well I guess I have to rethink my idea of what an Alpha SF is, I have not met any like this except for ESEs maybe. To me, she seems like a 7 and IEE or SEE. Thanks for the fast response tho!
    "The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."

    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1, IEE-Fi Harmonic with IEI flavors




  8. #488
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi, Harmonic, 4
    Posts
    678
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She seems fun : )
    "The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."

    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1, IEE-Fi Harmonic with IEI flavors




  9. #489
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi, Harmonic, 4
    Posts
    678
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually reminds me a bit of a friend I had who was also enfp in mbti too lol

    also a raver

    I did the rave thing a bit and have SOME style similarities (though my style is varied and I have many styles really, I tend to be a bit more modest than said people) , but I saw shit fast that was shady and freaked me out and was like no, not for me. Maybe just the wrong crew.
    "The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."

    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1, IEE-Fi Harmonic with IEI flavors




  10. #490
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    IEE could make sense, I wondered if SEI too at the beginning, but as it progressed seemed more extroverted (although it seems like she also uses drugs which can change the intro/extro factor). I love her raver style and she slightly reminds me of my sister who was enfp in mbti and type 7 in ennea, socio type tbd. SEE is definitely a high possibility.
    Aw thanks for the feedback! I like her a lot because she reminds me of myself so much. Maybe a 7 thing and you know, IEE is still possible for me as well. I just think beta > delta for myself tho. Drugs do mess around with stuff but it’s actually her best friend in the show who’s an addict.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  11. #491
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,339
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Aw thanks for the feedback! I like her a lot because she reminds me of myself so much. Maybe a 7 thing and you know, IEE is still possible for me as well. I just think beta > delta for myself tho. Drugs do mess around with stuff but it’s actually her best friend in the show who’s an addict.
    I was just thinking ellen degeneres to be an IEE 3w4. Do u relate to her?

  12. #492
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,187
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    After all these years @fresh meat, you could probably settle everything if you do a 5-10 minute video talking all about yourself, freestyle.

    Don't get high first and make sure you aren't tired or "uneven" in your mood (you know what I mean).

    My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.​ C.G. Jung

     



  13. #493
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,797
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seeing the clip that deals with attaching to someone like a hook: Fi ego. If that is what defines your experience. Fe ego (or dynamic in general) seems more like getting attached to moods and stuff around certain people.
    Measuring you right now

  14. #494
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I was just thinking ellen degeneres to be an IEE 3w4. Do u relate to her?
    Nope, not at all. I think she’s boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    After all these years @fresh meat, you could probably settle everything if you do a 5-10 minute video talking all about yourself, freestyle.

    Don't get high first and make sure you aren't tired or "uneven" in your mood (you know what I mean).
    Maybe, but I am an idiot when it comes to technology. Even so, I feel like typing videos are sort of awkward and fake to a fault.... you kinda come in acting a certain way even if it’s not conscious. And I know what you mean!
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  15. #495
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Seeing the clip that deals with attaching to someone like a hook: Fi ego. If that is what defines your experience. Fe ego (or dynamic in general) seems more like getting attached to moods and stuff around certain people.
    Interesting. Will have to think about that more first.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  16. #496
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,339
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Nope, not at all. I think she’s boring.



    Maybe, but I am an idiot when it comes to technology. Even so, I feel like typing videos are sort of awkward and fake to a fault.... you kinda come in acting a certain way even if it’s not conscious. And I know what you mean!
    Well I guess that settles the contrast between IEE (Ellen) and that other girl u sent a video of. (She must be EIE then. Or if ur rlly a 7w6 ILE). Also possible

  17. #497
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi, Harmonic, 4
    Posts
    678
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What show is it btw? Yeah, here is another EIE on the board who seems to possess a lot of IEE traits too. Also a type 7. Man the quadras thing just confuses things more for me. I don't know what the hell quadra I truly fit in, but most signs point to IEI, even when I try to lean toward another type, some IEI fitting thing gets thrown back in my face so Are you an ENFP in MBTI? Although I am an INFP undoubtedly, I noticed I fit into a group of INFP's differently... I think I scared some of them a bit lol so I wondered if that could be because I'm beta > delta...though I possess plenty of delta features and try to live my life kind of like a delta, I think deltas have a lot of shit right.
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Aw thanks for the feedback! I like her a lot because she reminds me of myself so much. Maybe a 7 thing and you know, IEE is still possible for me as well. I just think beta > delta for myself tho. Drugs do mess around with stuff but it’s actually her best friend in the show who’s an addict.
    "The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."

    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1, IEE-Fi Harmonic with IEI flavors




  18. #498
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    What show is it btw? Yeah, here is another EIE on the board who seems to possess a lot of IEE traits too. Also a type 7. Man the quadras thing just confuses things more for me. I don't know what the hell quadra I truly fit in, but most signs point to IEI, even when I try to lean toward another type, some IEI fitting thing gets thrown back in my face so Are you an ENFP in MBTI? Although I am an INFP undoubtedly, I noticed I fit into a group of INFP's differently... I think I scared some of them a bit lol so I wondered if that could be because I'm beta > delta...though I possess plenty of delta features and try to live my life kind of like a delta, I think deltas have a lot of shit right.
    Type is just a confusing thing no matter how much internal and external input you get on it. You just sorta have to shrug and pick one and roll with it eventually. Yes, I think I am ENFP in MBTI; MBTI Fe is really gross to me, I think I would be Fi in that system and Fe in this one. Lol.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  19. #499
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi, Harmonic, 4
    Posts
    678
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SAME!!! Honestly, looking at relations between types is helping tremendously and making IEI more clear for me. I believe I have picked my type AND I WILL NOT GO ASTRAY.

    I absolutely agree with being far more Fi in MBTI and more Fe in Socionics. It's a trippy thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Type is just a confusing thing no matter how much internal and external input you get on it. You just sorta have to shrug and pick one and roll with it eventually. Yes, I think I am ENFP in MBTI; MBTI Fe is really gross to me, I think I would be Fi in that system and Fe in this one. Lol.
    "The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."

    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1, IEE-Fi Harmonic with IEI flavors




  20. #500
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi, Harmonic, 4
    Posts
    678
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I connected really well with an EIE too. Distance and age and things though got in the way, meh. Different places in life, rip

    Just noticed he show was Euphoria, I thought that show looked really cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Thank ya, babe. I think we would get along too. I’ve always had a soft appreciation for you.

    And yeah, the bisexual thing is fucked up. I hate when people tell us to choose a side or say that we’re just slutty - I mean I am a slut but that’s not the point. Mostly dated girls but my favorite relationship was with an IEI guy. Most of my other exes were ESIs and you know how that goes.
    "The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."

    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, maybe 469 (they call me The Seeker!) 4w5, 6w7, 9w1, IEE-Fi Harmonic with IEI flavors




  21. #501
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Life is too good for words right now.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  22. #502
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’m really content with everything right now. Pretty much all I do now is go on dates, smoke weed, and shoplift. So any opinions on my tritype? I’m between 379 and 278 and I’m leaning 278. Funny because the former seems SEE and the latter seems EIE.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •