Thread: i plan to stay as far away from horrors of war as possible if/when they happen

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i plan to stay as far away from horrors of war as possible if/when they happen

By being above the battlefield in outerspace with a laser pulse firing satellite.
    Last edited by dangerbird89; 09-24-2019 at 07:11 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll probably find an excuse to leave the army once I get drafted knowing me

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was this thread made by a child? I don't know what I am gonna do, but judging by your post, you will be one of the first ones dead.

A passport to where? You think the world is going to be functioning normally and airlines are just gonna be up and running and people travelling like daily business? Work on your plan. lol. If the US isn't safe, nowhere will be. The world will not be functioning properly, you can't just get on a plane or drive a car to this imagined safe space.

Dig a hole in your backyard.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

so you'll loose the fun too

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    Was this thread made by a child? I don't know what I am gonna do, but judging by your post, you will be one of the first ones dead.

A passport to where? You think the world is going to be functioning normally and airlines are just gonna be up and running and people travelling like daily business? Work on your plan. lol. If the US isn't safe, nowhere will be. The world will not be functioning properly, you can't just get on a plane or drive a car to this imagined safe space.

Dig a hole in your backyard.
    there are no exact indications that the thread was made by a child anywhere in the thread itself or any real indications really at all even slightly that any bullets will hit my head directly in world war three early on in the war this far out from such a future conflict.there really do exist things you can and cannot know for reasons that are real.it seems like you should use your brain for the first time or something in other words.so you could even fuckin know what a child is like even at all even.you don't seem to have your mind based in reality even at all.and it doesn't seem to do anything really at all.because your post does not seem to have any critical thinking behind it.it is as if critical thinking is an entirely foreign new language to you.
    Last edited by dangerbird89; 09-06-2019 at 05:30 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird89 View Post
    there are no exact indications that the thread was made by a child anywhere in the thread itself or any real indications really at all even slightly that any bullets will hit my head directly in world war three early on in the war this far out from such a future conflict.there really do exist things you can and cannot know for reasons that are real.it seems like you should use your brain for the first time or something in other words.so you could even fuckin know what a child is like even at all even.you don't seem to have your mind based in reality even at all.and it doesn't seem to do anything really at all.because your post does not seem to have any critical thinking behind it.it is as if critical thinking is an entirely foreign new language to you.

LOL! So, yeah, I was right. Watch out for those bullets flying at your head you nutcase.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    LOL! So, yeah, I was right. Watch out for those bullets flying at your head you nutcase.
    let's take this conflict to call of duty in a head to head deathmatch.there i will kick your stupid dumb bitch ass.