Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (user123)

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Questionnaire (user123)

hotelambush Questionnaire

Tell me about yourself
    -
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    In high school I studied on the subject of economics and accounting, but this is not what I am interested in. Later, I chose psychological studies, which were interesting, but abandoned them because they cost me too much stress. I'm most interested in people, and thus psychology. I also like reading medical stuff.
    What are your values, and why?
    Not judging others in advance. Individual approach to each person. Openness to differences. Justice. I want people to respect each other without paying attention to superficial things.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I don't have any particularly interesting interests. I like to watch series (I recently watch a lot of Korean dramas), listen to music (especially the one from the 80s). I read quite a lot about personality disorders. I read interviews with different people, I like to learn different information about people.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I like calm, introverted people. I like the process of meeting these people. I am looking for understanding at my friends, I am looking for someone who would look similarly at different things, who would laugh at similar things (but it is not really necessary, it is important that we find the thread of understanding). Rather, I am looking for the same in romantic relationships (although such relationships are a bit uncomfortable)
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    -
    How would your friends describe you?
    It depends what friend you ask. Closer friends would describe me as talkative and lazy: D Further friends as a little shy.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Definitely laziness, frequent lack of motivation, doing things imperfectly.
    I don't like my lack of confidence that I often don't say what I would like to say. I also don't like the fact that sometimes small things annoy me, I get easily angry and react with passive aggression.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I quickly understand what others expect from me, thanks to which I did well at school, I think that if I want I can easily find myself in a new situation.
    I need help in the matter of health, because I sometimes exaggerate in both directions, or I care too much or not at all, I have no sense in this matter. Due to practical details I often give up various things, so this would also be of help.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Things imposed to study at school, cleaning up. I hated learning what was imposed on me (even if I liked the topic before).

I like what is not imposed on me, what I like at the moment. I really enjoy watching interviews and looking at people whose music or acting I like. I just like to find out about people who are interested in me.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I would just like to live nicely. I don't have a specific plan. If I had a plan, it would probably change a few times.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would listen to music, watch movies and TV series. I would look for books that are interesting for me. I would take long night walks without any remorse.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I like people who do not follow others and do not run after what is fashionable. I have the impression that even if people say that they like authenticity, it often turns out that they behave as current trends.

I do not like group laughter and actions, I am annoyed with almost everything that involves agreeing with the majority, because I often perceive it as false.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I clean. Sometimes I get the idea to bring some flowers from the garden, but I don't do it eventually.

I hate everyday duties.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    It depends what impression a stranger makes on me. If I see that he does not look dangerous, I am kind and open, I try to convince a person. For the rest it's hard for me to talk so freely.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    If I quarrel with my family, I answer, I quarrel with them quite intensively. It looks different with other people. Often I just don't speak, I feel ashamed
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    Too often people go to extremes and argue about their views, which I think is pointless.
    What did you do last Friday?
    I probably talked to my sister, I spent my time online.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I do not know, I do not look at what I do as achievements, it's just another thing in my life. But if I had to give something, my achievement is that I got in to study psychology and passed my first year with good grades.
    What is something you regret?
    I regret that I did not choose biology and chemistry in high school. I also regret many other things, but in the end I drew a conclusion with each of them.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    I admire people who are internally controlled in stressful situations, who have a distance to each other and do not take everything personally. I'd like that too
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I'm worried about the prospect of spending most of my life at work, I'm afraid I won't find a job where I will feel good and won't be bored in it.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I do not think about that. I adhere to the principle - live and let others live. I don't like when something limits me.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I don't know politics
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    Starting a business seems too much to me. I don't know if I could handle and manage it all. Too much responsibility
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I would like to work with someone I like, to have at least one soul mate with me. Work should be stress free and give at least some pleasure.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I liked something from every subject, but I rather didn't like one particular subject. I liked topics related to mythology in history, I read a lot at home alone about it. I also liked music, singing and playing instruments. Mathematics was also interesting. (I didn't like learning languages)
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I don't like to feel responsible. If I have already committed myself to something, I usually do it, but I try to limit my commitment to anything.
    He doesn't expect anything specific from others, it rather depends on the situation.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    A few years ago I was in a mountain camp. It was really nice (but because of the people, not the mountains: D) I used every walk or sightseeing to talk to new people, I can't enjoy the view of the mountains.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    As a child I was quite dominant, I did a little bit of trouble. I liked taking part in various competitions to win different prizes. I still wanted to have fun, I don't know where I had so much energy and creativity: D I was also talkative and curious, I liked to tell my friends different things.
    Now I'm definitely less sociable, less confident, it's often hard for me to keep in touch with others if I don't have common topics.
    What was your high school experience like?
    On the one hand good, on the other uninteresting. If I could turn back time, I'd choose a different class. Although I wouldn't meet my best friend then, he is the first person in my life whom I got along with so well. In high school I had both many unpleasant moments and quite a few good ones.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    -
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I used to like it better, but now I have no problem with them. I like watching children play, their thinking is interesting.
    Last edited by user123; 09-07-2019 at 12:47 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn’t you used to type yourself LII? Why do you doubt that type now?

Don’t take this as a typing, since I have no real opinion yet, but if LII doesn’t fit, what do you think about SEI as a type? Activity mistypings are common enough, and I’ve known a few people who typed themselves LII but realized eventually they were SEI. And it would seem to fit the questionnaire well enough — now that I think about it, I think my SEI girlfriend would probably respond similarly to them.

What you’ve written about bad stress handling and lack of confidence seems SEI-ish enough. LIIs are also not too confident by nature, but they can’t stand the feeling of remaining in the same place mentally for too long, so they typically will be confrontative and assertive enough to get a problem out of the way. SEIs IME are more likely to stay in a state of indecisiveness and timidity indefinitely — I think. I’m not sure what, if anything, drives them out of this state. Think about which sounds more like you?

Oh, the passive aggression could be SEI. LIIs have difficulty expressing emotion, and so expressions of emotion tend to be deliberate — more so when they’re young. Passive aggression seems less likely to automatically slip out with them.

Anyway, this is just a suggestion, again — despite what I’ve said, I really don’t have any particular opinion on your type.

edit: I’m an idiot. My reading of the title had me thinking that you were @thehotelambush under a changed username. I just realized my mistake! I blame a lack of sleep. Ignore everything I said ><
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 09-06-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    As soon as the land of any country has all become private property, the landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed, and demand a rent even for its natural produce.

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, that's fine, I understand : D

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You sound like Ne creative. EII might be worth to consider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    You sound like Ne creative. EII might be worth to consider.
    And what indicates Ne-creative?