Well, today I had a little talk with my Professor here at school. I did a 7 minute skit I wrote in German a few classperiods ago for a class assignment, and I wanted to talk to her about my german language speaking ability [I still have problems sometimes pronouncing words right].

Anyhow, I probably should mention that she is flamming out of the wazoo. She spent a few minutes telling me how I have improved so much over the past few weeks in my writting skills that it is bizaare, that every paper is an improvement. Essentially she pretty much fed me positive emotions to the brink, literally.

So anyways, I told her a little about how I learn languages, that I am able to pick apart a whole sentence in a foreign language and figure out the principle parts, like nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, etc. She said that she noticed I was pretty analytical with the language, and that it was a strength that not many people have. I asked her how it would be possible to learn how to relate the language as opposed to analyzing it, since analyzing everything that is being said makes it hard to relate the language. She said that would come with time and with getting the basics down.

Anyhow, I think this is starting to raise questions again about my type. I am not really sure if feeling types are as analytical with languages that I am. I know from reading this article:

http://the16types.info/PPFLL.pdf

That mostly either intuitive based types in general ()()()() and/or thinking based intuitive types
()() tend to be the best at wanting to learn languages.

Anyhow, I guess my question goes more along the line of "how would a thinking type learn a language?" versus "how would an ethical type learn a language?"

What do you guys think?

How would an ethical or logical type learn a language?