Thread: Member Questionnaire (zelonyr)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (zelonyr)

[redacted]
    Last edited by zelonyr; 09-16-2019 at 04:30 PM. Reason: no need for personal information to be here

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some sort of gloomy sx first ILE ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think there is a possibility that I am LII or ILI?
    I don't think I am but some people say I am LII and some tests show I'm ILI

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which types do the test show as a least likely result, gamma SFs alpha SFs? one thing that is a bit confusing is that you claim that being happy is important for you, but then you say that you don't like parties etc. The foremost options of these two I stated would point to Alpha NT, the latter to gamma NT.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think gamma SFs? But I couldn't find my test results for the moment so I cannot check.

one thing that is a bit confusing is that you claim that being happy is important for you, but then you say that you don't like parties etc.
    Oh, being happy to me is reading or watching a film and enjoying it. Also noticing funny things when with a friend or family member. I am not really into big groups. People would say I act "crazy" when I am with them, but be surprised that I keep my mouth shut when we are in a large group. I guess they expect that I would be the same crazy joyful person having fun all the time? But when it comes to being in large groups I get annoyed real fast, or at least I get very uncomfortable. Also I am not into parties specially when I don't know the people very well. I want to have fun with people I already know, tho when I have to chat to a person I don't really know I can do it just fine, tho I won't guarantee that I won't be bored. In big groups or parties I tend to join a specific person or talk to the nearest person near me instead. I don't like talking to the people as a whole group, if you know what I mean?