Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Type Me

  1. #1
    Nairda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Eastern United States
    TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type Me

    I am fairly certain of my type but I am curious to what the opinions are of anyone who has interacted with me on this forum or on the discord server. Do you think my typing fits? If not, why? What other ideas do you have?

  2. #2
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you're here since a week, I've never since seen you make insightful contributions, you're making a typing thread with no elements whatsoever and and you've already stepped on my back a few times... ass type confirmed

  3. #3
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE 628 sx/sp
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you don't seem polr Ti but I have no reasoning for this because I'm polr Ti

  4. #4
    Nairda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Eastern United States
    TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    you're here since a week, I've never since seen you make insightful contributions, you're making a typing thread with no elements whatsoever and and you've already stepped on my back a few times... ass type confirmed
    I don't think me making a harmless joke is stepping on your back a few times Ms. Drama.

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...72#post1351472

  5. #5
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nairda View Post
    I don't think me making a harmless joke is stepping on your back a few times Ms. Drama.

    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...72#post1351472
    that would have been a harmless joke if you hadn't already stepped on my back a few other times ; )

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,985
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    the idea is that to think about someone type needs normal typing data. a few random posts on the forum is not good material. especially to think about the concrete type, not some traits

    as your approach is not reasonable, this may say against base T types
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  7. #7
    Nairda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Eastern United States
    TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    that would have been a harmless joke if you hadn't already stepped on my back a few other times ; )
    When did I step on your back before? I don't recall ever interacting with you prior to that, and even then I only remember because of my good memory- otherwise I would've entirely forgotten that exchange. Are you sure you aren't mixing me up for someone else?

  8. #8
    Nairda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Eastern United States
    TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    the idea is that to think about someone type needs normal typing data. a few random posts on the forum is not good material. especially to think about the concrete type, not some traits

    as your approach is not reasonable, this may say against base T types
    I wasn't looking for a concrete typing as I am already pretty sure of my typing. More or less I wanted to see what the impressions anybody who's interacted with me have.

    But sure, I can change the direction of this thread. Which questionnaire is the most fruitful in your opinion?

  9. #9
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nairda View Post
    When did I step on your back before? I don't recall ever interacting with you prior to that, and even then I only remember because of my good memory- otherwise I would've entirely forgotten that exchange. Are you sure you aren't mixing me up for someone else?
    yes but nevermind, whatever, I don't even care what you did to me, ok, as if it matters, go be an ass all u want, u'll go far in life with that attitude AHA

  10. #10
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Like others have said, it’s difficult to type you, since you haven’t made many posts yet or revealed much about yourself or how you think.

    Since you’re interested, though: if I had to guess at anything, I might guess Ti-valuing (perhaps lower Ti) since you seem somewhat cautious about word choice. Your avatar seems wistful, distant, and idealized, so I’d guess you’d be an introvert and have stronger Si, so SEI.

    Obviously this isn’t much to go on though.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,985
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    from your signature

    Posted by Maritsa
    It’s very difficult to find the time and energy to have sex with a baby

    Posted by ooo
    you're here since a week, I've never since seen you make insightful contributions, you're making a typing thread with no elements whatsoever and and you've already stepped on my back a few times... ass type confirmed

    To start forum communications from trolling 2 people, both of which are accidentally betas (EIE, IEI) points on: good N (to notice quickly who is who) and higher chance to be delta.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •