View Poll Results: Question

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 37.50%
  • No

    7 43.75%
  • Other

    3 18.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 101

Thread: Switch genders to have a better life

  1. #41
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,993
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @End I'm not sure as I haven't watched much or any anime recently. The only one I can think of is Mikasa. Like my post if I'm right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lol. I’ll choose not to interpret that as a backhanded compliment. (And anyway, is it really a stereotype of women to have a bad sense for fashion?!) ツ

    I was curious re. role models since you mentioned that you thought you turned out how you did because of societal expectations and all that. Would you say they were more general, undirected influences coming from society in general rather than specific people, then?
    I wouldn't say I turned out the way I did because of societal expectations point blank directly like that, more like everyone is influenced by them to an extent. There's also how much things resonate with you as an individual. For example when I was a kid, I would tie my barbies up naked with toilet paper and make gallows with my legos and rubber bands and torture them lol. My dad is an ILI and abhorred girly things, so it seemed like I absorbed and bended to his values to some extent, but on the other hand it must have resonated with me too. I was not similarly "influenced" by other primary caretakers of mine in such a way- in quotations again because it only worked as far as it resonated with me, for my case.

    If society really did influence me that much, then I'd be like Meghan Trainor (horrible) or Ariana Grande or another MK Ultra robot like that.

    So I would say it's both society and individuals, but within the limits of what resonates with you.

    Thank you for the question. Made me think.
    Last edited by sbbds; 09-03-2019 at 10:32 PM.

  2. #42
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Posts
    1,399
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would tend to say no just because of how inconvenient it sounds most of the time.

  3. #43
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    One gene stops ovaries from turning into testes

    IN SCIENCE, WE don’t often get to talk about male repression, but a new discovery gives us just such a chance. It turns out that ovaries can only remain ovaries by constantly suppressing their ability to become male. Silence a single gene, and adult ovaries turn into testes. That adult tissues can be transformed in this way would be surprising enough, but doing so by changing a single gene is truly astonishing.








    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  4. #44
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Subscribing to the general principle that man(kind) perceives the grass as greener on the other side - i'd probably leave fate to his workings and mine to me.

  5. #45
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Subscribing to the general principle that man(kind) perceives the grass as greener on the other side - i'd probably leave fate to his workings and mine to me.
    I was thinking of this too. I remember something about thought experiments on people with different physical and/or mental health maladies who were asked if they would trade their's for someone else's. Most people would keep their own no matter how bad they thought they had it when given the choice to switch with someone else they thought the other person had it worse.

    I guess an example would be would you trade places with someone who was blinded as an adult if you were paralyzed from the neck down as an adult or vice versa. Most people choose their own maladies in the end so the grass isn't really that much greener when you are hypothetically given a choice to switch places. The reality is most people are much more comfortable with the devil they know.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  6. #46
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    male genitals are itchy. that's a bad thing about them, everything else is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I tend consider myself as bit non genderless (as I have little need to identify as either) in male body because I have little need to advertise it. Keeps intruders away or something maybe better than having female body.

    I bet most males do not feel their genitals just consider the trunk as fast waste disposal unit and balls can be cut off if you really fear kick in the nuts.
    I hope I didn't make you guys defensive of your genitals. I only meant if everything about me remained the same it would be awkward. They would either be small to match my petite size or too big which would make it very uncomfortable to move around. I would feel vulnerable either way.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  7. #47
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I hope I didn't make you guys defensive of your genitals. I only meant if everything about me remained the same it would be awkward. They would either be small to match my petite size or too big which would make it very uncomfortable to move around. I would feel vulnerable either way.
    Yeah, lol I have heard that among northern people male genitals tend to change in size dynamically based on temperature. The length in pants can be very small compared to erected state.

    Seriously, kick in the nuts can be a daily a joke but not among daily threats. Have I gotten any? Maybe I have hit them couple of times.
    Of course Italians such as FDG have swollen balls due to soccer.


    BOOB owners need to wear supportive gear. God dammit. What a hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  8. #48
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    14,253
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Make jockstraps the aesthetic norm for equality.

  9. #49
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah, lol I have heard that among northern people male genitals tend to change in size dynamically based on temperature. The length in pants can be very small compared to erected state.

    Seriously, kick in the nuts can be a daily a joke but not among daily threats. Have I gotten any? Maybe I have hit them couple of times.
    Of course Italians such as FDG have swollen balls due to soccer.


    BOOB owners need to wear supportive gear. God dammit. What a hassle.


    With choices like these I can't complain too much about bra choices and I do like to have some pretty choices around. Probably spent way too much on those in the past. I can't say they were all that supportive tbh. Who really needs them around the house anyway (unless I am exercising) I used to think I needed it all the time but I am not so concerned about that anymore since some studies show that it is better to go without it when possible. Some guys wear undershirts when they go out in public depending on what they have to wear so it isn't much different really. I guess the cost of some bras can be high but there are affordable options too. Some men's undershirts are very expensive.

    Pretty

    Comfy

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  10. #50
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was thinking of this too. I remember something about thought experiments on people with different physical and/or mental health maladies who were asked if they would trade their's for someone else's. Most people would keep their own no matter how bad they thought they had it when given the choice to switch with someone else they thought the other person had it worse.

    I guess an example would be would you trade places with someone who was blinded as an adult if you were paralyzed from the neck down as an adult or vice versa. Most people choose their own maladies in the end so the grass isn't really that much greener when you are hypothetically given a choice to switch places. The reality is most people are much more comfortable with the devil they know.
    I think one could make the argument that there are distinctions between comparisons and positive/negative value of those comparisons, but with relation to disability i can easily imagine that there is a very concrete benefit to keeping your ''devil'', as you know how to operate within its grasp. I would see the situation of qualitatively different profit differently, however, imagining that to experience the profit of another thing is worth lacking the profit that one currently owns.

  11. #51
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    I think one could make the argument that there are distinctions between comparisons and positive/negative value of those comparisons, but with relation to disability i can easily imagine that there is a very concrete benefit to keeping your ''devil'', as you know how to operate within its grasp. I would see the situation of qualitatively different profit differently, however, imagining that to experience the profit of another thing is worth lacking the profit that one currently owns.
    I understand what you are saying. I still do not see advantages for me personally to change my gender. I can see more disadvantage for reasons I have mentioned, size, personality, etc. I say this as someone who has not had a particularly easy life (many might say it was horrible in some ways I won't go into but I don't think that). I feel I have been fortunate. I wouldn't trade all my experiences (painful cramps and sore breasts once a month included) as a woman even for the promise of financial or other material gains that I might or might not even get to experience as a man. Not all men or women are created equally and that diversity is what has made us more cooperative not only with other genders but within our own gender groups. At least that is how I see it today.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  12. #52
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I understand what you are saying. I still do not see advantages for me personally to change my gender. I can see more disadvantage for reasons I have mentioned, size, personality, etc. I say this as someone who has not had a particularly easy life (many might say it was horrible in some ways I won't go into but I don't think that). I feel I have been fortunate. I wouldn't trade all my experiences (painful cramps and sore breasts once a month included) as a woman even for the promise of financial or other material gains that I might or might not even get to experience as a man. Not all men or women are created equally and that diversity is what has made us more cooperative not only with other genders but within our own gender groups. At least that is how I see it today.
    I agree - on a basis close to yours. I am already sceptical of ideas of intervention in something we have constructed as cosmic ''order'', an instinctual affinity for the natural. It is, and it could not be any other way because of this is-ness.

  13. #53
    Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,336
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't get people who can know things like this and still oppose bioengineering. Dear fuck, one tiny molecule bent the wrong way, and you can get one of any number of unthinkable conditions and be boned before it even begins. The flesh is terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.


  14. #54
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I hope I didn't make you guys defensive of your genitals. I only meant if everything about me remained the same it would be awkward. They would either be small to match my petite size or too big which would make it very uncomfortable to move around. I would feel vulnerable either way.
    LOL. I just meant that they're itchy. Other than that, they're my favourite part of my body.

  15. #55
    BabelFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Chile
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Considering how much trouble women face just because of their sex-gender, specially in a non-first world country like mine, the answer is pretty much obvious.
    inb4 "women's issues are not real"

    still, I wouldn't give up who I am. I don't really think about gender most of the time. People seem too fixated upon it these days, imho.

  16. #56
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    3,759
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    as a woman i think it would be way worse if i were a man

  17. #57

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,802
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    For me personally, it would probably be all around better socially since I already have many "female" characteristics like being shy, sensitive- and emotionally aware, and I've had a lot of str8 male douchebags say they would marry me in a second if only I were a female, but since I'm a guy and they are not really that gay it's just gross. =D Also ppl would stop assuming I'm any good at logical/technical shit just cuz I'm a manly 6'2 Chad. In those aspects it would be a relief.

    But there are certain assumptions of authority I admit I would miss like when I went to this theme park once the bag lady automatically put everything in my name because I was the man of the family... but I guess, I did find that silly, but yeah- people are naturally going to miss losing any kind of power, perceived or real. Then again if I were a girl I would have Beta Males like Joss Whedon and all of Hollywood wanting to empower me every millisecond because of it sooo idk. But would I feel encouraged by that, or would it feel condescending, I'm not really sure. It's already irritating enough from an outsider perspective when Betas want to 'empower women' just to obviously sleep and perv out with them, but are not being directly honest about it.

    Though it would be kinda weird, not necessarily good or bad 'just different' - to be horny way less often, but when I am horny- it packing a lot more of a punch and having greater feeling orgasms generally speaking (tho I can already mimic that somewhat with self control and denying my inner perv long enough to where eventually it explodes to pure heavenly bliss.). I would absolutely hate some wrong-wing d-bag telling me what I can and can't do with my own uterus though.

  18. #58
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    14,253
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've never worried in my life about people incorrectly judging that I'm a pedophile. What an awkward background nervousness to have as you go about life. I can enjoy smiling and saying hi to the cute toddler in the shopping cart. Without being afraid their mother might assume I wanna force it into intercourse. Jesus. I don't know if this concern is universal, but I've heard it from a handful of dudes, and understandably so.

  19. #59
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    Ni-ILI 468 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,799
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    would your life be better if you were the opposite gender? for any reason: social / economic / whatever.
    You will drastically increase your risk of cancer cuz of the hormone therapy. Hope that helps with any decisions.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  20. #60

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,802
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can enjoy smiling and saying hi to the cute toddler in the shopping cart.
    While eating breakfast at the restaurant today this little girl about 2-3 years old was walking around the room and this male in his 60s looked down and smiled at her innocently. I didn't think anything sexual/creepy about it at all when it happened. If he said 'she is cute isn't she!' I might have changed my mind but the smile itself was innocent enough. And even if he did say that it would depend on the tone of voice or something idk. (Now I feel bad if by accident this guy was actually a pedo but I just thought ya know, he was being nice & grandfatherly lol)

    Women allowing to be more openly caring and feeley to other people's kids doesn't seem that unfair to me because babies do naturally come out of vaginas, not stinky male assholes lol. I mean it's crude but... that is sort of the default truth to me. It does suck when overly paranoid people falsely accuse you of pedophilia though to feel more self righteous themselves or as a way to be authoritative. Nowadays I'm not sure women are even cut that much slack tho and authority figures are trained to go after female pedos too, look at the media frenzy around Brittany Zamora. (though some argue she should have gotten 44 years in prison not 20)

    But god yeah I remember those weird Starr workers thinking I wanted children at the park lol it was like no gross lol. But from a Te-ish perspective, nabbing a pedo was most likely a way for them to earn $15-25 an hour instead of only 10.



  21. #61
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I've never worried in my life about people incorrectly judging that I'm a pedophile. What an awkward background nervousness to have as you go about life. I can enjoy smiling and saying hi to the cute toddler in the shopping cart. Without being afraid their mother might assume I wanna force it into intercourse. Jesus. I don't know if this concern is universal, but I've heard it from a handful of dudes, and understandably so.
    I'm no authority on social norms, but I think it's more acceptable to smile and such at babies in comparison to toddlers/kids.

    What you've mentioned is somewhat on the radar though, yeah. I've been considering getting a career involving children/teenagers. I'm worried that, as a man, it would be more difficult to get hired.

  22. #62
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,993
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually before I was born, my mother dreamt that she would be giving birth to a boy, and my birth weight was huge and I was heavier/larger than all the other babies in the ward that day who were also all male. IIRC my parents expected that I was going to be male until I was actually born.

    In my head, I also often-- probably more often than not --narrate my own voice in a boy's voice too... not to mention many others have commented on my lower voice.
    I think I do see my gender identity as being male gendered in many ways. I basically spent my childhood with myself and others expecting me to be a nerdy tomboy.
    I think I and others have always held me up to expectations for both genders, and I have undergone a lot of pressure from it, but also had a ton of freedom too in some ways.
    Having 4D Te and Se AND a vagina (in a developed country) is sort of like having unlimited power, in theory at least. I think if my soul could have made the final decision on what gender for me to be, this would have been my logic behind that, and actually would make a pretty logical extension of my Se-lead value system too.

  23. #63
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think it matters much one way or another for me. Sometimes I thought it'd be slightly easier for me personally to be male because I like work and don't like taking care of kids but then horrible male stereotypes just bring it back to a net neutral.

    Also, I'm pretty sure you can change your sex by losing/gaining weight/muscle for all the people who put "yes" on the poll so if you feel like experimenting try it but be cautious.

  24. #64
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    does it mean i'd have to go for dudes? i'd never want a dick in my mouth bro sorry, so the answer is helllllllll naw
    Lesbians are real, and all the straight women seem to bang each other behind everyone's backs anyways. Typical dudes are also extremely unattractive, but all the sor whores are occupying their cocks for the rest of the population so no one has to care except those people who want to get raped.

  25. #65
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    I don't get people who can know things like this and still oppose bioengineering. Dear fuck, one tiny molecule bent the wrong way, and you can get one of any number of unthinkable conditions and be boned before it even begins. The flesh is terrifying.
    I'm pretty sure this is why trans exists. It's not unheard of for prepubescent or pubescent children to apparently change sexes and even meditation can change gene expression, so telling people you can be trans changes the actual expression. Trans people are all intersex anyways.

  26. #66
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    It's already irritating enough from an outsider perspective when Betas want to 'empower women' just to obviously sleep and perv out with them, but are not being directly honest about it.
    The fact that most women are genuinely this naïve is the only thing that I find completely alienating about them. They are like innocent little lambs and I am the tyger in William Blake's poems. Then they dress in ways that just are distracting to anyone who is attracted to female boobs/butts/thighs and call it "not sexual." (Incidentally, despite most females being innocent-minded and most males wanting experience, lambs are usually stereotyped as male and tigers as female. Nature does everything you could dream of already.)

  27. #67
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    In the future, maybe but not now. People are not as accepting on the inside as they want to appear are on the outside, if you know what I mean (jeez please do not read that in an @End's tone lol).
    Be the sex change you wish to see in the world.

  28. #68

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,802
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    The fact that most women are genuinely this naïve is the only thing that I find completely alienating about them. They are like innocent little lambs and I am the tyger in William Blake's poems.


    I'm not sure women are innocent minded so much as they understand that the perceived innocent person tends to be given the most power in the world. So whether they are truly innocent about something or not, they understand how easily other people are manipulated by innocence. Women are quite clever with this, and are better at watching what they say because of it I think. Sure, men are more aggressive and powerful but at what cost to ourselves?

    I know what you mean though. I think they might be more naive/unaware of Betas doing this specifically (not naive in the general sense at all)- because they themselves aren't responding sexually to them so they aren't even really thinking how the Beta men want them sexually to themselves.

    I think men are more hard wired to pay attention to everybody else's sexual agendas, including our own. Semen is magically objective power. Women, with the possibility of being pregnant and how that can change their life so much- are understandably more focused just on their own.

  29. #69
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is old news and not quite accurate. Y chromosomes are not needed to form testes since the SRY gene can be copied onto X chromosomes sometimes, which is how most males with XX chromosomes come into existence. FOXL2 and SOX9 causing gonad differentiation is accurate though. At this point in time scientists are basically working to make sure gender is fixed at birth in humans rather than it changing because it overwhelmingly looks like it can change in response to environmental pressures in humans. It looks like fat = make estrogens = turn female so you can make a baby, and no fat = no estrogens = turn male because there wouldn't be enough fat for the baby. We already see morphological changes and reduced fertility in humans under similar conditions, like fat men who grow breasts, have reduced sperm count and erectile dysfunction, and athletic women who stop menstruating, have their breasts shrink and their clitoris grow. Social policing seems to be what prevents people from actually crossing the sex line. There are already full morphological changes at puberty due to a gene that doesn't pop up in the article and doesn't relate to gonads e.g. in guevedoches though I hope that isn't begging for another explanation.

    TL;DR I know the full process of sexual differentiation in humans, more or less, though it's knowledge that's actively discouraged from being sought.

  30. #70
    Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,336
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure you can change your sex by losing/gaining weight/muscle for all the people who put "yes" on the poll so if you feel like experimenting try it but be cautious.
    well fug : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.


  31. #71
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    and all the straight women seem to bang each other behind everyone's backs anyways
    wtf

  32. #72
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    wtf
    The ‘ignore’ setting has drastically improved my experience on these forums. ツ

  33. #73
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    The ‘ignore’ setting has drastically improved my experience on these forums. ツ
    Have some self-discipline. If you had self-discipline, you'd be able to hear me now, but instead, your mom is so fat, leading physicists are still debating whether or not the unstoppable force of Chuck Norris can lift the immovable object of her body mass to this day.

  34. #74
    MegaDoodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chuck could do it.

  35. #75
    faceonfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Virginia is for lovers
    TIM
    SEE 6w7 SX/SO 648
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i already have a dick and tits and i want neither

    i take estrogen and inject a testosterone blocker

    my style is androgynous and i mix masc/fem clothes frequently

    how the fuck do i answer this

  36. #76
    Vizany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    blumpfistan
    TIM
    epic gamer
    Posts
    179
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [cringe/degeneracy warning]

    I'd do it if it were actually possible, not because I feel like "I was born in the wrong body" or anything like that (and I'm not an incel, I know people on Twitter who want to bang me), but because it would be hot and also it would be easier to manipulate people.
    ILI-Ni2-H - 5w4 4w5 9w1 sx/sp - Anglo-Amerikaner - Siegepilled NatSoc - Agnostic Apostate - Neutral Evil - Probably the youngest person on the forums

  37. #77
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    Chuck could do it.
    That's how Chuck's income rolls in.


  38. #78
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    14,253
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizany View Post
    [cringe/degeneracy warning]

    I'd do it if it were actually possible, not because I feel like "I was born in the wrong body" or anything like that (and I'm not an incel, I know people on Twitter who want to bang me), but because it would be hot and also it would be easier to manipulate people.
    What would you get out of the manipulations?

  39. #79
    ImOutThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't like the concept of being born in the wrong body, I think its bullshit. You are who you are, as you are. Trying to change your gender or your race like Rachel Dolezal is mentally ill behavior and should be treated as such. Why can't you just accept you cant choose everything in life, some things you can't control. Somone with cerebral palsy would love to identify as an able bodied person, it really doesnt change their circumstances.

    For the people that think that life would be easier if you were a different sex are concetrating on some fantasy to rescue you from your problems instead of fixing them.

    With that said, I would never want to be a woman even if I had the magical choice. Women do not have it easier, they have their own problems to deal with.

  40. #80
    faceonfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Virginia is for lovers
    TIM
    SEE 6w7 SX/SO 648
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok boomer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •