Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Switch genders to have a better life

TIM
    SEE 6w7 SX/SO 648
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahahaha how the fuck is gender real like hahahaha dude just stop performing it like bro wear a blouse haha

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If you wear a blouse you can get pregnant, trade secrets

ARE YOU SAYING THAT'S NOT TRUE DO YOU WANNA DIE BIGOT

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faceonfire View Post
    hahahahahaha how the fuck is gender real like hahahaha dude just stop performing it like bro wear a blouse haha
    yeah, like, you know, hormones, cerebral differences, different attitudes (inherent AND cultural), different bodies and appearances, hairs, sexual features... you know, don't you?

TIM
    SEE 6w7 SX/SO 648
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahaha dude lmao what the fuck like it's all malleable lmaoo i just got back from planned parenthood hahaha

lmfaoo sex isnt a binary its 2019 what are you doing

bro

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Androgyny is probably best. You could choose what you prefer or think is best for the situation.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahaha dude lmao what the fuck like it's all malleable lmaoo i just got back from planned parenthood hahaha

lmfaoo sex isnt a binary its 2019 what are you doing

bro
    bruh, did you just assume my non-binary gender?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brus, are u saying that switching gender means going from male to unicorn, or from female to tangerine, bru?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No it wouldnt. Men for life <3

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tskkkk, btch

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gender is archaic and meant for hunter gatherers who die every day

i think we are ok guys, we can be whatever the fuck we want

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lords of the Edge

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's possible to be too right

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wore a blouse now i'm gregnant pls halp

TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i already have a dick and tits and i want neither

i take estrogen and inject a testosterone blocker

my style is androgynous and i mix masc/fem clothes frequently

how the fuck do i answer this

What the hell? /s??
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    It’s very difficult to find the time and energy to have sex with a baby
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    you're here since a week, I've never since seen you make insightful contributions, you're making a typing thread with no elements whatsoever and and you've already stepped on my back a few times... ass type confirmed

Bumhole Extraordinaire

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I agree with the boomer, btw, the estrogens bombarding of the last decades (see the phtalates) are apparently really changing our sexual biology, especially making men more feminine... with pritty big disastrous consequences, such as low fertility, and I suspect that the boom of sex-change lately is influenced by this...
    I recently read an article about a study that says women who have type O blood type have the most fertility problems. I didn't really look more into it. I am not type O. Neither is anyone in my immediate family. We have some A, B and AB types in my family. No one in my family really wants to procreate. Especially the younger ones. That has more to do with the state of the world for most of them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The world is great, procreate!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I recently read an article about a study that says women who have type O blood type have the most fertility problems. I didn't really look more into it. I am not type O. Neither is anyone in my immediate family. We have some A, B and AB types in my family. No one in my family really wants to procreate. Especially the younger ones. That has more to do with the state of the world for most of them.
    idk, it could be... my mum was type 0 negative and got pregnant 5 times or more. but she was an exceptional persona, no doubt on that. I guess it's easy to say women don't want kids, nor men want them now, anyway, I guess not everyone in the past wanted to have 10+ kids either... they happened, obviously more than now, for some reason.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

idk, it could be... my mum was type 0 negative and got pregnant 5 times or more. but she was an exceptional persona, no doubt on that. I guess it's easy to say women don't want kids, nor men want them now, anyway, I guess not everyone in the past wanted to have 10+ kids either... they happened, obviously more than now, for some reason.
    My mom and grandmother have/had type A blood. My mom has 4 children now adults and alive. My grandmother had 5 to live into adulthood. 1 died at 16 and a set of twins that died when they were between 4-6. I don't remember how they died but it was together.

I think they needed so many kids to work the land. My mom being the youngest and her dad's favorite never had to work the land though when she was a child. They also hired people to do it too. Her brothers and sisters left home all before they were 20 to do their own thing since they lived in a village of like 100 people. My mom was 29 or 30 when she married my bio dad and lived at home until then. She had children much later in life than her other siblings (except her brother closest in age to her). My grandmother didn't have my mom until she was in her 50s. I could not imagine having the energy to go through a pregnancy then deal with a baby at that age. My grandmother seemed pretty fine with it.

My grandmother also spaced her kids apart. My mom and her oldest brother were 25+ years apart.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow @Aylen, that's very particular for the past, about your nana... hmm, yeah, abundant offspring was needed, even just for the reason that kids could easily die young. btw, I'm still a bit scared when reading about the consequences of many products we use daily, they're a cancer and nobody tells us. I dont want to go in detail but I know of many people my age that have never had a pregnancy and have sex regularly, that too is not very "normal"

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my society yes , a lot

Just imagine not being able to run in your neighborhood just because it's socially unacceptable for a girl to be seen running

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe, but I’d still rather be a man
    Last edited by Averroes; 12-29-2022 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what this says about me as a person but I remember having a dream I was a guy... All I did was run around and swing from vines and shit.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sahira View Post
    I don't know what this says about me as a person but I remember having a dream I was a guy... All I did was run around and swing from vines and shit.
    Well, at least you weren't the constipated Tarzan.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

eww. /cringes at previous reply.

I already feel like I'm both genders anyway kind of- I mean kind of but not really. I feel 100% male in the 'natural' sense, but like idk 50% female in the 'spiritual' and 'romantic' senses. I have been both jealous/not jealous at all of the way women are lusted after men objectively. But I wouldn't want to be looked at like a piece of meat like that, so in a way I'm thankful a lot of people in society are objectively like 'eww gross, a fag' - I feel this is not always a bad thing as it protects the creepy perviness, unless of course- I'm around another gay or bisexual male that wants me, but that stuff should be a private Fi thing anyway- and I don't really get people who go to bars so others can look at them like pieces of meat unless maybe they really have the Se or assertiveness to control the outcome or something. It just makes me too uncomfortable, and I empathize with women when they tell me the same thing. Can't really blame them for wanting hot Chads to perv on them instead of the world's fugliest and creepiest guys either.

(I said this so years later, I can cringe at myself again!)

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my particular life experiences, I actually think that because of my gender/sex, I've in some ways had it easier, and in some ways had it harder. Overall, though, the same exact experiences probably would've been harder if I hadn't been considered by society to be a hot chick. I add "hot" on purpose; if I had been an "ugly" chick, my gender wouldn't have worked to my benefit much. Likewise, as a hot guy, it also wouldn't have.

I can think of a few bullies (guys bullying another guy) I was more easily able to stop, for example. If I had been a guy, or an "ugly" chick, I don't think they'd have listened without giving me a hard time about it. The fact that I had many of those guys at the school already chasing me, and I was well-liked at that point, worked to my benefit.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 01-15-2023 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    eww. /cringes at previous reply.

I already feel like I'm both genders anyway kind of- I mean kind of but not really. I feel 100% male in the 'natural' sense, but like idk 50% female in the 'spiritual' and 'romantic' senses. I have been both jealous/not jealous at all of the way women are lusted after men objectively. But I wouldn't want to be looked at like a piece of meat like that, so in a way I'm thankful a lot of people in society are objectively like 'eww gross, a fag' - I feel this is not always a bad thing as it protects the creepy perviness, unless of course- I'm around another gay or bisexual male that wants me, but that stuff should be a private Fi thing anyway- and I don't really get people who go to bars so others can look at them like pieces of meat unless maybe they really have the Se or assertiveness to control the outcome or something. It just makes me too uncomfortable, and I empathize with women when they tell me the same thing. Can't really blame them for wanting hot Chads to perv on them instead of the world's fugliest and creepiest guys either.

(I said this so years later, I can cringe at myself again!)

Dude right?? As a kid I always thought people were just saying that shit and they didn't mean it literally. I never really felt like a girl, or a boy either. I was just me. I felt comfortable in my body but also comfortable being masculine or whatever.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also envied boys growing up because they had better luck getting respect and nature blessed them with natural strength and advantages they could use. I guess what bothered me the most is that most of them never used it except for stupid reasons

I'm strong for a girl but I always felt like if I were a male I probably wouldn't have to work as hard to get that or worry about creeps trying to hurt me if I stood up for myself. Not that I care bc I still do it but I know logically I'm not exactly a match against a dude.

That's why it pisses me off when some guys don't protect their wives, husband's, boyfriend's, girlfriends, kids... Family members and relatives. Half of them won't even protect themselves they'll just sit there looking stupid
    Last edited by pixie dreams; 01-15-2023 at 08:17 PM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sahira View Post
    I also envied boys growing up because they had better luck getting respect and nature blessed them with natural strength and advantages they could use. I guess what bothered me the most is that most of them never used it except for stupid reasons

I'm strong for a girl but I always felt like if I were a male I probably wouldn't have to work as hard to get that or worry about creeps trying to hurt me if I stood up for myself. Not that I care bc I still do it but I know logically I'm not exactly a match against a dude.

That's why it pisses me off when some guys don't protect their wives, husband's, boyfriend's, girlfriends, kids... Family members and relatives. Half of them won't even protect themselves they'll just sit there looking stupid
    Growing up, my dad always taught me self-defense and survival stuff. One of the main things he taught was that the most dangerous weapon you have is your mind. You can win against anyone with that.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lunacy View Post
    Growing up, my dad always taught me self-defense and survival stuff. One of the main things he taught was that the most dangerous weapon you have is your mind. You can win against anyone with that.

Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think about my disposition toward my gender, never have. It's hard to say how my life would have ended up if I were born the opposite gender. If I was born a different gender that may also change a lot about me, my personal history, experiences, etc. So wishing to be a different gender would be almost like wishing to be a different person. If I had to choose I would want to be male even if I wasn't one. There are a lot of benefits.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's sex, not gender.

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lunacy View Post
    I like the part when you can use your mind to make your body enough to push four grown men into a wall. Then people probably think I'm possessed, but what can they do about it so w/e.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    In my society yes , a lot

Just imagine not being able to run in your neighborhood just because it's socially unacceptable for a girl to be seen running
    Why is that? Due to wind and friction on your poosy?
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I were a female simp, I think it would just backfire and men would bow down and offer their dicks to me instead. That’s just wrong.

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simpin is pimpin View Post
    If I were a female simp, I think it would just backfire and men would bow down and offer their dicks to me instead. That’s just wrong.
    But you're already female simp , should I remind you with some screenshots?

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    But you're already female simp , should I remind you with some screenshots?
    I prefer to not be reminded of my tiny He-clit

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like I haven't had it very hard as a man, but I remember growing up and feeling very judged by people sometimes because I've always lacked that traditional sort of masculinity and have tended to lean towards being effeminate. I still sometimes get shit for not being masculine enough or whatever. I don't care too much, but sometimes I do. Sometimes I think I'd feel less misunderstood if I were a woman, but I'm not entirely sure about that. And anyway, being a woman has its own challenges, of course.

I'm very good with children but I'm always hesitant to take any jobs involving childcare because I'm often afraid of being seen as some sort of child predator. I'm also good with domestic duties (cooking, cleaning, etc). If I were a woman, I could probably get jobs involving these skills with more ease.

Eh, who knows? At the end of the day, I'm no woman lol

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I feel like I haven't had it very hard as a man, but I remember growing up and feeling very judged by people sometimes because I've always lacked that traditional sort of masculinity and have tended to lean towards being effeminate. I still sometimes get shit for not being masculine enough or whatever. I don't care too much, but sometimes I do. Sometimes I think I'd feel less misunderstood if I were a woman, but I'm not entirely sure about that. And anyway, being a woman has its own challenges, of course.

I'm very good with children but I'm always hesitant to take any jobs involving childcare because I'm often afraid of being seen as some sort of child predator. I'm also good with domestic duties (cooking, cleaning, etc). If I were a woman, I could probably get jobs involving these skills with more ease.

Eh, who knows? At the end of the day, I'm no woman lol
    People expect women to love kids and be good with domestic duties, but men going there tends to be seen as creepy, so yes, you are right you'd have an easier time finding a job involving these skills if you were a woman.
    Things are changing but slowly.

I'm technically female and I hate kids, people have still dumped kid watching duties on me.
    The average person would likely be more at ease with me watching their kids than you, even knowing I hate them and have no skill regarding them while you love them and know what you're doing.

It often seems to me that children care is a women's "sacred place" or some weird doctrinal nonsense like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123