User Tag List

Thread: New and interested in visual identification

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New and interested in visual identification

Hi the only reason I’m here is because I was researching about visual identification
    and needed acess to some things
    does anyone know any official study where the pictures here came from? Thank you very much in advance

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's from socionix.com

Some authors in Socionics used physiognomy, someones significantly (Duhovskoy, Kushnir). But Socionics has no physiognomy as "official" part and psychology rejects this approach. There was no descriptions of physical traits which concrete types should to have at Augustinavichiute and Jung texts. From what I remember.

VI in Socionics is based on the approach of intuitive impressions from nonverbal of people. This N-way of typing as the approach has mentions in Augustinavichiute's "Duality Nature".
    Also there was in 2015 the experiment on socioforum which shaw average typing match above accidental (up to 20%) when people typed by this method. So taking into account irrational process of analysis the nonverbal has useful for typing info - people may feel Jung types' traits intuitively by watching peoples' videos or by photos (especially when those are good for that alike galleries in social networks).

VI is my main typing method. You may look at my types examples in the signature.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!!!

Oh I was there, but the individual links inside that the author has added are broken and lead me to ads that won't close

But I did some research and stumbled onto this thread just now:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...identification

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure to check out the galleries here: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ping-Galleries

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!!!