Thread: Member Questionnaire (skm)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (skm)

Member Questionnaire 1 (skm)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is a quality inherent in the subject but perceived differently by different individuals.

Love is everything. It is what drives life.
    What are your most important values?
    Respect and Family.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I do not reject spirituality altogether but I don't really have any set beliefs. The reason may be because I haven't found any solace or refuge in it.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Wars are a means employed by those in power to divert their people's attention from what really matters (the class struggle), keep them subjugated and make a ton of profits while at it. Power is the ability to affect people's lives and have an impact on their decision-making process. It is the ability to control things that you want to control and make things that you want to happen, happen.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversations about politics, poetry and sex. Politics to me, seems to drive everything. Anything that exists is a part of politics. All that is forgotten has been so due to politics. All that we are is due to politics.

Poetry appeals to me, it moves me like nothing else can seem to. It transports me to a world of emotions which I don't know how to access without it.

I seem to be obsessed with sex for some reason.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am a medical doctor and my interest in my own body and health borders (I belief) hypochondriasis.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't like them. They seem to be a burden. But there are days when they seem to make me happy. Undecided.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Books: Sophie's World, In the shafow of the sword.
    Movie: Dr. Strangelove, Schindler's List
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    To kill a mockingbird, Bambi and the death of Dumbledore are some of things that have made me cry. This, other than things like a poem such as "The Masque of Anarchy" or the loss of a loved one (my father).

Anything can make me smile. Certain people. One person inparticular. Whenever I think of her, I smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    It can happy anywhere. Usually out on a walk, by myself.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Some people think I'm too emotional. Others have told me I'm too cold.

I rhink I lack consistency. I don't like that. I also think my thinking is boxed-in, not really free.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I like the fact that I can weather a storm (that's my own opinion, ofcourse). People have called me fun-loving.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    In my career.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes. Working at any job, I eventually get the feeling. I have had 3 jobs so far, and quit all within a year.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are kind and generous. I hate back-biters.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I don't think I can live without romance.
    Sex is an obsession somwetimes. But when coupled with a romantic partner, it feels like heaven. Like there is no need for anything else.

I only look for one thing in a partner: that she should love me. Someone who will pay attention to me and stick with mw through tough times. Someone who will listen to my ventings without resoting to calling me a crybaby
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would want my child to read as a hobby because I think that would help him develop his or her thoughts and go through life his or her won way. I would read to him or her and make sure books are always available. I would, of course, also encourage socialization with other kids.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    If I feel that it's hard to justify then I would express that.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see people as a single body whose overall good is intertwined with each other. A prevalent social problem is discrimination.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    My friends usually choose me. I behave like myself around them (I think). I say whatever I want to say and do whatever I want to do.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Awkward. It take me time to be normal around strangers.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si / Ne valuing?