1 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jemez Typing Thread 3000

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I saw not a single wrongly supposing themselves as EII on forums. At best those were ESI, mostly seems Fe ones.
    The examples are: Beautifulsky (EIE), Delilah (SEI), aster (ESI), a bunch of IEIs, a Ti, ... Any woman who claims to be EII gets my higher attention to understand is it so. I noticed many ones. The majority were not EIIs. If you'll try to play EII as those were described, you'll fool noobs mostly and many ones will not disagree with you openly as are not sure or do not want to upset - this may support your mistake. For me the doubts start from the avatar and with photos, some your commuications - I'm sure against EII and mostly suspect EIE. And taking the situation with mesn, - EII would not tolerate such unreasonable and rude dude near her.

I suspect many of them hold to the mistake as have or had relations with those to who assigned a type having good IR with EII. It's expected as harder for F types to accept the reality as more important than emotions yours, and sometimes of that other one to disappoint by the truth who you'd not wanted. More the problem with the reality becomes with the lack of understanding of the types theory and the usage of baseless heresies, what makes easier to fool yourself and mislead others the majority of which are rather incompetent.

From long time view, the truth is better for your emotions. As it allows to do better choices.
    Also sometimes mistakes with the types does not mean bad or worse IR, as in case of mesn his type is no way LSE and EII is doubtful to be good for him. He's Fe valued, according to his hysterics style. base Fe most possibly. there is a small possibility which is hard to reject still (including because he've broke own promise and has hiden video info about himself) about LSI as his type. though you behave closer to Fe, is your type F is not clear for me too still, without your video. your IR with him mb not bad, at least.
    Also besides Jung types other factors attract people too.
    So to hold to EII by any means is not reasonable strategy in your situation. The truth would be more important. To get the help with this needs your video. With the existing info to say the assured concrete type is difficult. It's possible only to reject some types as EII. Without external help you may read books and to type people near you IRL and so to understand own type yourself. This mb harder without knowing what types are more possible for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I saw not a single wrongly supposing themselves as EII on forums. At best those were ESI, mostly seems Fe ones.
    The examples are: Beautifulsky (EIE), Delilah (SEI), aster (ESI), a bunch of IEIs, a Ti, ... Any woman who claims to be EII gets my higher attention to understand is it so. I noticed many ones. The majority were not EIIs. If you'll try to play EII as those were described, you'll fool noobs mostly and many ones will not disagree with you openly as are not sure or do not want to upset - this may support your mistake. For me the doubts start from the avatar and with photos, some your commuications - I'm sure against EII and mostly suspect EIE. And taking the situation with mesn, - EII would not tolerate such unreasonable and rude dude near her.

I suspect many of them hold to the mistake as have or had relations with those to who assigned a type having good IR with EII. It's expected as harder for F types to accept the reality as more important than emotions yours, and sometimes of that other one to disappoint by the truth who you'd not wanted. More the problem with the reality becomes with the lack of understanding of the types theory and the usage of baseless heresies, what makes easier to fool yourself and mislead others the majority of which are rather incompetent.

From long time view, the truth is better for your emotions. As it allows to do better choices.
    Also sometimes mistakes with the types does not mean bad or worse IR, as in case of mesn his type is no way LSE and EII is doubtful to be good for him. He's Fe valued, according to his hysterics style. base Fe most possibly. there is a small possibility which is hard to reject still (including because he've broke own promise and has hiden video info about himself) about LSI as his type. though you behave closer to Fe, is your type F is not clear for me too still, without your video. your IR with him mb not bad, at least.
    Also besides Jung types other factors attract people too.
    So to hold to EII by any means is not reasonable strategy in your situation. The truth would be more important. To get the help with this needs your video. With the existing info to say the assured concrete type is difficult. It's possible only to reject some types as EII. Without external help you may read books and to type people near you IRL and so to understand own type yourself. This mb harder without knowing what types are more possible for you.
    You are calling me rude and unreasonable, yet you are to deliver any reason yourself outside of calling people names, noobs, and insisting you are the only one with power, knowledge and authority to type correctly. (What EII is going to like a dude, who calls information that doesn't support his theories "heresies", and speaks about some imagined "truth" of his mind? - to answer your accusations. And you know, you are rather creepy when talking about women you meet - not date I guess; I know no EII - or a woman, for that fact - that would like such ungentlemanly behavior)

I've left it public for over a day and you didn't respond, but you were there and were responding to other threads (and I'm a rather private person, so I've turned it private). Others could do it, but not you for some reason. I'm turning it public again and opening my thread. You have two days to deliver. Cheers

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mesn, the truth is in your interests too.

If you'd was LSE, you'd understood the own incompetence and before to argue with me - you'd made a good work to prepare, to study the subject. It's what I did, being LSE and having Te as the base function. To do the reasonable (Te) decisions needs reasonable basis - to gather the data, to think about it, to train to use it. And only then to argue with those who deals with types for years. I typed myself > 15 years ago, unlike you who asked about own type some weeks ago. Besides your redundant emotionality, what T types do not do in logical themes as thinking about types. It's F types show primarely emotions in typing themes, while base T types prefer logical arguing as see this as strongest own trait.
    Also L*E do not close own typing themes - they gather all the data, they need the data to think - the more the data, the more chance to think correctly. While you are leaded by emotions or by the aversion to difference of opinions related often to nonvalued Ne.

funny noobs. you want pleasant for today opinions by the cost of your higher interests which need the truth
    you reject to give the normal typing materials, get baseless opinions from the same noobs alike you and then insist in such results alike you are experts in this. you play in the types, alike your life is a game where you have no real problems. you'll get those problems with the usage of the typology with mistypings easily.
    study the typology and different data, get positive stable restuls in your typology usage and only then be sure in your opinons. the same like adequate people do with anything

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mesn, the truth is in your interests too.

If you'd was LSE, you'd understood the own incompetence and before to argue with me - you'd made a good work to prepare, to study the subject. It's what I did, being LSE and having Te as the base function. To do the reasonable (Te) decisions needs reasonable basis - to gather the data, to think about it, to train to use it. And only then to argue with those who deals with types for years. I typed myself > 15 years ago, unlike you who asked about own type some weeks ago. Besides your redundant emotionality, what T types do not do in logical themes as thinking about types. It's F types show primarely emotions in typing themes, while base T types prefer logical arguing as see this as strongest own trait.
    Also L*E do not close own typing themes - they gather all the data, they need the data to think - the more the data, the more chance to think correctly. While you are leaded by emotions or by the aversion to difference of opinions related often to nonvalued Ne.

funny noobs. you want pleasant for today opinions by the cost of your higher interests which need the truth
    you reject to give the normal typing materials, get baseless opinions from the same noobs alike you and then insist in such results alike you are experts in this. you play in the types, alike your life is a game where you have no real problems. you'll get those problems with the usage of the typology with mistypings easily.
    study the typology and different data, get positive stable restuls in your typology usage and only then be sure in your opinons. the same like adequate people do with anything
    Aushra on LSEs:

Quote Originally Posted by Aushra
    Initiative is habitual to him; he is decisive, likes to be the center of attention. He defends his ideas with guts and fervor. In front of his superiors he is not shy, even becomes aggressive.
    You don't need 15 years of knowledge to see it contradicts your words. It's in front of you and you refuse to see it, which is unhealthy for any type.

Again, you are talking about your experience and expertise, not showing any proof of it besides "I've typed myself 15 years ago noob". I demand an argument, a solid proof, not a hearing about how much do you know, because that's not a proof. Such spurious proofs actually do ignite my anger, because they are not done correctly and are of low quality.

And again, I'm gathering so much data on you you can't imagine. I'm skimming through all of your 10000 posts (and I'm quite fast at reading), but you have no Ne, so you didn't even think of that possibility: that is the source of my arguments. I can make screens for a viable proof as well.

TIM
    ExI 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be clear: disagreement and questioning about my type is something I welcome, and isn’t putting me off. It’s boring when everyone thinks the same type, and it’s fun when there’s something more to investigate - for example, Fe types. I can’t guarantee that my final choice will satisfy everyone, but that’s normal.

There is only one thing that I must strongly discourage:

Women especially will recognize this, but it is a low tactic to use on anyone - questioning of their self-understanding based on a presumption of emotional involvement.

The typological framework doesn’t justify it, and its use contradicts your professed wish that people understand themselves better. You will lose trust, such as you have here. It sounds like this isn’t the first time.
    Last edited by Jemez; 10-15-2019 at 04:21 PM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I’m seeing Ij temperament now from how uber organized all your thinking is, but anything’s possible.
    Last edited by flames; 10-15-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: witchcraft
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if you'll record a video, this will be the most useful you did on this forum

TIM
    ExI 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you'll record a video, this will be the most useful you did on this forum
    Good thing I’m not here to serve. Thanks for the input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12