Thread: IR and instictual variants

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post IR and instictual variants

Last edited by Ibreen; 02-09-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    I've noticed a lot of types don't buy into dualism and usually end up with other ~types
    The reason why many people make pairs with other types than duals are social and other important personal traits besides Jung types.
    There would be most duality pairs in case people had duals near, those were good enough by other traits and people were concentrated on deep feelings based on friendship than other alike sexual attraction and money incomes.

Anyone would prefer duality IR.
    Our life is such, that most people even never had a dual which could become a pair near them for long enough to notice IR effects and feelings could to appear.

I had 1 semiduality girl near and that has leaded to feelings between us. I never had other (semi)dual woman which was open to relations + close by age and IQ where I studed, worked, among pals or close neighbours. The similar probably is for most people. Social environment is not good for this. Also people do not understand what can to be, what are IR effects of duality - so they do not seek for this, but get someone by sexual attraction and material side and then suffer that relations are not good from soul friendship side. The majority lives such by the reasons said above.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    You lack beta vibes
    my type is LSE
    you may look at my types examples in the signature. there is a link to the test based on IR effects to check how SLE fits to that

> only one semi dual ?

Only one semidual woman of: near + close age + open for relations (not married or alike). Never duals. Even after >10 years on forums I still can't notice a one assured EII lol . But saw them in other places IRL, in social networks.
    Those could be not so far, but were not where I'd could to see enough to notice high personal attraction and to get feelings due to IR effects.

It's a good luck when people have an appropriate (semi)duals near. Or being attracted by more common as sexual interest get relations with (semi)dual. If Jung types will become popular and typing methods better, then this problem will be solved. You'll know who are your duals (for example, at a meeting site) and may try to know them better. It will not be so accidental and low possible as at now. then there will may appear many duality pairs.
    If to assume for good feelings are important: friendship, respect and sexual attraction. Then for the friendship the duality type is good positive factor. While respect and sexual attraction get the majority of people near you, having similar IQ and body traits. So the main problem is to know who are your duals, while to get feelings to someone among them should not be hard.
    With today situation, you may study to type and to notice some dual in accidental place. It's acceptable if you are <30 yo - the good chance that you may notice 20-30 yo dual which is not "married with kids" or with other stable relations. Later - all becomes worse and you'd need a meeting service, and there to find duals.

> Or put yourself in positions where you can spend time with people, that’s how my hatred somewhat dissolved.

In my experience, I had no initial negative feelings to duals or semiduals. I perceived them with a sympathy. Though, this is possible by nontypes reasons and to know someone better may help.

In general, people with which we are connected by today socium and with who you spend long time due to interests, place, study, work etc - have no duals appropriate for relations. Duals have other interests and occupations - they tend to spend time with people of similar to them and strongly differing from your types. This limits places to watch them for long to get feelings, this leaves rather accidental groups alike who lives very near you, who studies near in general education classes, and alike + accidental situations when you were attracted by reasons out of IR effects.

> Therefore, I think a good part can be explained by instinctual variants.

At best it's additional factor. As social reasons explain good why the majority of pairs are not duals. As people practically have limited choice. And more choose by other traits than soul friendship. The most of pairs are made with the ones who we know good, it's not accidental people from streets. Among those to happen be your dual appropriate for relations is not much possibility.