Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 189

Thread: Greta Thunberg

  1. #1
    Reyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    459
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Greta Thunberg


  2. #2
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILI

  3. #3
    Reyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    459
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    ILI
    I agree.

  4. #4
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A young girl who does not like to go to school because of bad weather.

    @soundofconfusion @Reyne She is not even 18 years old. You can type her if you want. I am out of here.


  5. #5
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you can type people when they are 3 years old. I think there's enough information to type her.

    https://daserste.ndr.de/annewill/vid...unberg100.html

    an english interview with her. "I'm a realist, I see facts"

    she doesn't want to go to school because climate change is threatening our very existence, and it doesn't seem like we are even remotely capable of preventing it. I find Greta extremly inspiring, and it's sad that this young and intelligent girl is one of the few ray of hopes for this planet.

  6. #6
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    you can type people when they are 3 years old.
    Yes, it is possible to type a 3 years old, but it is better not to do such thing.


    Greta is a puppet in a political show.

    Last edited by khcs; 08-18-2019 at 09:00 PM.

  7. #7
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this is not an international socionics institute. I don't see a problem talking about the type of a public figure on an obscure website.

  8. #8
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE?

  9. #9
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    EIE?
    why Fe base? she doesn't display any emotions (Fe as vulnerable function). she judges Data and facts and makes predictions based on that knowledge for the future (Ni + Te).

  10. #10
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,387
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She doesn't show any emotions
    because is her vulnerable function
    or because she has Aspergers?
    Tricky question.

    Intuitive type, anyway.

  11. #11
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Yes, it is possible to type a 3 years old, but it is better not to do such thing.


    Greta is a puppet in a political show.

    All politics are about using others and being used.
    As a goatherd learns his trade by goat, so a writer learns his trade by wrote.

  12. #12
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,100
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    All politics are about using others and being used.
    Ideally politics should be a cooperation by consensus and not game of thrones.




    Wonder what the future holds for this young Swedish lady. Climate change will not be the biggest issue.


  13. #13
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    why Fe base? she doesn't display any emotions (Fe as vulnerable function). she judges Data and facts and makes predictions based on that knowledge for the future (Ni + Te).
    Intuitive impression from her words and energy, sorry. I think Ni ego as well, though.

  14. #14
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,791
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good grief I wanted to be the one to start the nihilism here about politics.

    ILI, probably.

    The puppeteering that happens is clear however it raises something important: why person does this and are they blind to it and is the attention and treatment enough to make them believe in it even harder or does the person see an opportunity here [she gets the fame and as a result it takes you a long way]? Well, the analogy here is religion. It is a mass thing and only the person itself can answer it. When the perspective starts to shift and can who can break off when benefits are too good or the risk seems too great?

    This is not in anyway my take on climate change.
    Measuring you right now

  15. #15
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,185
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Fearful people are everywhere. This is not a lone voice crying in the wilderness kind of thing. I am reminded of a quote, "what you resist not only persists, but will grow in size.” by Jung.

    One of the deeper issues (in the world right now) is fear which is what a good psychologist could probably help those who are fearful of the unfamiliar and experiencing anxiety in relation to it with. It goes beyond anything this forum is capable of dealing with. If they would like to express their fears more in depth they are free to post about them in other areas of the forum where people who are interested in debating or commiserating with them will surely show up.

    Most typing threads go off topic here but if no one responds then it doesn't get out of control. Some off topic stuff does relate to the typing of the person in question. I am not familiar with the subject of this thread. If you feel people are posting off topic you can direct them to post in another thread that deals with the topic, create their own, or ignore them.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  16. #16
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,610
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE.

    She seems to have no issue with influencing others or applying emotional pressure in order to attain a goal, and tries to unite people around this goal. This is the purpose Hamlets have in society, for better or worse.
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 09-23-2019 at 08:03 PM.


  17. #17
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,610
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    she doesn't display any emotions



    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion
    an english interview with her. "I'm a realist, I see facts"
    I'll check out the interview later, as I am interested in what she has to say as she's far from stupid.

    Still, I think she is not very wise, like many radicals who push for immediate action without thinking of the consequences. All she sees is the climate, and she seems to reject certain facts (despite what she claims) for example, how dependent our civilization is on fossil fuels (for better or worse) and that cutting our carbon emissions in half in ten years (which to her is not radical enough) would be a catastrophe that will lead to economic recessions, which will inevitably lead to the rise of the far right and ethno-nationalism all across the world. A small recession like 2008 is responsible for the rise of populism everywhere, albeit indirectly, from Trump to Brexit to Bolsonaro, and a carbon tax in France lead to political instability in France, just imagine how much of a catastrophe cutting carbon emissions by that much would be, it would rive up costs of production and living which would have a destabilizing effect. I'm not saying climate change is not an important issue, don't read me wrong here, it is but there is no "easy" solution here. It seems an ILI would be aware of this, ILIs are more likely to be labelled as 'apathetic' when it comes to politics especially in times like these because of their fear of radical solutions, which Greta is not.


  18. #18
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post


    I'll check out the interview later, as I am interested in what she has to say as she's far from stupid.
    don't you think that her emotions at the speech are more the result of Fi convictions? ILI have Fi as activating function. of course, she's a very idealistic person, but keep in mind that she's only 16 years old. I disagree that ILI are apathetic, they hold strong values and beliefs. looking at the data, it's sadly necessary that radical solutions need to be implemented in the near future, and I think she's very aware of it. the problem with climate change is that solutions should've been implemented decades ago, and now we are in a situation where it's very obvious that we can barely do anything.

    "I'll check out the interview later, as I am interested in what she has to say as she's far from stupid."

    I personally think that she's highly gifted.

  19. #19
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,610
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    don't you think that her emotions at the speech are more the result of Fi convictions? ILI have Fi as activating function.
    I want to use this as an opportunity to say I don't think Fe polr necessarily means not expressing emotions. ILIs however, need to feel they trust the people around them in order to express their feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion
    of course, she's a very idealistic person, but keep in mind that she's only 16 years old. I disagree that ILI are apathetic, they hold strong values and beliefs.
    I agree with that about ILIs, however ILIs are often not the ones to stand up in front of the world in the name of a cause, either. EIEs are more likely to do this. IME, an ILI is likely to hold their opinions and emotions in much of the time (unless they are in a more intimate setting), they are not very likely to be the voice of a cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion
    looking at the data, it's sadly necessary that radical solutions need to be implemented in the near future, and I think she's very aware of it. the problem with climate change is that solutions should've been implemented decades ago, and now we are in a situation where it's very obvious that we can barely do anything.
    Yes, but I think many people accept this. But why her in to stand in front of the world and say it? This is not just stating known facts, there is something more, something I associate with EIEs and their tendency to rally people to towards a course of action. I don't think EIEs are unaware of facts, some of them are very smart and gifted beyond their peers, I have seen it myself. I'm just saying I don't think ILI would find themsleves her role, even ILIs who would agree with her proposed course of action. Personally I'm skeptical of it (or at least, that it is the best course of action) , though I do agree that the situation does not look good no matter what we do. But this is a topic for another thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion
    "I'll check out the interview later, as I am interested in what she has to say as she's far from stupid."

    I personally think that she's highly gifted.
    I wouldn't doubt it.


  20. #20
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,610
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @soundofconfusion

    I feel like clarifying because I feel my last response does not express my views in toto.

    My thoughts can be summarized in two points.

    1. She says in the interview you posted (which I am about halfway through) that she does not have doubts. She "knows what needs to be done". This does not seem consistent with ILI who are often internally doubting their own conclusions, even if they externally assert them sometimes.
    2. Like I said above, I don't think ILI would find themselves in this position. I get she had no intent to start a movement, she just wanted to get people talking about this issue, but this to me shows there is a desire to influence people (which she says wants to do) despite not wanting to start any kind of organized movement.

    It is not unreasonable to think ILI however, as she describes herself as disliking "small talk", "shy", and says she "doesn't say much". This might point to introversion at least. I still think EIE is the best fit, she's just a heavy Ni subtype which accentuates shyness and "introversion" to an extent. Saying she is a realist and looks at facts seems pretty gamma, I will concede that.


  21. #21
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She says she has autism.

  22. #22
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    Ni-ILI 468 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think its hilarous how she's such a big deal abroad, when people don't realize the back story. Her mom released a book on the environment and pimped her out with the help of her friend who is this big shot pr-dude. Basically using her autistic child to profit on the environmental hype.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  23. #23
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    I think its hilarous how she's such a big deal abroad, when people don't realize the back story. Her mom released a book on the environment and pimped her out with the help of her friend who is this big shot pr-dude. Basically using her autistic child to profit on the environmental hype.
    ...And? Besides your phrasing of it as "pimping", are either of them wrong? The more attention drawn to a problem like this, the better.
    As a goatherd learns his trade by goat, so a writer learns his trade by wrote.

  24. #24
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,482
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Her parents are quite pathetic. I guess it is a liberal way dealing with a problem, playing the victim card and what a wombo, combo an autistic child.
    I support her to some extent, but this whole thing is truly sad story

  25. #25
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    Ni-ILI 468 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    ...And? Besides your phrasing of it as "pimping", are either of them wrong? The more attention drawn to a problem like this, the better.
    Even if the problem had a basis in science, even then it would still be pimping. She's a child and as advertised, with a disability and her mother decided to use this in a pr campaign. What part of that do you not consider pimping?

    edit: re-read your post and I got your point. You consider pimping justified as long as you are on the right side.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  26. #26
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,107
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is my identical. I was very much like that as a kid. I was not talking all the time about the environment. She is an introvert, logical, intuitive, so that means she is either LII/ILI.
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  27. #27
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    Ni-ILI 468 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    She is my identical. I was very much like that as a kid. I was not talking all the time about the environment. She is an introvert, logical, intuitive, so that means she is either LII/ILI.

    No, she's a child. You are corrupting everything about psychometrics with a statement like that.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  28. #28
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,536
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why is none talking about how billie eilish, bobby brown, justin bieber, britney spears aguilera timberlake rihanna miley cyrus dakota fanning holsens harry potters etc have been pimped out just to sell some pop songs, pop movies, pop shit?

    why is everyone complaining when legit causes are brought up? i guess truth hurts...

    greta <3

  29. #29
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Even if the problem had a basis in science, even then it would still be pimping. She's a child and as advertised, with a disability and her mother decided to use this in a pr campaign. What part of that do you not consider pimping?

    edit: re-read your post and I got your point. You consider pimping justified as long as you are on the right side.
    It's hardly "pimping."
    As a goatherd learns his trade by goat, so a writer learns his trade by wrote.

  30. #30
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    Ni-ILI 468 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    It's hardly "pimping."
    That's called backpeddling.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  31. #31
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    why is none talking about how billie eilish, bobby brown, justin bieber, britney spears aguilera timberlake rihanna miley cyrus dakota fanning holsens harry potters etc have been pimped out just to sell some pop songs, pop movies, pop shit?

    why is everyone complaining when legit causes are brought up? i guess truth hurts...

    greta <3
    No one? Underage popstars are constantly criticized for being "pimped." Check out the shit Bieber's mother had to endure - not saying she does or doesn't deserve it.

    Greta is a popstar alright: starring in the greatest circus of all.

  32. #32
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ Armalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,089
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she just seems to be saying what everyone has been saying all these years

  33. #33
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    TIM
    1sx
    Posts
    3,009
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ehhh. Ethical type. I started watching the video that Ave posted. . . "we will never forgive you" "you are immature" "my future is at stake" "how dare you" "shame on you" emotional manipulations and attempts at guilt-tripping without any kind of concrete plan suggested. Yes, she recited lots of facts to support her emotional pleas (Te to support Fi). . . but no Ti involved. I think IEE. I didn't however finish the video, so maybe she got to that later. Good at Fe, can really pull on the heart-strings, and the dramatic pauses, she knows how to use Fe very well.

    A logical type would be more logical though heh. I have a 16 year old son, so same age as she is, and he says, "If she's so concerned about using fossil fuels why didn't she take a sailboat? Why does she ride trains?" And I said, "They could have taken a plane and actually saved more fuel, because a plane that's flying with 200 passengers, and flying whether you're on it or not, isn't going to be using any more fuel if you're on the flight too." And he says, "Yeah, they could have worked something out with the airlines to take flights that were only partially full, with a lot of empty seats." Those flights are flying whether they're completely full or not. Anyway, point is that it's not exactly logic she or her handlers are working with here.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,816
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I didn't however finish the video, so maybe she got to that later. Good at Fe, can really pull on the heart-strings, and the dramatic pauses, she knows how to use Fe very well.


    Maybe that is Fe in a raw sense, but it makes Fe look really shitty if that's the case lol. The climate change activists personally lose me and alienate me when they say things like that. ie never forgive, how dare you, my future is at stake.' If you want to get somebody to care about something we should ideally all care about since we all must live on the planet - I don't see the point in emotionally attacking people or saying emotionally edgy things just so gullible people will give you an applause. I am much more persuaded by people who can be logically cool or if they use their emotions they do it inspire others rather than tear others down but that's just me I guess. I think that with power hungry 'world leader' people you might do have to say things like that to get them to listen because they are hard wired to only pay attention to 'power' anyway. What makes her think world leaders will even fix things tho. I don't see much of anything being fixed by them, like at all- why would climate be any different.

    I was just at Holly Marie Combs twitter page where she is talking about similar issues, and instead of making me care for about the environment I just think 'god what an obnoxious spoiled bitch.' Perhaps that is too unfair on my part but the way she goes about it doesn't really make me interested in it or want to save the world or anything. It just feels like some fake society thing she's doing to improve her own narcissistic career....and to get other equally duplicitous people to agree with her for some other image enhancing thing.





  35. #35
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's clear that she focuses a lot on data and science, more than the average person. how are people saying that she's good at using Fe when she has the same stoic facial expression >90 of the time. it's really weird to me when people see a strong use of Fe when I see her as a type with Fe as vulnerable function, but different opinions I guess.

  36. #36
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    TIM
    1sx
    Posts
    3,009
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

    Maybe that is Fe in a raw sense, but it makes Fe look really shitty if that's the case lol. The climate change activists personally lose me and alienate me when they say things like that. ie never forgive, how dare you, my future is at stake.' If you want to get somebody to care about something we should ideally all care about since we all must live on the planet - I don't see the point in emotionally attacking people or saying emotionally edgy things just so gullible people will give you an applause. I am much more persuaded by people who can be logically cool or if they use their emotions they do it inspire others rather than tear others down but that's just me I guess. I think that with power hungry 'world leader' people you might do have to say things like that to get them to listen because they are hard wired to only pay attention to 'power' anyway. What makes her think world leaders will even fix things tho. I don't see much of anything being fixed by them, like at all- why would climate be any different.

    I was just at Holly Marie Combs twitter page where she is talking about similar issues, and instead of making me care for about the environment I just think 'god what an obnoxious spoiled bitch.' Perhaps that is too unfair on my part but the way she goes about it doesn't really make me interested in it or want to save the world or anything. It just feels like some fake society thing she's doing to improve her own narcissistic career....and to get other equally duplicitous people to agree with her for some other image enhancing thing.




    Well, she's using Fe, but it's all in service of Fi. The guilt-tripping moralizing stuff is Fi imo. She's not using Fe the way Fe egos do. Especially beta Fe - which is more about inspiring and creating calls to action that make people want to rush out and DO something. Not sit around feeling bad. That's why I suggested IEE. And yeah, I agree, it's all useless posturing. It does however work on a lot of other people for some reason.


    Edit: And to explain, when I say "using Fe" what I mean is that she is timing her pauses, timing her emotional reactions for the greatest effect, the tears and the "shame on yous" choreographed and interspersed with a listing of facts. She knows how to give a speech. All that can be coached and trained, anyone can learn it, but bringing your emotions up at the right time, and then closing them down again - that kind of control tends to be a lot easier for ethical types.

  37. #37
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE rarely take sides, though.

    "IEEs are naturally sensitive to mood, atmosphere, and feelings. They rarely say or do anything that would worsen people's feelings, preferring instead to distance themselves from people and social situations that produce negative feelings. IEEs are naturally skilled at regulating the degree of emotional intimacy between people, which can mean being businesslike (yet polite) as well as warm and inviting."

    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._IEE_composite

    I don't see that in Greta at all.

  38. #38
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,536
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    No one? Underage popstars are constantly criticized for being "pimped." Check out the shit Bieber's mother had to endure - not saying she does or doesn't deserve it.

    Greta is a popstar alright: starring in the greatest circus of all.
    yeah, what about the other 13 people I've mentioned? the last thread about eilish i've seen here has never mentioned that she was being pimped.

  39. #39
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    TIM
    1sx
    Posts
    3,009
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @soundofconfusion

    EII and ESI are also possible. The main point I was making was that it's all Fi/Te and her ethics are stronger than her logic. I have an inherent bias in my typings sometimes (as does everyone else heh,) and giving it another thought, yeah, my bias was most likely showing there. Anyway, Fi/Te ethical type I think makes the most sense overall.

  40. #40
    kalinoche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,148
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she will probably type herself soon
    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •