User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Greetings

  1. #1
    behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Greetings

    Hi. I joined a while back but never got around to posting my intro. I am interested in receiving feedback as regards my sociotype, and will present answers to relevant questionnaires in due time.

  2. #2
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    7,041
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi. You're ginormous.

    LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,600
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
    I am interested in receiving feedback as regards my sociotype
    according to your avatar
    mb Se valued F type
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  4. #4
    behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    according to your avatar
    mb Se valued F type
    Interesting. I am strongly considering SEE, dominant subtype.

    Is there a particular questionnaire that, in your opinion, is head and shoulders above the others?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,600
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
    Is there a particular questionnaire that, in your opinion, is head and shoulders above the others?
    You may use any long typing questionnaire - they should be similar in the use. I mostly type by nonverbal, anyway. While others here are not much competent in the typology, even if they'd read perfect questionnaires.
    For nonverbal is good to have your videointerview
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  6. #6
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    7,041
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
    Is there a particular questionnaire that, in your opinion, is head and shoulders above the others?
    My favorite is http://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta not because of any particular accuracy, but because of the very-useful charts it provides.

    LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  7. #7
    behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    My favorite is http://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta not because of any particular accuracy, but because of the very-useful charts it provides.
    I am limited to two attachments apparently, but here are the test results.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    See above.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    7,041
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, you are evidently a Beta. ...or an SEE.

    LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  10. #10
    behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Well, you are evidently a Beta. ...or an SEE.
    I am not discounting EIE. Something could be lost in translation, making answers pertaining to force (Se) stand out more than I would have expected.

    What would be the surest way of separating beta from gamma, in your experience?

  11. #11
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    7,041
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
    I am not discounting EIE. Something could be lost in translation, making answers pertaining to force (Se) stand out more than I would have expected.

    What would be the surest way of separating beta from gamma, in your experience?
    Well, the difference is Te/Fi (serious) vs Ti/Fe (merry). So find out which set you prefer.

    LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,600
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
    What would be the surest way of separating beta from gamma, in your experience?
    analyse IR effects and dichotomies
    to understand your values directly is harder
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •