Thread: ESE torturing SLI (documentary)

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default ESE torturing SLI (documentary)

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-03-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Related vid. Hamlet and Gabin.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL @Reyne

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Do you think it's accurate? <_<

I think the barber's communication style is clearly passionate. I also notice a total lack of Ni (tons of times he just wastes time doing useless stuff like talking with his dog and petting him, and laughing because he sees a weird person on the street).

The guy getting the hearcut seems very practical and coldblooded and really doesn't seem to respond well to Fe. I considered ESI too, but an ESI I think would suffer less (I may be wrong but it seemed like he was suffering, lol).
    I think its accurate. ESE seems fitting the barber well and the dude getting the haircut seems definitely SLI to me. I think its a very good example, actually.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha hes like just shut up and cut my hair.

Te subtype maybe.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why I learned how to cut my own hair at a young age.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mb he's not even uncomfortable. That's just the way Fe PoLR is. He doesnt know how to engage in the emotional atmosphere. It looks like you are angry or uncomfortable for outsiders but only you know what's truly going on. He probably doesn't even know how outsiders are perceiving him (if he's being too cold, too detached, etc). He's just there in his own, independent an alien of the emotional atmosphere. People often imagine the worst and invent explanations for such behavior. It makes feel others insecure.
    This guy is a pretty stereotypical Fe PoLR. There are others SLI that are not so serious or gloomy or at least not all the time.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Cat View Post
    Mb he's not even uncomfortable. That's just the way Fe PoLR is. He doesnt know how to engage in the emotional atmosphere. It looks like you are angry or uncomfortable for outsiders but only you know what's truly going on. He probably doesn't even know how outsiders are perceiving him (if he's being too cold, too detached, etc). He's just there in his own, independent an alien of the emotional atmosphere. People often imagine the worst and invent explanations for such behavior. It makes feel others insecure.
    This guy is a pretty stereotypical Fe PoLR. There are others SLI that are not so serious or gloomy or at least not all the time.
    Pretty much. I find SLI can be a whole range of things in this regard. This guy is on the extreme end. In reality he is just neutral to the moment. I know this clearly.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Pretty much. I find SLI can be a whole range of things in this regard. This guy is on the extreme end. In reality he is just neutral to the moment. I know this clearly.
    Now imagine him as woman.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need to imagine I know SLI women.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't need to imagine I know SLI women.
    that's better.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Or a cat.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's better.
    What is better?

TIM
    SLI-N
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd rather imagine the ESE as a woman, honestly.
    "When William tried to listen hard [to the alien signals], it was difficult to understand. When he just relaxed, and half-paid attention, it was almost possible to understand." -- Daniel Pinkwater, Fat Men From Space (1977)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Leopold View Post
    I'd rather imagine the ESE as a woman, honestly.
    exactly.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti types give always an initial impression of being stern, but one sentence is sufficient to transform them. Strong Fe types will notice their "autistic" way of participating in the atmosphere, but they'll stil be positive about it.
    That’s pretty spot on, honestly.

Speaking of, though, you’re typing yourself LII now? I’m curious; what changed?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal growth and self acceptance.
    Fair enough.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's better.
    Not my dual sweetie. Trust me on that.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not my dual sweetie. Trust me on that.
    I know.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think it's accurate? <_<

I think the barber's communication style is clearly passionate. I also notice a total lack of Ni (tons of times he just wastes time doing useless stuff like talking with his dog and petting him, and laughing because he sees a weird person on the street).

The guy getting the hearcut seems very practical and coldblooded and really doesn't seem to respond well to Fe. I considered ESI too, but an ESI I think would suffer less (I may be wrong but it seemed like he was suffering, lol).
    Does Ni ignoring do this behavior also?

I got an Ne dom friend who, whenever we are about to go out, he's takes his sweet time doing little things while I'm waiting to leave, and it's almost like he has no idea he's holding me up lol.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the fact that introverts can all be mistaken for eachother when there's not enough interaction (except maybe Fe creatives). This dude may aswell be LSI, or something else, judging from the first seconds of the video. In fact many Fe DS appear like Fe polr, but if you're positively expressive and patient enough you can get the most expressive smile out of them (Ti leads), and they'll end up participating in the atmosphere (at their own tempo, but still...).

I remember one day I was into an electronics shop. I actually got lost (literally, it was a huge shop and I didn't know were the hell I was and were the computers were) and asked for directions to a employee. He was like "wait a second, I have to finish this thing" writing on a bloc notes. It seemed like he was actually working, but after a few seconds he immediately asked me "please, do you know an animal's name who begins with this letter and ends with that one?". He was just playing hangman.
    At that point I wanted to know the answer too, and he was a very positive guy, so I just ended up playing the game for a while, while his FiSe colleague was like "dude, you'll get fired". I think Ti/Fe types are just more driven by curiosity and love for positive and non serious emotional atmospheres.

Ti types give always an initial impression of being stern, but one sentence is sufficient to transform them. Strong Fe types will notice their "autistic" way of participating in the atmosphere, but they'll stil be positive about it.
    This is interesting, because I had an LII supervisor who was really nerdy and serious at work, but after work we would have board game nights on thursdays and he was very jovial and curious and really into the game. And you say "autistic" is funny because it does appear to be that way when someone goes from one extreme to the other, that happened when this once again stern serious nerdy looking guy sung a coworker a happy birthday dirge with the commitment and gusto of a lead opera singer. It's like "where tf did that even come from?!". He's one of those guys when you first meet him people reassure you that though he may look serious he's actually really cool.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reminds me a lot of that Red Villain guy ... wasn't he typed SLI.

I view delta males as like this a lot. They can be hot and manly on the surface but communicating with them is too much of an awkward brick wall. Its usually soooo awkward and weird trying to talk to one. Dear God. especially if we are both dudes and society really doesn't socialize males to interact with each other anyway unless they are already good friends somehow. (which I most likely won't be if the person is from delta quadra)

I notice IEE delta males , even though they have faggy four dimensional demonstrative Fe, they still have this delta str8 male seriousness to them that always values the Fi over the Fe even though their Fe is very good at all times. They are much much more accepting of my Fe though even if they are being obviously two-faced about it and will always choose Team Delta over me. haha.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The title and concept of this post made me laugh, lol

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, ESEs torture everyone which is why we should exterminate them with rat poison.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm the same way I hate when my barber starts talking on the phone or bsing with his co workers. I'm paying you money to cut my hair not entertain yourself. Annoying

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have mixed feelings here. A lot of times I wish they would shut up and stop asking me small talk questions, but other times I meet one I more connect with and is more pleasant to converse with. I have had where they kind of want to start talking more about their life and themselves and kind of ignore you also, which can be annoying. One time a stylist told me her chest hurt and I was like, why? "Oh, I just got implants" ... k