Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thread Split: Incels and Gun Control/Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    There are women who can't have sex with exactly who they deem attractive enough to wanna have sex with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    trust me women like this struggle to get laid (at least by the men they fancy)
    You'd think so, but time and time again I've seen drunk guys go after pretty much anything.

At the same time, if those women are lesbians or are otherwise only fancying feminist billionaires then of course they will struggle to get laid. Though this trend isn't exclusive to overweight women; across the board people will generally struggle to get laid so long as they're only fancying super well hung billionaires or thin, busty Asian virgin women.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trust me women like this struggle to get laid (at least by the men they fancy)

I guess I am supposed to be disgusted by this, but other people's bodies don't make me feel insecure and trigger my egoistic urge to feel superior. I just see a chubby female monkey, in the same way I see a skinny female monkey.

Actually there is something feminine and fertile about these two woman in an ancient instinctual way. Something about a strong fertile cow body that will birth many chubby calves. Its weird, I'm just not hypnotized by the current modality of what is considered appealing to the eye.

I'd hit it and quite it. The weight speak to me about something else that wouldn't appeal to me, because I am so active it would be cool to have a partner who is also the same. Still, if I was only in it to make babies, these two would probably be a good bet and you can be sure they know how to eat food and trip off all the good survival genes. When the kids are born you could also bet these type of women would build strong sense of physical self worth and esteem as they are cuddled and hugged and kissed and doted over and suckle their ample breasts and be loved in a very visceral way that is totally healthy and normal for the human animal. Not going to mention on what happens in later childhood, hopefully the woman adjusts her own neuroses so they are not implanted in the child's psyche. Still, a young child needs a fleshy Mom for a good imprint.

News flash, even horses will eat and eat until they are fat and chubby. There is not morality attached to it. You eat, you get fat. You move around lots, you loose it. Same with a bear fattening up all summer in order to burn through it all winter. Nothing ethical involved here. Its just what our bodies do.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol its poking fun of the douchebaggy way some guys will talk down to you about stuff you didn't ask to be explained about. Of course many women are just as condescending and arrogant with their explanations- but perhaps it comes off as extra tool-ish when a guy does it cuz men are naturally strong anyway. I'm sure I fagsplain a lot.

Toxic Masculinity... I dislike this term more than mansplaining, because its implying that masculinity itself is somehow toxic. Which is absolutely ridiculous, because masculinity is half the reason we all even exist. But sure yeah men are often assholes. I know then the knee jerk reaction is to be like BUT SO ARE WOMEN!!!11 but.... I don't see what's so wrong about focusing on men being evil and talking bout when men are pricks. Its like we are talking about THIS right here, not that and you said yourself nobody is really equal anyway.

And nah, the way to correct unhealthy behaviors in males isn't dumb PC commercials or anything....

its more honest and humane to just say 'ehh men are often sadistic little douchebags' than make up some dumb PC phrase like 'Toxic Masculinity'. Of course there are women who are cruel cunts too (and again, not the point) but on average in my experience more men have been jerks than women so I see where they are coming from. For every 1 girl that was mean to me in high school, 15 boys were. Maybe some girls secretly laughed when the other boys picked on me lol, which would piss some guys off but ehhh to me its more respectable in a sense.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default jerkoff buzzwords make me loathe the leaden center

Won't provide exhaustive list when I see one, 60% chance of me immediately and deliberately dropping ALL attention
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    I'd hit it

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    lol its poking fun of the douchebaggy way some guys will talk down to you about stuff you didn't ask to be explained about. Of course many women are just as condescending and arrogant with their explanations- but perhaps it comes off as extra tool-ish when a guy does it cuz men are naturally strong anyway. I'm sure I fagsplain a lot.

Toxic Masculinity... I dislike this term more than mansplaining, because its implying that masculinity itself is somehow toxic. But sure yeah men are often assholes. I know then the knee jerk reaction is to be like BUT SO ARE WOMEN!!!11 but.... I don't see what's so wrong about focusing on men being evil and talking bout when men are pricks. Its like we are talking about THIS right here, not that and you said yourself nobody is really equal anyway.

And nah, the way to correct unhealthy behaviors in males isn't dumb PC commercials or anything....

its more honest and humane to just say 'ehh men are often sadistic little douchebags' than make up some dumb PC phrase like 'Toxic Masculinity'. Of course there are women who are cruel cunts too (and again, not the point) but on average in my experience more men have been jerks than women so I see where they are coming from. For every 1 girl that was mean to me in high school, 15 boys were. Maybe some girls secretly laughed when the other boys picked on me lol, which would piss some guys off but ehhh to me its more respectable in a sense.
    Men mansplain with each other as well, all the time, especially at work. Mansplaining is just something men do. Why has it suddenly become a toxic act? Just men splain BACK to a guy who splains to you, or show some attitude towards it and make it known you see it for what it is if its attached to a dominance move.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just men splain BACK to a guy who splains to you, or show some attitude towards it and make it known you see it for what it is if its attached to a dominance move.
    'Just mansplain back' - Easier said than done because men are naturally stronger in a sense and its not logical to expect women or even a lot of males to just easily stand up to it- but I definitely agree that if people at least tried to confront it more as it was happening in the moment and not just whine about it on tumblr blogs after the fact, the world would be a better place.

And I do wish society was more tolerant of men rough talking, its not like it will kill you and almost all males talk roughly from time to time lol. Even the sweet/gentle ones. The same male comment that offended you is the same male comment that successfully wards of predators that want to eat you... so it can be problematic banning certain things.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is this guy an INCEL?

Makes me wonder why so few victims (and you don't need gun for it).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men mansplain with each other as well, all the time, especially at work. Mansplaining is just something men do. Why has it suddenly become a toxic act? Just men splain BACK to a guy who splains to you, or show some attitude towards it and make it known you see it for what it is if its attached to a dominance move.
    It's a problem when we start thinking, "I am right and you are wrong, and you should just shut up because of some authority, etc". And this will eventually collectively becomes, "Men are right and women are wrong, therefore women should shut up or not be listened to". Of course until very recently, women complaining about being raped or sexually assaulted were not seriously being listened to, because of course men, especially men in higher positions were right and that women were just crazy. Women at work or female experts are still not listened to as much, not taken as seriously and are in general perceived to have less credibility or authority than men. This was, and still is happening systematically.

"Toxic Masculinity" is not just some stereotypical crap like a bunch of buff, macho men shooting guns in action movies or whatever. I think that people have identified the cause of its toxicity, and that is the male entitlement. Most men do feel entitled to having whatever, whether it's sex, girlfriends or jobs, and they get angry over it if they don't get it, even committing mass-murders. Some men I think will eventually begin to realize and notice their own feelings of entitlement, and put a restraint on them. But #NotAllMen do that.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deprecator View Post
    You'd think so, but time and time again I've seen drunk guys go after pretty much anything.

At the same time, if those women are lesbians or are otherwise only fancying feminist billionaires then of course they will struggle to get laid. Though this trend isn't exclusive to overweight women; across the board people will generally struggle to get laid so long as they're only fancying super well hung billionaires or thin, busty Asian virgin women.
    Women dont just want men to go after them when theyre drunk and only wanna use them as a cumdumpster, they want a man to invest time, energy and above all give them attention.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Women dont just want men to go after them when theyre drunk and only wanna use them as a cumdumpster, they want a man to invest time, energy and above all give them attention.
    Wait a minute. This sounds crazy. Are you sure?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess I am supposed to be disgusted by this, but other people's bodies don't make me feel insecure and trigger my egoistic urge to feel superior. I just see a chubby female monkey, in the same way I see a skinny female monkey.

Actually there is something feminine and fertile about these two woman in an ancient instinctual way. Something about a strong fertile cow body that will birth many chubby calves. Its weird, I'm just not hypnotized by the current modality of what is considered appealing to the eye.

I'd hit it and quite it. The weight speak to me about something else that wouldn't appeal to me, because I am so active it would be cool to have a partner who is also the same. Still, if I was only in it to make babies, these two would probably be a good bet and you can be sure they know how to eat food and trip off all the good survival genes. When the kids are born you could also bet these type of women would build strong sense of physical self worth and esteem as they are cuddled and hugged and kissed and doted over and suckle their ample breasts and be loved in a very visceral way that is totally healthy and normal for the human animal. Not going to mention on what happens in later childhood, hopefully the woman adjusts her own neuroses so they are not implanted in the child's psyche. Still, a young child needs a fleshy Mom for a good imprint.

News flash, even horses will eat and eat until they are fat and chubby. There is not morality attached to it. You eat, you get fat. You move around lots, you loose it. Same with a bear fattening up all summer in order to burn through it all winter. Nothing ethical involved here. Its just what our bodies do.
    Ok maybe im wrong they can get laid by drunk men but they cant get a man to commit to them cuz who wants an obese diabetic woman as a wife. Nobody

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Wait a minute. This sounds crazy. Are you sure?
    No im not sure

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deprecator View Post

Generally speaking, getting laid is a problem unique to men and getting men to settle down with women and not just wanting them for sex is a problem unique to women.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok maybe im wrong they can get laid by drunk men but they cant get a man to commit to them cuz who wants an obese diabetic woman as a wife. Nobody
    Who cares about who and what these woman do or don't do....... who cares if they get married or not? Do you seriously, seriously care about these women? You seem to have a prepubescent view on what this type of woman can actually accomplish with herself and her feminine prowess, fat or otherwise.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who cares about who and what these woman do or don't do....... who cares if they get married or not? Do you seriously, seriously care about these women? You seem to have a prepubescent view on what this type of woman can actually accomplish with herself and her feminine prowess, fat or otherwise.
    Who cares? Its why they start blaming men for their unfuckableness instead of just, you know, lay of the ice cream. Nah it must be the patriarchy thats out to get them.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who cares? Its why they start blaming men for their unfuckableness instead of just, you know, lay of the ice cream. Nah it must be the patriarchy thats out to get them.
    From my enormous sample size of two or three, I believe that lesbians prefer women partners because they actually do hate men. When I spoke to them at length, I found that they all had very abusive fathers. They didn’t seem to have any extraordinary trouble finding female lovers.

Now, lots of people have abusive fathers and aren’t lesbians, so there might be something else going on there, but I thought it was an interesting coincidence.

*EDIT*
    It just occurred to me that I have an instant, visceral aversion to LSE’s. It operates on a very deep level and is clearly a result of my having had a violently abusive LSE mother.
    Now, if I can get past that initial reaction, I can work with LSE’s and one of them has become one of my best friends, but there is still that initial reaction to overcome.
    I could see how a woman, having that same initial reaction to men, might flee from them like the plague.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The patriarchy is blamed for a lot of things, but as far as I can see, blaming society for an inability to get laid seems to be a male thing lol. Maybe women do it implicitly through thin privilege movements or.... lesbianism? But dudes at least get a prize for being blunt and forthcoming in this area.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Women are just more generally accepting of the roles that society assigns to them.

Some men complain that they can’t get laid, but I don’t hear too many women complaining that they have to wear makeup and high heels and put up with constant dieting and constantly being interrupted to appear “feminine” enough to get laid.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    The patriarchy is blamed for a lot of things, but as far as I can see, blaming society for an inability to get laid seems to be a male thing lol. Maybe women do it implicitly through thin privilege movements or.... lesbianism? But dudes at least get a prize for being blunt and forthcoming in this area.
    This is yet another fine example of pure male projection. Most women that "can't get laid" don't get angry, let alone go on a shooting rampage over it.

The typical ad-hominem is "those fat angry feminists are just angry because they can't get laid!". Well you do see a lot of men being angry because they can't get laid, but you hardly see any women getting angry over it. Ironically, the women that are angry are often those that get too many negative attentions from men.

It just goes to show the sheer ridiculousness and patheticness of male entitlement and male projection.

As for things like "fat acceptance", well at best it's to do with stopping shaming fat people and making fun of them or whatever, but it doesn't say something like "men should find fat people attractive". While someone like Elliot Rodger says that there is something wrong with women for not finding him attractive.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I was just desperately trying to come up with a way women might point the finger out about not getting laid, in the absence of female incels, to get in the way of any examples. The fat acceptance movement isn't intended for such a thing, of course. But maybe he can find a weird vice article or something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Involuntarily celibate men are not a new phenomenon. Many men throughout history failed to find partners and reproduce, which is why you have twice as many female ancestors as men. I see incel culture as resulting from a combination of porn culture and its attendant entitlement, the disintegration of local communities/social atomisation (as has already been mentioned), and greater online connectivity facilitating indoctrination/contagion.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m celibate at the moment, but it’s voluntary. I’m waiting for a really good partner, not just an available one.

I talked to my neighbor, an ILI professor, yesterday. He’s the guy who cheated his ex out of her share of the divorce split so he could buy the house he’s in now. I like most ILI’s, but I don’t particularly like this guy.
    He’s seeing this female LSI and seems happy with the sex but he’s not in a hurry to marry her. (Why should he?)
    I asked him how he met her, and he said he found her in one month on Match.com. I said, “One month? I’ve been on Match for over a year and haven’t found anyone.”
    He said Yeah, he was looking for a woman with money, and she has tenure.

My god, the criteria that some people use in finding a partner are unbelievable.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-11-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    This is yet another fine example of pure male projection. Most women that "can't get laid" don't get angry, let alone go on a shooting rampage over it.

The typical ad-hominem is "those fat angry feminists are just angry because they can't get laid!". Well you do see a lot of men being angry because they can't get laid, but you hardly see any women getting angry over it. Ironically, the women that are angry are often those that get too many negative attentions from men.

It just goes to show the sheer ridiculousness and patheticness of male entitlement and male projection.

As for things like "fat acceptance", well at best it's to do with stopping shaming fat people and making fun of them or whatever, but it doesn't say something like "men should find fat people attractive". While someone like Elliot Rodger says that there is something wrong with women for not finding him attractive.
    why do you keep turning everything around back to men. havent u wondered why men give certain women negative attention? maybe its because they provoke these reactions from men

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you keep turning everything around back to men. havent u wondered why men give certain women negative attention? maybe its because they provoke these reactions from men
    Because... how often do you see women being angry over not being able to get laid?

By attention, I mean unwanted attention, harassment, sexual assaults, etc.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how the topic of gun control automatically dovetails with the topic of penis control.
    Last edited by xerx; 08-11-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just fluff. Pay no attention to it then. **Se*e what is real, beyond the concepts. I'll wager these woman are sending out indicators of interests like mad. This is what the animal subconsciousness is all about and its the show behind the show. Look with the right kind of eyes and don't worry about the conceptual to much.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Funny how a thread about gun control automatically dovetails with a thread about penis control.
    Hah.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I’m celibate at the moment, but it’s voluntary. I’m waiting for a really good partner, not just an available one.

I talked to my neighbor, an ILI professor, yesterday. He’s the guy who cheated his ex out of her share of the divorce split so he could buy the house he’s in now. I like most ILI’s, but I don’t particularly like this guy.
    He’s seeing this female LSI and seems happy with the sex but he’s not in a hurry to marry her. (Why should he?)
    I asked him how he met her, and he said he found her in one month on Match.com. I said, “One month? I’ve been on Match for over a year and haven’t found anyone.”
    He said Yeah, he was looking for a woman with money, and she has tenure.

My god, the criteria that some people use in finding a partner are unbelievable.
    Relationship as means to a pay cheque. Not like this isn't historically a thing....

Not my cup of tea though. I have the mind worm of self sufficiency and self determination and couldn't literally perform a financial trade off for my happiness and fulfillment in a close LTR. And there have been numerous opportunities over the years of which I have always turned down. Something about pride and integrity. lol.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just fluff. Pay no attention to it then. **Se*e what is real, beyond the concepts. I'll wager these woman are sending out indicators of interests like mad. This is what the animal subconsciousness is all about and its the show behind the show. Look with the right kind of eyes and don't worry about the conceptual to much.
    dont condescend to me retard

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Because... how often do you see women being angry over not being able to get laid?

By attention, I mean unwanted attention, harassment, sexual assaults, etc.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont condescend to me retard

For sure there bro.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Generally speaking, getting laid is a problem unique to men and getting men to settle down with women and not just wanting them for sex is a problem unique to women.
    Whereas women can use sex as a means to get what they want(i.e. commitments, financial security, etc), this doesn't translate with men because sex is what they want.
    Right. Men need sex in order to feel loved, whereas women need to feel loved in order to have sex. One limitation is that I think only so many men can invest lots of time/ energy into women and still not get any sex before they start to prioritize and value the women who are more willing to cut to the chase. Personally, I've never been disappointed whenever drunk women wanted to use me for sex, so it's interesting to me how women are so insulted by this scenario when reversed.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there something wrong with requiring safety training before owning a gun―or is that already a thing in the United States?
    There isn't much to teach about gun safety that isn't common sense. Never point the barrel at someone, take out the mag and check the chamber for stray rounds after shooting, keep the safety lever on. That's pretty much it. Only some of the quirkier guns like muskets and open bolt SMGs (they fire if you remove the mag while the chamber is cocked) really need any actual training.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a view that excessive prescriptions of anti-depressants and other drugs may play a part in this drama. It'd be interesting to compare how pharmaceuticals are prescribed in different countries versus gun violence. I don't know how much truth there is to any of it, just throwing the possibility out there. Syria's civil war was partly fueled by an amphetamine called Captagon, so the mental health angle is at least worth looking into.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a view that excessive prescriptions of anti-depressants and other drugs may play a part in this drama. It'd be interesting to compare how pharmaceuticals are prescribed in different countries versus gun violence. I don't know how much truth there is to any of it, just throwing the possibility out there. Syria's civil war was partly fueled by an amphetamine called Captagon, so the mental health angle is at least worth looking into.
    same thing in nazi germany.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have grown weary of commenting on this topic, as there's too much else in the world to discover and create. Growing older has made me realise just how precious time is; time is the one thing that we cannot make more of. However, for those who are still invested and want thoughtful, relevant commentary beyond the maddening crowd, these sites might be interesting to visit:

https://fabiusmaximus.com/
    https://jacobitemag.com/
    https://dalrock.wordpress.com/

The best of luck to you.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

don't need gun control to stop incels from shooting people. need incel control. incel control = shotgun marriage. for shotgun marriage, need shotgun - with gun control, no shotgun.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123