Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INFp men / IEI males and being submissive in romantic relationships

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You have been primarily, FALSELY comparing them. Read your posts.

Stop ironically victim-cardly targeting my posts, and following them up with asinine easy to see through logic and half-assed replies, or I'm putting you on ignore.
    I think I see what the problem is. We are equally as obstinate, so I doubt we'll ever find common ground in this. I have noticed that with one of my LSI best friends too, eventually we just reach a point where we realise there's no use continuing the debate, as we both are equally as unwilling to admit that we've been somewhat wrong, when perhaps the truth lies somewhere in between - it's just misunderstanding after misunderstanding. So let's do that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armalite IEI-SLE are Yielding types, dipshit

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @Armalite IEI-SLE are Yielding types, dipshit
    Lol, case in point regarding everything I've said in this thread. Perhaps I should have said stubborn instead. But there's a difference between words being used in an everyday sense, and them being used within the dichotomies system. I meant it in the everyday sense.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Lol, case in point regarding everything I've said in this thread. Perhaps I should have said stubborn instead. But there's a difference between words being used in an everyday sense, and them being used within the dichotomies system. I meant it in the everyday sense.
    I'll make you laugh, and now I'll make you cry.

You didn't say jackshit. Wow, some terms in the English language are not to be taken literally. WOW.

I would never have known before you, Einstein.

You still need to read the fine print. SOME people looking at titles too literally doesn't negate their overarching dynamics from existing.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    It's probably more useful to look at the premise than just looking at the results.

Some people may be submissive for whatever the reason, and therefore they might act submissively in relationships. Of course, that could change. Some people may be 99% submissive, some people might be 50%, some 30%.

The fact is that this "submissiveness" and submissive behavior could go in any possible direction, because the future isn't determined yet. Or the future contains all of those possibilities, and not just one result. If we only look at the result, then we can only expect the exact same result to happen again, which is not true prediction. Let alone that even solves the problem of why people are submissive.
    It's half-assed trend forecasting. I like that you've refined your thoughts enough to say this though. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12