TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BRAWL -- forked from "LSE/ESTj & Time"

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    maybe its you who have some problems typing people with accuracy because you don't get how model A structure works in depth. No offense intended. I think you could be confusing Social, Normative and Situational 3DNi typical frustration ("I don't have time for this now!") with PoLR Ni and Ne activating/mobilizing which more likely manifest in inability to prioritize.

Anyway, I'm just giving my opinion since you opened a thread about it, so you are free to dissent and type ppl as you please.
    No, i rather think i have the model and types down just fine. As to your second bolded bit : that's exactly what i did, i dissented and don't need your permission to do so, are you for real? lol.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    No, i rather think i have the model and types down just fine. As to your second bolded bit : that's exactly what i did, i dissented and don't need your permission to do so, are you for real? lol.
    Well, I was reiterating that you are free to think what you please since you felt the need to return to this conversation after almost a month, reply to my comment and keep addressing me to repeat the same stuff you already said in your previous posts. I think it was already very clear to all of us that you dissented with those who had a different opinion from your's, Delilah.

So, if there's nothing more than this, I wish you good luck in finding new fruitful ways to get some self-affirmation.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I was reiterating that you are free to think what you please since you felt the need to return to this conversation after almost a month, reply to my comment and keep addressing me to repeat the same stuff you already said in your previous posts. I think it was already very clear to all of us that you dissented with those who had a different opinion from your's, Delilah.

So, if there's nothing more than this, I wish you good luck in finding new fruitful ways to get some self-affirmation.
    Huh? I return to conversation whenever i see fit, i am now sure of this person's type being LSE for instance, some times i have returned to my threads years after. Kindly do not project your own or bizarre motivations to my behaviour - is that what you do on this forum btw, look for validation? Sounds awful.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Huh? I return to conversation whenever i see fit, i am now sure of this person's type being LSE for instance, some times i have returned to my threads years after. Kindly do not project your own or bizarre motivations to my behaviour - is that what you do on this forum btw, look for validation? Sounds awful.
    Well, I'm not the one who gets upset and keeps resentment each and every time that someone has a different opinion than mine, and I don't go to rant to chatbox about it to get some support from others or whatever. So I guess the answer is no.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not the one who gets upset and keeps resentment each and every time that someone has a different opinion than mine, and I don't go to rant to chatbox about it to get some support from others or whatever. So I guess the answer is no.
    U sound constipated, "dear", why don't u take it to the loo?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

U sound constipated, "dear", why don't u take it to the loo?
    you know, that's like a compliment coming from a shit stirrer. But seriously, don't you have something better to do with your life, Delilah?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know, that's like a compliment coming from a shit stirrer. But seriously, don't you have something better to do with your life, Delilah?
    You are on ignore.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are on ignore.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, good luck creeping the chatbox, creep.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, good luck creeping the chatbox, creep.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet you only respond this way because you are convinced (or have convinced yourself, rather) of being SLI and are playing out some stereotype. FWIW You strike me as an alpha infantile type: you seem to have issues with drawing and respecting boundaries, among other things that i don't care to get to right now.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I bet you only respond this way because you are convinced (or have convinced yourself, rather) of being SLI and are playing out some stereotype. FWIW You strike me as an alpha infantile type: you seem to have issues with drawing and respecting boundaries, among other things that i don't care to get to right now.

Wow, you are exceptionally good at reading people Delilah, that's impressive, but I hate to say that I was laughing because you are being ludicrous.

Maybe I look like an stereotype to you, but if you were just less stubborn and permit yourself to learn some socionics basic theory you'll discover how much of what you do is pretty atypical for an EII and type yourself and others correctly. Just saying.

And are you seriously talking about drawing and respecting boundaries when instead of putting me on ignore (as you said you'd do) you just keep coming back to stir it up and start some battle typing just because you feel like situation gets out of your hands?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you are exceptionally good at reading people Delilah, that's impressive, but I hate to say that I was laughing because you are being ludicrous.

Maybe I look like an stereotype to you, but if you were just less stubborn and permit yourself to learn some socionics basic theory you'll discover how much of what you do is pretty atypical for an EII and type yourself and others correctly. Just saying.

And are you seriously talking about drawing and respecting boundaries when instead of putting me on ignore (as you said you'd do) you just keep coming back to stir it up and start some battle typing just because you feel like situation gets out of your hands?

I am not here to satisfy your Ti, go place your demands elsewhere. ETA: do you really not understand that I started this thread so i'll do however i damn wish with it?
    @woofwoofl Can some admin split the last few posts?