TIM
    Beta NF
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post

From when I was 19.

I still have most of these I believe. Converse is tried and true for me.
    I think we might be the same person...

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a Floridian and work from home so I am always wearing flip flops even in 40 degree weather.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom gives me stuff from her store all the time and told me to take these Stetson boots, because I liked them
    and she was trying to get rid of her old inventory. I said, sure, I’ll take them off your hands
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the latest in my collection
    Sorel Harlow Lace Cozy boot & Ugg Dakota slippers
    some presents from my SO...seems people always giving me shoes
    but cant complain lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the time I wear high top sneakers like Chucks and Vans, combat boots like Docs, and occasionally red heels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Most of the time I wear high top sneakers like Chucks and Vans, combat boots like Docs, and occasionally red heels.
    omg LOVE
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m being really boring lately and have been wearing a black pair of midform Tevas all day every day. They are my new favorite shoe. I have a pair of white and brown platform Tevas, but I regret getting them in platforms. I think I would wear them more if they were mid form. But I’m sure I’ll wear them eventually
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nice shoes

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    nice shoes
    thx :3

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    nice shoes
    a voice from the wilderness echoed 3 months past

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All black Dr marten boots
    Black/gum dr marten lowtops
    White Air Force 1s
    jordan 1s
    dunk lows

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only wear one pair to destruction then replace. I don't like having too many possessions. What type of shoes is widely different each time, where I was wearing desert boots prior to their destruction, now I wear Nike metcon shoes. Don't remember which number metcon but it's solid black. I only like black in shoes, with the exception of the desert boots which were a super dark green.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear flip flops most of the time. For the gym, I wear New Balance running shoes.

I work from home and if I do go to the office, I typically wear flip flops because the dress code is really lax. For instance, one girl who worked for the company would come to work in pajamas. Sometimes I would wear cheap sneakers from Walmart that are comfortable.

If I want to look more professional, I will probably buy black Dr. Schoells like I did when I worked at Walmart. They are not the most durable but they are very comfortable and slip resistant.

I typically wear shoes until they break. However, if I need to look professional, I will take appearance of the shoes into mind. I have other shoes I really don't wear these days but I suppose they might become useful.

I'm not really a shoe person, though, or terribly concerned with my wardrobe beyond function.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own mostly Converse of varying lengths (everything from standard below the ankle to mid-calf height). I have 3 black pairs (different heights), one red, one covered in stars and spikes, and another with a momento mori skull and rose sort of design (again on a black background). I also have some sturdier boots which look a bit like Converse, but aren't. They're blue-grey with a red-dominated plaid interior which is exposed most of the time since I usually wear them folded down. I also have one pair of Reefs flip flops I got in Hawaii, and a pair of black surplus service/combat boots (the newer comfy ones). Most days I wear the momento mori Converse or the combat boots. I wear the most plain-looking black Converse at work
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    a voice from the wilderness echoed 3 months past
    another voice echoed 1 month past

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm mostly into platform sandals. I barely wear sneakers or any shoe that covers everything.

I like to wear slides at home.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally wear black hiking boots like these except to the gym or for formal occasions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Adidas has definitely earned the title of the best manufacturer of sneakers. There are no complaints about tailoring and there cannot be. I've been wearing my favorite sneakers for 4 years now. For 4 years, the sneakers have worn out by themselves, but nevertheless they look quite decent. The sole has worn off a little and in some places the mesh has slightly come off the sole. I bought them in my favorite online store forstep style. They have a lot of cool shoes and clothes and regularly hold promotions and discounts. I buy shoes only from them .
    Last edited by sanjidasan; 01-28-2022 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have that many shoes. The main thing for me is to have comfortable shoes. But I usually wear sneakers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you indeed about the comfort of shoes, especially when you go to work hard. In that regard, I'm always in favor of comfort, not beauty, as some of my colleagues do. I don't understand why I spend a lot of money on some well-known brands if these shoes can be thrown out after a few weeks, while I decided to buy australian collection works boots and walk in them for several months without a break. They are doing a great job, and I don't think they will break anytime soon. I don't know what motivates my coworkers to buy these brands of shoes, but hopefully, they'll get it together and buy something really good one day.
    Last edited by Jamesawis; 03-01-2022 at 06:23 AM.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm too lazy to collect my shoes and take a picture. I have old steel-toed Timberland workboots that are probably close to 10 years old now. I wear running shoes until they are completely ruined and falling apart. I currently wear read Asics but I have a new pair of black Nikes for when the Asics are ready to be converted to "yard work shoes".
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own like 20 pairs of shoes but these are the only ones I wear:

(Except for a pair of adidas cloud form shoes with pink stripes, which I wear when exercising)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and nike white shoes dunno the specific name

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing too crazy at the moment

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I have 3 pairs of footwear near my front door atm:
    1) The one I use most nowadays is a pair of unisex black and white ASICS running shoes. I got my foot dimensions scanned in the store so these ones are perfectly fitted for my feet.

2) A pair of cheap cloth black flats. The right shoe has a small hole in the front but I haven’t had time to find a new pair. I put black tape over it for a time which came off. I have very long, narrow feet, so it’s hard to find shoes that are cheap, fit me, and look good, especially in most places outside of North America.
    3) A pair of black high heels, medium-thick heel thickness and medium height. They are a standard uniform size for office work in my country.

When I was a teenager I worked at a sports clothes and footwear store over one summer. I remember I learned to quickly “VI” people that way, through noting their appearances and then checking through talking with them about their lifestyle and hobbies.
    This in pink and blue lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have dozens of pairs of sneakers, I buy them only at discounts, I have been buying them only on styletyx for the last months.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear all sorts of shoes actually (except for boots and high heels).

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They’re purple, a dash of polygon octopus pages of film and moonlight twitch
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pair of work boots that I wear for everything else as well, and a pair shoes fit for suit and formal occasions. That's it.
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post

and nike white shoes dunno the specific name
    Air Force 1's? Lol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post

the latest in my collection
    Sorel Harlow Lace Cozy boot & Ugg Dakota slippers
    some presents from my SO...seems people always giving me shoes
    but cant complain lol
    My mom would love these. He'll, I would too! I wished I lived in a colder climate ugh

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sneakers bought on sale, which I wear until they break. Then buy another ones (also on sale).

I also have these (which I almost never use)

And these, which I wish I used more often .

Last edited by lavos; 07-12-2023 at 03:44 AM.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boots, boots, more boots. Perfect combination of style and functionality. I wear combat boots the most, out of any. Athletic shoes for work and exercise. Platform sneakers are the shit, probably more my favorites than boots, these days. Don't own any yet because I've been poor. Guess I'm starting to shift more toward style than functionality in my tastes. I also like pumps, but can't wear them due to a bone growth defect in my knees. Anything not flat causes knee pain.

Tbh, I hate wearing shoes in general. Even when driving, I can't leave them on for 5 minutes and I'm already taking them off.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slides, flip flops or athletic shoes. I hate walking bare footed so I wear cheap flip flops around the house. It's too hot for anything else

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In warm seasons - common black shoes.
    After end of 2000s the quality of boots sold here which are with adequate prices (<200 usd) have droped significantly. Unlike with normal materials of the past, to be catched in a good rain may lead to partial destruction. General physical resistance is reduced too: easily scratches, appear wrinkles, easier to be peirced or rubed out to holes. The look worsens quickly, alike the planed usage time is about 1-2 years, what seems >=3 times lesser than was before.
    To find strict by the style have become harder too. As an example, today "designers" may mix classical look with colored inputs.
    Some models have mistakes in proportions or elements, what makes them uncomfortable. Designers skills and quality of the design are droped.
    So I and other people are forced to choose among what exists now.
    Many ones switch to cheap "one-season" sporty boots as snickers. Which are comfortable, but the look in not appropriate except during a training. For young ones this style also would fit better.
    What happens is a part of mass trash culture. Trashy food, clothes, movies, education, etc. It becomes more. While anything made with high quality becomes overpriced and harder to get. This mass material culture degradation tendency have appeared noticably since 1980s. While mental degradation since 1960s.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Current ones have multiple holes.

I'm bit surprised that those things are still usable so until...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got these for a super good price. Pepe Jeans, real leather. For the darker season

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually go and buy whatever shoes I find suitable & comfortable & good looking

However, there are some notes about what I consider comfortable and uncomfortable, beautiful and not beautiful :

I prefer slip-on shoes , just put your foot in and go :

I don't prefer shoes that contain a shoe patch , these days I wear this kind of shoes , and it's really annoying because it takes longer time to wear than other shoes , also , you sometimes need to re-tie the shoelaces again

I don't wear heels

dark/bright colors are slightly more favourable to me than light colors, but that doesn't prevent me from buying light colored shoes

I avoid white shoes as much as possible because they get dirty quickly

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    you sometimes need to re-tie the shoelaces again
    If it's about when shoelaces untie themselves, to prevent this can be done additional 2nd loops node.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast