View Poll Results: What type is Belle Delphine?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • IEE

    1 6.25%
  • IEI

    4 25.00%
  • EIE

    1 6.25%
  • SEI

    6 37.50%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • SEE

    3 18.75%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • SLE

    1 6.25%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 177

Thread: Belle Delphine

  1. #121
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think she's SEI. Her makeup video, and the entire way she surrounds herself with very, very high production values screams Si to me. All of her props are fun, light-hearted, and non-serious. Her best friend, the ILE, is an ugly octopus.

    She is trying soooo hard to attract an ILE. She's acting like a little girl in the kitchen "Hey, little boy, come and play with me. I'm kind of stupid at this, so you can explain how to do everything! And I will listen in rapt attention to you and never, ever criticize. I mean, I looooooove ugly octopuses."

    In her makeup video, she came out, dropped the masks, and revealed just how awesomely competent she is at doing public presentations. In that video, I thought she approached VI'ing like an ESI, but ESI's and SEI's have the same dimensionality of functions, and EVERYTHING else about her screams Alpha.

    Anyone who can't see Alpha should brush up on their research, IMO.
    There are a lot of beta NF and gamma SF (well, and delta NF) girls who are into dark gothic lolita stuff.

    If she were an alpha, her behaviour matches that of a childlike type more than a caretaker type. I haven't seen SEI girls pretend to be stupid like that either. By that logic I should be pretending to be an autistic meatlord to attract IEIs, but it's all candid. She seems to be self-aware. Like you said in the makeup video, she dropped masks then -- meaning this childlike elf persona is entirely constructed.

  2. #122

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    11,038
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    The gross spoiled whore type.

  3. #123
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    meta^{∞}physical realm
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,273
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    So is ESX the typing. I'd be highly surprised of SEI being like this. I'm also highly surprised but less in case of ESI.

    You see the difference between creative and base is that base does not directly rub it into your face since they are submerged in it. Kind of Ne HA stuff if you ask me. Eccentricity via senses.


    I'd imagine ESE being someone who gives private naked mayonnaise baths to sensory deprived LII and ESI someone who gives public spankings to LIE badbois who go against norms.
    Last edited by COVID 007; 08-04-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  4. #124
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,929
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE.








    Last edited by Tommy; 08-05-2019 at 01:39 AM. Reason: I'm very sure of SEE.

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    So is ESX the typing. I'd be highly surprised of SEI being like this. I'm also highly surprised but less in case of ESI.

    You see the difference between creative and base is that base does not directly rub it into your face since they are submerged in it. Kind of Ne HA stuff if you ask me. Eccentricity via senses.


    I'd imagine ESE being someone who gives private naked mayonnaise baths to sensory deprived LII and ESI someone who gives public spankings to LIE badbois who go against norms.
    I have never seen a caregiver type behave like her. since you think she's my dual, I can tell you that the way she presents her sexuallity is completely off-putting for me. I almost never speak about sexual topics openly, unless it's with friends. all the alpha quadra types I've met so far in my life behave the same way, even in Berlin, where most people don't really follow stereotypes. when caregivers talk about sex, it's more in a rather innocent or playful way.

    in her home tour video @6:50 (edit, it's 6:10) she shows a paddle for spanking while giggling, she owns a lot of chokers, in many of her videos or photos she plays with guns or swords

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3RU8oQjH8A

    if all of this is not a huge indication towards a victim/aggressor dynamic then I don't know. I think SEI and ESE are huge mistypings and they would be the last types I would consider for her (with SLI and LSE)

    ESI makes a lot more sense, but the way she interacts with the viewers... she knows how she can manipulate them. it makes much more sense for her to be an extrovert with strong Fe (ESI have it as surpressed ignoring function, while it is a 4 dimensional function for EIE and SEE).
    Last edited by dead account; 08-04-2019 at 10:11 PM.

  6. #126
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    meta^{∞}physical realm
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,273
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post

    ESI makes a lot more sense, but the way she interacts with the viewers... she knows how she can manipulate them. it makes much more sense for her to be an extrovert with strong Fe (ESI have it as surpressed ignoring function, while it is a 4 dimensional function for EIE and SEE).

    I could make case for SEE and her bizarre Ne role then. I think she is just weirdo and I'm fine what she does. Not that I would follow her. It is just a scheme to make money and people should see through that. World class troll.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  7. #127
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,116
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @soundofconfusion, since you brought up duality, do you think it's possible you're mistyped?
    As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @soundofconfusion, since you brought up duality, do you think it's possible you're mistyped?
    not really. was always sure that I'm an LII and a creative subtype. did dozens of online test which always gave the same result. have been studying socionics for 4 years now and I've translated around 1000 pages of text into german with an ILE friend. I pretty much study socionics for a living

  9. #129
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,592
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    SEE.








    As @sbbds said, this person is constructed. However, Ragdoll, I just don't see the Fi of SEE's here. She's doing the Fe thing all the way. And I don't think she could fake being so Alpha.

    However, while I guessed that she was SEI earlier, the last two photos in @Ragdoll Lynx's post (which I've quoted here) are a revelation. In the one on the left, she doesn't even look like a female. She looks like a guy who is playing a prank on everyone. To me, she looks a bit like an ILE in that photo. A very weird ILE.

    I dunno. Honestly, I'm not great at identifying Alpha types, except LII's, who are easy, but I think the persona she has constructed is Alpha, and there is probably a reason for that. However, just to muddy the waters, in the first picture above, she looks IEI to me, and in pictures #2 and #3, she looks like an LSI. In picture #3, she actually looks like the LSI that I was dating when she cut loose and smiled. HOWEVER, I still think she's Alpha, and not an LII Alpha.

  10. #130
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,929
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As @sbbds said, this person is constructed. However, Ragdoll, I just don't see the Fi of SEE's here. She's doing the Fe thing all the way. And I don't think she could fake being so Alpha.

    However, while I guessed that she was SEI earlier, the last two photos in @Ragdoll Lynx's post (which I've quoted here) are a revelation. In the one on the left, she doesn't even look like a female. She looks like a guy who is playing a prank on everyone. To me, she looks a bit like an ILE in that photo. A very weird ILE.

    I dunno. Honestly, I'm not great at identifying Alpha types, except LII's, who are easy, but I think the persona she has constructed is Alpha, and there is probably a reason for that. However, just to muddy the waters, in the first picture above, she looks IEI to me, and in pictures #2 and #3, she looks like an LSI. In picture #3, she actually looks like the LSI that I was dating when she cut loose and smiled. HOWEVER, I still think she's Alpha, and not an LII Alpha.
    Idk Adam, I had an SEE-Se friend at hs and she was pretty much this (purposely hypersexual, trolley, she enjoyed having long nails, wearing pink because that make her look cute, etc). I also knew another one (Fi) who looks similar to her (with teeth like that and who wears a lot of make up), who married a man just because he was handsome and had money. I know about one who works in the porn industry.

    I also know ILE and SEI females and they are different. I thought on IEI with the make up video, but her true personality seems to be much more like the video when she shows her stuff.

    To me all of her makes sense with SEE. How she can use her body to get some money at young age, how she plays sweet to get what she wants (Fi creative), she choosing the some underground otaku culture to exploit it, etc. Also I think the way Si and Se leads understand and use their sexuality is different almost opposite poles.

    Finally, the aesthetics are not from her own. Its a japanese fashion style, she just borrowed to take pictures of herself and meet the "market's" expectations. She's not really into any of that, she just use it to get money.
    Last edited by Tommy; 08-05-2019 at 06:18 PM.

  11. #131
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ xXdedXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    EIE 461 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,859
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's clearly extraverting lol.

  12. #132
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    Idk Adam, I had an SEE-Se friend at hs and she was pretty much this (purposely hypersexual, trolley, she enjoyed having long nails, wearing pink because that make her look cute, etc). I also knew another one (Fi) who looks similar to her (with teeth like that and who wears a lot of make up), who married a man just because he was handsome and had money. I know about one who works in the porn industry.

    I also know ILE and SEI females and they are different. I thought on IEI with the make up video, but her true personality seems to be much more like the video when she shows her stuff.

    To me all of her makes sense with SEE. How she can use her body to get some money at young age, how she plays sweet to get what she wants (Fi creative), she choosing the some underground otaku culture to exploit it, etc. Also I think the way Si and Se leads understand and use their sexuality is different almost opposite poles.

    Finally, the aesthetics are not from her own. Its a japanese fashion style, she just borrowed to take pictures of herself and meet the "market" requirements. She's not really into any of that, she just use it to get money.
    Yeah I think this makes sense. Could def see SEE. She's very Nicki Minaj-ish. What do you type her? (:

  13. #133
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ xXdedXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    EIE 461 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,859
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nicki Minaj is LIE though isn't she

  14. #134
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Nicki Minaj is LIE though isn't she
    So Nicki Minaj is the same sociotype as Adam Strange? OKAY

  15. #135
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ xXdedXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    EIE 461 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,859
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So Nicki Minaj is the same sociotype as Adam Strange? OKAY
    We're still individuals

  16. #136
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    We're still individuals
    We're still trolling too aren't we

  17. #137
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ xXdedXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    EIE 461 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,859
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    We're still trolling too aren't we
    Trolling? What no

  18. #138
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm so done here with you

  19. #139
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ xXdedXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    EIE 461 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,859
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I'm so done here with you
    No idea what your problem is, but OK, have a nice day

  20. #140
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    No idea what your problem is, but OK, have a nice day
    Thank you

  21. #141
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,929
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yeah I think this makes sense. Could def see SEE. She's very Nicki Minaj-ish. What do you type her? (:
    Hi Sb!
    I don't really know about of her, but could be SEE. Seems extravert ethical, but not sure about type yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Nicki Minaj is LIE though isn't she
    doesn't look much T to me. The only woman that I can remember and type as gamma NT (likely ILI) as pop singer is probably Cher.

    Last edited by Tommy; 08-07-2019 at 12:21 AM.

  22. #142
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    SEE.








    Ignoring type, if I had to guess that guy is not her and just a look-alike male that happens to look like her ignoring gender. There is no mention of her being transsexual anywhere online except that photo so I'm going to assume that she's actually a girl and that male is someone else. Regardless, she's apparently a lesbian, which only makes her whole marketing ploy to desperate guys even more predatory.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  23. #143
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,825
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol have u ever seen a girl without makeup @Raver

  24. #144
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,825
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what's an ignoring gender even

  25. #145
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    lol have u ever seen a girl without makeup
    Of course, but nowhere near as ugly as her without makeup. She literally looks like a dude in that photo, but if it is her then I guess that awful haircut wasn't doing her any good. This is her without makeup apparently, but she doesn't show her full face:



    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    what's an ignoring gender even
    I was saying that photo was a probably a guy that looked like her, but maybe it really is her with an awful haircut that made her look like a guy lol.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  26. #146
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,825
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm, so harsh. she's not even 20 years old... its pretty normal to have some acne at that age, also she's nowhere near ugly

  27. #147
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    hmm, so harsh. she's not even 20 years old... its pretty normal to have some acne at that age, also she's nowhere near ugly
    She looks a lot better in the video without make up. Still photos can make anyone look bad if it's a bad angle or if they're not photogenic at the time. This one doesn't look bad either:

    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  28. #148
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,825
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yep

  29. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    SEE.








    You realize that makeup pic is fake right ? It was debunked.

    Why is there so much incels on this forum ?

  30. #150
    Bento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan Tits View Post
    Why is there so much incels on this forum ?
    Bc socionics is my last hope.

    And: IEI

  31. #151
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    meta^{∞}physical realm
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,273
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Incel
    Incels are self-identifying members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom. Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual.
    Come out. Hands up incels! Interesting bunch. I have hurt their feelings before so I don't want to replicate those cry tantrums again.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  32. #152
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,929
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan Tits View Post
    You realize that makeup pic is fake right ? It was debunked.

    Why is there so much incels on this forum ?
    who are you calling incel? you realize that I'm a female? why is there Delphine fanboys on this forum?

    I don't know if that's fake or not, but seems real to me, I think her fans can't even process her image without makeup so you are all just in a phase of denial. Its insane that you guys still thinking that females look perfect without makeup, but that happens when you have no girlfriend.

    Anyway, do you bought her bath water too?
    Last edited by Tommy; 08-07-2019 at 02:04 PM.

  33. #153
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    sx/sp 4
    Posts
    3,926
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    omg shes only 19.. well that explains the retarded behaviour though

  34. #154
    mclane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    911
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is alpha sf (pretty clearly). Out of them, I'd say ESE-Fe it's it.
    Heart > Head > Gut >
    Soul
    LIE-Ni (mongoose-unicorn-leopard-eagle mix)) EII-Fi (dolphin) SEE-Se (dragon) ILI-Te (phoenix)
    4w3 (swan) 5w6 (owl) 8w9 (bear) 9w1 (griffin)
    sx/sp (tiger) sp/so (dolphin) sx/sp (tiger) so/sp (dog)
    Neutral Good True Neutral Chaotic Evil Pure Chaotic
    ELVF VLEF VFLE FVLE
    INFP. INTJ ENTP ISTP
    C N H D

  35. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    who are you calling incel? you realize that I'm a female? why is there Delphine fanboys on this forum?

    I don't know if that's fake or not, but seems real to me, I think her fans can't even process her image without makeup so you are all just in a phase of denial. Its insane that you guys still thinking that females look perfect without makeup, but that happens when you have no girlfriend.

    Anyway, do you bought her bath water too?
    ho told you I was a fan of Delphine ? Because I have common sense ? You see things too much in black and white. Other guy @BandD calling him a gross whore and now spreading that fake makeup pic.

    Do your research before posting that kinda shit because you're basically misinforming people
    W

  36. #156
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,929
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan Tits View Post
    ho told you I was a fan of Delphine ?
    The Urban dictionary.


    Fanboy
    An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

    Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.



    Because I have common sense ?
    So, common sense is to assume that everyone who post a pic of your wifu without makeup is an incel, right?


    You see things too much in black and white. Other guy @BandD calling him a gross whore and now spreading that fake makeup pic.
    No, it's you the one who see things in black and white, actually. That's why you can't understand why ppl is not worshiping her.


    Do your research before posting that kinda shit because you're basically misinforming people
    W
    in what fandom did you read it's fake? Please, enlight me with the results of the "research" you did using your "common sense" (and not because you are a total fanboy ofc).

  37. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    The Urban dictionary.


    Fanboy
    An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

    Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.


    You're the one who took a comment personally, you got all sensitive and now you're on the defensive lol.


    So, common sense is to assume that everyone who post a pic of your wifu without makeup is an incel, right?
    You seem to assume I'm taking that issue to heart, you're completely wrong. I don't give a shit and it's funny seeing you thinking I'm taking things personally.

    No, it's you the one who see things in black and white, actually. That's why you can't understand why ppl is not worshiping her.
    I don't give a rat if you worship her or not lol

    I'm gonna leave it at that

  38. #158
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I added a public poll for Belle Delphine's type due to the diverse amount of types being proposed for her. It seems like there is a consensus in this thread that she is an SF, but which one is up for debate.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  39. #159
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,929
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan Tits View Post
    You're the one who took a comment personally, you got all sensitive and now you're on the defensive lol.
    [/I][/I]
    No, you did.


    You seem to assume I'm taking that issue to heart, you're completely wrong. I don't give a shit and it's funny seeing you thinking I'm taking things personally.



    I don't give a rat if you worship her or not lol

    I'm gonna leave it at that

    So, you have no way to prove that the pic is fake beyond a fandom page. Good.

    And since you have no personal motivation to defend or care about her true appearance, you basically got triggered and came to insult strangers in a typology forum for no reason. Yeah, right.

  40. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    No, you did.





    So, you have no way to prove that the pic is fake beyond a fandom page. Good.

    And since you have no personal motivation to defend or care about her true appearance, you basically got triggered and came to insult strangers in a typology forum for no reason. Yeah, right.
    Lol sure whatever

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •