View Poll Results: What type is Belle Delphine?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • IEE

    1 7.14%
  • IEI

    3 21.43%
  • EIE

    1 7.14%
  • SEI

    6 42.86%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • SEE

    2 14.29%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • SLE

    1 7.14%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 176

Thread: Belle Delphine

  1. #81
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    If you make use of a theory, you have to make sure to actually follow that theory as well. You can expand on it if you like
    And this, ladies and gentleman, is just what I'm doing!

  2. #82
    TRVE KVLT Armalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    908
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    And this, ladies and gentleman, is just what I'm doing!
    Nah. You discredit those who base their points on actual sources - while at the same time making use of VI, you make up your own definitions, and you seem to see your experiences as objective fact.

  3. #83
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Nah. You discredit those who base their points on actual sources - while at the same time making use of VI, you make up your own definitions, and you seem to see your experiences as objective fact.
    How can you be so dense?
    I didn't discredit anyone following sources, just telling them not to trust them 100%.

  4. #84
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,446
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is fighting over Belle Dolphine's type worthy? have 3 deep breaths n think again

  5. #85
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    is fighting over Belle Dolphine's type worthy? have 3 deep breaths n think again
    people pay quite a lot of money for her bath water. hard to judge how much she's worth tbh.

  6. #86
    TRVE KVLT Armalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    908
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i read this thread and felt motivated.my friends read this thread and felt motivated.my neighbors read this and were motivated.we rent a projector in a big field and my village people read this and felt motivated.thank you so much for this thread. may god bless you.

  7. #87
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,446
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    smh

  8. #88
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,973
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    people pay quite a lot of money for her bath water. hard to judge how much she's worth tbh.
    Maybe they plan to clone her from her shedded skin cells.

  9. #89
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    994
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EVERYONE I DO NOT LIKE IS IN MY EPHEMERAL OPPOSITE QUADRA

  10. #90
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,446
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like ESIs, they're nice bitches <3

  11. #91
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,446
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEEs are bad bitches but they make good friends, sometimes

  12. #92
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I know you're being intentionally obtuse, but anyway -- I didn't say that Peterson assaulted anyone; just that he deceived them. That's what a grifter does.
    How does he deceive them? He offers advice, people can take it or leave it, it is their choice. He sells books that have value to the men and women who buy them. If someone doesn't like him or what he has to say then they don't buy his books, pretty simple. The same goes with his other capitalistic opportunities, nobody is pressured to do any of it, they go on their own volition.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    His expert advice all boils down to "conservatism improves mental health."
    It looks like you haven't really delved into anything he wrote or says and you are just looking at the surface level of his interviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Do you consider it a psychological statement to call women "dragons of chaos"? Because that is the type of psychology he peddles.

    On the other hand, what exactly do you find dishonest about Delphine?
    Take him with a grain of salt by all means, but don't throw the baby out of the bathwater because he said a few things you disagreed with.

    Fyi, I was exaggerating when I called Belle Delphine a grifter. On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is a respectable businessperson and 10 is a grifter, I would say she is a 6 and Jordan Peterson is a 4. She is an opportunist that is seeking to make money off of her body.

    Basically being a whore without actually having sex. If she wants to do that, it is in her right to do so, but I see nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Jordan is a capitalist and an opportunist as well just like her, but it is less blatant and overt unlike Belle who uses her body and looks for the maximum amount of profit possible.

    Let's not forget the subjective aspect of this, Belle looks more of an opportunist and deceiver to me and Jordan less, while the opposite is true for you because you like Belle more and I like Jordan more. Which is fine, it is a part of human nature to be blinded by bias at times, but let's not pretend that any of us are immune to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I'm suprised that so many people on this website use visual identification as a typing method. it's a very dubious approach in my opinion.
    I don't use VI personally because I know I am not anywhere near good at it, but I think it has some limited use. However, the issue is that it requires a high level of expertise because it requires a lot of practice to get good at it and it is easy use it incorrectly, which a lot of people do. Unfortunately, they are unaware of their incompetence and incorrectly VI a lot of people.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  13. #93
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I don't use VI personally because I know I am not anywhere near good at it, but I think it has some limited use. However, the issue is that it requires a high level of expertise because it requires a lot of practice to get good at it and it is easy use it incorrectly, which a lot of people do. Unfortunately, they are unaware of their incompetence and incorrectly VI a lot of people.
    the problem I see with it is that it's not a researched field. there are obviously patterns that should be analysed more, but there can also be exceptions. V. I. can give you a hint on what a person's type might be, but you should mostly focus on observing the cognitive functions that someone uses.

    saying that she V.I.'s as SEI is really not an argument, and as a reader I can't really judge the subjective patterns that the person observed. I can however judge if someone's explanation of functional behaviour makes sense or not.

  14. #94
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    No matter what you think of Belle Delphine, this is pretty hilarious:



    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    the problem I see with it is that it's not a researched field. there are obviously patterns that should be analysed more, but there can also be exceptions. V. I. can give you a hint on what a person's type might be, but you should mostly focus on observing the cognitive functions that someone uses.

    saying that she V.I.'s as SEI is really not an argument, and as a reader I can't really judge the subjective patterns that the person observed. I can however judge if someone's explanation of functional behaviour makes sense or not.
    Yes, which is why I don't use VI at all for typing people and rely on other methods. If someone wants to use VI then that's perfectly fine if they are competent at it, which is only really a handful of people in this forum tbh.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  15. #95
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Yes, which is why I don't use VI at all for typing people and rely on other methods. If someone wants to use VI then that's perfectly fine if they are competent at it, which is only really a handful of people in this forum tbh.
    another thing that is imo important to consider is that a subtype seems to also play a huge role in someones appearance. Ekaterina Filatova mentioned this when she was collecting photos of types. with 7,7 billion people on this planet, it's hard to say how many subtypes even exist. Gulenko's DCNH system is the best system we have right now (imo) and it only differentiates 4 subtypes. there a just too many aspects that haven't been researched yet to make V.I. a valid way of typing.

  16. #96
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    another thing that is imo important to consider is that a subtype seems to also play a huge role in someones appearance. Ekaterina Filatova mentioned this when she was collecting photos of types. with 7,7 billion people on this planet, it's hard to say how many subtypes even exist. Gulenko's DCNH system is the best system we have right now (imo) and it only differentiates 4 subtypes. there a just too many aspects that haven't been researched yet to make V.I. a valid way of typing.
    That's true. Personally, I put more stock into the two subtype system more than DCNH, but DCNH is still interesting regardless. Also, I think trying to VI her when she has a ton of makeup on to give her a specific look would probably skew her type a bit. This video might come in handy for that reason:

    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  17. #97
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,638
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    there is no question about her DCNH type. It screams C.

    But yeah H look sluggish, D's are domineering or power seeking and N are responsive ones like conforming to own their ideal via role (like LII who is bit of family man and gives compliments bit forced kind of way). It might be just me but lots of N's seem like they tend to lick the anus of their system they represent.
    Last edited by Heretic 007; 08-02-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  18. #98
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    there is no question about her DCNH type. It screams C.

    But yeah H look sluggish, D's are domineering or power seeking and N are responsive ones like conforming to own their ideal via role (like LII who is bit of family man and gives compliments bit forced kind of way). It might be just me but lots of N's seem like they tend to lick the anus of their system they represent.
    normalising subtypes have a low openess for things that contradict their own understanding. it takes a long time for them to open up for something new. this is actually a reason why socionics is so unknown. I've spoken with a couple of university professors in germany and they were all normalising subtypes. it's very hard for them to open up for new unknown theories that they haven't heard of yet, even if they are Ne base types. they advance faster in school compared to creative subtypes, because they are very orderly and do better at memorizing random data for tests. creative subtypes are messy, but they show much more creative thinking and are instinctively drawn to new theories (like Gulenko's SHS), but they are outsiders in the real world because of the terminating/initiating dichotomy. it's very hard for them to stick with something for a longer time period. since normalising prefer order so much, they prefer that everything just stays as it is, instead of risking change that could lead to chaotic consequences.

    not sure about belle's subtype. haven't seen much of her to judge that. creative subtype probably makes the most sense.

  19. #99
    Spermatozoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your most intimate spaces
    TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    She looks like the type to release your load in then detach from and leave discreetly.

  20. #100
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,977
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought ESI.

    .... I mean ...

    The golddigger sports model stereotype.

    I guess she could be an SEI but normally the ratchet stereotype is the other way around.

  21. #101
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,977
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I'm suprised that so many people on this website use visual identification as a typing method. it's a very dubious approach in my opinion.
    Yes, all of these people who have the time on their hands to post in some dark web corner peoplewatching forum, can't be expected to be using dubious approaches in life at any time.

  22. #102
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,977
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    like I said, I haven't really analysed her that much. I remember watching an H3H3 video recently where she send Ethan a jar full of her own spit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQscyzNOBNY

    I thought that her behaviour could be linked to Si as vulnerable or surpressed ignoring function, which is linked to sexuality, meaning that types with weak Si (LIE, EIE, SEE and SLE) often display their sexuality openly, or are even prone to perversion, or they have an unhealthy or unorthodox approach to sexuality. I think it applies to belle delphine. from my own observation and various socionics sources it seems that SEE is the type that is most inclined to prostitution, but belle delphine seems to also be a rather strategic and creative person, making me lean more towards EIE (who have Ne as 4 dimensional function). just my 2 cents.
    I mostly agree with what you say here and EIE.

    I don't think Si valuing would be into disgusting shit like this. In this video she spits, drinks it again, and spits it back out. That's exactly Si polr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQscyzNOBNY

    Her business capacity and weirdness are possibly Te role and Ne demonstrative. I'm gonna go with EIE, followed by ESI.

    I know 3 women who have been prostitutes. 1 EIE, 1 ILE, 1 ESI.
    Last edited by sbbds; 08-03-2019 at 12:35 PM.

  23. #103
    TRVE KVLT Armalite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    908
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I thought ESI.

    .... I mean ...

    The golddigger sports model stereotype.

    I guess she could be an SEI but normally the ratchet stereotype is the other way around.
    yah if any type is to be seen as the thot type it's probably ESI lolol, since Alpha is probably the quadra that cares the least about material wealth etc

  24. #104
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,977
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    yah if any type is to be seen as the thot type it's probably ESI lolol, since Alpha is probably the quadra that cares the least about material wealth etc
    This chick makes bathwater for people to drink and makes them sick. Exactly the opposite of Si caretaking.

  25. #105
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,448
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not gamma, thats for sure.

  26. #106
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,448
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you think @Adam Strange
    Personally after watching couple videos, it felt like my energy went away or something.

  27. #107
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,973
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    What do you think @Adam Strange
    Personally after watching couple videos, it felt like my energy went away or something.
    I think she's SEI. Her makeup video, and the entire way she surrounds herself with very, very high production values screams Si to me. All of her props are fun, light-hearted, and non-serious. Her best friend, the ILE, is an ugly octopus.

    She is trying soooo hard to attract an ILE. She's acting like a little girl in the kitchen "Hey, little boy, come and play with me. I'm kind of stupid at this, so you can explain how to do everything! And I will listen in rapt attention to you and never, ever criticize. I mean, I looooooove ugly octopuses."

    In her makeup video, she came out, dropped the masks, and revealed just how awesomely competent she is at doing public presentations. In that video, I thought she approached VI'ing like an ESI, but ESI's and SEI's have the same dimensionality of functions, and EVERYTHING else about her screams Alpha.

    Anyone who can't see Alpha should brush up on their research, IMO.

  28. #108
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,973
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    As to selling her bath water and making everyone sick, maybe she just doesn’t understand germ theory.


  29. #109

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 694 so/sx
    Posts
    1,005
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    This chick makes bathwater for people to drink and makes them sick. Exactly the opposite of Si caretaking.
    apparently she put a disclaimer that the bathwater is "not for drinking and should only be used for sentimental purposes”. however, what people actually do then with it is another matter.

  30. #110
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    ugh, can't believe I've watched this video...

    what I got out of the video is that I'm leaning towards Ni-Se valuing. she makes some small aristrocratic comments ("worship me peasant" @4:09). her whole apartment looks like a mysterious fantasy world, not really focused on reality. she has a lot of chokers. at 6:50 she shows a giant skull with a moon prism hanging on her wall... @9:51 there's a gun in her puppet house. lot's of Ni creativity in her, dunno why people think she's an SEI...

    she kinda looks like Marzia in this video tbh.

    despite having some much random stuff, her apartment looks extremly orderly, making me lean more towards her being a normalising subtype. so yeah, I think EIE makes the most sense for me (she didn't mention anything about her person, so it's still basically just an intuitive guess)

    I feel like I've analysed her enough for now.

  31. #111
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,219
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wanna rule out my own type because the screenshots are gruesome in their sparkle and fluff but I don't wanna watch

  32. #112
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    690
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kind of wonder if people don’t just associate her disney-esque aesthetics with si/ne.

    Idk I’m unable to watch the videos with volume right now but wtf lol
    Tumblr

    “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
    ~Karl

  33. #113
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,356
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So I delved a little bit into the bathwater controversy. Jordan Peterson is still the bigger grifter.

  34. #114
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,638
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Alpha Si type is clear. She seems more ESE than SEi because she is actively doing Si.

    Anyway, she is highly welcomed change after countless gamma/beta BSDM medieval smashing in the media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  35. #115
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,977
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    apparently she put a disclaimer that the bathwater is "not for drinking and should only be used for sentimental purposes”. however, what people actually do then with it is another matter.
    I see. Still gross af and not Si at all, or very distorted Si. Saliva and dirty water for sentimental purposes...

  36. #116
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I think Alpha Si type is clear.
    how do you explain her mystical dream like home? her open display of sexual topics (which you can almost never see in alpha types)? SEI seems like such an odd typing for her. makes me shake my head tbh.

  37. #117
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    watch this video from 8:45 on and tell me again that she's an SEI...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQscyzNOBNY&t=716s

    Hila Klein seems very shocked by it, and we agreed in the H3H3 thread that she's an SEI.

  38. #118
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,638
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    watch this video from 8:45 on and tell me again that she's an SEI...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQscyzNOBNY&t=716s

    Hila Klein seems very shocked by it, and we agreed in the H3H3 thread that she's an SEI.
    I'll watch but I typed her ESE.

    OK her sexuality is more implicit rather than explicit hence Si/Ne >Se/Ni.
    Last edited by Heretic 007; 08-03-2019 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  39. #119
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I'll watch but I typed her ESE.

    OK her sexuality is more implicit rather than explicit hence Si/Ne >Se/Ni.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvg7LvYhEbR/?hl=de

  40. #120
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,638
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah pretty much very implying style. Nothing is said very directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •