Thread: (VI) Local singer

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default (VI) Local singer

Hey guys,

here is a typing thread for a local singer. She's widely known here. This is an interview with her in Lithuanian.

thanks.
    Last edited by rizz; 07-29-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I see this thread is not taking off as I expected so I will write something about this woman.

So, I know her personally. She was my singing teacher for a couple of months. I had to let go of singing, because my panic attacks kicked back in and I couldn't take it. It was not connected with this woman though.

Those lessons with her for me was sort of a blessing. I mean, I really really enjoyed being with her. I just felt such a powerful energy and all. I kind of see a possibility of her being my dual. In the interview she says something like: "You know, then it comes to me as an artist, I am realist artist. I don't wake up at 1 pm. I don't need to torture myself, waiting for the muses and all that. I mean, I'm a realist. I understand those types, the dreamers. I have to understand them, I work with them."
    That 1 pm part is about me. The interview was taken shortly after me stopping visiting her. I very clearly remember that "1 pm" convo.

Well that's it. I hope someone can help me ISTj or not? She's totally a Beta ST.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

looks LSI-Se sx/sp

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, silke. I think the same.