Join the ILE clan. We make ourselves and others to shake heads at us. Talk about the head turning effect.

Anyway, LIE's tend to like to listen soulful people.

LIE interacts with other people at close psychological distances. Democratic. Predisposed towards positive attitude and friendliness on his territory. Feels relaxed in an atmosphere of warm, sincere, soulful communication. One should settle disagreements with him in an informal atmosphere, first persuading him of good intentions. He is much in need of reliable, stable human relations. Due to his inability to immediately recognize falsity can allow himself to get drawn into poor company and questionable enterprises. Appreciates reliable, time-tested friends. Usually aware that he can be too insensitive and inattentive in relation to others and is wary of this trait in himself. Ruining his relations with someone searches for methods to make amends. To this end, gives gifts or shows a particular concern for his partner.
I'm always asking at those people inside my schizo mind: What do you want from me you soulful grey person with normal gene expression? God dammit, why can't you blaster your emotions full on towards me?