TIM
    ILI 5 sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BaruchJorgell's type.

​Hello.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

High-school math teacher. I had trouble with the subject when I was young. I didn't know what was the point of math. Later, in university, I had no choice but to improve if I wanted to succeed. And that's how math gradually became the only subject that didn't look like a waste of time (writing this I'm realizing how important it is for me to not "waste my time").
    What I like about the job : -inspiring students with special explanations I thought of at home (I'm really proud of my explanations, I give them with enthusiasm and a strong voice).
    What I don't like : -Some students attitude disrupt my course sometimes (it happens to pretty much every teacher in my country, depending on what class you have). It is a waste of a nice potential, often. It happens because the administration doesn't take the appropriate disciplinary measures (they only do what is necessary to keep their job : diplomacy).

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I like "confontation-based" activities : chess, fighting games... I like the struggle (the efforts you have to deploy in order to win make you live something you didn't expect), as well as how you feel connected to the soul of your opponent.
    I also like reflexes-based activities.
    If I had to sum it up, I'd say that my hobbies must make me feel strongly (but they must be perfectly safe).

What are your values, and why?
    Not hurting people. It's unnecessary, yet many people do it. They're deplorable.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    People see me as an easy-going person, although very silent. I have stable relationships but unfulfilling to me. I feel like I can't express myself as much as I would (my jokes easily shock them or confuse them). I have to admit I'm not very daring with strangers so I'm just boring to them. To answer correctly : I have very few relationships, but good ones.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    A deep, intuitive connection in both cases.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I have no conflicts because I don't answer to aggressions. I act in a way that kind of dissolves the aggression. Sometimes people don't give me respect. I swear to take revenge on the moment, but I never do it because that's fruitless.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    I am a reasonable person. I'm also very persistent (I do what I should do, although sometimes I might give in to despair).
    What people like : I'm very understanding, merciful, non-judgemental.
    What I like about myself : I pride myself in being original : to not laugh to easy jokes, to escape banality as much as I can, to avoid doing what has already been done. (Oddly, I see the last sentence as the least reliable of all my text).

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm quite paranoid. I often fear the worse. I don't face much criticism.
    What I dislike about myself : I won't do a thing if there is no logical reason. I believe that if I behave as a beast (like most people), I would find life more enjoyable. (Once again that's not a very reliable paragraph from my point of view).

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I can manage anything, I'm very self-reliant. I often hate not having enough information about health matters. It's like people are keeping those things like a secret. I'm paranoid about my health. I think I will, sooner or later, suffer from something serious that could have been easily avoided, if only anyone else had given a single f*ck. You can't just trust nature (like most people do).

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I dislike everything maintenance-related : dishes, brushing teeth (I still do it of course). More generally : I can't enjoy a task that isn't a form of progress.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    I would like to achieve something great. But could anything be great anyway ?
    Other (not too delusional) plans : be well-respected in my profession, be an essential node in town. I'd like to have children also.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?
    I would first try to make an optimal use of my money (which charity would be the best, what investment would be the more profitable...). I would probably keep my job, but be more assertive because I wouldn't risk much anyway.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    Absolutely nothing.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I'm fulfilled when I'm well-considered, treated with (deserved) regard.
    Experiencing deep revelations, seeing (invisible) things nobody might have seen is also very fulfilling (of course some people might have seen it but that's not obvious). That's something I like with socionics : you can dive into someone's mind, it is like being someone else, living another life. In short : true novelty is fulfilling.

How do you behave around strangers?
    I can be extremely formal or warm, depending on I don't know what. Strangers deserve a good treatment : they might be good people after all.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I don't react. The opinion of people doesn't have much value. Unless my honor is criticized : I would take that very seriously and probably ridicule the person in public, with a long list of counter-arguments.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Not really. Either I'm tired and I rest, or I work.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I'm not seriously interested in money, because I don't need more objects than I currently have. I would only start a business in the case it offered me better working conditions, or would permit me to have a more positive contribution to the world.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I don't think about it. I want to look discrete, I don't want to be noticed too much. Mostly because it would be kind of unethical : being admired for my good looks would be shameful to me.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?
    I was more interested in people (I was kind of a little psychologist). I was fascinated by the planets, I liked encyclopedias... My curiosity has completely dried out since.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    Responsibility gives me strength, dignity, assertiveness, and protects me from excessive worrying. I expect nothing from others. I'm the one who should help, they're not.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?
    How much should I guide them, protect them ? At what point does it become unhealthy ?

What was (or is) your high school experience like?
    It was a prison. Nobody should be stuck on a chair listening to people they haven't chosen, for 35 hours a week. It is obviously wrong. It will disappear and make place to a better system one day.

What is something you regret?
    Regrets are a waste of one's mental time. Regretting, in itself, is failing to be the best person you can be.

Who do you admire, and why?
    I admire people who have struggled, have sacrificed themselves, have disregarded the rules, to make the best course of events happen.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    Like I've written already, I worry mostly about my health. I take extreme measures to protect myself sometimes. I don't want to get sick before I achieve something. Also, in my branch, getting older means being more effective. Getting sick at the end of your "training" is the worst thing that can happen to you.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
    Religious speech has never made sense to me. I don't understand any of it and couldn't talk about it, even if I wanted to.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Politics is not my business. I don't think about something if I can't have an impact on it.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    It was economics because it seemed to be the most concerned with improving society.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I don't go on vacation. It is inefficient : very expensive, and it won't relax you that much compared to resting at home. Actually a day or two of vacation can be good, unless you spend all this time in travelling.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    The problem here is that most of the time, I don't want anything. At least not in the sense of a willingness to satisfy a desire. I want to be able to work, that's all.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

If I know what to do in advance, why not. I need to have a good grasp on the implications of the role before accepting it.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?
    I think my sense of humor is almost always some sort of mocking. I exaggerate stupid behaviours.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?
    My friends would never burst into tears. But I would be like : "well... that's too bad...". I'd think : "what a downer".

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Being inspired by a text. It opened my horizons a bit.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    As always, some worrying about my health. It happens when my habits are disrupted.

Your opinions are welcome.
    Last edited by BaruchJorgell; 07-20-2019 at 09:28 AM.

TIM
    ILI 5 sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No opinion ?

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII (Ne sub probably)

TIM
    ILI 5 sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. What do you think of ILI ?

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaruchJorgell View Post
    Thank you. What do you think of ILI ?
    Well, you said you worry a lot about your health (Si Ha), that you found boring sitting in a chair at school for hours (common for Ne valuers I believe), plus you don't care about money (devalued Se). Lastly you enjoyed readings encyclopedias about science as a kid (Ti is apparent).
    All this makes me believe you're LII. Of course, I may be wrong.
    Why don't you take a test?

TIM
    ILI 5 sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are the results from a test I liked (socionictest.net) :

ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 190
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 185
    ISTP(Gabin) - 180

ISFP(Dumas) - 165
    INTP(Balzac) - 155
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 150
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 140
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 135
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 135
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 135
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 135
    ENFP(Huxley) - 135
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 130
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 125
    INFP(Yesenin) - 110
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 110

Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought of ILI, yeah, probably ILI-Te with advanced Ti. Your attitude to people and social situations doesn't resemble LII to me.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Post photos or a video with crisp quality. Stackemup Typology (socionics-side)'s high quality, three dimensional VI templates for every socionics type and subtype make questionnaires an obsolete method of typing.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BaruchJorgell I no longer provide questionnaire typings for free. Plus, I strongly prefer video or interview to written questionnaires. You can find more information here.