Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

7w8 ESTP (also notice the static aggressor elements)

another one

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ok another one

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

old school rap > mumble rap

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^oh yeh

(or 3?)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    (or 3?)
    Missy Elliot - Maybe 8w9.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8w7 mb

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sexual 7
    Killed the demons of my mind
    Ever since you came around
    We're a river, running wild
    How could I have been so blind?
    I just live a fast life
    Forget about the past time
    Numb out to escape my feels
    And friendships only pass by
    Show up, gone, like strobe lights
    But with you, I feel something real
    And I'd walk a million miles, just to see you smile
    'Til the day I die
    Oh, I need you by my side, we get high on life
    'Til the day we die
    High on life 'til the day we die
    'Til the day I die
    Through my fingers, out of sight
    How could I have let you go?
    Cutting corners, turning stones
    But I can only see your ghost

I just live a fast life
    Forget about the past time
    I numb out to escape my feels
    And friendships only pass by
    Show up, gone, like strobe lights
    With you, I feel something real
    'Til the day I die
    'Til the day we die
    'Til the day we die
    'Til the day I die
    'Til the day we die

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7w6

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    7w6

Dobrev's is cooI

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything that's shine ain't always gonna be gold

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video I really enjoy:
    7w6

This one just seems like a young woman whose bmi is too low is pointing to her genitals over and over. I can't see her as necessarily 7w6 because I'm

too busy noticing the visual pelvis references.Ope. There's another one. Can't type. I'm busy. Another. Plus the whiney voice thing doesn't appeal to

me. It isn't her, it's a style she's doing, but one that always sounds obnoxious to me. And the dancing is a disappointment, esp after Dobrev. There's

no smooth swagger. No confident, vivacious coming alive I see in 7w6es.(Edit: halfway through it speeds up and she's actually dancing but leaves off

to just gesture at herself undressing again) She might just be super anxious, but her performance seems canned and

hesitant and stilted, to me. 'I'll tell someone they think they're hot but are not.. while I repeatedly point to my groin as evidence of my own thinking I

am hot, like no other human on earth has genitals.This will really be attractive that I reference the rare commodity of having waste and sex bits.

My motioning will make my video all the rage. More whine. More motioning.'
    7w6

Last edited by nanashi; 11-29-2020 at 07:56 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    Would you comment on her body if she was obese? Or does that short circuit your neuron?
    I stopped modeling when I realized I was underweight. I stopped exercising too much, and I waited to model until I got healthier. I comment on HOW

a body is depicted through choices people make and also on bodies for health reasons.

My neuron is fine. Your consideration is super sweet.

Not all people with a lot of fat are unhealthy. Having a low bmi is dangerous, and I get concerned for people because mine was too low without my

trying to make it low. And it was a very uncomfortable weight to be at.

I also bring it up in a way one wouldn't about obesity because (and this is widely known, though perhaps not to you) there's a severe problem with

eating disorders, pressure on elementary aged kids to be thin (even from their parents), and irresponsible fashion presentation of unhealthily thin

people to sell clothes.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does her bmi has to do with how she's depicted?

The visuals she is selling and creating are impacted by her bmi. She is constructing ideas and images.

It's a common trait among lesser women to want to find errors in women that are more beautiful than themselves. You would not comment on how a fatass is portrayed cuz they are

not a likely rival anyway.
    I don't consider anyone 'lesser'. Why do you consider people 'lesser'. My comments about her weight are genuinely about the responsibility fashion

and media have regarding eating disorders. But, I in no way anywhere imply she is LESSER than myself. You're the first person in this thread to stoop to that. And you made it about

my body making me lesser. Not about my actions being rude, alone. You're literally doing what you're trying to protect her from which you think I did: shaming someone about their

body.

Yeah, your comment reeks with concern!
    Perhaps you are only used to concern that is expressed in one way.

Mine is still valid.

This thread is about 7s. And if I see a seemingly too petite kid poining over and over to her groin, I'm going to find it dubious and be disappointed and

say something. This is about definition, and 7 doesn't = skinny and 'look, I have genitals. Isn't it fabulous?'

7s can entertain better than that is my other point.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:

Art is for human consumption.

What we put out into the world is going to have an effect.

Selling unhealthy ideas and images has consequences for our art consumers.

I'm not personally holding her hand and helping her with her weight, so I'm not approaching the topic in a one-on-one way. I'm talking about the art

itself and what she's put out into the world and how I feel about it as a definitive enneagram 7 visual....it's not a great depiction specifically because

it's mostly 'buy my genitals' with some music and dancing scattered in and because artists are responsible for seemingly low bmi visuals. I didn't

shame her for being skinny. Art becomes idealized. It matters
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-29-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How lucky we all are you are here to gate keep and make sure no one thinks for themselves.
    That's not how the word gatekeep works. I'm not preventing access to anything. I'm sharing a response, which... last time I checked... is allowed on the internet.

"gatekeep(Verb) To limit (sometimes manipulatively, rather than directly) how much role another party, often a spouse, has in some task; for example, to limit how much one's husband can raise one's children. gatekeep(Verb) To control or limit access to something."

You're guessing at my motives! It reveals more about you and reinforce my belief that I'm right. You're probably not even aware of it, you're that rudimentary. I bet you're a vapid little horrid creature underneath all those correct values you always smear all over this place.
    No, Outlier. Read it again. I did not make a guess as to your motives. I DID discuss your actions. You literally called some people LESSER. It wasn't some unspoken thing I was throwing darts at in the dark.

People who know me always tell me I'm complex, but I don't see rudimentariness as some bad thing, so if I were rudimentary, c'est la vie. Again with you thinking someone is less.

You bet I'm vapid. Well, bad guess. Little...no, probably as tall as you are. Horrid....hm. I don't think anyone is horrid. I see actions as horrid. Mine, like those of all humans, vary.

Values I 'smear' all over the forum. Oh, like your values you're enforcing here tonight?

People in fashion are disgusting, what's your point? Responsibility, you've gotta be fucking joking! People like you want to baby proof the world. I would rather see it go up in flames.
    People in fashion aren't disgusting. Some actions in fashion are dysfunctional. That's a huge point. Responsibility is a joke? No, not to me. I've seen eight year old kids going on diets not for their health but to be thin. I've seen men and women with body dysmorphia.

The human mind IS deeply influenced by a great many factors, and it's not some weakness that it is so---it's just a fact of evolutionary biology.

It's not babyproofing if it's not directed at babies. It's directed at people of various ages who massive amounts of research show are deeply impacted by ideals, images, archetypes, etc

No it's not, not to me.
    um, your liking other peoples' modes of expressing concerns or not doesn't invalidate the methods or the concern.
    Last edited by nanashi; 01-25-2021 at 02:02 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes and the effect it's having on you is you wanting to control and censor it cuz you think you're better. You're not, people who operate like you are the real evil of this world, they are the racists and bigots who think they know better and try to influence others with their will. Luckily it's super transparent.
    I'm baffled that you arrived at this idea for what my motivations might be. You are guessing (incorrectly) at my internal processes, and I'm horrified your brain tells you (maybe from some odd past experience?) that THIS is surely what nanashi means.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outlier is just fatphobic @nanashi , and thinks your one little comment is going to contribute to obesity in women worldwide or something like that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And literally in the next post one minute later you rant about “if the bitch was fat”. Thanks for making me feel psychic.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I know for sure. If the bitch was fat you would be the first one here to call her "stunning" and "brave".
    you don't know that because...it isn't true. lol. wtf. with whom is Outlier lumping me in? are all women a monolith in your mind?

Also, pretty much everything you wrote in the response above points towards the rigidity of thought I was calling rudimentary before. I'll use speech and terminology any way I please.
    there's nothing rigid about Ni and about constantly researching and about listening with openness to my many friends and acquaintances with who've had disordered eating.

And since it's the only thing you got to say. Yes, I consider a lot of people less, you among them. You sure locked on to me using that word. HILARIOUS! And yes, everyone in fashion is repulsive.
    It's...not the only thing I have to say. But I do recognize a weird and pathological attempt to diminish other people when I see it. Yeah...it's healthy of my brain I noticed you're employing it. Draw inept conclusions all you want about people being less than others. It doesn't make it true. But you're free to make the mistake. Fashion isn't entirely repulsive objectively. maybe you're personally uncomfortable with some aspects of it. I doubt you hate all elegant lines in cars and dislike your clothes matching, etc

If some 8 yo wanna starve, go ahead still not fashions fault. It's the parents. If you wanna do something about it go blow up some radio towers.
    No. it's not okay if an 8 year old wants to starve. It's not okay if the sum of messages we collective bathe kids' minds in are about disordered eating's 'merits,' and while some parents have responsibility for it, not all do. Parents aren't some all powerful, omnipresent force in peoples' lives, and they shouldn't be. that's how North Korea works, not healthy parenting.

Outlier, your going to have to stop urging acts of terrorism.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really are one of the worst people I've ever come across. I hope you get hit by a car.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    You sweet summer child. What ease you must enjoy in life if my not liking a music video is the most heinous thing you've ever witnessed.

Deities

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok fatass.
    I'm pushing too thin. But even if I had a lotta lipid storage going on: you stooping to the act of throwing ad hominems in a discussion makes you look inept at making whatever point you wanted to make.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That depends on which point I was trying to make. You mentioned that you've struggled with eating disorders right? So I assume being called a fatass is not something you would like to hear. Which is exactly what I was going for. Making your statement retarded. Now go out in traffic.

siiiiiiiiiigh. no. i specifically said I wasn't trying to be thin when I became too thin. but you didn't read that. you've confused me with the my acquaintances. but that you're trying to cause harm to people with disordered eating is reason enough to suspend your account. that's harassing them, Outlier.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nanashi

as someone with an actual eating disorder and body dysmorphia, I find your comments on most threads triggering and they make me want to jump off a bridge.

Just thought you should know
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh. dude, you can't delete your bad behavior when the responses of others to your bad behavior include direct quotes of it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    @nanashi

as someone with an actual eating disorder and body dysmorphia, I find your comments on most threads triggering and they make me want to jump off a bridge.

Just thought you should know
    Thanks, aster. That's useful to know. Let me know what you'd find easier and why if you want to.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    sigh. dude, you can't delete your bad behavior when the responses of others to your bad behavior include direct quotes of it.
    Well aware. And I dont consider it bad behaviour. But you're giving me cancer and I'm just gonna block you so I dont have to see your retardation anymore. Making you the second person I've blocked in 7 years.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster That is sad for me to hear. You are one of the best looking people I’ve seen in my life. E-hugs

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well aware. And I dont consider it bad behaviour. But you're giving me cancer and I'm just gonna block you so I dont have to see your retardation anymore. Making you the second person I've blocked in 7 years.

so you deleted it all why?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Thanks, aster. That's useful to know. Let me know what you'd find easier and why if you want to.
    Well I don’t want to make you change for me. I’m a libertarian and to me you seem like a SJW. But I thought you should know your comments aren’t entirely harmless. Going around preaching about things is a turnoff for a lot of people and can send them reeling in the total opposite direction. I don’t agree with how you go about the issues you
    seem to feel strongly about. Anyway, I agreed more in line with Outlier’s comments. We just have different values.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Well I don’t want to make you change for me. I’m a libertarian and to me you seem like a SJW. But I thought you should know your comments aren’t entirely harmless. Going around preaching about things is a turnoff for a lot of people and can send them reeling in the total opposite direction. I don’t agree with how you go about the issues you
    seem to feel strongly about. Anyway, I agreed more in line with Outlier’s comments. We just have different values.
    you literally do want me to change my actions for you.

You're clear about that.

But you're not being open with me about how.

I am in part libertarian, though I also incorporate other political views into my own.

If you mean Ni-creative = SJW because XIE change systems in response to needs, okay, but if you mean SJW as in 'destructively zealous, holier than

thou, or shaming' well, no. I actively work toward the opposites of those behaviors. And my attempts are all over this site.

You are seeming like you're shaming me and being dismissive with your SJW label of me. How is that not hypocritical?

This confronting me and then retreating without talking is not as effective as just telling me. I'm not a mindreader, aster, and why not tell me but just

talk around it? You've already violated any 'don't change for me' ideals you have by airing your valid struggles. What's so evil of you about being

human and finding something triggering? Then you abandon your willing listener and advocating for yourself at a moment it's unnecessary to.

This sounds more like avoiding rejection than it does healthy boundaries.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience View Post
    It's obvious that @aster is uncomfortable but at the same time she doesn't want to infringe on your rights to express yourself. Because no matter what triggers someone, the world won't always be able to accommodate. Aster expressed herself freely because it caused her discomfort, you asked for clarification, she gave it, and now it seems like a stressful wall-of-text for her to contend with. Can we stop the triggering talk regarding body image and eating disorders? I also struggled with body dysmorphia to a moderate degree. I know you mean well and you care a lot.
    Yes, we can change the subject, and no, she didn't clarify. That's why I asked.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)