Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does S-ego-ness feel like?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Any type can breach the wall. You need to just do it.

Aside from that, our own consciousness is the only thing we will ever actually experience. Everybody is subjective even while trying to be objective.
    That one step is, to some (including me), a chasm of infinite proportions. Some people experience the problem of not realizing that the chasm is in seeing a chasm - the terror of subjectiveness. As you said, who can reach beyond subjectivity? I'm certainly guilty of making this distinction! (aren't we all, considering the nature of this site?)

''Who is so tall as to ascend to heaven? Who is so broad as to encompass the entire world?''

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type can breach the wall. You need to just do it.

Aside from that, our own consciousness is the only thing we will ever actually experience. Everybody is subjective even while trying to be objective.
    Nope. Not true. Communion with another (lover - partner) and sometimes everyone is a thing_> The one consciousness.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just smoke pot and go lay in a sunlit park with a cool breeze and bring a big snack and picknick.

That's Si. Its not complicated.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Nope. Not true. Communion with another (lover - partner) and sometimes everyone is a thing_> The one consciousness.
    Communion with another doesn't meld your consciousnesses together. There is no one shared conscious, we only have instincts which are "shared," you aren't able to go into another person's head and experience everything they experience from their point of view as themselves, which is how I am using the definition of the word currently.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Communion with another doesn't meld your consciousnesses together. There is no one shared conscious, we only have instincts which are "shared," you aren't able to go into another person's head and experience everything they experience from their point of view as themselves, which is how I am using the definition of the word currently.
    Okay. So still not awake yet. Gotcha. ; )

Kidding aside. You are right. For the relative exp, its all separate. Which is how most people view themselves. For good reason. I found the One as a teen and it fucked me up and I’m okay with being the closed off, but not closed, selfhood.

Its all convoluted. I’d welcome a convo about if you are not some pompous 19 scientist about it.

Question: besides the content of your minds eye (exp sensation thoughts memories history habit) what is really the difference between my consciousness and your consciousness? Baring some brain injury.

If they are not different, and they are not if u strip away all the verbs, then couldn’t it be said that they are the same thing?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILU @waddup

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Any type can breach the wall.
    Not just can, but regularly do.
    Types differ in ways to deal with the world, influence on it, "breach the wall" to it. There are no weaker or stronger types, from general view.
    It's typology's very basics.

I suppose the most significant and illusionary wall is from para's introvertion. He partly misses what he does and this looks for him as the lack of his own significance or strenght.
    EII have no influence? they influence on emotions and ideas. while base Se deal with material objects directly, being under influence of those emotions and ideas. any type does own part, equal one

> Everybody is subjective even while trying to be objective.

it's a thought too. hence, it's undefined is a thought objective or not
    there is also a degree of objectivity, what is more important than the absense of absolute thoughts. this degree is evaluated by the abbility of a thought to be agreed by others. objectivity can be seen on practice. experiment itself is the main way to understand an objectivity

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Its all convoluted. I’d welcome a convo about if you are not some pompous 19 scientist about it.

Question: besides the content of your minds eye (exp sensation thoughts memories history habit) what is really the difference between my consciousness and your consciousness? Baring some brain injury.

If they are not different, and they are not if u strip away all the verbs, then couldn’t it be said that they are the same thing?
    It is convoluted, and of course we only know an extremely minimal amount of things about anything.

I don't think you can strip those things away from consciousness, because it's those things that create it. Without any of them how would we be able to exist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mi presentación

Hola, es un placer estar por este foro de discusión. En nuestros dÃ*as es difÃ*cil localizar sitios de calidad, y este es uno de ellos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12