Thread: Is it just me or are there more female ILE-Ti than male ILE-Ti?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is it just me or are there more female ILE-Ti than male ILE-Ti?

To me it seems like there are way more ILE-Ti females than male ones. What do you think the female/male ILE-Ti ratio is? I was thinking 70F/30M.

ILE-Ti is the sexiest type to me, always has been, the long narrow faces (EDIT: I prefer wide faces and they often have them), the long legs, large round firm breasts, the usually large aquiline noses, they're a type more likely to naturally have an apple-shaped figure (along with LSI-Se), strength of will, the gentleness of their movements and voices (I actually like sharp movements, but they have what I consider gentle sharp movements), their dominance, hyperactivity, their daring actions, their callousness, ability to rapidly and accurately perceive spatial relations, their farts and not being ashamed of it and on peoples' heads in between their legs, the taking photos of themselves shitting while making sexy faces, the facts that they're type least vulnerable to dementia and to bipolar mania/depression, the fact that they never get lost in new environments, their ability to figure out how to use any unfamiliar equipment quickly, their pants outlining their often flat buttocks, the way they look and sound when they laugh.

SLE-Ti a second but they're not as feminine and their logic isn't anywhere near as good.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-20-2024 at 11:56 AM. Reason: I had confused LSE-Si for LSI-Se.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like you're talking about one person in particular

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    sounds like you're talking about one person in particular
    I'm not. I've noticed most ILE-Ti I've seen have pretty similar characteristics to most other ILE-Ti I've seen.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-24-2019 at 09:36 PM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    strength of will, the gentleness of their movements and voices, their dominance, hyperactivity, their daring actions, their callousness, ability to rapidly and accurately perceive spatial relations, their farts and not being ashamed of it and on peoples' heads in between their legs, the taking photos of themselves shitting while making sexy faces, the facts that they're type least vulnerable to dementia and to bipolar mania/depression, the fact that they never get lost in new environments, their ability to figure out how to use any unfamiliar equipment quickly, their pants outlining their often flat buttocks, the way they look when they laugh.
    You forgot to add: ...as long as there are no EIIs in sight.
    Source: experience

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Their...farts. Seriously? lol.

I don't notice the subtype of ILEs that much... and I know more male ILEs period than female ones. Female ILEs are just very... Tina Fey-ish to me. They view me as more cute and helpless than I really am, but they are good at seeing the 'shell' of me. They all seem to enjoy being in charge, way more than the males do. (in charge in public I mean, in private is different.)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    To me it seems like there are way more ILE-Ti females than male ones. What do you think the female/male ILE-Ti ratio is? I was thinking 70F/30M.

ILE-Ti is the sexiest type to me, always has been, the long narrow faces, the slender jaws, the long legs, large breasts, the usually large noses, they're a type more likely to naturally have an apple-shaped figure (along with EIE-Ni, LSE-Si, and SLE-Ti in that order), strength of will, the gentleness of their movements and voices, their dominance, hyperactivity, their daring actions, their callousness, ability to rapidly and accurately perceive spatial relations, their farts and not being ashamed of it and on peoples' heads in between their legs, the taking photos of themselves shitting while making sexy faces, the facts that they're type least vulnerable to dementia and to bipolar mania/depression, the fact that they never get lost in new environments, their ability to figure out how to use any unfamiliar equipment quickly, their pants outlining their often flat buttocks, the way they look when they laugh.

SLE-Ti a second but they're not as feminine and their logic isn't anywhere near as good.
    Everyone has their preference, these traits hardly sound like the woman of my dreams. Also, how do you have an apple-shaped figure and a flat ass and why is that attractive to you?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You could write socionics fanfiction out of this.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just you.