Thread: A DCHN Subtype having a Conflicting Relationship with a DCHN-dual Subtype

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A DCHN Subtype having a Conflicting Relationship with a DCHN-dual Subtype

I wonder what would it be like to be in a relationship with a conflictor if he or she is your DCHN dual.
    I am a Creative Subtype. So my DCHN "dual" would be a Harmonizing subtype. And in fact all harmonizing-like people are extremelly attractive to me, no matter their sociotype. So in the quest of finding a compatible partner for life, I could be mislead by this "surface" compatibility, and find out later on that my partner is in fact my conflictor Socionics-wise.

So what happens in this case?
    Have you had any experience with a potentially "bad" inter-type relation that turned out to be "good" due to DCHN compatibilty?

Note: I'm assuming that these two factors only are relevant. So, please, don't tell me that there are still other factors that are more relevant. What matters in this case is the most likely to happen, I am not taking exceptions into consideration.

About DCHN:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ng-Harmonizing

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dcnh wont make a bad socionics relationship good. However it can sometimes confuse you in the beginning if it comes together with good Enneagram also.

Ive had these experiences with LSE (supervisor). Good dcnh and good enneagram compatibility can create very strong attraction in the beginning. But the disappointments come quite fast as we get to know each other.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to add that if you are Creative I guess its a bit diffetent because Harmonizers tend to smooth over bad compatibility. But I wouldnt say that it would be enough to make conflict work as an intimate relationship.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)