Threaded View

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Introduction (Very Creative)

Totally did not copy recommended topics to talk about from the pinned thread.
    Hobbies: Coming up with and "implementing" my own theories on Mathematics, Psychology, Philosophy, etc.
    Interests: Interests and Hobbies are too correlated. If interests are supposed to have a more "serious" undertone, I guess: Computer Science, Math and Finance.
    Favorite Books: The Bible (the truth is beautiful), countless Mathematical Textbooks (haha), Critique of Pure Reason (Unnecessarily a hard read though).
    Favorite Movies: Any Marvel Movie.
    quotes: "warriors go to war hungry"-Unknown to myself, "good things happen to those who wait"-Heinz Ketchup(haha),
    "
    For if anyone is a hearer of the word/truth and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing." - James 1 23-25
    What Brought me here: The ability to talk about the underlying theory behind socionics and the theories that will be begotten by the "information processing" theory with people who are also interested in it (lazy writing I know).
    Personal Stories: My stories aren't very good out of context. Maybe when the time comes, "all will be revealed."

Edit: Removed type.

Thanks for reading through all this information even though I'm not famous.
    Last edited by Investigator; 07-15-2019 at 08:09 AM. Reason: removed type