Thread: Questionnaire answering, please type me

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questionnaire answering, please type me

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I study graphics, i studied computer programming first, but never liked it. I prefere a field which is more artistic and leave a room for expressing my creativity.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I play electric guitar and which to write my own music. I to read and i'am very interested in occultism and symbolism. I love animals, i have gerbils and a gecko, i actually love reptiles and also dogs, which to have one.

I also like to read books like Stephen King and Lovecraft. Sometimes comic book, especially Batman.

What are your values, and why?

Being true to myself.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I don't like having too intense relationship because i like to be free to be who i'am. When i have a friend it is mainly to spend good time with them. I don't want to be dependent. I try to stay far from my familiy because they are very conservative and try to control me.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

For a friend mostly to spend good time together. For relationship i want something intense and passion, but it is hard because i don't want to feel controled or to loose control.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Generally conflict arise when people try to tell me what i should do, or speak their moral values out loud. For exemple a girl who tried to convince everyone that eating meat is "wrong" and people doing so are "bad". I actually have respect for vegetarian people, but that fact that she was trying to force down everyone's throat and was so close minded pissed me off. So i told that i like to eat bloody meat and to see animals suffer, of course i actually love animals, but it was to piss her off.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I'am very original and i do everything to stand out being an E4. People love that i always do or say weird things or tell the truth no one want to see, i have dark sens of humour. I also play guitar and draw well and people love my creativity.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I'am very disorganised, clumsy in the sens i make things fall or hitt against objects. I can also sometimes be very selfish and childish in my behavior. I can joke and say thing that hurt people, but it is hard for me to not say what i think about people.
    I change my mind alot and have a very hard time to commit to a decision i made.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I have a hard time with starting project. Staying organised, on schedule. Also maintaining a relationship is hard for me.
    I'am good with comming up with new innovative ideas.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike doing everyday chores, keeping up to my schedule or having to organise my time.

I like thinking about the meaning of life, what i want to do in the future, who i'am. I like to play guitar. To imagine stories. To read books. To listen to philosophical/spiritual debates.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

Creating art that will express humanity's struggles. Being a freak and if i'am lucky ending up as the next Jesus.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I don't think things will change too much, i would have the same goals, it would just be more easy and enjoyable to achieve.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I love weird people that stands out, i have an attraction for people who are considered as loosers, i guess i want to save them and make them shine!

People seems to like people who are successful, who have a great career, are married and have nice kids. I find those people boring.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I try my best to keep it clean and organised, even thought it is a very tyring task for me. I buy alot of decoration like small statues of buddhas and candles. I love my place to reflect me and to look great.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

When people compliment my art and music. Also when i'am told that i'am original and cool.

How do you behave around strangers?

I try to see who they really are inside, what are their likes and dislikes, what we could have in common. I'am very quite in the begining, if i feel there is nothing in common i try to avoid conversation, but if i find the person interesting i can be very outgoing.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I will try to get his weak point and attack them back on that. But i hate conflict and hurting people.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Sometimes, it is hard for me to know really what i want to do, i have lot of ideas but cannot keep with one.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Not really, but if i do it would be for money, i would like to be one of the boss because i don't like to be controlled. No idea about what business.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

For me appearance is very important, i try to dress to look great and to express myself. I wear alot of jewel and like to have unike look.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

I was very shy but also sometimes very turbulent, i used to fight a lot, but i was mostly bullied by other. I think i have more confidence now.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

No. Because i don't know how to behave with them, plus they can be mean.

If you are doing a video you can stop here and/or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

Yes, i like when people notice me.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I hate to have responsibilities, but i prefer that to let other controle my belongings

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

I would try to make him as happy as possible, i think i would be too kind as a parent, it will be hard for me to put limits for the kid and to punish them.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

Being who i want to be, controlled by no one.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

Bad, i hated school and felt misunderstood by classmates and teachers.

What is something you regret?

Innocence

Who do you admire, and why?

No one comes to my mind right now.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

I'am worried about my future, will i achieve a great life? Financially how i will be doing?

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I'am a gnostic, because it makes more sense than mainsteam religion to me. Actually i thought about many of their concepts before knowing it already existed under that name.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I don't really care about politics.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

Most important to me, no dress code and being free to be like i'am. Somewhere i don't have to conform. I look a place where i feel at peace and to work with great kind people.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

French(my mother tongue), because we where reading stories.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

Right and Wrong are subjective it will depend more on the context.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I went to Amsterdam to smoke weed and take magic truffle, it was great experience. I wrote a script about the origin of existence.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Nothing comes to mind right now.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People are selfish, but it is human nature, we are all animals after all. A social problem is that people lack imagination.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I will be manipulative if necessary, i can wait a very long time to attain what i want. I don't know how but i will get what i want in the end.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

Yes, if needed. Especially in areas where new, out of the box ideas are needed. I'am also perseverant and can make people work toward the goal.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

It depends on the mood, i sometime get very angry alot and sometimes feel peace. When other people get what they don't deserve why i don' get what i deserve i get the most angry.

What is one unusual trait or ability you possess? What makes you special?

Everything about me is special.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

I have a dark, weird and sometimes offensive sens of humour, but i don't like to hurt people intentionally

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

It makes me feel very bad and out of place. I will try to comfort him or even to help him if it will not cost great sacrifices.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

Nothing i can think of.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Same

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

If i start responding to that, i will write a whole book here. So better not.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

No idea right now, i love museums

Do you like surprises?

Only when they come from nice girls

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I will try to get his weak point and attack them back on that. But i hate conflict and hurting people.

You tell me
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post

You tell me
    What i was trying to say here, is that in the situation where people insult or attack me, i will defend myself by attacking them back, which i guess is a normal reaction.

However if i do so, i tend to feel bad later and i actually hate those kind of situations.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OuterSpaceBoy View Post
    What i was trying to say here, is that in the situation where people insult or attack me, i will defend myself by attacking them back, which i guess is a normal reaction.

However if i do so, i tend to feel bad later and i actually hate those kind of situations.
    “Normal” maybe for you but not me

You are probably LSE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Normal” maybe for you but not me
    So how would you act if someone insult you?

You are probably LSE
    Thank for your answer, however i don't think LSE match.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So how would you act if someone insult you?

Thank for your answer, however i don't think LSE match.
    Brush it off walk away
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brush it off walk away
    Maybe that has more to do with you being female, things are easier for you.

As for my type i'am already sure about Introversion and iNtuition, almost about feeling so it leaves whether INFp or INFj so whether dominant Fi or Ni.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you describe your artistic style or process?

How do you view animals and your relationship to them?

What do you take from King, Lovecraft, and Batman?

Being true to yourself seems to be a value of integrity, or loyalty to your own chosen principles. Is this an accurate picture of what's important to you? If not, how?

What are the most important things in life?

Do intense relationships imply to you a sense of controlling one another? If so, are casual relationships with others more free? You talk about avoiding dependence which makes me think you value self-reliance. Accurate? Not?

There seems an axis where you view relationships with others as more or less controlling. You also seem to have the expectation that less controlling situations are more related to intimacy, and friendships allow the other person to act more freely. I'm not saying this with judgement, this just seems like an interesting start of a conversation.

You value autonomy. There's a sense of libertarianism in your views about morality, or at least others attempting to convince or coerce others. There's also a slight hint of schadenfreude with your retort to the militant vegan.

Strong value placed on individuality. You either seem to seek or attract others' attention by, in a sense, performing. You may not like direct appeals to change others' behavior, but you enjoy the feeling of being novel or entertaining to those around you. Do you usually seek to be entertaining generally, or to evoke some other kinds of reaction from those around you?

Your attention is diffuse in a strictly empirical sense. I think you probably are actively involved in your inner life. You aren't without skill at empathy, but it's not an overriding lens that dictates your choices. You're not a malicious person, but have a prankster or teasing aspect to your persona.

It's a long questionaire so I'll stop at the weakness part. My guesses are probably off because I don't know you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As for my type i'am already sure about Introversion and iNtuition, almost about feeling so it leaves whether INFp or INFj so whether dominant Fi or Ni.
    to be sure in your type would be good to check it by IR befor. to type people IRL and to check your impressions from them
    there is a significant chance to mistake in own type without this. ~50%
    the traits which you suppose at now also can't be sure before that. you may see them as most probable or highly possible

also there are not types as INFp or INFj, there are INFP and INFJ