Thread: Socionics Type and Teaching Style

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Type and Teaching Style

What patterns have you noticed regarding a person's socionic type and their manner of teaching others?

Specify the type of teaching environment with your examples and thoughts; include whether they were teaching you or others for a job, in a class, for random knowledge impartment, etc.

Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

base T types give good structured and clear explanations and descriptions. being also base T I like this, it's easier to study for me
    lectures of LSIs tutors were best in uni from the point to understand technical themes. I remember 3 such tutors. also they all were harder on exams

the style of base N may look as chaotic for me
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer synthetic style especially when random mental images start to form and I see the process in my mind's eye. When people give imagination extinguishing ways for operation the point seems to be largely sacrificed for trivialities.

Anyway, I have encountered many different ways and I just have to do the work for myself if it is totally incompatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist 007 View Post
    I prefer synthetic style especially when random mental images start to form and I see the process in my mind's eye. When people give imagination extinguishing ways for operation the point seems to be largely sacrificed for trivialities.

Anyway, I have encountered many different ways and I just have to do the work for myself if it is totally incompatible.
    I seem to respond the same way - amalgamation of imagery forming a synthetic whole or ''monad'' of information, inseparable. I actually have difficulties following the ''parts'' of some systematics, but have an easy time grasping abstractions that only have few parts. Imaginary faculties work best with unity i suppose.
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them: