Thread: Socionics Type and Teaching Style

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Type and Teaching Style

What patterns have you noticed regarding a person's socionic type and their manner of teaching others?

Specify the type of teaching environment with your examples and thoughts; include whether they were teaching you or others for a job, in a class, for random knowledge impartment, etc.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

base T types give good structured and clear explanations and descriptions. being also base T I like this, it's easier to study for me
    lectures of LSIs tutors were best in uni from the point to understand technical themes. I remember 3 such tutors. also they all were harder on exams

the style of base N may look as chaotic for me

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer synthetic style especially when random mental images start to form and I see the process in my mind's eye. When people give imagination extinguishing ways for operation the point seems to be largely sacrificed for trivialities.

Anyway, I have encountered many different ways and I just have to do the work for myself if it is totally incompatible.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist 007 View Post
    I prefer synthetic style especially when random mental images start to form and I see the process in my mind's eye. When people give imagination extinguishing ways for operation the point seems to be largely sacrificed for trivialities.

Anyway, I have encountered many different ways and I just have to do the work for myself if it is totally incompatible.
    I seem to respond the same way - amalgamation of imagery forming a synthetic whole or ''monad'' of information, inseparable. I actually have difficulties following the ''parts'' of some systematics, but have an easy time grasping abstractions that only have few parts. Imaginary faculties work best with unity i suppose.