Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    you haven't seen them? well do a cross-sectional comparative study of educational systems 20 years ago and now. worst revolutions are the silent, subversive and gradual ones you're not even aware of.
    Lol. The ones I'm not even aware of. Like the one in the Sagittarius sector?

You show me your revolutions and I'll show you mine.
    I studied revolutions for several years, when I wanted to overthrow the government of the US. I learned a lot in the process.

Actually, I can't do this right now. I have to do some work. But, I'll be back later today.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol. The ones I'm not even aware of. Like the one in the Sagittarius sector?

You show me your revolutions and I'll show you mine.
    I studied revolutions for several years, when I wanted to overthrow the government of the US. I learned a lot in the process.

Actually, I can't do this right now. I have to do some work. But, I'll be back later today.
    i've instructed you what to do if you truly wish to study this topic in-depth and i have given you point of reference (the bezmenov study). i'm not interested in futile dialogue so this is where our discussion ends.
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei