Thread: Was Ausra Augusta not ILE?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Was Ausra Augusta not ILE?

I'm going to give an answer: she does not VI as ILE to me - but that is all I can really say. I remember writing in the past that she does not seem ILE to me at all, but I have seen a number of cases in which someone seems a certain way in pictures, but they come off very different in person. However, I have to admit there is a possibility (not necessity) that she comes off as a different type than how she typed herself.

In any event, discuss this issue please...

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    I'm going to give an answer: she does not VI as ILE to me - but that is all I can really say. I remember writing in the past that she does not seem ILE to me at all, but I have seen a number of cases in which someone seems a certain way in pictures, but they come off very different in person. However, I have to admit there is a possibility (not necessity) that she comes off as a different type than how she typed herself.

In any event, discuss this issue please...
    She reminds me faintly of Richard Dawkins. VI-wise

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI-Te and her VI templates were atrocious....

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks quite bit of ILE to me although she is quite stone faced in her photos. Probably because she had to deal with relations between people. Would wear anyone down when PoLR-ing life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the fact she mistypes herself ILE shows just how awful her VI templates are...I mean, she comes out wrong on her own type and that's using her own VI templates. Very bad.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, since she actually created Socionics, how can she be wrongly typed in it? The perception that she’s some other type is only a piece of the abundant and obvious evidence that Socionics has drifted and splintered into many divergent versions of itself.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Uh, since she actually created Socionics, how can she be wrongly typed in it? The perception that she’s some other type is only a piece of the abundant and obvious evidence that Socionics has drifted and splintered into many divergent versions of itself.
    If she was not, perhaps Socionics is fundamentally broken — in which case we have no choice but to move to personalitycafe.
    There were two “Reigns of Terror,” if we would remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the ax compared with lifelong death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by the older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she was more 'Ni' than 'Ne' or 'Ti' than 'Te' in the Jungian system that preceded it, and she confused which functions she actually had... I look at those pictures and I see a lot of Se. Maybe she was SeTi and didn't realize how strong-willed she was... But this is just speculation. Like Kill4Me said, those are terrible templates to use for any kind of VI... They're probably just not accurate...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    If she was not, perhaps Socionics is fundamentally broken — in which case we have no choice but to move to personalitycafe.
    I'd post at personalitycafe even if it's not broken. I study the MBTI, the Enneagram and Socionics. I am not really attached to any system, and I'll study any of them..,

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This sort of reasoning sound like it is coming from IEI head as only their own truth carries significance instead of trying to calibrate one's own own understanding to external factors which is a necessity in order of trying to handle it.

[I generally think that IEI is generally the worst type in external calibration unless they actually start to cross reference their understanding against multiple sources which is rare.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd post at personalitycafe even if it's not broken. I study the MBTI, the Enneagram and Socionics. I am not really attached to any system, and I'll study any of them..,
    Well go post there man; it’s more active!
    There were two “Reigns of Terror,” if we would remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the ax compared with lifelong death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by the older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread needs better typing material...

In the following video she also speaks at 1:30

Looks ILE Creative to me.

If you want to search for more videos type "Аушра Аугустинавичюте" in youtube

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

Maritsa subtype
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not sure in her ILE. Old people are harder to type by VI. Among other possible is EIE.
    Jung mistaked about own type as LII, while he had ILI

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Maritsa subtype
    mb even type
    I suppose she should agree with this possibility to use in future argumentation: "Ah, dude I have the same type as Augustinavichiute. So just shut up."
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Uh, since she actually created Socionics, how can she be wrongly typed in it?
    So the one who created, for example, a rifle can't miss by it. Nice example of irrational Fe idealism.

She "actually" created some hypotheses - additions to Jung's types. A theory. This does not mean she was good in practical usage of Jung's typology and that new theory. She should do a lot of mistypings as anyone, some of them are seen in her actors list. Could mistake in own type too, alike Jung did and some other well-known authors.
    Also some of her hypotheses mb wrong - it needs experimental basis to be sure in other. I'm sure in some theory she was wrong. Sometimes she controverts to Jung clearly without any good basis.
    The most known her controvertion to Jung - what function is the weakest. The intersting is that not lesser popular Russian name for 4th function is "pain function" - and that is more correct, than "point of least resistance" / weakest. If you have lesser pain due to anesthesia of lesser conscious state - this does not mean there are lesser problems.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

''So the one who created, for example, a rifle can't miss by it.''
    Depends what one is shooting at. The assumption that the external world must confirm the theory empirically isn't necessarily what any theory shoots for. The divergent system of Socionics separate from Ausra may see more value in this? In any case, i cannot speak for the internal consistency of her writings.
    When the heavens above did not exist,
    And earth beneath had not come into being —
    There was Apsû, the first in order, their begetter,
    And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
    They had mingled their waters together
    Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found —
    When not one of the gods had been formed
    Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
    The gods were created within them:

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should have responded sooner: the videos tell a different story. To me, she seems incredibly ILE in them... (I was getting something like Ayn Rand from the pictures and I don't want to talk about it.)

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Should have responded sooner: the videos tell a different story. To me, she seems incredibly ILE in them... (I was getting something like Ayn Rand from the pictures and I don't want to talk about it.)
    she looks emotional

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

Can anyone translate?

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Can anyone translate?
    there is autotranslate option

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aushra Augustinavichiute (The old lady on the video clip) - ENFP - Huxley

Huxley is at the left side and Dostoevsky appears to be at the right side. How is that possible? They may not be the same person.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post

Huxley is at the left side and Dostoevsky appears to be at the right side. How is that possible? They may not be the same person.
    A double.