Thread: Questions for Sx/So (and those who love them)

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questions for Sx/So (and those who love them)

I'd love your insights. Have you found ways to tap into your second instinct (which I do believe has great potential strength and enjoyment) when your first instinct isn't being fed? Is it even possible to gain momentum in this area when the dominant is malnourished?
    Last edited by Aria; 07-23-2020 at 04:59 AM.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

drown myself in consumption... it's terrible
    never gonna have children
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems the primary instinct just has to be generally calibrated and thus maintained on an almost subconscious level... this is why the second instinct "feels better" when it's being properly exercised.

Personally, I just look for just enough external stimulation/context to offset the natural immersion in sx, which is a more engrossing instinct, and so amplifies whatever experience is happening with regard to it.

For example, I may invite a friend to a show just to "have something significant to do"...
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Personally, I just look for just enough external stimulation/context to offset the natural immersion in sx, which is a more engrossing instinct, and so amplifies whatever experience is happening with regard to it.

For example, I may invite a friend to a show just to "have something significant to do"...
    Mmm, yes, perhaps what I need to remember is to be selective in "getting out there," i.e. making sure it's something that feels personally significant or interesting instead of forcing myself to go to just ANY event (which just feels like eating your vegetables, lol). That's probably why I joined a forum!