Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (WiredPennies)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (WiredPennies)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
    -
    Tell me about yourself
    I'm just a person whose interests keep changing. If I'm interested in a topic, I'll research it alot. I cannot control my interests. I am nice to everyone because they don't deserve mean comments from me. I don't like being dependent nor being depended by other people. I like to be independent and always try to do things on my own. I fantasize and daydream frequently and cannot stop. I can be impractical and I sometimes don't know how to take care of myself. I don't like to control other people and feel uncomfortable when making assertions. I ask when I'm in doubt (if I cannot understand things on my own). I do enjoy food but thats the only sensual thing I like. Sometimes I have trouble in predicting the future. I can get emotional at times but try not to show it.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I like to study subjects I'm interested in while taking courses I need to take. I like to learn new things, and I always want to go for new subjects. My favorite subjects are Art and Commuter Programming. I'd always liked at and I wanted to improve it. I'm fine with programming. I like the fact in Art you can take your own time to finish work and actually use your hands to make something. I don't like the grading system in art though, but I understand why they use it. After all, subjective things have to made objective so that we don't conflict with one another. I like Computer Programming because you get to type and code random stuff while also learning. There's something I like about typing and getting a result. The downside is the trial and error. I hate being stuck in ruts and that happens rarely in here, but still problematic.
    What are your values, and why?
    My two favorite values are:

1.) People can do what they want as long it doesn't hurt the other person. Things like anime and otaku culture is looked down upon because "their losers to society" when in reality, this made up norms has make us bland and generic. I admire bold and eccentric people, who don't care about getting made fun of. Being weird isn't going to hurt anyone. However, hurting people (hitting, cheating, deception, manipulation) is something I cannot stand. I just hate that.
    2.) I do it all the time, but hate it. I always feel sad for the dumbest things. Sometimes I cannot see the fun things in life when I'm looking at an issue that isn't even an issue!
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I go online to research my interests, draw, attempt to write, etc. They are mostly creative works. I like drawing because I'm working something with my hands. I usually do it to get art I'd like to look at. I don't draw ideals nor my abstract thoughts alot. It's more difficult than writing.I try to write because I have so many ideas. Hey, maybe I'm a better writer than an artist!
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I don't care about romantic relationships because they make me uncomfortable.

What I see in a friend is whether I enjoy talking to them or not. I like to talk about things in life and make jokes. If the friend gets me and we have a smooth conversation, I'm happy! If the person keeps misunderstanding my words and doesn't take me seriously, well, goodbye! I don't care if the friend has another friend, as long they spend sometime with me and don't get distracted during the conversation, we are good.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I usually have conflicts with family but its not too bad. Its usually about petty things and thats normal. It happens alot but it doesn't affect me as much if they weren't family.

Conflicts when other people when I'm involved drains me. I have no time to deal with drama. Drama as a bystander is fun but when your're sucked in... not good. I used to have conflict with my old friends, usually because of my occasionally miserable feeling or the friend is using me and I'm not giving them what they want.
    How would your friends describe you?
    I'm not too sure about that, but I'll try anyway.

It depends on the friend. If we are in good terms, they might see me as nice and friendly. If it was just a classmate or other people, they might see me as aloof and moody.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm:
    1) Self defeating: I don't understand what people see in me. I don't get why I get noticed. I'm just a random person which no talents.I'm a master in none, and that bothers me.
    2) Sensitivity: I can get sensitive to matters like death and mistreatment. Sometimes I don't get hurt but other times I do.
    3) Get angry easily: I don't show it outside but at home I can show it and its always been a problem. I don't hurt anyone but I just get irritated, even when someone justs calls me.
    4) Too Aloof: I don't mingle with everyone and people force me to. I'm very selective with my relationships. I don't want to be an extra to a group.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I can do work that has been given by others, but only if I see if I'm gaining something out of it. I usually do well at school/work, and understand what they want me to do.

I could use some help in practical matter, especially health.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I find chores to be a chore. Learning languages, doing repetitive chores... I dislike them. I hate learning things verbatim because it makes me restrictive and not being able to make connections. I learn things by making connections and getting that "ohhh i get it " moment.

I enjoy learning about topics that I don't need to force myself to memorize. I can memorize stuff but not by force. I like to "do" stuff that requires my hands.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I don't have a vision nor long term goal because they keep on changing. I like to make those type of decisions at the given moment, not earlier. However, I do want to improve my art, and have small goals, like being about to read more and more. They are flexible goals. These flexible goals makes my life better by giving me something to do.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would:
    1) listen to music, daydream and walk all at the same time.
    2)read books
    3) go online
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I don't have a trait I like but others dislike but the idea of being a lonely person makes me sad and drawn to them.

I hate people who smile for no reason, fake people, sensual people, sensible and 'mature' yet condescending people... and the list goes on.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I just like to clean my selves so that they look better and less messy. I like to add some paintings to walls.

Daily chores are needed to be done, but I hate them even though I do them.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I tend to be very quiet. I don't know them at all... I'm scared of them to be honest. I'm not that shut in but I don't like to be with them. Crowds are the worst, because they are all strangers. I tend to be very aloof and in my own world.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    Sometimes I get upset, and get sensitive. When some one attacks me, I get confused, then hurt. I don't like conflict on a daily basis.
    When I'm in a good mood, I'll laugh it off and think of a comeback without saying it.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    People tend to overgeneralize a group of people based on one person's actions, negative or positive. This kind of thinking is wrong because groups are complex and don't share just one value, especially fandoms.
    What did you do last Friday?
    I just went to a dentist , ate outside, and did my own thing at home.
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I don't have one, but I have some small ones. I did some speeches and helped random people clean up a place.
    What is something you regret?
    I regret not reaching out to my old friends because they were nice people.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    I don't admire idols but I admire fictional characters because they cannot hurt you and they are more relatable. One example is Apollo Justice who is not that confident and has some confidence issues. I can relate to him.
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I've been thinking about my ideas and plots. I've been worrying about moving. I haven't come across many problems.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I have beliefs, but I don't like the communities. I don't like the norms the communities force upon. For example, I might believe in someone but I don't force it upon others.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I do not care about politics because the whole topic is just a can of worms.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I would be interested in being self employed, but not start a business. Starting a business is worrisome because everything falls in your hands and I'm not that great with decisions. I would rather be a subordinate. However, if I had to make a business, it would be a video sharing site where everyone can post stuff without worrying about losing them.
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I would like to work in a stable yet fun environment. The boss should be nice yet responsible. I don't want to get into conflict at all.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I liked Art and Biology because in Art you actually get to do something and in Biology everything is connected which is really good when learning.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I don't like being the boss nor the responsible on because if I do something wrong, its my fault. Its draining to manage other people. I don't care about them. I would rather control myself...
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I just went to my aunts place. There was no internet so it was boring for me. I did get to read and get productive though.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was a more confident child back then. I was sensitive yet brave. I loved everyone.

I'm still childish but I'm less confident, less friendly, less brave...a worse version of my childhood self. My views have changed.
    What was your high school experience like?
    It was okay. I didn't really care much. I mostly focused on grades and my small friend group.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Do not have one, but will try.
    This happened in highschool.
    I was going to the cafeteria to get my food. I wondered what would be the best choice. I choosen the broccoli salad. When I waited in line, this random guy comes up to me and reaches out his hand, like he was expecting a handshake or greeting. I was confused. I thought he was going to cut me in line I didn't answer him. I overheard him say, "I was trying to talk to her". I felt somewhat bad. He was just trying to talk to me...
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I don't like babies that much because they are annoying. Kids are fine, and I like playing with them. They have the best imaginations, better than teenagers.

Sorry if this is vague...

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE.