Thread: Which intertype relation is this?

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Which intertype relation is this?

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-03-2020 at 06:09 PM.

TIM
    NeTx-C (5w6)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your description it definitely looks very much one-sided. Do you gain anything at all from him in return?
    Most likely the most negative alpha you have met
    My life experiences may be tainted by living with an LII and an ILI I lovingly call Satan.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe ESE ?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Supervision maybe, but he personally likes you enough where he actually enjoys your advice and supervising him. It happens sometimes, supervision isn't always horribly grimdarkishly painful for the supervisee. There are LIEs I like enough to listen to them as sort of a mentor I guess idk. If the supervisor has a lot of empathy naturally, the supervisee will want to learn from them though the supervisor kinda has to work on being extra nice so the polr isn't hit too badly.

Type aside, he sounds very neurotic and insecure. It's a sign of very low self confidence, like the lowest possibly u could have, way more than simply being very shy or naturally insecure- to start crying to bosses/authority figures about every petty little thing. Sadly it happens a lot in the work place tho. It's unfair probably to say that every complaint HR gets is just whiny crybabies but A LOT of it is, just people being overly sensitive babies trying to ruin somebody else's life cuz their unhappy with their own shitty bleak middle clath existance.