Thread: Has Anyone Else Noticed This?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Has Anyone Else Noticed This?

Under Model A, people are so predictable that things almost work like clockwork:

- Type 1: we always disagree with each other, but it's under the surface. Nevertheless, our conversations are almost predictable - we simply maintain a pleasant demeanor, but neither understand nor agree with each other almost ever... and it's again and again that it happens...
    - Type 2: we never agree, and always fight. I talk to them about anything, they just yell and scream, and it's this way almost endlessly...
    - Type 3: the same as type 2. I try to talk about intelligent stuff they get angry every time - and it's this again and again...
    - Type 4: we agree about some key issues, but we fight again and again about the same things that neither of us can see eye-to-eye on (usually Se)...

I find that I just interact with people a few times, and I can predict their behaviour for almost any function.

I find this even with events:
    -I go to a certain grocery store, I just know they are out of a certain item every time...
    - I bet on certain sporting events, my results are just fantastic. Other events, the results are absolutely poor - every time...
    - There is a certain food I like - I can tell just from the packaging that it's not going to be very good - every time...
    - I take a course - I can tell what's going to happen before the first exam - sometimes even before I start the course...

Again - it's almost like clockwork this way...

Anyone else find something like this?
    Last edited by jason_m; 06-27-2019 at 04:12 AM.