Thread: My Hidden Agenda is typically as low as my PoLR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question My Hidden Agenda is typically as low as my PoLR

I've been searching for my sociotype for month. Based on my latest typing and test(s), I have Fe HA with Fi PoLR. Both of these functions somehow always be my weakest fucntions on every test I've ever taken, even for MBTI. (I'm typed as INTP on MBTI)

Is this an unusual case or nah? Based on this case, could I be actually mistyped myself then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll put this here because of my uncertainty. Sorry for any grammatical error.

The Extended Questionnaire v3.0

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I study about graphic design, visual communication study. I took this major mostly because I like to draw, but I get another purpose on it after I got in. I want to figure how to use visual elements to effectively bring the message, how each visual elements affect human thought, etc. But I’m still on my second year tho, that’s why our study still focus on basic theories and practical matter. Our lecturer usually give tight deadline for each task, which something I don’t enjoy from these. I feel like I can’t do much exploring and all

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Browsing on internet, drawing, making a story and searching much material for it. I used to have bunch of interests but now I entirely forgot it because college is killing me, lol.

What are your values, and why?

Do no harm but take no shit.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Generally good. I treat them the way they treat me. And I don’t demand anything more than a good communication. I’m simply drained once they try to be dependent on me emotionally.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Whoever wants to be with me, mostly.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Hmmmm I rarely start conflict. But probably basic misunderstanding would start it, but the conflict is usually one sided on them because my friends are not really open about it sometimes.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

Actually, I’m not sure of my own strength. My friends value my openess, ability to talk about everything in every direction. My mom somehow values me on being a good listener and giving reaction that make them sure I give attention to what they said. And my ILI friend said that I have good logical reasoning. The only strength I ever appreciated from me is how I always have a good counter-arguments for my own statement, lol.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Cronic procrastinator, I hardly start something before I fully get a grasp about it. Easily distracted tho. I’m criticized for my sudden snap, lol. I’m quite temperamental and often say something with high tone that I don’t mean. I could sound harsh and intimidating altought I feel entirely neutral at times.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

Not best at organizing my life but overall I can handle my own needs. Perhaps I need more help for specific practical daily chores.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    I have one big goal that no one needs to know.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

Starting my own projects, experience things without thinking about financial matters.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Every traits is neutral/positive in their own ways for me. But I find someone who considered ‘boring’ by most person to be interesting. The ones who usually bottled up their feelings, I feel the need to shake them, gently, to show their unexpected side.... Just for ‘science’.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

Errrr….. organizing my books?

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I generally feel fulfilled but… when I finally finish my project, really.

How do you behave around strangers?

Just, silently sitting. Maybe looking at everyone and lost in thought. 30% of chance I will smile at strangers. If they’re responding we probably have a conversation, and I will immediately lost words. Awkward.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Two scenarios. I’ll make sure this person can’t even feel his own exsistence or tackling with one sentence or two and leave. If it’s physical attack, maybe I’ll instinctively fight back.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, especially for dialy college tasks. 3-5 task a week and deadline in one or two week for each. We need to producing much ideas but don’t have much time for exploring. I often lose interest and end up doing nothing.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Starting a small bussiness sounds good. Probably a creative bussiness. Not sure about the role but maybe I would set the initial ideas.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

At least comfortable with tolerable color combination.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

Boyish, socially awkward but competitive. Slightly know-it-all and arrogant perhaps. I get along with everyone but not really close with anyone. Only have one or two close friends. I see myself as more reliable as a child because I can be ‘good’ at more things.
    Now I’m more chill and thinking that I know nothing, that’s why I love to exploring more about this world as a very naïve person. Less concerned about academic scores and more focused to the essence of what I’ve learned and how I apply them for later purpose.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Hmmm okay I guess. We can share the same excitement but they usually have their own circle to play with and of course I am not included lol.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?
    In my own circle, yes. In a more public case, nope. I have no problem with public attention but I can’t bear the shame after.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    Not a very responsible person perhaps. I’ll do my best but don’t expect anything from me.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?
    ????? Maybe provide them to be whatever they want to be.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    Not yet.

What is something you regret?
    Missing chance

Who do you admire, and why?
    Someone with emotional stability.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
    English is my second language and I can’t carry much detail about it with english so better not tell.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Kinda centrist. Human needs order but not to control basic personal stuffs.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Anything but language subjects and something that requires good memorization.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.
    It’s all about perception so it’s not my place to talk.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I’m too broke for a vacation.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People as a whole are interesting. I’m part of them but they’re a complete mistery for me. I love to see how people react based on their difference of perceptions. They’re developing many ways of communication yet there will always be misunderstanding between them.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

Simply change my approach.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

Eh, I dunno. No one ever trust me that role, mostly because I don’t impress myself as a reliable person. But maybe I can take that role if I’m interested.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Mostly sudden burst, not a deep anger. Not sure about the reasons, maybe hearing nonsensical argument of politicians lead me into burst.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

Puns, weird analogies, etc? I’m open to any humor styles tbh.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

Mostly confused, maybe I’ll just let her cry then asking what’s her problem.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

?????????

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

???????????????

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

Simply for wandering around. Understands how things work. Search for the unknown.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

The town I’m studying in now. I love the urban sceneries.

Do you like surprises?

Yes please.

Some of questions are missing but I hope you can try guessing my type with these. I can't do a video for a while because of certain circumtance. But if needed I'll drop my silly photo for shitposting purpose. Welp:')

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the only significant difference in the strenght from the point of typing is between strong and weak functions

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Folkaloid View Post
    I've been searching for my sociotype for month. Based on my latest typing and test(s), I have Fe HA with Fi PoLR. Both of these functions somehow always be my weakest fucntions on every test I've ever taken, even for MBTI. (I'm typed as INTP on MBTI)

Is this an unusual case or nah? Based on this case, could I be actually mistyped myself then?
    First of all: Those tests don't give accurate typings, especially not on isolated functions. Just forget the tests, and try to figure out the relationships in real life etc.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    First of all: Those tests don't give accurate typings, especially not on isolated functions. Just forget the tests, and try to figure out the relationships in real life etc.
    Thanks for your reply!

So based on my relationship recently, I'm still trying to figure out. I have this one ILI friend. We getting along very well overall. We have many similar interests, discuss it together and seems like we have a very different thought process. And most likely we understand each personal space. Sometimes she could be irritated once I'm getting escalated on our arguments (and she doesn't like the idea of argument at all) and often uncomfortable with people who expressed themself just for 'lifting up the mood'. She often very secretive about her emotions but I often make sure about her feelings and point it out bluntly. She often denied it but then she admitted that she was exposed with my guesses.

In high school, I have one close friend, most probably ESE. Very good at escalating mood in group and we used to share jokes often, though we communicating better with one on one conversation. But in college I rarely contact her. On the last meeting after one year I can't feel the same closeness as before but I knew she tried to close the gap. I still appreciate her as my best friend.

It's safe to say that I'm more comfortable to be with SLI rather than LSI. My dad is an LSI and we're not doing good in discussions. I mean, I know how he could lead to a conclusion and he has done much research on it, but he often too one-track minded and not open to another options. That's why we usually talk about superficial things because we both not really good at picking one topic to talk to. It's easier to get along with my mom, and I guess her type is LSE.

maybe that's what I've figured out so far.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Folkaloid View Post
    Thanks for your reply!

So based on my relationship recently, I'm still trying to figure out. I have this one ILI friend. We getting along very well overall. We have many similar interests, discuss it together and seems like we have a very different thought process. And most likely we understand each personal space. Sometimes she could be irritated once I'm getting escalated on our arguments (and she doesn't like the idea of argument at all) and often uncomfortable with people who expressed themself just for 'lifting up the mood'. She often very secretive about her emotions but I often make sure about her feelings and point it out bluntly. She often denied it but then she admitted that she was exposed with my guesses.

In high school, I have one close friend, most probably ESE. Very good at escalating mood in group and we used to share jokes often, though we communicating better with one on one conversation. But in college I rarely contact her. On the last meeting after one year I can't feel the same closeness as before but I knew she tried to close the gap. I still appreciate her as my best friend.

It's safe to say that I'm more comfortable to be with SLI rather than LSI. My dad is an LSI and we're not doing good in discussions. I mean, I know how he could lead to a conclusion and he has done much research on it, but he often too one-track minded and not open to another options. That's why we usually talk about superficial things because we both not really good at picking one topic to talk to. It's easier to get along with my mom, and I guess her type is LSE.

maybe that's what I've figured out so far.
    The next step is then to try to compare many people of the same type so you can see similarities in the relationship and that way discard any non-socionics factors. But that's something that accumulates over time. After that your type should be clear.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    The next step is then to try to compare many people of the same type so you can see similarities in the relationship and that way discard any non-socionics factors. But that's something that accumulates over time. After that your type should be clear.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll try to figure it out more then

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It typically is low. Mobiling is much better word for it. It gets better once triggered aka gets mobilized.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org