Thread: Hi, I need your help me to figure out my type please ? (:

Hybrid View

Thanks for your thoughts ! Woah, it's weird that I can be typed as EIE ! ^^ I will think about it.
    Do you think I was mistyped in MBTI ?
    But I have to say that I relate more with the IEI .dichotomies. For example I see myself as irrational.

@Tallmo Maybe I'm more outgoing in the 2nd video because I was alone, fearing not that someone see me or hear me speaking to me computer ah ah, and so I could act like when I'm really at ease, like what I could be with few really closed persons ? (: And I guess theatre gave me some speech assurance. People are often surprised about that, since I'm shy in general. It's weird.

What is the subtypes ?
    @Adam Strange interesting ! So EIEs can have two sides If I may say, the shy and quiet one and then the outgoing, inspiring "manipulating" one without really being aware of it ? (:
    Can you explain me please why you think I have more Se than IEIs ? (:
    Hum maybe the fact I seem more social than IEIs it's because I'm so/sx ? ^^

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LaFeeMoineau View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts ! Woah, it's weird that I can be typed as EIE ! ^^ I will think about it.
    Do you think I was mistyped in MBTI ?
    But I have to say that I relate more with the IEI .dichotomies. For example I see myself as irrational.
    EIE is said to be one of the most internally focused types and in many cases very much in their head. In comparison to LII's say that they tend to really be external. Go figure! F and N are said to be internal by some whilst T and S are external if that helps you to sort out your thoughts.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

@Troll Nr 007 Okay I see thank you, I will check it yes (:
    Maybe I'm in fact an ambivert/extroverted who doesn't know it ha ha, an extroverted with social anxiety (I'm insecure, not sure of myself, I fear people judgment, I fear to be see as stupid, to not know what to say...) or I don't know, who acts like an introverted, who knows ^^ My dad and my boyfriend who are introverted seem to be more drained than me by social interactions when I think about it...