SLE?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could be. The choice of the video clip is bizarre, though.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Is this girl IEE?
    yes

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SxE
    Last edited by user123; 06-22-2019 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dancing for fun= Se

okaaaay

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more about VI, I have an SLE friend who looks very similar

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

seems gamma F

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI ENFP is a possibility (because in MBTI, the possibilities are endless), but not in socionics. IEEs do not have this kind of over-the-top facial expression, not even histrionic IEEs.

I'm not sure, but her videos are highly annoying, her over the top use of Fe annoys the shit out of me, it's beyond the Mobilizing FE of ILEs and SLEs, which can be kind of funny. I'm inclined to think Fe-role. Without the make-up, she VI's as a Delta-ST.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    MBTI ENFP is a possibility (because in MBTI, the possibilities are endless), but not in socionics. IEEs do not have this kind of over-the-top facial expression, not even histrionic IEEs.

I'm not sure, but her videos are highly annoying, her over the top use of Fe annoys the shit out of me, it's beyond the Mobilizing FE of ILEs and SLEs, which can be kind of funny. I'm inclined to think Fe-role. Without the make-up, she VI's as a Delta-ST.

Maybe because Socionics still hasn't covered the full spectrum of the IEE type (or any other type).

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe because Socionics still hasn't covered the full spectrum of the IEE type (or any other type).
    I think it has. The essences of any type are always present in all representatives of that type, otherwise one is of another type, or the essence doesn't belong to the type per sé. That some people add disorders to their personalities, is, in many cases, a matter beyond Socionics. In these cases, MBTI tells us nothing worthwhile either. In fact, MBTI hardly tell us anything worthwhile, because it is a pile Foror-effect assumptions which allow such people as the one in the Very Mary videos to type themselves ENFP, when she should have been typed as histrionic. Being an hyperactive attention seeker does not narrow one's type down to IEE, although it can be narrowed down to ENFP if one fails to properly falsify one's personality.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I share your opinion.
    Most of the definitions of Socionics were written by intuitives, so especially the definition of sensing functions are questionable, because: How can somebody who is able to perceive sensing with 2D at a max write a proper definition of sensing functions?

Im opinion there are at least 8 people of different types needed to write a proper definition of the functions to compensate each other shortcomings of the own perception of the functions.

To the community... Sorry, I derailed this thread.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 06-22-2019 at 09:57 AM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it has. The essences of any type are always present in all representatives of that type, otherwise one is of another type, or the essence doesn't belong to the type per sé. That some people add disorders to their personalities, is, in many cases, a matter beyond Socionics. In these cases, MBTI tells us nothing worthwhile either. In fact, MBTI hardly tell us anything worthwhile, because it is a pile Foror-effect assumptions which allow such people as the one in the Very Mary videos to type themselves ENFP, when she should have been typed as histrionic. Being an hyperactive attention seeker does not narrow one's type down to IEE, although it can be narrowed down to ENFP if one fails to properly falsify one's personality.
    Honestly, she might just be an extreme Ne sub (IEE 2Ne or 3Ne). What you describe as annoying Fe could just be her Ne.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it's an IEE.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you describe as annoying Fe could just be her Ne.
    It could be but it isn't. You are, like many people unexperienced in Socionics, improperly attributing some personality traits to Socionics information elements, and have not made any attempt in the process to provide alternative explanations for this girls's behavior in the videos,using models outside of Socionics that could provide better answers. A typical beginners error:try to explain everything with MBTI/Socionics. This girl is not IEE, but believe what you want to believe.

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.co...socionics.html

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol... well she reminds me of an IEE girl I know... although this IEE girl, just like many IEEs, has something secretly reserved about her - even though she's very into drugs and rave parties and extroverted hippie bs. she is cute and sweet, I would have made a move if only she wasn't so into drugs. as for the video - I have no idea what I just watched, but IEE seems just as plausible as certain other types, such as SEE and SLE or even ESE. I've noticed that many girls who claim they're ENFP are actually ESFJ.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

MBTI and Socionics are one typology.
    there are mistyping noobs having strong issues even in basic theory understanding which claim bs about MBTI as a separate and special typology

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I first saw her resting face in the video, I didn’t think she was IEE but couldn’t figure out which type she was, but then she repeatedly broke into smiles and grins and alarm bells started going off in my head (as they do when I see Conflictors) and I thought “She’s Alpha, probably SEI.” *

It can be really hard to make an accurate determination of type from a short video, so I watched one of her other videos and when she wasn’t animated, she fell back into a nondescript type. I agree with @consentingadult when he says that he sees Fe, but I don’t think it is Role.

Because Conflictors can initially look like Duals, I spend a lot of time trying to distinguish between the two types. I don’t know how good I am at it, though.

Just my two cents.

* EDIT
    She could also be ESE. In fact, that seems most likely, now that I watched her video again. She certainly seems extroverted. I have even worse relations with ESE’s sometimes than I do with Conflictors.

If she were IEE, my Benefactor, normally I’d be getting the impression that good things were about to happen now that she’s here. That didn’t happen.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-22-2019 at 12:49 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems ESE in this video.

Funny detail: The way she says "Hello, helloooo" in the beginning I've seen in other ESEs too. Playing with sound and pitch

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's identical to an ex ESE friend of mine, but this girl is more random

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be but it isn't. You are, like many people unexperienced in Socionics, improperly attributing some personality traits to Socionics information elements
    IEEs do not have this kind of over-the-top facial expression, not even histrionic IEEs.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... She seems ethical, actually. SEE>SLE. I don't think Fe valued anymore either - but only intuitive feeling.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    ESE
    Could an LSI really stand someone like this, provided she's really his semi dual?

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some of her facial expressions look SEE to me. Would an SEE dance better than her though?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, keep practicing and keep studying, and someday you will get it!

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People mentioning ESE might be right, right from the start I felt vibes that resembled my own interactions with ESEs of a more histrionic nature, especially her bodily expression (i.e. excluding her facial expression). But odd as it may seem, het face, without the make-up, to me resembles that of somewhat more extroverted SLIs (!), possibly one with a mood disorder such as ADHD (I don't attribute ADHD easily to people, because for most people who claim to have it, it's a wrong diagnosis).

To elaborate what I mean: here is a video starring Dionne Stax, a Dutch news-programme host. The video is in Dutch, which in this case is an advantage, because that allows you focus on her facial mimicry. Notice the occasional 'sad frown', this a a way in which SLIs try to stimulate Creative-Fi-types to engage, we see similar mimicry in these Very Mary videos:

Take, for contrast this IEE woman, watch her facial expression, especially how she uses her eyebrows, which is much more restrained. IEEs in general are more restrained in their facial expression, or perhaps I should say: more subtle (meaning minimum effort, maximum impact):

At any rate, I'm not decided yet.
    Last edited by consentingadult; 06-23-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting to watch some of her older videos, because we then get to witness what I call the Steve Irwin effect: incleasingly acting crazier over time because it seems to go down well with the audience. Just compare a first season episode of Crocodile Hunter with one from the last season, and you'll know what I mean.

Here is Mary in a video from almost two years ago:

I'm going to settle for SLI>ESE for now. Or whatever type Kirsten Dunst is. Or whatever.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting to watch some of her older videos, because we then get to witness what I call the Steve Irwin effect: incleasingly acting crazier over time because it seems to go down well with the audience. Just compare a first season episode of Crocodile Hunter with one from the last season, and you'll know what I mean.

I'm going to settle for SLI>ESE for now. Or whatever type Kirsten Dunst is. Or whatever.
    So, you dismissed my IEE suggestion as implausible saying she looks too emotionally expressive, and now you believe she could be SLI?
    Dude gtfo

Anyway, I stick to IEE for her.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@consentingadult, I found this video to be incredibly interesting. In this video (and not in the first one), Mary seems to me to be a dual of mine, an ESI, right down to her hair style and her anxiety and the yoga, but she also seems to me to be mentally unbalanced in a way that I've never seen an ESI to be.

On closer examination, I would say that she's extroverted in this video. It's a close call, because I'm trying to separate extroversion from what might be panic or mania, but I ultimately think she's extroverted.

She also reminds me of this guy I know whom I do not get along with at all. I couldn't classify him for many years, but just met him again a week ago, and I thought to myself, "This guy is an ESI!". I spoke with an LII woman who gets along with him fantastically and told her that he might be my dual. But he has pictures of Martin Luther King on his walls and is involved with some community outreach program that looks great but is basically smoke and mirrors BS and he seems to seek public admiration from strangers and I wondered if an ESI would do something like that, and decided No. But as I watched him with the LII, it dawned on me that they get along so well that they could only be duals. How else could a sensible LII get along so well with a technically incompetent, bullshitting asshole? It has to be duality.

So, my first impression of her from this last video was ESI, and from the first video SEI (from the strangeness of her facial expressions) or ESE (from her extroversion). But I think ESE is correct.

ESI.....ESE
    valued function stack:
    Fi.......Fe
    Se......Si
    Ni.......Ne
    Te.......Ti
    unvalued function stack:
    Si.......Se
    Fe.......Fi
    Ti........Te
    Ne.......Ni

I think she is Extinguishment to an ESI, just as I am Extinguishment to an LII. Socionics calls this Extinguishment, but I think of it as an example of a trip into Star Trek's Mirror Universe, where people look very similar to the people you know and love, but they're not. They're not.

The feeling I get from watching this video is that I'm being drawn into her room because she looks like a dual, only to find that I'm locked in an insane asylum.

Whoever said that Super-Ego was a worse relationship than Conflict must have experienced what I do when I talk to that guy I mentioned above. I've never disrespected a Conflictor, nor wanted to remove them from the face of the Earth, the way I do him.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-23-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, you dismissed my IEE suggestion as implausible saying she looks too emotionally expressive, and now you believe she could be SLI?
    Dude gtfo

Anyway, I stick to IEE for her.
    I never said she was emotionally expressive, you said that, along with other people. I said her emotional expression was over the top and histrionic, that is something completely different. I do not need to get the fuck out, you need to learn to read.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL, talk about aristocratic ethics...

Anyway, the actual person in question starts to seem bit too practical for NF.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I think he seems LSE
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

she could be IEE.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)