Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESE and EII illusionary/Mirage relations (ESFj and INFj)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    He's not EII, not at all
    Given how much he likes to talk about relationships and their cooking, yes he is. You haven't watched much of their videos, have you?

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Given how much he likes to talk about relationships and their cooking
    No type related

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Typical conversation between my sister and I. I am in the blue
    E284C894-C575-4F4B-B08B-27E18060ECA7.png
    B59AFFA1-833D-4738-91B8-3F0035F076AF.png
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My sister has a way of infecting others around her with her emotions and being the center of attention because she is and can be so emotionally expressive. At the Thanksgiving party she went into a cry expression and called upon one person at a time to tell them how much she loved them all the while crying and sobbing. Of course I am the total opposite of this as I’m very calm but I am affectionate so every so often I would hug her and encourage her not to have too much negativity. She did take a center role as I ran around and fed the kids and looked after the cleaning.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So when ESE throws a fit someone needs to tell her that this makes no sense and offer an alternative way of dealing about it and give a reason in very concentrated manner and maybe ask clarifying questions. LII's handle this much better than LSI's.

Fe base is highly hysterical but ESE's need to listen clarifying words more than a direct blow of LSI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    ......we always have fights during the start of a project ......
    ......She takes no responsibility.....she wants to make FUN Jell-O shots at an INFANT’s party........
    ......she’s would drink have a merry time joke and sit on people’s laps and kiss them and joke. No serious work ethic......
    .....She would get on the phone with her boyfriend and flirt all day.........
    ....enthusiastic over a new fun idea, avoids unpleasantness of work and planning, hides during a conflict and can’t brush it away, responsive to help when she’s the one who’s supported to be helping and just wants to flirt and Be merry......
    .......and not help her son complete the project....
    .....she went from happy to hysteria......
    My sister has a way of infecting others.......
    If these all apply to your sister, she's certainly not like any ESE that I've ever met. Is a mental disorder in the realm of possibilities?

a.k.a. I/O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12